PDA

View Full Version : This site is literally starting to seem to have no point

Superbuu3
29-08-12, 02:24 PM
Seeing as I am better off finding up to date news on tecmo koei on the web then on any of the koei sites. Its getting really annoying. I can't even sign up to the one piece site for some reason and we're not getting a collectors edition of One Piece in the UK (I had to goto namco's twitter account to find out about that). Honestly I want that ship its kind of annoying that when such a big franchise comes out we miss out.

Various people come here for support on games and we get no responses.

Black_Dragon
01-09-12, 06:36 PM
Indeed, i have to agree with you on that point buu
But remember the people of koei are probably really busy... on twitter

Superbuu3
10-09-12, 03:19 PM
We've tried being more active and I contacted customer support regarding making this forum more appropriate for users. However no responses, which seems to be the general attitude.

My experience with koeiwarriors wasn't exactly great, so i don't particularly want to resort to there either.

Black_Dragon
22-09-12, 07:16 PM
koei warriors ... lets see....
.... You've got to be kidding me.

Ugh... of course it would help if we had active mod and an active admin

NekoWarrior
17-10-12, 03:45 PM
whats wrong with koeiwarriors ive has no problem with it or them?

Black_Dragon
20-10-12, 06:34 PM
the numbers :(

Hitsuzen
15-01-13, 11:13 AM
the numbers :(

THAT is too true

Rosalyn
15-01-13, 09:58 PM
I get the impression that Tecmo Koei EU isn't very large. We're lucky to get as much as we do considering some much larger companies spend less time with the fans.

Superbuu3
18-01-13, 05:20 PM
I get the impression that Tecmo Koei EU isn't very large. We're lucky to get as much as we do considering some much larger companies spend less time with the fans.

What is it we are actually getting?

Also keep in mind its now tecmo koei and hence bigger then it used to be. This forum has been around since 2008 and back then it was more active and had more input from the admins. If you just check any threads or even try to e-mail support you basically get no response or anything.

Pretty much everything we are getting is an advertisement, overpriced DLC in Europe compared to other regions and a forum which they took almost a year to bother reassigning new admins (who were current board members) to clean up the mess.

Rosalyn
18-01-13, 05:47 PM
At least one admin has been very active the last few days. They still care enough to upgrade the forum. What we're getting is community-focused staff that actually do get involved with the community. =]
And I should have said the EU branch probably isn't terribly big.

Superbuu3
19-01-13, 01:12 AM
Unless Silvertongue and Mana Alchemist are actually employed by tecmo koei you should be thanking them personally not tecmo koei. I don't know if you'd been around the last few months but several board members offered themselves as potential moderators, it took forever for this to move forward.

I do appreciate what silvertongue and manaalchemist have done and they did a great job, but thank them not the company that let this place fall to shambles and most likely didn't even get there own employees to clean up the mess. That would mean we have a nice community not a nice company.

EDIT: apologies if that sounds argumentative I'm not trying to be insulting to you.

Rosalyn
19-01-13, 12:05 PM
Oh right, I just assumed they were paid/with TK. My mistake!

Superbuu3
19-01-13, 02:02 PM
Wow, so many grammatical errors in what I wrote above.

Thadius
11-02-13, 04:24 PM
I have returned!

I was actually surprised to find this site to still be a going concern. I gave up on it when very little information was coming out of the devs/mods/admins for months at a time. Seems like little else has changed outside of the new lick of paint the forum has recieved. Still it's good to see people are willing to say something about this issue. Add me to your list of disgruntled fans SuperBuu3. The only reason I visit here now is to check on official game pages and see if they will reveal pricing for the Ken's Rage 2 DLC.

Otase
17-02-13, 09:10 PM
Hum totaly agree, noticed theres not much activity here
and probably wont get the answer i want about Dead or Alive 5 Plus content.

silvertongue
18-02-13, 10:17 AM
Oh right, I just assumed they were paid/with TK. My mistake!

Nope, I can assure you that I'm not employed by TK. Would be nice though.

Just deleted more spam, it just seems never ending.

Otase
18-02-13, 09:53 PM
I was hoping at least to find someone and share the pain of faling myself in tecmo trap
to buy Dead or Alive 5 Plus (this Plus could fix the issue of having Hitomi last Costume as a Clown... lol...)

Korin
18-02-13, 11:39 PM
Don't even bother with KW - it's a mess over there, bad rep...Power hungry admins there. I rather have the inactive admins on KOEI boards than power hungry admins on a fan-site.

Alonzo Orion
12-03-13, 11:14 PM
Every year since about 2010, I visit this forum and find another post like this, it's rather hilarious, I really really wish this place would liven up... it was a good community when it first started up! But it very quickly died down.