PDA

View Full Version : Least Favourite Characters?

RedFeather
19-03-09, 03:42 AM
Actually I want to make a poll which include Goemon, Yoshimoto, Huang Gai, Xu Zhu, etc, but that would be just unfair.
Those are my least fav char, and i unlock them only because i want to gain their ability and unlock the last character...

So which character is your least favourite (in each installation)?
Should they be removed to give a place for new future Orochi chars?
What's your reason?

Leady FF ^^
19-03-09, 09:48 AM
hmmm...

Probably the Wu guys...especially the ones designed for the fangirls. Zhou Yu etc.

RedFeather
19-03-09, 12:27 PM
D: aww, Zhou Yu looks nice and smoothy hair, though...
I want to steal his shampoo and hair treatment set!

lubu1
19-03-09, 11:03 PM
meng ho is my least fav chara but lu bu is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Gadner Bhan
21-03-09, 01:29 AM
Maybe I'm a freaky obsessive player, but there's not a single character that I dont like to use. Even Yoshimoto or Meng Huo.

Masamune date
21-03-09, 12:55 PM
will i dont understand?????

Captain Ashton
09-04-09, 12:35 PM
Xu Zhu and Da Qiao

Jiahe
21-04-09, 01:37 AM
Yoshimoto Imagawa is the only character I just don't like no matter what... even when I put Almighty on him in WO2, he sucks. Heck, I think Goemon, Huang Gai, and even Xu Zhu are better characters in the game compare to him lol.

Crimsondramon
23-04-09, 04:44 AM
Least Favorites of mine according to series:
Dynasty Warriors Series:
Zhao Yun - Because he's Zhao Yun >_> needs less cover and opening movie times XD! Though I reckon his MS is not bad ^^

The Qiaos - Never really liked their MSs =/ Plus I rarely use them.

Xu Zhu - Don't really fancy him being a fatty guy =/ Maybe Koei should slim him down or something! I don't mind his MS either, just his look XD

Samurai Warriors Series:
Okuni - Just don't like her MS. Nothing really special to me and I don't use her a lot either. She was the only character I never really used in SW2 XD

Warriors Orochi Series:
None in particular but Himiko only in terms of her Japanese voice, just a little to loud for my tastes XD but her MS is awesome though :p

Yurisatan
26-04-09, 08:43 PM
xu zhu & meg huo !thumbs down!

RedFeather
27-04-09, 05:24 AM
More to add to my least fav char:
Benkei. I know he's a monk, famous as Yoshitsune's strongest retainer, have big body, but Koei's design makes him looks robotic. But again, I think that's how Koei makes us can differ him from Kenshin Uesugi :/
I hope Koei puts all of 5 Yoshitsune's retainers :3

Caosinium
02-06-09, 09:32 PM
Liu Bei, Da Qiao and Zhao Yun... Hate Shu and always will ^^

CuckooBanana
23-06-09, 04:17 AM
Hideyoshi(really just his voice but his moveset is cool) , Zhang He, xu zhu, yoshimitsu, taishi ci, ranmaru mori dong zhuo, and Date Masamune

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

God-Like Phoenix
23-06-09, 11:43 AM
Least favourites? I would think that Zhao Yun, Dong Zhuo, Cao Pi and Yuan Shao for the DW series, and for the SW series, I think that my least favourites would have to be Keiji, Yukimura, Kenshin...and...I think thats all, I dont really hate any characters with a passion, like I do with Kamille(DWG2).

@mph1794: Masamune, although his personality can be a pain at times, his moveset and weapons I really like, so that sort of redeems himself in my eyes (^.^)

CuckooBanana
26-07-09, 07:43 PM
i dont know...i tried to use him, but i just didn't like it that much. Date Masamune does have a cool weapon, but i think he could have had a better moveset.

Just in my opinion.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Mousou hat
26-07-09, 08:09 PM
i cannot stand zhao yun and ma chao.

But there is one character that transcends even their irritation factor being gan ning.

edit: oh also SW?
uhmm.. well i always hated fighting against azai nagamasa but playwise i dont like noh.

RedFeather
31-07-09, 09:39 AM
I like Nagamasa and Noh in appearance and weapon, but gameplay-wise, Noh is a bit hard to control, and Nagamasa's long range weapon sometimes misses. I dunno, maybe I'm just affected too much from his "interaction" with Oichi...

physcoarb
09-08-09, 02:41 PM
My least favorites would be..... well oichi is annoying,xu zhu, zhang he is pretty good gameplay wise but is really creepy,dong zhuo is a jerk, and mitsunari ishida

Mousou hat
09-08-09, 09:09 PM
I like Nagamasa and Noh in appearance and weapon, but gameplay-wise, Noh is a bit hard to control, and Nagamasa's long range weapon sometimes misses. I dunno, maybe I'm just affected too much from his "interaction" with Oichi...

Well playwise i think Azai nagamasa is awesome but in that battle in wich he goes berserk is pure evil im telling you, turbo jousting ftl.

I think noh is easy to beat, i had to to get nene's final weapon afterall in her gaiden and didnt have a problem.

warriorsorochi1
10-08-09, 07:59 PM
Xu Zhu :) i think is my least favorite he is to slow for my liking and you all ways seem to get hit ALTHOUGH in Strikeforce i love his fury costume :cool:

Komatsu-Hime
16-08-09, 02:27 PM
Wei: Zhen Ji, Cao Pi, Zhang He.
Shu: Zhao Yun, Ma Chao, Yue Ying, Jiang Wei.
Wu: Da Qiao, Gan Ning, Ling Tong.
SW: Kunoichi, Ranmaru, Noh, Ginchiyo, Motochika.
Others: Da Ji, Sun Wukong, Himiko, Benkei.

Mousou hat
16-08-09, 04:45 PM
how can anyone not like ranmaru and ginchiyo ;L

Ramza
16-08-09, 06:24 PM
Shu: everyone except pre-DW6 Guan Ping and DW6 Yue Ying (Guan Ping has an awesome sword, and DW6 Yue Ying is just hot)
Wu: DW6 Sun Jian (I strongly dislike his new look), the Qiaos (I, uh, don't like lolis, especially with fans), Huang Gai (and his habit of bombing his allies)
Wei: Pang De, Zhen Ji, pre-DW6 Dian Wei, Xu Zhu (except Zhen Ji, they're all SLOOOOOW; I dislike Zhen Ji for no apparent reason)
Other (DW): everyone except Zhu Rong (she may be slow but she's a powerhouse) and Yuan Shao (damn funny quotes)
SW: most SW2 versions of SW1 characters, especially Okuni (they had better personalities in SW1 IMO)
Other (WO): Nu Wa (dont touch meh, yeah, right)

CJZ
09-09-09, 07:03 AM
the Qiaos (I, uh, don't like lolis, especially with fans),

were gonna have an issue here... :p

Shu
Huang Zhong - i mean comon hes gonna die of a heart attack in the middle of battle
Wei Yan - dont...like...speech!!!
Everyone else i either like or is too important

Wu
Ling Tong - hes just maxi from Soul Calibur with better looks
Da Qiao - you only need 1 fan toting gitl in the room (plus Xiao is waaaay too cute to get rid of <3)
others are too important again (besides Gan Ning but i like him)

Wei
Xiaohu Yuan - he just isnt really in the right place, hes better off as a generic
Pang De - see above
others are too important or i like (even though i hate a lot of them)

Samurai warriors is long and i dont know much about the series so im going to catagorize them in the way of liking them, as i do not know their importance

SW1
Keiji Meada - he looks like Ninetails parked itself on his head!
Goemon - the only thing GOOD about him is the butt bounce
Okuni - because Oichi is sooooo much better
i dont like Shingen but i know hes important too

SW2
Hanzo Hattori - so i played this cool came called Ninja Gaiden...
Hideyoshi Toyotomi - most annoying voice EVER, sounds like my french teacher back in high school
Yoshimoto Imagawa - because Geishas are better as females

SW3
Musashi Miyamoto - i really dont have a reason, i just dont like him...
Motochika Chosobake - WHY IS THERE A MINSTREL ON THE FIELD!?!, hes a funny character but i just hate his Scene look
Kojiro Sasaki - see Yoshimoto
Katsuie Shibata - a wannabe Huang Gai (because Nobunaga Oda and Cao Cao and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT *cough*)
Yoshihiro Shimazu - a combination of why Huang Zhong and Katsuie Shibata shouldnt be here
Ginchiyo Tachibana - i just dont like her that much
Kanetsugu Naoe - please let the freak Zuo Ci do his job

wow... i hate SW3 characters haha

Other 1
Zhu Rong and Meng Huo - they just dont seem to fit into the grand tapestry of things
Zhang Jiao - BEHOOOOLD! THE MIRACLE OF HEAVEN!!!
Dong Zhuo and Yuan Shao, how i hate you, but youre too important to lose

Other 2
Taigong Wang - please at least stop fishing out of the ground, i really like you, but your weapon is so ridiculous
Sun Wukong - so you have a power pole, are a monkey king, ride the flying nimbus, and can shoot energy balls, why is your officer KO saying "time to add another notch to mr. Wacky?" shouldnt it be "i cant wait to get home and tell Gohan!"
Yoshitsune Miyamoto - how dare you challenge Lu Bu, also your not a Jedi please get a sword (neither is Nobunaga but EHHHHH)
Kiyomori Taira - ring around the rosy, pockets full of....well yeah you your older than Huang Zhong (your not mortal, i forgive you) but i think i fishing rod is a better weapon than PRAYER BEADS!... oh... a fishing rod is a weapon in the game?...oh...

also sorry if this post is WAY too long

LegacyDX
31-10-09, 12:38 AM
Tadakatsu.He compares himself to Lu Bu.

Naimadday
28-04-10, 10:07 PM
i don't like Zhang He and Nu Wa

DWForever
14-05-11, 11:28 PM
SHU - Zhuge Liang
WEI - Xu Zhu (Added ALMIGHTY to him to make it a lil better)
WU - Huang Gai (Added ALMIGHTY to him to make it a lil better)
Other 1 - Yuan Shao
Other 2 - Yoshitsune
SW1 - Shingen
SW2 - Yoshimoto
SW3 - Gracia (WAAY too slow in her moveset. Had to put ALMIGHTY on her just to make it playable and even that's not a great leap forward)

DWForever
14-05-11, 11:36 PM
were gonna have an issue here... :p

Shu
Huang Zhong - i mean comon hes gonna die of a heart attack in the middle of battle
Wei Yan - dont...like...speech!!!
Everyone else i either like or is too important

Wu
Ling Tong - hes just maxi from Soul Calibur with better looks
Da Qiao - you only need 1 fan toting gitl in the room (plus Xiao is waaaay too cute to get rid of <3)
others are too important again (besides Gan Ning but i like him)

Wei
Xiaohu Yuan - he just isnt really in the right place, hes better off as a generic
Pang De - see above
others are too important or i like (even though i hate a lot of them)

Samurai warriors is long and i dont know much about the series so im going to catagorize them in the way of liking them, as i do not know their importance

SW1
Keiji Meada - he looks like Ninetails parked itself on his head!
Goemon - the only thing GOOD about him is the butt bounce
Okuni - because Oichi is sooooo much better
i dont like Shingen but i know hes important too

SW2
Hanzo Hattori - so i played this cool came called Ninja Gaiden...
Hideyoshi Toyotomi - most annoying voice EVER, sounds like my french teacher back in high school
Yoshimoto Imagawa - because Geishas are better as females

SW3
Musashi Miyamoto - i really dont have a reason, i just dont like him...
Motochika Chosobake - WHY IS THERE A MINSTREL ON THE FIELD!?!, hes a funny character but i just hate his Scene look
Kojiro Sasaki - see Yoshimoto
Katsuie Shibata - a wannabe Huang Gai (because Nobunaga Oda and Cao Cao and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT *cough*)
Yoshihiro Shimazu - a combination of why Huang Zhong and Katsuie Shibata shouldnt be here
Ginchiyo Tachibana - i just dont like her that much
Kanetsugu Naoe - please let the freak Zuo Ci do his job

wow... i hate SW3 characters haha

Other 1
Zhu Rong and Meng Huo - they just dont seem to fit into the grand tapestry of things
Zhang Jiao - BEHOOOOLD! THE MIRACLE OF HEAVEN!!!
Dong Zhuo and Yuan Shao, how i hate you, but youre too important to lose

Other 2
Taigong Wang - please at least stop fishing out of the ground, i really like you, but your weapon is so ridiculous
Sun Wukong - so you have a power pole, are a monkey king, ride the flying nimbus, and can shoot energy balls, why is your officer KO saying "time to add another notch to mr. Wacky?" shouldnt it be "i cant wait to get home and tell Gohan!"
Yoshitsune Miyamoto - how dare you challenge Lu Bu, also your not a Jedi please get a sword (neither is Nobunaga but EHHHHH)
Kiyomori Taira - ring around the rosy, pockets full of....well yeah you your older than Huang Zhong (your not mortal, i forgive you) but i think i fishing rod is a better weapon than PRAYER BEADS!... oh... a fishing rod is a weapon in the game?...oh...

also sorry if this post is WAY too long

Yea, this was way too long. Besides that, you seem to compare a few of them to other games and such. You DO realize that this series and its characters are based off real life, right? All these guys are real people from that era? If anything, Ninja Gaiden is a ripoff of Hanzo Hattori.

I WILL give you the Jedi comment, though. I'm not a star wars fan at allbut these light saber replicas are a little annoying. Also agree with the prayer beads being a weapon but how do you justify a fan, a banjo, flying clay orbs, a deck of tarot cards, a flute, a mexican ball-in-a-cup, an umbrella, and an emerald bracelet as a weapon if you criticize prayer beads and a fishing rod?

Black_Dragon
16-05-11, 12:27 PM
jiang wei
jiang wei
jiang wei
jiang wei
and jiang wei

DWForever
16-05-11, 05:51 PM
jiang wei
jiang wei
jiang wei
jiang wei
and jiang wei

And your reason? Gotta be a good one cuz his moveset is one of the best, costumes aren't bad, plays a fairly important role in some battles. What is it about him?

Black_Dragon
17-05-11, 09:46 AM
And your reason? Gotta be a good one cuz his moveset is one of the best, costumes aren't bad, plays a fairly important role in some battles. What is it about him?

Well most basicly he's generic if i recall correctly he had the same moveset as a generic officer i guess that's one of them

and for my main reason in W.O he died instanly against orochi when i was doing so well too i got so many kill's and jiang wei ruined it all :mad:

DWForever
17-05-11, 08:17 PM
I think his moveset is more like Zhang Liao than a generic officer. I can understand the frustration as I've had everyone from Magoichi Saika to Ieyasu to Cottonhead to even Lu Bu ruin a fantastic outing for me, usually with well over 1000 KO's and momentum in my favorite. I even had Ieyasu fall to two bunches (10) of normal soldiers with two other officers in the camp with him because I didn't wanna chase down the remaining troops from a gate I just closed. Had I known Ieyasu would crumble to such a devastating onslaught (sarcasm) I would've called my horse and rode it all the way back. LOL I don't think that's a legit reason to call a character your least fave but whatever.

Black_Dragon
18-05-11, 11:29 AM
I get you're point but but my exp with jaing wei has just been terrible (death further death and so on so forth) i mean even Xu zhu has played out better if i recall correctly he was pretty fast in DW2 and in DW3 had the 2nd srongest weapon (first was lu bu of course).

DWForever
18-05-11, 07:17 PM
I get you're point but but my exp with jaing wei has just been terrible (death further death and so on so forth) i mean even Xu zhu has played out better if i recall correctly he was pretty fast in DW2 and in DW3 had the 2nd srongest weapon (first was lu bu of course).

I hear ya'. I mean, everyone has their preference. I personally can't stand using Cao Pi outside of DW6E because I'm not in favor of his moveset being so slighted on range regardless of upgrades and his charge attacks are pretty bad. But I see a lot of love for him on these boards so it's gotta just come down to personal preference at some point. LOL - I DO think Jiang Wei's relevance to certain storylines is unique at times, especially since he's one of the few characters that has to be persuaded to defect often.

Black_Dragon
19-05-11, 11:45 AM
I hear ya'. I mean, everyone has their preference. I personally can't stand using Cao Pi outside of DW6E because I'm not in favor of his moveset being so slighted on range regardless of upgrades and his charge attacks are pretty bad. But I see a lot of love for him on these boards so it's gotta just come down to personal preference at some point. LOL - I DO think Jiang Wei's relevance to certain storylines is unique at times, especially since he's one of the few characters that has to be persuaded to defect often.

lol yeah but that's beacuse he was tempted with knowlage and he dislikes his commander.

anyhow i do admit cao pi is a little slow but i assume people just like his personality tyrant ftw!:eek:

DWForever
19-05-11, 04:15 PM
Yea, I just feel his moveset should and could be a lot better. Hopefully they improved it for DW7. Bought it a few days ago but wanna max out WO2 before I get into that one or I'll never go back. LOL - Just need to get that damn proficiency level to 2,730 so I can unlock that final Dream Scenario and get my final 3 achievements. This is the most ridiculously lengthy (and from what I heard, disappointing) requirement to unlock only ONE Dream Scenario. I still have 649 levels to go before I hit that total.

Anyway, if we're talking about horrendous movesets, I have to go with Huang Gai having one of the worst. Although a big guy and not one of my faves, he would definitely be higher on the list if they gave him a better moveset to complement his importance to several Wu battles along with his pretty nice stature.

Black_Dragon
23-05-11, 11:14 AM
Yea, I just feel his moveset should and could be a lot better. Hopefully they improved it for DW7. Bought it a few days ago but wanna max out WO2 before I get into that one or I'll never go back. LOL - Just need to get that damn proficiency level to 2,730 so I can unlock that final Dream Scenario and get my final 3 achievements. This is the most ridiculously lengthy (and from what I heard, disappointing) requirement to unlock only ONE Dream Scenario. I still have 649 levels to go before I hit that total.

Anyway, if we're talking about horrendous movesets, I have to go with Huang Gai having one of the worst. Although a big guy and not one of my faves, he would definitely be higher on the list if they gave him a better moveset to complement his importance to several Wu battles along with his pretty nice stature.

although in DW3 or 4 i cant remember huang gai is the only one that can beat lu bu in the one on one dual in hu luo gate by spamming the bomb tech lol and yeah i remember the dream mode's in W.02 didnt get far :(.

NekoWarrior
27-05-11, 10:12 AM
I dont really dislike anybody in WO, but if it had to be somebody then i'd say Orochi X, he's so annoying to fight against.

DWForever
27-05-11, 11:14 AM
I don't mind fighting Orochi X, it's kinda fun and slightly challenging the way he phases out on every first attack you try. LOL - Sun Wukong can be a challenge at times because no matter where you try to run to, if you're low on health or just wanna go somewhere else before you fight him, he just keeps chasing you and it's effortless for him with his flying cloud. Plus, he always seems to start hitting me before I hit the X to start my own sequence.

selldumpss
28-05-11, 07:00 AM
, , , , ? ______ delyvery same time after pay 1-5 min (http://selldumps.eu)

sukatoro
15-12-11, 05:13 PM
I like Ranmaru Mori, Lu Bu, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Oda Nobunaga, Master Taigong Wang, and nene. because it can kill many enemies at once with attack power and good defense.

NekoWarrior
18-12-11, 05:25 PM
I don't have a least favourite