PDA

View Full Version : Nagamasa Azai

zenkokuku
12-02-09, 03:27 AM
This Samurai Warrior is a killer. Being a "Normal" type, he is ideal for attacking very swiftly with the square button. In fact, you only need his normal attack and musou to be able to do some serious damage to the enemy lines. If you could somehow lock down the enemy within your musou range, no matter who the officer is (maybe even a hyped up Tadakatsu?), he/she is guaranteed to be dead.

Nagamasa is one of my favourite characters to play as since SW2, he also has a romantic side to his story mode which is always great as something extra.

God-Like Phoenix
12-02-09, 06:05 AM
Yeah... Nagamasa is one of my favourite characters in SW2, his moveset is just awsome...his design is damn near perfect, and his personality and voice is very awsome :)

I just really love that shade of blue that his design has...and I really like his story alongside Oichi, theyre just the perfect two together :)

Kenji Icarus
12-02-09, 07:07 AM
His story is the best of all. He and Oichi are a nice couple.

His helmet looks a bit strange, but he's the only blonde Warrior (besides to Keiji)

Onislash
12-02-09, 09:32 AM
I am not going say much about his personality, as apparently if I do not have anything nice to say I should say nothing.

Moveset is fine but slighty weak against crowd clearence as those moves of his get me hit hard on modes above easy.

LittleDragonZ
12-02-09, 08:13 PM
Great fun to play. I get a bit sick of his attitude and his design is nothing spectacular either. But many of his moves are good and stylish, he reminds me of the typical cool Ma Chao moveset.

I just hated those awful noises he made in Warriors Orochi 1 and 2. Ugh.

Jiahe
03-04-09, 01:05 PM
Great fun to play. I get a bit sick of his attitude and his design is nothing spectacular either. But many of his moves are good and stylish, he reminds me of the typical cool Ma Chao moveset.

I just hated those awful noises he made in Warriors Orochi 1 and 2. Ugh.You took the words right out of mouth! Nagamasa is great character to use in battle but I just can't stand his personality either. His weapon gives him a good advantage due to it's long range but like I said before about his grunts in WO... I just want to take his lance and ram it down his mouth. Those grunts are just beyond annoying. Wark wark! He sounds like a chocobo!

LittleDragonZ
03-04-09, 02:12 PM
I've heard many say they would like to know what gave these English actors the idea that these grunts when being hit, sounded okay, especially Nagamasa Azai's. But oh well, his SW2 voice is still the superior in my opinion. Just that these things, it's hard to not notice - his voice I noticed almost straight away. Just like how I thought Zhang He's action attacks sounded awesome in WO1 when playing Shu's first level.

Ramza
06-05-09, 03:34 PM
I like his moveset, weapon and appearance. But when it comes to his personality...

"TEH FORCES OF TRUTH (dramatic pause) CLAIM ANOTHER VICTOREEEE!!"

...argh.

That's why I immediately made a generic with his moveset in SW2E and left the original to warm the bench.