PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure DS coming in March, Disgaea DS in April

ManaAlchemist
12-02-09, 06:25 PM
I saw that Square-Enix has finally revealed the release dates for Rhapsody DS and Disgaea DS in europe, so I thought that I'd post this news here. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure is to be released on March 20th 2009, and Disgaea DS is to be released on April 3rd 2009. :)

Links to where i found out about it:
Rhapsody DS release date: http://gonintendo.com/?p=72347
Disgaea DS release date: http://gonintendo.com/?p=72348

Discordia
12-02-09, 07:36 PM
Yay! Even though the majority of the people who would buy them again already have the US version xD

silvertongue
12-02-09, 09:02 PM
Is the Rhapsody game a port of the PSone game?
I loved that game. Very quirky and pretty funny too :)

Onislash
12-02-09, 10:10 PM
Rhapsody? That music rpg or something? I suppose it should be interesting to at least check out.

ManaAlchemist
13-02-09, 05:18 AM
Is the Rhapsody game a port of the PSone game?
I loved that game. Very quirky and pretty funny too :)

Unfortunately it's a port of the mobile game which was a remake, more or less, of the PSX game. And they replaced the tactical system with a regular rpg system. :( But i guess it's better than nothing at least.

Discordia
13-02-09, 07:04 AM
Oh Rhapsody on PSX was amazing, however the DS version and the cell version sounds vile.

Has it been upgraded from the cell version in anyways?

ManaAlchemist
13-02-09, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure about the changes between the mobile and DS game but here are the PSX to DS changes that i found atleast:

Things removed
- English Voices
- Gallery Mode
- Strategy RPG Battle System
- Atlus Chest
- Monster Collecting

Things added
- Kururu Playable
- Observation Mode
- Turn Based Battle System
- New Menu Interface
- Mini Map
- New Skills for Cornet and the Puppets
- 2 New Songs
- Cleaned-up Translation
- Optional Touch Screen Controls

There's apparently also 2 extra scenarios in the Japanese version of the game, which were removed in the American game because of glitches or something like that but i have no idea if they'll be fixed and added in the European version of the game, but since it's Square-Enix whose publishing it, i'd guess there's a large chance that they'll be in the game since they seem to be a serious company that tries to remove all glitches and such they find.

But in the end we'll just have to wait and see.