PDA

View Full Version : Kunoichi

zhenzhou
22-03-09, 11:42 PM
In my opinion, the best ninja. Definitely a better ninja than Nene and for sure not as annoying ;D. I'm glad that Koei brought her back for the Warriors Orochi series. I saw a video of Warriors Orochi Z on YouTube with her in her 4th costume. I thought it made her look cool, but her 3rd costume (SW 2nd costume) is cooler. I hope it's her in SW3 (or Chiyome Mochisuke). Either one would be fine. 'Cause ninjas are cool like that.

*Do you think she should be in SW3?
*Best ninja character?
*Is she the best female?
*Anything else to talk about

RedFeather
23-03-09, 09:43 AM
She's strong and fast. But unfortunately one of her combo leaves her open to any attack (the one where she handstand and spin once then stop for a second before stand up).
I hope she's back in SW3, as one of Sanada bodyguard

zhenzhou
23-03-09, 06:50 PM
But unfortunately one of her combo leaves her open to any attack (the one where she handstand and spin once then stop for a second before stand up).

You're right, but she's still a pretty strong character. I like her attack where she hits an enemy in the air and attacks them with her kunai and back flips and "bombs" them.

Qing Long
28-03-09, 09:13 PM
One of the faster character (maybe the fastest ?), Kunoichi has great moveset, I like so much her (& Nene's) movesets. Compared to others characters, it's another way to push buttons when we play her ^^ (and also Taigong Wang now)
She's also fun to play & to read some of her comments XD

Her design is superb, her purple flowers on her white top, are very nice ^^ & the Kanji "Sha" (sorry "Sha" is the Chinese prononciation if I didn't mistaken XD) "Kill" on her pants lol XD

Jiahe
03-04-09, 12:50 PM
Kunoichi is okay. I don't like her moveset but her musou is very useful. Her personality reminds me of Xiao Qiao's which I don't like either.

Kunoichi
07-06-09, 10:18 AM
I definitely want her back in SW3! She is the best female and ninja (on the same step as Hanzo) in SW franchise! Her personality is way better, then Nene's, in my opinion. Yes, she has a lack of strength, but I think, that she wins also, 'cause of her speed ^^

Ramza
07-06-09, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't say she lacks strength...her musou in SW1 is one of the strongest.
And yes, I definitely want her back. Maybe they should change her name to one of the Sanada Braves.
Anyway her personality is just awesome, especially compared to Nene (Am yo momma! Let me spank j00)

Kunoichi
08-06-09, 12:15 PM
Yep, Nene seems like a clone of Kunoichi, bad clone >< Oh, and Kunoichi's musou is just awesome! If she had a little more strength.. Comparing to other charcters, she is weak enough (not like Oichi, though). One just should know how to control Kunoichi and the problem is solved! ^^

Ramza
08-06-09, 10:52 PM
Ironically, she is God tier in Warriors Orochi 1 :D

Shadow0429
17-06-09, 07:41 AM
She's a fictional character kinda like that girl from Devil King.

Chi-Chi Blanche
09-07-09, 02:24 AM
I dunno, I like Kunoichi, but personally I find her a little hard to use, and a tad annoying. But having said that I've only played her Warriors Orochi, I'm guessing she's more awesome in Samurai Warriors 1. Am I right??

Kunoichi
17-08-09, 06:46 PM
I dunno, I like Kunoichi, but personally I find her a little hard to use, and a tad annoying. But having said that I've only played her Warriors Orochi, I'm guessing she's more awesome in Samurai Warriors 1. Am I right??
I suppose Kunoichi is better in WO, just because of her special, but in SW1 she can double jump. That's for sure, her advantage in SW1:p

Komatsu-Hime
17-08-09, 07:06 PM
I like Kunoichi very much, it is one of my favourite characters in SW1! I hope from the bottom of heart that she will be back in SW3. *_*

CuckooBanana
06-09-09, 07:16 PM
i never really liked kunoichi that much. I think she was fun to play but extremely annoying. Her voice and quotes made me want to shut the game off sometimes(of course i didn't though haha). Although her 2nd costume in SW1 is really cool.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/CuckooBanana/1.jpg