PDA

View Full Version : Cao Pi

LittleDragonZ
03-03-09, 02:49 PM
I liked this guy's appearance more in 5, I preferred his older look and voice. He may have been a bit slow and weak then, but his moves looked like style and something that you would want to see. Though I admit his voice and appearance in 6 are still pretty good. And I can't wait to try him out in Empires when it gets released in Europe.

Great evil personality, too.

Gadner Bhan
03-03-09, 05:35 PM
I prefer him in DW6 Special. His new look it's absolutley cool in my opinion, and he has a new moveset that's more suitable for him and his longsword, wich I also prefer over his earlier weapon. If I'm not wrong this combat style it's the one he's gonna have in DW6 Empires, right?

Jiahe
31-03-09, 12:05 AM
I agree with you LDZ. I swayed more toward him in 5 due to his look, voice, and personality plus he had a unique moveset with his Dual Sword. I was disappointed when they changed his voice in 6 because it didn't really suit him for me but I gotten use to it the more I kept playing him. I actually enjoy using him in DW6: Special with his new moveset since it seems have given him more range and crowd clearing.

ebil shrimp
31-03-09, 06:52 PM
personally i agree that he his voice shouldn't have changed. it was such an awesome voice for his cruel personality. However i prefer his look, weapon and moveset in 6. he looks so cool and he's more powerful than before

Fayt
31-03-09, 09:44 PM
I also felt that he was a better character in DW5, just like he was in WO1 as well, in both of those games is where I liked using him the most. He just felt like a more unique character in those, the dual swords he had previously really made him stand out more, as did his personality.

Who knows about DW6: Special though since it didn't hit the European and related countries.

Kingdoms_Warrior
27-05-09, 09:33 AM
personally i agree that he his voice shouldn't have changed. it was such an awesome voice for his cruel personality. However i prefer his look, weapon and moveset in 6. he looks so cool and he's more powerful than before

I agree with your opinion...

Hi everybody
25-06-09, 05:25 PM
Cao Pi is has a good moveset. But, his sword is humongous in DW6:special. I'm just telling you.

baden123456
25-06-09, 06:38 PM
overall cao pi is 300% better in DW6 kinda weak in all other DW games

Toco
28-08-09, 10:01 AM
i became a HUGE!!! fan of him in DW6E with his moveset and his 'bow before me' personality
he roks he will always be my fav character

Ai Ni
18-02-10, 03:11 AM
I prefer his version on DW5,too.....Maybe his pierce eyes are more deadly in this game than the new version.....

The voice change it too,with make me almost cry.....almost,indeed.Itīs a hot voice,too.xD
And I donīt think in the dw5 he was slow.I just kove it to play with him!x3

Superbuu3
22-02-10, 05:02 AM
I prefer his version on DW5,too.....Maybe his pierce eyes are more deadly in this game than the new version.....

The voice change it too,with make me almost cry.....almost,indeed.Itīs a hot voice,too.xD
And I donīt think in the dw5 he was slow.I just kove it to play with him!x3

i totally agree
he was a lot of fun when he had his fourth weapon