PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Couple

zhenzhou
24-03-09, 02:41 PM
Mine would be Cao Pi and Zhen Ji. They're a perfect match. They're the EXACT opposite of Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying who always talk about peace and honor. Skip that! Power and money is what matters! JK ;)

Second choice would be Xiao Qiao and Zhou Yu, since they're two of my favorite characters. In Dynasty Warriors 5 through the Warriors Orochi series, they loved and protected each other. Yet in DW6, it seems like Zhou is having a secret affair with Sun Ce. After all, they ride off together at the end of Zhou's story... creepy crap right there. Poor Xiao. *tears*

*What's your fave?
*Why?
*Second choice
*Anything else

ebil shrimp
28-03-09, 08:51 PM
Lu Bu and Diao Chan, iu know strange right. i just think it's quite sweet how diao chan started as a rift creator between warlords and then she fell in love with Lu Bu and became afraid to lose him. and Lu Bu cared for her so much too.

second i recon Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying. they both excel in strategy and aid each other in whatever way they can. yue ying invents the weapons. Zhuge Liang puts them to practice and 'owns' the opposition with them

little_zhurong
28-03-09, 10:27 PM
Well thats hard one.

Meng Huo and Zhu Rong (DW4). Then Da Qiao and Sun Ce and Xiao Qiao and Zhou Yu. Lu Bu and Diao Chan, Zhen Ji and Cao Pi then Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying.

The relationship with Xing Cai and Quan Ping that could have been really good. Quan Ping is Quan Yu's sworn son according to most books so their relationship is possible.

ebil shrimp
29-03-09, 11:57 AM
The relationship with Xing Cai and Quan Ping that could have been really good. Quan Ping is Quan Yu's sworn son according to most books so their relationship is possible.

i take it you mean Guan Yu and Guan Ping. supposedly Guan Ping is Guan Yu's adopted son but according to my chinese friends he was just a relative, but not son.

and i agree that would have been good. although i think that Gun Pings big ass sword in DW5 would have slipped and Glomped Xing Cai. though if you want to get technical that would be so wrong forthem to be together. Zhang fei and Guan Yu weresworn brothers. Xing Cai is supposedly Zhang Fei's kid, and Guan ping is supposedly Guan yu's. if you catch my drifthere you know what i mean

little_zhurong
01-04-09, 03:56 PM
Yeah I do Ebil shrimp. I wonder what everyone else thinks. Maybe I should do a post see if the fans think they should be together or just friends. Either way their relationship should have grown.

As for couples Shang Xiang and Liu Bei. Their relationship is so sad. They would still be at the end of my list I think.

Jiahe
03-04-09, 08:05 PM
I always took an interest in Liu Bei and Sun Shang Xiang when it came to their relationship especially after seeing SSX's ending when Liu Bei died at Yi Ling... that got me all teary. I never really understood the relationship when I had first played this game but the more I played their musou mode in 5 the more I understood what was going on. That is why they ended up being my favorite couple.

Second choice would go to Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying. After playing Yue Ying's musou mode in the DW6: Special, I kinda liked how the whole story turned out between them. ^^

GanNing4Eva
06-04-09, 01:30 AM
hmm fav couples?
=========
Sun Ce and Da Qiao
Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying
Liu Bei and Sun Shang Xiang
Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao
no reason though just like them
=========
Dislikes
not really a Cao Pi and Zhen Ji lover but still they suit but still i don't like how Cao Pi forced his wife to commit suicide so i prefer Zhen Ji to be with Yuan Xi.
but i most definitely HATE Yaoi couples!

~http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww182/GanNing4Eva/ning2.gif

Yurisatan
25-04-09, 06:53 PM
Da xiao
Xiao xiao
lovely & cute couple!

Zhen Ji
27-04-09, 03:46 AM
My favorite couple would be Moi and Cao Pi of course!

I have always loved myself since my appearance in DW3.

My husband and I make a great couple. I love the way how I stay loyal by Cao Pi's side and try to be the boss when I first met him. (Zhen Ji Quote: "I'm am not going to just lye around and do nothing. That is what you prefer isn't it?") I love that line! XD

I agree with zhenzhou. Money and power is what counts! lol J/K

Despite their historical problems and Zhen Ji's tragic demise, Koei does portray them as genuinely caring and loving each other.

Kyz99
27-04-09, 07:18 PM
I like Zhou yu and Xiao Qiao are my favourite couple and Liu Bei and Sun Shang Xiang also like an early romeo and juliet aww

Cao Pi and Zhen Ji was an odd relationship when you meet her on the battle field he insults her why would you wanna get with someone who's first words to you are an insult haha =]

Dyu
30-04-09, 12:54 AM
umm is not Quan Ping And Quan yu Is Guan Yu And Guan Ping

Valacer
08-06-09, 05:56 AM
Sima Yi and Zhang He

lol

Kingdoms_Warrior
08-06-09, 09:59 AM
Sima Yi and Zhang He

lol

LMAO I would rather pick Cao Pi and Zhen Ji...I dnt know why...:rolleyes:

Patrikku
16-06-09, 09:06 PM
I like the Lu Bu-Diao Chan Relationship because it's interesting~

I also like Sun Shang Xiang-Liu Bei Because she is my fav character!

CuckooBanana
28-06-09, 10:03 PM
Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao would be my favorite.
Pretty Much because Zhou Yu is my favorite character in the series and is always doing things that were best for Wu and his wife.

My Second choice would be Liu Bei and SSX because they are from two different Kingdoms which creates conflict in the series.

Last thing would be that Meng Huo and Zhu Rong are pretty good too just because they were together in the Nanman kingdom so its something different then the rest of the characters.

The Great Sun Ce
28-06-09, 11:46 PM
originally i would have said sun ce da qiao but since playing 6 empires

its now xiahou dun and sun shang xiang for some reason seeing their hands around each other at the end was more satisfying then conqoring china

okunikki08
04-08-09, 07:04 AM
You guys already know whom I will buy my vote.

That's right! "Da Qiao and Sun Ce"

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm158/janyheart/for%20me%20only/WO4r.jpg

physcoarb
06-08-09, 07:09 PM
i like lu bu and diao chan and i like liu bei and sun shang xiang

*Burning* Devil Scholar
22-08-09, 10:48 AM
My favorite couple would have to be Meng Huo and Zhu Rong, without a doubt. These are the two to always be in battle with one another, from a glace, it wouldn't have been imagined that a woman like her would go with a fat guy like him lol. These two however truly can't be without the other, that's what is so sad about Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, they need each other and now Meng Huo is alone :(. I feel that they show what love is all about, It's something that only really matters between the two people, well, it should do.

My second favorite would have to be Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao, these two would definately follow up Zhu Rong and Meng Huo. I just find it quite the opposite to Meng Huo and Zhu Rong as both Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao are portrayed (or thought of) as being gorgeous. The two pretties look out for one another and her often 'Ice' attack element goes well with Zhou Yus' fiery passion ;).

fize4ever
15-09-09, 01:37 PM
this couple
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4039/dwfanartmachaoxzhaoyunb.jpg

Ramza
17-09-09, 12:19 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH...*dies laughing*

CJZ
17-09-09, 06:47 PM
Guan Yu and Zhang Jiao, not really a couple i guess but they consider themselves as both brothers and rivals, which makes a very interesting story

if i had to go with real couples im gonna have to say Lu Bu and Diao Chan, they seem to have the most passionate feelings for eachother

okunikki08
19-09-09, 02:21 AM
this couple
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4039/dwfanartmachaoxzhaoyunb.jpg

:p cute........^lol^ :)
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......

neerod
19-09-09, 01:15 PM
LU BU and DIAO CHAN, only because they're completely so into each other.
And then CAO PI/ZHEN JI. Because they're a perfect match.

(Now if only I could find someone here who also ships Dun/Cao/Liao.)

Ai Ni
15-02-10, 07:41 PM
Yet in DW6, it seems like Zhou is having a secret affair with Sun Ce. After all, they ride off together at the end of Zhou's story... creepy crap right there. Poor Xiao. *tears*

*What's your fave?
*Why?
*Second choice
*Anything else

Oh,my....I didn´t end the musou mode with Zhou Yu,so now I´m sooo afraid to see that scene......:eek:

Anyway....my favorite couple is,first,Cao Pi and Zhen Ji.So hot couple....:D

Second,goes to Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying.In the DW6 the musou mode for Yue-sama have some nice movies.....sooo cute!*.*

And to finish it,I was disappoited to not have much girls to play with.I know somes are unlocked,but still!!....