PDA

View Full Version : Future Samurai Warriors Characters?

lordofjiaozhi
01-03-09, 05:26 PM
What characters would u like to see in the future on SW?

64crayons
01-03-09, 06:14 PM
um.....
masanori fukishima
kiyomasa kato
nobyuki sanada
masayuki sanada
BRING BACK KUNOICHI!!!
ujimasa hojo
naomasa li
nobufasa baba
matsuo maeda
kajuro katakura
irohahime date
Konishi Yukinaga
Uesugi Kagekatsu
Ankokuji ekei
Ōtani Yoshitsugu
Mashita Nagamori
Sakuma Nobumori

lordofjiaozhi
02-03-09, 04:13 PM
um.....
masanori fukishima
kiyomasa kato
nobyuki sanada
masayuki sanada
BRING BACK KUNOICHI!!!
ujimasa hojo
naomasa li
nobufasa baba
matsuo maeda
kajuro katakura
irohahime date
Konishi Yukinaga
Uesugi Kagekatsu
Ankokuji ekei
Ōtani Yoshitsugu
Mashita Nagamori
Sakuma Nobumori

wow. i totally agree with ALL OF THEM. also, Kunoichi is coming back in SW3, you'll be pleased to know no doubt.

Kenji Icarus
04-03-09, 07:24 AM
I'd like to see Ekei Ankokuji as well. He should be a playable character. He has got an important part in Onimusha 2, where he fights along with Magoichi Saika. Kotaro Fuma and Nobunaga Oda appear there as well. So make him playable ^^
I'd also like to see Genji (main character in a famous japanese novel) in a SW game =)

64crayons
04-03-09, 11:40 AM
yes, i feel Ekei will become playable because they made a big deal out of him in sw2, he was a major role in many battles so i think he will become playable.
i also think that yoshitsune will be a secret character, i dunno i can just feel it.
and kunoichi is still not 100%, but she did beat nene in wo2 so she can take up her place...

lordofjiaozhi
07-03-09, 05:08 PM
yeah, ekei would be good. or kanbei kuroda. or yamanaka shikanosuke, he was strong. they have to include Yagyū Munetoshi, he was another musashi/kojiro type character.

Exonin
03-04-09, 02:12 PM
wow. i totally agree with ALL OF THEM. also, Kunoichi is coming back in SW3, you'll be pleased to know no doubt.

Kunoichi coming back? Where is your evidence?

I would like to see more Akechi officers and more Date officers however.

lordofjiaozhi
04-04-09, 11:24 AM
Kunoichi coming back? Where is your evidence?

I would like to see more Akechi officers and more Date officers however.

on wikipedia it says: Samurai Warriors 3 (戦国無双3: Sengoku Musou 3 in Japan) is the third installment in the Samurai Warriors series, created by Koei and Omega Force. Koei officialy stated that this game is set to be released in Japan in 2009 for the Wii. In a teaser trailer Nobunaga Oda was confirmed (appearing as his Samurai Warriors 2 incarnation) along with four new characters. Also, the American voice actress who does the English-language voice of Kunoichi on Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends had Kunoichi in SW3 on her online résumé.

Confirmed characters
Oda Nobunaga
Kunoichi
Yukimura Sanada
Masamune Date

so there's ur evidence

Kyz99
07-04-09, 03:47 PM
I think the Shimazu Clan could do with a couple of heroes except just the big man with the odd hammer =] Maybe just the father and the son after Man with hammer and grey beard
=] if that makes any sense

Dragonheart
17-07-09, 11:45 PM
kiyomasa kato
Naomasha Li
Hidemitsu(Samanosuke)Akechi!!!!
Kunoichi!!!!
Ujimasha Hojo
Nobutada Oda
masanori fukishima
Toyohisha Shimazu
masayuki sanada
Ekei Ankokuji
Sakuma Nobumori

Sakurako Ishida
11-12-10, 01:53 AM
I think there should be more girls in the game-- I think this is mostly influenced because I am a girl but I do have some guys that should be new to the samurai warriors series:

Akihime (Yukimura's wife)
Mitsunari Ishida's wife (No name, I think, because i haven't found her name yet)
Hideyori Toyotomi
Hidetada Tokugawa
Nobuyuki Sanada
Yodo-dono
Oeyo
O-hatsu
The Sanada Juuyushi (The Sanada Ten Braves)
Tadaoki Hosokawa
Hiriko Akechi
Sen-hime

yagyu
14-05-12, 08:56 PM
Yagyu Munenori (Or Jubei or Sekishusai, any Yagyu will do :D )
Naomasa Ii
Nobuyuki Sanada
Sasuke Sarutobi
Ashikaga Yoshiteru
Saito Dosan
Miyoshi Nagayoshi
Matsunaga Hasahide

These are the ones id like to see most, The Yagyu would be great because they had such an impact on swordmanship and Munenori was a Tokugawa officer who fought in many battles such as Sekigahara, Osaka and even Yamazaki. The Miyoshi and Ashikaga would also be cool to see as Yoshiteru was the Shogun at the time and even held the nickname the warrior shogun. The Miyoshi clan played an integral part in overthrowing the Ashikaga Shogunate and also took part in many battles against the Oda, so it would be very cool to see their story line.

Also We need a Koga ninja representative since we have Iga and Fuma, Sasuke Sarutobi would be perfect for this and it would give us some cool rivalry between him, Hanzo and Kotaro.