PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Saga

Zechs
09-03-09, 11:25 AM
Thread dedicated to the enormous variety of Mobile Suit Gundam series! Which are your favourite ones? Do you prefer Universal Century timeline or alternative universe? Which was your first Gundam?

I'm a Gundam fan since 2001. In Italy we had first Gundam on 1980, but I wasn't born yet :P
I knew Gundam with the airing of Gundam Wing, and I loved it. Then, it was the turn of Gundam SEED, my first fansubbed series of ever, followed by all other series and timelines. Now I'm watching Gundam 00 2nd Season, it will end on 29th March. I love all Gundam series :D

ManaAlchemist
09-03-09, 05:13 PM
I've been a fan for about a 2 or 3 years now, and i started with SEED and went on to Destiny. Then 00 came and i was somewhat skeptic towards it because Destiny wasn't very good, but i was really glad to see that 00 and 00 season 2 really were great. I'm thinking of watching most other gundam series later to but i'm having a hard time bringing myself to do that since it'll take so much time. :D I really hope that there'll be another sequel to the 00 series in the future though since i really like how they are actually "here" on earth in the future.

duo maxwell
01-04-10, 02:32 PM
i loved gundam since Gundam was on a few years ago on Cartoon Network
its still my favourite (but wasnt a fan of Endless Waltz)

Yuki-chan
05-04-10, 11:34 AM
Im a gundam fan since 2006. And since then I see the series and buy a lot of Model kits of gundam.

animan
11-04-10, 03:49 AM
My first Gundam was Zeta Gundam, I watched the first series later. My favorite gundam series are Crossbone Gundam, Zeta Gundam and Gundam Seed... and also Gundam F-91 for its potential to be a good series, I really like Seabook Arno in Crossbone Gundam.