PDA

View Full Version : DW/SW Empires Series Ideas

Kyz99
19-02-09, 02:47 PM
I love the DW/ SW empires series but sometimes it feels like you have to save everyone's ass all the time just thought that the AI commanders should be able to deal with a couple of Guard captains easily. I also I think there could be a working up the ladder type gameplay you make a soildier and make him into a commander or have an empire of his/her own.
I think tht rather than conquering a whole area you should have to take like three main places in that area then you can gain control of the whole area like that rather than just aquiring the whole area with one attack its more realistic like that :D

Thanks for looking at my rant specially if its Koei :)

LittleDragonZ
13-06-09, 12:09 PM
Protecting your commander after seeing he or she's been in trouble, then noticing she or he just has a few simple units to beat, has always been a major problem. I don't think it'll really ever go away either...

And you can already do that in Empires. At the start of a mode there's an option which allows you to either attack and claim all pieces of land, or take the capital to gain all control. Plus there's the tactic Hard March where you can go straight to any destination without needing be of it surrounding you.

BEHEMOTH
13-06-09, 03:41 PM
I want to have some mode where you start off as a simple soldier, fight your way through the level the generals recognise your talents, then after the level theres a fmv where you get promoted, then you keep going till the end of the last level where you are the boss!

I also want everyone to get moving, instead of staying in the same place forever they should all push on towards the enemy.

CuckooBanana
13-07-09, 05:24 AM
I think that the game should have a versus mode where you can be on the opposite sides in war and face your friend. And if you are killed, you have to wait to respawn while playing a simple foot soldier. I think that would be awesome.

They could use that as an online mode too except you have tons of people on both sides of the battle

Xx--Nik--xX
14-07-09, 10:01 PM
I think we should introduce the online mode, perhaps completely playable Musou mode with other players, played the characters involved in that level ......

P.S. using translator