PDA

View Full Version : Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai 101
26-02-09, 02:33 AM
The most loyal character in the game and he's got a scar to prove it!

He is my all time favorite character and he's very useful in all the games to.
Hes both moderatly fast and strong, a perfect balance.

So I've told you what I think what do you think?

Alonzo Orion
26-02-09, 10:00 AM
When he was first introduced to Dynasty Warriors in number four, my and my friends thought he was the coolest character out yet along with Gan Ning and to be honest, our opinion still hasn't changed although in Dynasty Warriors five he looked a little silly and in six he's lacking a little for uniqueness which is rather a shame.

LittleDragonZ
03-03-09, 02:13 PM
My brother use to like him when he played the game in 4. To be honest I've never really been a fan. Though I've always known he has plenty of use and is extremely cool to play as. And his appearance in DW6 is what he should look like, he resembles some warrior you wouldn't want to tangle with, so it's a shame he wasn't unique in that sense as he was before with his speed attacks.

Gadner Bhan
04-03-09, 05:11 PM
His new appearance in DW6 it's absolutely cool, in my opinion the best he has ever had. Now, for his weapon and fighting style I don't like it at all. The sword he uses now it's smaller than his old one, you can find plenty of standard size sword wielders in the game, so that makes him just "another sworded character".

I think the moveset suits for Xiahou Yuan and a little bit for Huang Zhong but it has nothing to do with him. It was way better his looong sized katana and the attacks he made with it. Plus, seeing him pulling it out from the scabbard to perform a move and puting it inside again was maybe a little detail, but it gave him a great signature to his gameplay.

Zhou Tai was a character I used to play with quite often, but due to this facts, now I play with him just ocasionally. I hope they give him back his pre DW6 fighting style, keeping his new look, and that will make it.

God-Like Phoenix
04-03-09, 08:52 PM
When I first aw him in Dw4, I thought he looked pretty good, his moveset was alright, and his personality is quite an interesting one, but he didnt really make such a huge impact.

When it came to DW5 though, it was a bit different, I thought his design was a lot better done, and used him quite a bit more :p his moveset didnt really change much, except the air charge. DW6 sort of did nothing for me in regards to Zhou Tai

Judau Ashta
09-03-09, 06:00 PM
Fantastic Warrior But In DW6 I Think They Ruined Him..
.. He Rules In DW5 =D

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 10:26 PM
1 of my favs :D:D:D:D

Jiahe
03-04-09, 02:10 AM
I love Zhou Tai not only because he kept saving Sun Quan but he stays loyal and true to himself and the rest of Wu. He is a great fighting on horse, a few good charge attacks like his C1 and C5 which I find to be useful in 5. It was a bit interesting not seeing Zhou Tai around in 6 saving Sun Quan at all compare to 5 where he did save him about 2 times.

ebil shrimp
26-04-09, 05:19 PM
he was one of my favourite characters in DW4 with his weapon, voice and appearence but i think he was ruined in 6 when they changed his weapon and his voice doesn't really suit him in my opinion. however his bravery is almost unmatched except for Zhao Yun. whilst his ability in battle is amazing. his moveset should be better i feel

Fayt
27-04-09, 12:57 AM
As a character to use I preferred him in DW4/DW5, there his moveset was just more useful, I love his Musou attack as well. Probably the most deadly style of Musou in the Dynasty Warriors games.

His new look in DW6 was very good, although he seems to lose a bit of an edge with his new moveset, no story mode probably doesn't help him get noticed either.

Yurisatan
30-04-09, 03:17 PM
One of my most favorite characters in dw4
Why?
because of his style & of course unique weapon!:D

Dantie Neit
23-05-09, 08:24 AM
I have to agree with you all. Zhou Tai was absolutely brilliant in 4 and 5, but in 6 he sucks in comparison. I hope he's better in Strikeforce, with aerial attacks and such. I don't know what the Scimitar looks like (third generic Blade), so I don't know if that'll work, but his second weapon, Dawnstrike, is decently longer than his first. I don't know if there's more either, I'm assuming there is because there's more levels for the blacksmith, but I'd say it would be longer still. DOn't get me wrong though, it should longer and actually look right, Dawnstrike looks close to right. That's my thoughts anyways.

Static
30-05-09, 09:29 PM
i dont know why but i love this guy!!!!!

CuckooBanana
29-06-09, 02:10 AM
I remember Zhou Tai's first appearance. I thought he was awesome. I also thought to myself, "is he related to Zhou Yu......?" but no he is not. Although he is still a really cool character and is awesome to use.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

BruceMaxwell
08-07-09, 03:20 AM
Me personaly i think Zhou Tai could beat Lu Bu. When he was first introduced in DW4 and unlocked and played with him he became my favorite character from that point on. :D

And hopefully in the next DW game they will declone him and give him a different weapon it would freaking awesome if they gave him a scythe

Stantonator
21-07-09, 12:31 PM
I first played him in DW5 and he was my favourite character straight away with his sword which looked like a katana but wasnt, he looked really cool aswell his clothes and his voice but then comes DW6 when i thought they could only improve on him they just make him like the normal sword officers you just run up to and kill, i hope in dynasty warriors 7 they turn him back to what he used to be like and add all those officers they left out.

LDB15
14-08-09, 01:56 AM
zhou tai has to be one of my favourites, i have only played DW4 but he looks so cool and is quick and powerful as the thread starter said

Toco
28-08-09, 09:23 AM
Zhou tai to me looked the coolest in DW6 but they shouldve made his cape a bit longer his personality fit him

he is alright

Ramza
28-08-09, 09:58 AM
Zhou Tai was an immediate favorite as soon as I unlocked him in DW4. Maybe it was the armor, maybe it was the moveset, maybe it was both :D

I don't like his DW5 outfit but, luckily, they kept his Shredder costume in as an alternative model.

I'm also cool with his DW6 version, I really like his new moves.

NightWolfy
01-05-10, 01:56 AM
I think the Characters turned into Zhou Yu of DW5 Personaly... I really miss the Katana. Was truely an epic warrior of China's blade.