PDA

View Full Version : DWG2 Packshot Revealed

Insp. Chin
14-02-09, 08:27 PM
It's Nu Gundam and Psycho Gundam XD

http://koei.co.uk/blog/dwg2/?id=46

ManaAlchemist
15-02-09, 07:06 AM
Pretty nice. :) Though i have no idea about who pilot's those gundams. Is one piloted by evil Amuro Ray?

Onislash
15-02-09, 10:22 AM
Evil Amuro? I guess things changed for Amuro. In the gundam shows I have seen main both characters did get a upgrade so that could be his.

ManaAlchemist
15-02-09, 10:53 AM
Evil Amuro? I guess things changed for Amuro. In the gundam shows I have seen main both characters did get a upgrade so that could be his.

I don't really know if he's evil but he seemed to be kinda evil in the first DW Gundam game to me, and also his japanese voice actor makes the voice for the bad guy Ribbons in Gundam 00, so i see him as evil atleast. :D

BlackKite
15-02-09, 02:14 PM
Eh, Amuro's always been a good guy.

And FYI, there have been some occasions where the seiyuu for a good guy in a previous series also voices a bad guy in a newer series, so it's not just Amuro. Another example is Shiro Amada from 08th MS Team, whose seiyuu later also voiced Muruta Azrael in SEED. :)

ManaAlchemist
15-02-09, 03:50 PM
Eh, Amuro's always been a good guy.

And FYI, there have been some occasions where the seiyuu for a good guy in a previous series also voices a bad guy in a newer series, so it's not just Amuro. Another example is Shiro Amada from 08th MS Team, whose seiyuu later also voiced Muruta Azrael in SEED. :)

I know, it's a stupid logic and all, but i just think it's funnier that way. And i also think this way because then i can pretend while playing that it is Ribbons from 00 because i want to see him dead. Some day i'll try to watch the older series though and then my opinion will probably change about Amuro.

And another of those whose done both a good and evil voice in the gundam series is Kazuki Yao who did the voice for Judau Ashta, and later the voice for Arbor Lint in Gundam 00.

Onislash
16-02-09, 01:39 AM
Wu Fei from Gundam Wing reminds me of Durandal from Gundam Seed Destiny as well, and there are many other examples I am sure. On the subject Of GSD the Psycho Gundam reminds me of half of Destroy Gundam. Was the Psycho Gundam the basis of Destroy?

Thadius
16-02-09, 09:48 PM
Yes it was since SEED destiny is basically a retelling of Zeta gundam, not an exact copy but you can see that it follows that storyline. Pyscho was piloted by a cyber newtype but I forget her name she was annoying in the show and only made Kamile whine constantly like Shinn in destiny.

Zechs
20-02-09, 12:22 PM
Char's voice is the same of Gilbert Dullindal (Shuuichi Ikeda). However, I like the cover, but I miss Strike Freedom :D
Can't wait to see the back.

Insp. Chin
20-02-09, 04:08 PM
Hahaha look at the front page background, Strike Freedom is there :)

Thadius
20-02-09, 06:23 PM
Now what all wanted to see was Universal Centuries most potent Mobile Suit the Z'Gok =p