PDA

View Full Version : Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII

Ruka
13-02-09, 06:46 PM
Anyone looking forward for the three FFXIII titles?
I personally will buy a PS3 just for the sake of getting FFXIII and keep up with my favorite video game series.

For anyone who has seen the last trailers noticed that the active dimensional battle seems really promising and more improved than FFXII.

Also Square Enix has delayed the release of Dragon Question IX in Japan because of a recently discovered "critical bug" in the software. The DS-exclusive RPG will now launch on 11th July across the region.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/dqix-delay-may-upset-ffxiii-launch
(Click on DQXI Delay for more details)

This in turn might affect FFXIII Release date. They are planning to release the game game in Japan this year if everything goes well, as for us Europeans and Americans we won't see the game until April 2010.

ManaAlchemist
13-02-09, 07:32 PM
Well I'm a little interested in it but, I'll probably wait until it gets cheap and then buy, if i even will buy it as the last FF main game was horrible (FFXII), or if i hear that it's a lot different than XII i might buy it directly.

Ruka
13-02-09, 07:46 PM
Then i trust you haven't seen how the battle system on FFXIII will go.

The FFXIII gameplay starts at 1:40 - 2:20.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44895.html

The gameplay is pretty fast without any waiting time, Square Enix did a great jop on this game, it will be worth every cent and waiting time. :D

ManaAlchemist
13-02-09, 09:01 PM
Yeah i hadn't seen it. But i gotta say that it looks pretty awesome, much better than XII. Though I'd love to see them include the Japanese voices for the US and PAL releases since they've hired some great voice actors, they're probably not going to do that. :(

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 01:28 AM
FFXIII looks extremely cool. It's good that they kept delaying the game and make it better. I love the looks and the environment of FFXIII because it reminds me of the old kickass FFVII+FFVIII style! I think this game is going to be massive and gonna rock the gaming world again :)

Oddman
12-03-09, 12:36 AM
i more interested in the versus one. its looks really good and ...cool? XD yup, cool. XIII looks just as great of course! XD will buy both XD RPGs FTW!

Blackmoogle
06-05-09, 10:38 AM
can't wait the game is released
and i have play the demo and it was awesome