PDA

View Full Version : [Disgaea 3] Online Mode

dreatern
22-02-09, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone!!

The Online Mode of Disgaea 3 will be released in Europe? according to this website http://playstation.joystiq.com/2008/08/29/disgaea-3-online-gaming-mode-and-new-characters-in-asia-via-dlc/ it was already released in Asia as DLC

It would be very welcome an online mode :D can fight with friends, exchanging and sell items... :D

Zeriken
23-02-09, 02:18 PM
That... Is... Amazing. I'm very excited XD. I hope the U.S. gets something like that, too XD.

Ah, but it isn't detailed enough on what the online mode consists of... I hope it isn't only the Item world! XD.

Also, it looks like you can get a downloadable Yukimaru and Tink. Personally, never liked Tink (unless it was his human-form, in which case I would probably be happy to buy the download), but Yukimaru was awesome. The only thing I didn't like about her was:

Her final skill, which was awesome, wasn't available until you had almost beat the game, even on subsequent a play through.

Not entirely sure if I should have wrapped that in Spoiler tags, but it is better to be safe.

KungFuGamer
27-05-09, 06:45 PM
Thats really awesome!! Just wish i had a ps3 and the disagea3 :(
Going to when i can :) Can't wait to play that game, and try that online mode