View Full Version : DWG2 Official Site

Insp. Chin
03-03-09, 05:27 PM
Will be launched any day this week, stay tuned! :D

http://koei.co.uk/blog/dwg2/

Zechs
03-03-09, 06:16 PM
I thought it was already online after I read the topic title XD
Thank you for the preview and the ringtone, although is from the english voice actor X°

Thadius
04-03-09, 12:52 AM
Finally, I will no longer have to look at the japanese website and just stare at the pics =p thanks for the heads up.

Insp. Chin
04-03-09, 09:29 AM
Dudes, it's launched!

http://dynastywarriorsgundam.co.uk/

LittleDragonZ
04-03-09, 09:33 AM
I'm really glad of the new tracks, the returned voices, especially Domon, and the voices for the new characters. Another grand job by Namco-Bandai.

Insp. Chin
04-03-09, 09:39 AM
Did you download Domon's voice as your ringtone? XD

Thadius
04-03-09, 11:19 AM
Kamilles' voice sample made me laugh, he had some of the best lines in the first game. Can I be a nerd for second please? I noticed the site mentions the Zaku II, but it is spelt Zack. Is that the version for international versions? Just only ever seen the name spelt Zaku in the past. Other than that the site is really good, much better than alot of official game sites out there which give you barely any information, http://dynastywarriorsgundam.co.uk/ will take a little while to read everything there as it is updated :)

Insp. Chin
04-03-09, 11:24 AM
Thadius, thank you! May I know which part you saw the Zack? I'll have to check through with the text file and confirm if it's intentional or a typo mistake? Thanks for the heads up man!

LittleDragonZ
04-03-09, 11:35 AM
And remember, the DLC (downloadable content) is scheduled to be missions, as stated in the Modes/Mission section.

I've had already many people ask this.

Zenelix
04-03-09, 06:45 PM
After checking the site... I'm now more excited for Gundam 2 than ever! March 27th can't come soon enough :D

This calls for another profile picture change! Bawoo FTW!!! :cool:

Qing Long
04-03-09, 09:38 PM
Nice DW:G2 site, that's the Gundam spirit :p
Thanks for this update, hope we'll see more about Gundam 2 soon to keep fans waiting lol ^^

Thadius
04-03-09, 11:37 PM
Ok Chin click on system - then click the next button until you reach the acquiring parts section. 4th line down Zack II is mentioned twice on the same line. I think thats the only time it is mentioned, glad I could help.

Ruka
05-03-09, 12:16 AM
The site is awesome as well as the info on both Mechs/Pilots, good work Chin. :D
Even though I didn't played DWG1, most characters are familiar, specially from SRW games.

I hope to get this game sometime later, looks rather great, as both mecha and warriors fan I see no reason to don't get it.

Needs SRW mechs on DWG3 to make it twice great, namely, Granzon. :p

BlackKite
05-03-09, 03:10 AM
Needs SRW mechs on DWG3 to make it twice great, namely, Granzon. :p
Uhh... unfortunately that's not gonna happen here pal, since this game uses mechs from Gundam only, hence DW: Gundam.

Now, if they are to make a Super Robot Warriors (or DW: SRW), that could be possible. ;)

Insp. Chin
05-03-09, 08:19 AM
Ok Chin click on system - then click the next button until you reach the acquiring parts section. 4th line down Zack II is mentioned twice on the same line. I think thats the only time it is mentioned, glad I could help.

Yeah it was obviously a typo from the manual, thanks for the heads up and I've fixed it, really appreciated for your help!

Gabranth, thank you so much!! Gundam is good I mean DWG2 even you know nothing about Gundam you will get addicted to it too, I mean it's just too damn good!!

Zechs
05-03-09, 10:24 AM
Now you can watch some Gundam series :D
Start with Gundam 00, man X°

Ruka
05-03-09, 11:50 AM
Uhh... unfortunately that's not gonna happen here pal, since this game uses mechs from Gundam only, hence DW: Gundam.

Now, if they are to make a Super Robot Warriors (or DW: SRW), that could be possible. ;) Haha yeah I know, BlackKite.
I think it would be a great idea as the mechs would fit in perfectly, it would be great on future DWG having more mecha types other than Gundam-only, like a Orochi game-like but using DWG gameplay, including; Gundam, SRW and other various mechas.

Gabranth, thank you so much!! Gundam is good I mean DWG2 even you know nothing about Gundam you will get addicted to it too, I mean it's just too damn good!! Definetively to both sentences. :D

Now you can watch some Gundam series :D
Start with Gundam 00, man X° Yeah, too bad they don't have any Gundam anime running here on Portugal, but i'll have a look on YT and some animewebsites and look for them. :D

LittleDragonZ
05-03-09, 12:00 PM
Yes, thanks to people like BlackKite, I eventually bought the game DWG1. I had no idea on the shows or anything, but it's got elements of the Dynasty Warriors series, so that's why I liked it. And this one is said to be so much better, much more to do!

Haro from the site got a reaction out of me as well. He makes you feel welcome.

Leady FF ^^
05-03-09, 12:32 PM
I think Insp. Chin said we can make some gameplay clips so you guys can see some of my Master Asia and White Doll combos ^^

LittleDragonZ
05-03-09, 12:51 PM
That's so cool! Be Master Asia and Domon please! ASAP! :D

Domon is just the best in the DWG series, though I've yet to try them all. :p

Ruka
05-03-09, 01:00 PM
Strike Freedom Gundam, Destiny Gundam and Wing Gundam Zero for me. :D
I've seen their gameplays, they look rather awesome.

Yeah, a video of gameplay would be great. ^^

Zechs
05-03-09, 02:06 PM
I think Insp. Chin said we can make some gameplay clips so you guys can see some of my Master Asia and White Doll combos ^^

The Gundam SEED DESTINY trio would be awesome, together with new suits like Sazabi and Nu Gundam. Let us see some clips about the louge where you manage alliance with other characters :D

ps: the "Downloadable Content" box on official site means that we'll have DLC? :D

Leady FF ^^
05-03-09, 03:02 PM
The Gundam SEED DESTINY trio would be awesome, together with new suits like Sazabi and Nu Gundam. Let us see some clips about the louge where you manage alliance with other characters

ps: the "Downloadable Content" box on official site means that we'll have DLC?

Well i think we have to use the XboX 360 versions because of Insp. Chin's equipment cant capture from PS3. So the save game doesnt have much unlocked (and I didnt play the SEED characters so it may look a bit spaz).

On the DLC, wait and see...

Darkness Warriors
06-03-09, 03:08 PM
Thank you for the preview and the ringtone,I will buy it as soon as possible. :D

It's wonderful that someone changed her/his profile picture and me! :D

Strike Freedom Gundam and Destiny Gundam for me. :p

K.E.S_Laxions
06-03-09, 04:38 PM
Thank you for the preview and the ringtone,I will buy it as soon as possible. :D

I will buy it as soon as possible too. :D

Insp. Chin
06-03-09, 06:03 PM

It's wonderful that someone changed her/his profile picture and me! :D

Strike Freedom Gundam and Destiny Gundam for me. :p

Hahaha Domon's Burning Gundam for me, his voice acting is just way too good!!

Leady FF ^^
07-03-09, 07:41 PM
Hahaha Domon's Burning Gundam for me, his voice acting is just way too good!!

lol Insp. Chin, I know your the no.1 pilot of the Zeta series Gundam ^^ (and me the White Doll!)

Ranger Ryu
07-03-09, 11:15 PM
I've never liked the white doll tbh thought it had a rubbish moveset :P (wonder how much it improved in gundam 2)

Insp. Chin
07-03-09, 11:46 PM
Ohh my ZZ "powerhouse" is good LOL!! Don't get me wrong I just love all the stages of Judau's official mode, but for Gundam, I love Burning Gundam the best :)

Besides that I found out Katejina Loos' Gottrlatan has a really cool SP attack, even though it doesn't have the air one but the moves and SP attacks look absolutely stunning!

"KAMILLE'S A MAN'S NAME AND I'M A MAN!" Kamille said that everytime, so annoying!!

And lol for the "You don't know me? I am Master Asia, the undefeated of the East!"

LittleDragonZ
08-03-09, 12:22 AM
Yeah, that quote from Master Asia is back again then. Only thing I never liked about Domon in the first was the amount of ''School of Master Asia!'' I guess I just find his voice annoying after a while...

Kamille's quote is quite funny though.

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 12:25 AM
His voice is cool in DWG2 though. Wait until you hear Katejina Loos one, she's such a mean lady!

Thadius
08-03-09, 01:36 PM
Alot of these voices I will have never heard before, to be honest I didn't know that ZZ had any english dubs because the gundam site lists it as never being broadcast outside of Japan.

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 04:58 PM
I will try and see if I'm able to get more voice clips and put it on the site.

And I cannot believe they're discussing this for so many pages! XD

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=952640&topic=48427257

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=952640&topic=48428107

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=952640&topic=48126447

Must be so looking forward to this game :)

Zechs
08-03-09, 06:32 PM
lol, they're talking about "Go for it, Domon!". I read it, it's very very funny. XD

Zenelix
24-03-09, 05:32 PM
Nice to see that the website's been updated. I have a question, though - How many of the newly added pilots are playable? Some of them I haven't seen listed as playable before.

I doubt he's playable, but I want to play as Bright Noa :cool:

Zechs
24-03-09, 07:25 PM
There's an error on Lacus Clyne: it's not Strike Gundam, but Strike Freedom Gundam :)
(however, her father WAS the chairman, he was killed in SEED XD)

Zenelix
22-04-09, 12:24 AM
CAN I HAS MOAR UPDATS? I want to see more MSs and pilots!!! :D

Oh, and:

I have a question, though - How many of the newly added pilots are playable? Some of them I haven't seen listed as playable before.

I doubt he's playable, but I want to play as Bright Noa :cool:

Zechs
22-04-09, 12:30 AM
I don't think Bright is playable. However, I don't understand why they made Lacus Clyne a pilot... :|

BlackKite
22-04-09, 04:50 AM
I don't think Bright is playable. However, I don't understand why they made Lacus Clyne a pilot... :|
Probably it's due to the fact that Lacus is the current most popular female character in Gundam... or perhaps the anime world as well. I checked the most recent Newtype magazine, and she is still at least in the top 10.

Insp. Chin
22-04-09, 07:33 AM
I saw something about Lacus here too :3

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/images/magazinescans/gm2/DWG2-Neo.jpg

Zechs
22-04-09, 09:19 AM
Okay, but Lacus can't pilot a Mobile Suit XD
She's the captain of Eternal... The same reason why Bright is not a playable character XD