PDA

View Full Version : Dong Zhuo

Jiahe
14-02-09, 04:03 PM
I personally like Dong Zhuo, very useful and effective musou with good end results for crowd clearing. He can be a greedy fat pig (just look at him in Strikeforce) in the game but that is what he is best at being. I also think he had one of the best voices in the game. His laugh was the most creepiest things I ever heard but I love it because it fit his personality great.

LittleDragonZ
14-02-09, 06:08 PM
Never really grown fond of him, but I did like what he had in the Warriors Orochi series with all his attention and personality.

I couldn't help but laugh at his DW6 appearance, wonderful really.

Gadner Bhan
03-03-09, 05:25 PM
In DW6 I agree in that he's good for many combat situations in the game, but personally, I prefer his weapon of previous versions. I think it suits him better. Or maybe it's that I'm way too bored of seeing that same moveset in so many characters. About his new look I like it but at the same time I don't for certain things. His new beard style being that big and thick makes him look good like a mad tyrant, but, his clothes I find them very funy for some reason. They make me think he's fighting with his pajama and some times watching him from behind he reminds me of a big sized penguin, lol

I'd say he's ok generally, and quite a good character to play with. Oh! and I have to say that I just love that officer defeated quote of DW6: "Gwahahaha" I never get tired of hear it!

LittleDragonZ
03-03-09, 09:39 PM
Yeah, that's funny. Though in Warriors Orochi 2 I was a bit surprised that they allowed him to say that other word for his R1.

GanNing4Eva
13-04-09, 02:16 AM
Dong Zhou is one of my favs really because his new look in DW6.
i don't know why but I think its funny with the weird beard and fatness lolz
and he looks like someone in my school lol

Matty1994
29-04-09, 06:11 PM
never ever liked him hes soo fat and rubbish i never want to be him

CuckooBanana
29-06-09, 02:21 AM
I loved how Dong Zhuo was always a fat evil man who was kind of like the first bad guy you ever face if you play someone like Zhou Yu or Zhao Yun. I hate the way they made him look in DW6 though. He looks like a fat idiot who isn't even presentable. It was funny at first but i now i hate it with a passion. I don't have anything against overweight people, but i just hate the way they made Dong Zhuo look. The old look was better.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Toco
14-08-09, 01:43 PM
Dong zhuo roks espescially his fury form in strikeforce lol he turns pig mad

Leady FF ^^
14-08-09, 02:08 PM
Yes, I love him for his personality and Pig Fury mode form.

He is one of the best comedy characters in any game. In DW5 I think he seemed kind'vee evil but in DW6 and DWSF he is more of a joke.

Toco
28-08-09, 09:19 AM
one of my fav 'other' characters in DW6 his bossy personality made him funny and his laugh was so cool he laughed when he defeated a officer he laughs when he uses a tome and he laughs when you win a match

u rock u oversized non stop eating pig!!

Toco
28-08-09, 09:20 AM
When Dong zhuo does a roll the very earth shakes lol

Ramza
28-08-09, 10:02 AM
I started liking him in WO.
Among that swamp of honor freaks and "MAH LAWD" fanatics, there was a character who would actually try and take advantage of the new world...by amassing MORE gold and MORE women!
Seriously, Dong Zhuo has got to be the only DW character to like women...

I'm definitely not a fan of his DW6 version, though. Too fat, too fugly, generic moveset, and he changes to a pig >_>

LittleDragonZ
28-08-09, 07:43 PM
Like Zhang Jiao he's one of those who just loves being killed or asks to be killed. Personally I think his DW6 appearance was brilliant. Unexpected that they would do that to him lol, it was funny.