PDA

View Full Version : Sakon Shima

Zhou Tai 101
28-02-09, 01:49 AM
He's got a huge blade and a strong will and mind.

He's my favorite in the game and he's pretty well-balanced making him a great character to play as.

So, what do you think of him?

Onislash
28-02-09, 11:02 AM
His personality is rather humorous with many funny quotes, with somewhat of a serious side (I think). Not my favorite but pretty close.

Moveset seems to be based on crowd clearing while his musou deals with officers. Its works well but I do tend to be knocked out of moves rather easily. I admit, in this case I am not sure whether I overestimated him or he has weak defense.

foamy666
28-02-09, 07:53 PM
Ahhhh Sakon there's nothing about him that I don't like.

His move set is pretty decent though I don't use any of his special attacks as I don't find them to useful but his normal, charge and musou attacks more then make up for it.

His attitude is very good as well as while he's usually relaxed he's still taking the battles seriously knowing the weaknesses of the army and what needs to be done to achieve victory. Voice actors really suit this attitude as well.

God-Like Phoenix
01-03-09, 12:40 AM
Sakon is most likely my 2nd favourite, right behind Mitsunari. Mainly because his design and personality are just awsome, and his moveset is just brillient for a crowd clearer like myself :)

There isnt really much that I dont like about him :)

Fayt
02-04-09, 12:21 AM
I'm sure it's obvious he is my favourite with my signature and avatar. ^^

I just like everything about him, his personality is both strong and humorous, his sword offers him great range and I love the movesets that come attached with them – offering quality clearing and officer beating ability. His cover fire ability in SW2 is one of the best in the game as well; I love to pull that out when the going gets tough.

Then I really dig his appearance as well, the long sideburns are just full of win.

RedFeather
02-04-09, 10:17 AM
Sakon Shima is cool guy, and probably the only one who dared to call Mitsunari as a jerk xD Sometimes it's true that Mitsunari didn't deserve him as his retainer (historically). He has a nice moveset and quite wide range. His special is useful after i get used to using him. And in my opinion, his 3th and 4th weapon design is just awesome :)
Btw I've just known that Sakon is made based on Elvis Presley ;-;

Jiahe
03-04-09, 01:52 PM
I love Sakon Shima. He kinda reminded me of Xiahou Dun when I first used him. I love his musou and moveset since it's easy to juggle around. One thing though, I don't care for him impersonating Elvis. I find it to be quite cheesy. >.<

CuckooBanana
06-09-09, 08:18 PM
i think Sakon Shima is cool-looking and seems like a cool guy in general. But, i hate his moveset. It's slow and not fun to play at all. I hope its better in SW3.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/CuckooBanana/1.jpg

Ramza
06-09-09, 10:03 PM
I'll admit that Sakon left me with a WTF look on my face when I first saw him.

I played Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams before SW2, and in that game Sakon is a hulking warrior with the brain of a slime.
I played SW2, and Sakon was an ingenuous tactician with kind of a laid-back personality...you can all guess my face at that point.

Anyway, I like the guy in WO. L+R1 makes him cast Force Lightning for free :D

NekoWarrior
09-01-13, 11:46 AM
I love sakon, he's smooth, good samurai and clever