PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Saying

Zhou Tai 101
01-03-09, 07:53 PM
What's your favorite thing thats said by one of the characters?

If I were to pick I would pick two and they're both from SW2 Empires.

1. When Sakon says "let's try that thing where we run around real fast"

2. During Keiji's conversation with Nobunaga about how Nobunaga can read his mind and he says "But Im warning you, Im purposely gonna think things that don't make sense just to throw you off!"

LittleDragonZ
01-03-09, 08:03 PM
One of my favorite quotes would be the one which most people know, where Kanetsugu Naoe remarks about Odawara Castle having a lack of justice. Also, I found his conversation letter with Ieyasu quite amusing in Empires.

Onislash
01-03-09, 11:43 PM
Nobunaga "Is that so..." Reaction to almost anyone.

Sakon "You may be tough but I have a big sword"

foamy666
02-03-09, 12:06 AM
Pretty much all of Sakons which are pretty entertaining though some of my favourites are

"Just another leisurely afternoon of embarrasing an inferior foe"

"You thought of that insult just for me? I'm flattered".

Though my favourite one is the conversation he has with Tadakatsu about dating Ina during the Battle of Kusegawa

Onislash
02-03-09, 01:54 PM
I did forget Keijis version of a taunt and the idiot npc officer who fell for it. I was laughing for hours easily.

Kenji Icarus
02-03-09, 02:59 PM
I like what Hanzo says when making his Musou move "When the shadow strikes... only death remains"

"This is how a sword is truly meant to be wielded" by Musashi Miyamoto

"My plan is to take the glory while you do all the work" by Mitsunari Ishida

lordofjiaozhi
02-03-09, 04:11 PM
i like it on SW2 Empires when nene asks kojiro why hes so pale -
nene - your so pale! did u skip breakfast this morning?
kojiro - i don't need to eat, so long as i can feast on my enemies blood...
then nene accuses him of being a vampire i think..

or i like it when magoichi thinks ranmaru is a girl!! poor ranmaru.... i noticed as well he dies in the same way women do in SW2!!!

Kenji Icarus
04-03-09, 07:14 AM
i like it on SW2 Empires when nene asks kojiro why hes so pale -
nene - your so pale! did u skip breakfast this morning?
kojiro - i don't need to eat, so long as i can feast on my enemies blood...
then nene accuses him of being a vampire i think..

or i like it when magoichi thinks ranmaru is a girl!! poor ranmaru.... i noticed as well he dies in the same way women do in SW2!!!

There is a special fight (in SW2 I think) in the dream battle of Nouhime and Oichi where all the women fight for title of the most beautiful woman. Ranmaru appears and Nou says that they will make an exception for him so he is allowed to fight for this title as well ^^

64crayons
04-03-09, 11:42 AM
the enemy oficers go squish! squish! squish!

ah keiji your so amusing

Qing Long
05-03-09, 07:10 PM
There're a lot of good & funny quotes in SW serie ^^
I think it's difficult to have only one favorite XD

One, I remember, at the moment :

"Know me and you shall know pain!" ~Ina

"Why for all? I fight for only one man!"~Nô (It's in a funny dialog between Kanetsugu & Nô but I don't remember well the text XD)

"You'll do a great dancer" ~ Okuni (or something like that XD)

"Keep lining them up & I will knocking them down!" ~Sakon

And the Nobunaga "Is that so... ?" hasn't to be introduced anymore lol (too famous) :p

Jiahe
08-04-09, 12:04 PM
Anything Magoichi said makes me laugh.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5613/saigamagoichisweatyguysvs1.jpg

and in SW2: Empires when he said "I don't want to get caught with my pants down out there!" Seriously... these games have alot of innuendos in them lol.

LittleDragonZ
08-04-09, 12:27 PM
^ Well I remember when first signing up to KW that I mentioned at how or why Koei needed to use so much sexual innuendo in 2 Empires. There's just a laughable amount, also hints of character development you would not expect. Nagamasa to No's SW2E event dialogue is one of them.

Jiahe
08-04-09, 02:54 PM
Haha, I remember the event dialouge between those two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmSSzR4rMg

That was probably the best exchange in the entire game for me. There were few other event dialouges I liked in the game but those couldn't top that one for me lol.

RedFeather
11-04-09, 07:06 AM
XD hahaha, it also reminds me to Oichi's dream stage, where Nagamasa admires Noh's dress and wonders if he could get that kind of dress commisioned for Oichi...
Btw, there's one of my fav scene (because it's too long for a quote..) where Hideyoshi writes a letter home while Nene stalking from behind. Then there's a scene where Nene scold all boys in her dream stage.
Nene: Mitsunari, you should look me at the eye when I talk to you (or something to that effect)
Then another line in that dream stage:
(forgot who): My mother said I shouldnt hang out with you. She said you're a bad influence.
Another line in that dream stage:
Ieyasu: Lady Nene sure is scary (or something like that)

Shingen (to Kenshin): yeah, you're like, a bad case of scabbies...
Magoichi (endangered): the last thing i see on earth is a bunch of sweaty guys?

SW2E:
- Ranmaru, playing dress up: They say like there's no woman in priesthood... I don't understand what they mean by that
- Sakon's advise to Ranmaru, when he said scars are manly and he could give him a couple of those xD

Black_Dragon
15-05-09, 08:37 AM
Well i Guess my Fav Quote is 1 of Nobunagas after he gets 1000 KOs i think he says somthing like "1000 deaths 1000 burials" and i also like one of keijis quotes but its pretty common "yeah i am on fire" :p and in SW2 empires i like that conversaion that Mitsunari had with nene that was funny.

Nevfx
15-05-09, 10:29 AM
Haha, I remember the event dialouge between those two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmSSzR4rMg

That was probably the best exchange in the entire game for me. There were few other event dialouges I liked in the game but those couldn't top that one for me lol.

LOL Nagamasa wants No.