PDA

View Full Version : Italian magazine wonders on Gundam 00 units

Zechs
09-02-09, 10:58 PM
KOEI Warriors has published some previews from italian magazines showing some news regarding DWG2.

One of them, PSMania, says:

"Per il momento non sappiamo se sarą possibile anche sbloccare e usare i mech della nuovissima serie Gundam 00".

Shortly: "We don't know if will be possible to unlock and play as Gundam 00 units". Are there some DLC regarding Gundam 00 in plan?
I think it's the most famous Gundam series in this moment in whole world... it would be really awesome.

BlackKite
10-02-09, 06:35 AM
For some reason Gamestop also wrote, in a more confirming tone, that Gundam 00 will be included here.... :/
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73474

Zechs
10-02-09, 12:11 PM
Whoa, then it's true?!
I'm waiting for the official confirmation!

LittleDragonZ
10-02-09, 12:33 PM
Well, could be a mistake, but at the same time it could be true. That'll be cool to download extra suits. They've already done three updates for the game, so perhaps they're saving the best for last.

BlackKite
10-02-09, 01:59 PM
Whoa, then it's true?!
I'm waiting for the official confirmation!

Hmm, I don't know, but FYI Gamestop has been unreliable on the informations, from having inaccurate release date to informations like this.

And I doubt the overseas version would get extra major contents like new MS than the JP version. If they do, I can see a lot of Gunotas in Japan will be getting mad... :(

Thadius
10-02-09, 05:05 PM
Sadly I remember reading the gamestop listing 00, but people who have imported a JP version have said 00 units are not in the game. Also the DLC from what I have read are simply new missions for mission mode and add no new playable suits. If Koei do plan on a new set of DLC for NTSC and PAL territories maybe we will get some new stuff then but at the moment I think the furthest the game goes series wise SEED Destiny. Saying this I do hope to be wrong and 00 units are in :)

Zechs
10-02-09, 05:40 PM
Yep, the japanese version has no 00 units. I hope in future DLC, but I don't think we will have 00 units first than Japan.

All because 00 is not officially arrived in Europe, for now.
Nowadays in Italy we have the first broadcasting of Z Gundam on payTV. We only had Wing and first one :°D

BlackKite
21-02-09, 10:05 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=952640&topic=48003323&page=3
Hmm... someone in GameFAQs asked Gamestop about the mentioning of Gundam 00 in the product details, and he got a reply.

Thanks for writing to us and for your feedback. I have reviewed our product page and I’m unable to find the wording that you state is present: “that this game includes things even from the latest series Gundam 00”. Can you please tell me where you found this exact wording on our product page?

We do state the following: “Incorporates the newest Gundam characters and storylines, like those from Gundam 00. We received this wording from the publisher as did all retailers, and I take this to mean the features are like (similar) those from Gundam 00 but that does not mean Gundam 00 features are included. Based on the exact wording included on our site, it appears the wording we are using is correct as provided by KOEI.

Zechs
21-02-09, 10:36 AM
I still don't understand: 00 is in or out!? XD

Ranger Ryu
21-02-09, 10:37 AM
Typical how they blame Koei and not themselves :p

Thadius
27-02-09, 12:51 AM
Judging from the gamefaqs discussions and listings of MS on the wiki page I would say that 00 does not make an appearance yet in this series. DLC is a slim possibility but I wouldn't bet on it considering that the current JP DLC is simply extra missions for mission mode and no new content MS wise.

Zechs
13-03-09, 05:19 PM
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/games/dynastywarriorsgundam2/story

00. What do you think?

Ruka
13-03-09, 05:41 PM
featuring mecha from the latest Gundam anime (00) They sound too certain of mechs from Gundam 00 being included, is that perhaps a "Yes they are included" message, coming from Namco-Bandai's official website, I don't think they would give false hope to the fans...

BlackKite
13-03-09, 05:43 PM
Hmm... if it comes straight from Namco Bandai, of course it would seem more believable.

But I still think it's unlikely. I mean, if they're really adding 00 for overseas release I can't imagine how much rage will be unleashed from Japanese players... :(

Zechs
13-03-09, 05:48 PM
Maybe it will be an extra for the DWG2 version, and after released in Japan with a "Gundam Musou 2 International Version". I really want 00 units.... But with japanese voices! XD

BlackKite
13-03-09, 06:03 PM
Maybe it will be an extra for the DWG2 version, and after released in Japan with a "Gundam Musou 2 International Version".
Still gonna incite rage in Japan though. Even if it's going to come out as DLC, most likely it'll be priced considering the nature of the contents. :rolleyes:

But honestly if 00 is really in I hope it'll be 00 Gundam. If they decide to include Exia instead.........

Zechs
13-03-09, 06:18 PM
Exia is good too. I prefer to have the 4 units from 1st Season, 00 Raiser would be too much powerful to stand other units in the game :°D

Think of 00 Raiser VS Psyco Gundam... the giant can't stand 2 seconds with TRANS-AM Raiser :°D

Thadius
14-03-09, 12:38 PM
Is 00 even out in NA or Europe? Would seem odd for them to add these units for overseas release and not Japan considering most fans of dubbed versions will have never seen 00. If they are taking this time to add them between now and April then that would be cool, but I'm not holding my breath.

Zechs
14-03-09, 12:43 PM
Only in USA, they're at episode 20 of 25 (1st Season).

Thadius
14-03-09, 03:20 PM
Oh well maybe they will add it then if its being shown in the US. Perhaps a new announcement will be made in early April of any new units, can only hope :)