PDA

View Full Version : Sanzang Fashi

LittleDragonZ
01-03-09, 10:59 AM
Newcomer to Musou Orochi Z, along with Benkei, Sanzang the person who put the crown on Wukong's head.

I really like the design of her, I'm not hyper to use her moves, but I'm hoping for a decent voice and interaction with more funny quotes from Sun Wukong. And to see if there's some good in him.

Gischie
03-03-09, 02:54 PM
^^ her weapon seems to be inspired by the movie named "House of Flying Daggers" with Zhang Ziyi when she danced at the beginning :p.
Sangzang Fashi seems to be a very cool character ^^, I can't wait to play her!

Ruka
03-03-09, 08:42 PM
Sanzang is a very great add on WOZ, i'm glad they added her.

She has a very pretty character design, her personality will probably be very kind and sweet, she is very similar to Yuna from Final Fantasy as some people also thought, it would be great if she had Hedy Burress as her VA. ^^

Her moveset is excellent, she seems to be very good crowd clearer and a nice musou, definetively a great character addition on WO series.

64crayons
05-03-09, 11:39 AM
she reminds me of kotaro fuma.... just the weapons

Gischie
07-03-09, 10:55 PM
O_o yeah but Kotaro's weapon is an extensible gauntlet while sanzang is a fabric, I don't think there is a similarity with those weapons.

lordofjiaozhi
08-03-09, 09:43 AM
i think she looks great. and i can't wait to see and learn more about sun wukong

zhenzhou
23-03-09, 08:02 PM
I'm also very excited to play as her. Like Gabranth said, she looks like a great crowd clearer and musou-er... lol.

I may sound like a geek, but I looked her up and it said that "she" was actually a man in history... 0_O. And there seems to be a relationship between her and Sun Wukong. I also read that they were in a story called Journey to the West". I can't wait to see the English version of her and Wukong's cutscenes. :D

Gischie
23-03-09, 08:44 PM
she is, sorry I had the game but she is kinda weak at the beginning, can't wait to unlock all her attack and weapons :p

zhenzhou
23-03-09, 08:56 PM
I looked up gameplay videos of her on YouTube, and it showed her dramatic stages. I think it's dumb if she's only in dramatic mode, and not in the actually story line. I was surprised about her random teams in dramatic mode - Sanzang, Zhang He, and Magoichi. Sanzang, Pang Tong, and Toshiie Maeda... Those have to be the dumbest pairings yet (next to Xing Cai, Ginchiyo Tachibana and Yoshimoto Imagawa XD) They should've paired her with other characters that fit, like maybe Nu Wa, Fu Xi, Taigong Wang, Da Ji, Himiko, Benkei, or even Sun Wukong. At least a team that makes sense!

I just looked it up on Wikipedia, and it says that she DOES have a dramatic stage with Sun Wukong and Himiko! I got my wish! :D (I'm also excited for the other NEW teams)

Gischie
23-03-09, 09:05 PM
I can't imagine how good it would be to see her teaming up with Nu Wa and Da Ji O_O

zhenzhou
23-03-09, 10:34 PM
That would be pretty sweet! :D Kind of like a mystical chick team. Even though Nu Wa and Da Ji are enemies. I wonder if her "relationship" with Sun Wukong is good or bad. In actual history, they were on the same side, but in a scene I saw of WOZ, he goes with Kiyomori... I wonder what HE has to do with Sanzang and Wukong?! Ow. My brain hurts. xD

RedFeather
24-03-09, 04:23 AM
Oh my, after i've gotten over Shanzang as female, I hope KOEI will make Wu Neng (pig), Wu Qing (sand demon), Guan Yin, Yi Huang Da Di (heaven emperor), Na Cha (fire ring young deity), that 3 eyed god, etc from Journey to the West pretty soon.
>w<

Qing Long
01-04-09, 09:36 PM
That would be pretty sweet! :D Kind of like a mystical chick team. Even though Nu Wa and Da Ji are enemies. I wonder if her "relationship" with Sun Wukong is good or bad. In actual history, they were on the same side, but in a scene I saw of WOZ, he goes with Kiyomori... I wonder what HE has to do with Sanzang and Wukong?! Ow. My brain hurts. xD

Some screenshots of Dream Stage cutscenes shows Nu Wa & Da Ji in the same side (Sanzang Fashi seems to ask Taigong Wang & Da Ji to be in peace & to fight together in the same side)
Maybe a team with Da Ji, Nu Wa & Sanzang Fashi as a girls team would be possible in the same side :p It looks like it's a bit like this for Sun Wukong too.

Gischie, really, her moveset are weak ? :s I believed since DW6 girls gets stronger in attacks XD (well it's maybe a rumor XD) Hope she'll become stronger when she'll level up ^_^

zhenzhou
03-04-09, 05:31 PM
Maybe a team with Da Ji, Nu Wa & Sanzang Fashi as a girls team would be possible in the same side :p It looks like it's a bit like this for Sun Wukong too.

It's sort of like the Xing Cai, Gracia, and Da Ji dream stage, since Nu Wa helps them, although Sanzang isn't in it (but she should be!) :)

I just found out about the Nu Wa, Fu Xi, and Taigong Wang stage last week. And all the mystical magical people do fight together!

Here's an avatar thing I made of her! http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0904/d12/1901/94e4951.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/26025242)