PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Galaxy

LittleDragonZ
03-04-09, 09:07 PM
It's one incredible game, more diverse in terms of what you can do and the missions compared to 64. It's more linear though, so you are kinda pushed forward rather than needing to look forever for a hidden Star.

The music is just amazing, some favorites would be Gusty Gardens, Buoy Base & Melty Molten.

Still a bit to do, right now I'm on 84 Stars.

ManaAlchemist
03-04-09, 09:33 PM
I borrowed this game from my relatives around Christmas since they didn't like it and i gotta say that i agree with them and i just can't understand why people say that it's one of the best mario games ever. It was too easy and boring. I might just be stupid or something but unfortunately SMG is the only Mario game that i don't like. :( Though i liked that they introduced Rosalina (and i think Luigi and her should take over for Mario and Peach). :) The music was also pretty okay though.

Leady FF ^^
03-04-09, 11:28 PM
Absolutely brilliant game. I only play it for like 1hr hour every few weeks because I want to savour every moment!

LittleDragonZ
04-04-09, 11:57 AM
^LOL. I despise rushing games myself as well.

But yeah, TwighlightRijax, that's true about it being easier. Though it's more like so due to it being linear and not having to really explore like on the N64. The first 60 stars were fairly easy yes, but you can continue before battling Bowser and just get all 121. It then gets harder after 60.

Wii is said to be casual for new gamers and people just playing every once in a while. I've heard of most games being easy.

On a side note, I lol'd when getting that first Star with Luigi. Didn't expect him to jump in lol. I also find the way Mario pronounces Galaxy to be quite funny, and also the way he celebrates with the Grand Star's.