PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Warriors 2: Empires

Fayt
09-04-09, 11:57 AM
Well worthy of a topic of it's own, out of all the Empires titles up to it's release I felt it was by far the best of them, the increase in tactics available and formations you could employ during battle were great additions to the Empires formula.

Discuss anything about SW2 Empires here. ^^

zhenzhou
09-04-09, 03:16 PM
I liked using the Divided Land Scenario. Making your own characters and taking control of Japan. All while keeping your people happy, conducting trade, and best of all, battling. This is kind of off-topic, but I'm sure that Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires will be better! (Being better than a great game is pretty hard to do!) Hopefully with the release of SW3, there'll be a SW3: Empires - hopefully not just for Wii (even though I have one).

Onislash
09-04-09, 03:27 PM
SW2 certainly is good, and has plenty of things to entertain. My personal favourite is Nobunaga the Parrot. Is that so? to all but 1 person I have seen.

LittleDragonZ
09-04-09, 07:38 PM
What I recently noticed when playing 5 Empires and this back-to-back, was that in 2 Empires it's a lot more newbie friendly. There's was many more convenient info texts popping up, especially when starting for the first time.

Captain Ashton
18-04-09, 10:03 PM
I really like SW2 Empires.

foamy666
18-04-09, 10:17 PM
SW2 Empires is my favourite of the empires games as the new formations, ability to give a ruler multiple territories to start with instead of just one, the shop and making officers defect my completing or failing to complete objectives were features which made me enjoy the series a lot more then the DW ones. I also found it to be quite a challenging game as well especially if the enemy has the better formation which can really make things interesting.

Yurisatan
26-04-09, 08:42 PM
sw 2 is perfect & i believe it would be gr8 if it would come out as empires.

Li Nan
26-04-09, 09:06 PM
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires makes a lot of fun. But i like DW5 Empires more.

Fayt
27-04-09, 01:03 AM
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires makes a lot of fun. But i like DW5 Empires more.
Is that just because there are more characters available?

From a tactical perspective I feel as though SW2E is superior, but it can't compete with the story and characters of DW that's for sure.

Nevfx
06-05-09, 12:50 PM
SW2E is my favourite Empires game, but they do keep on getting better and better, a bit like the games in the main series, like DW6, better then DW5, SW2, better then SW.

And @ Yurisatan: It did...ages ago.

Ramza
06-05-09, 04:27 PM
I love this game. Too bad some rare abilities take ages to learn.
I also like how EVERY generic officer is playable, and everyone has his unique combination of color+weapon+moveset :D

Kyz99
09-05-09, 02:06 PM
I like SWE more than DWE because the orders you actually give are eventually done pretty much all the time
also the fact you can give your clan more than one location which is good:D
and I love the fact that opponents officers will ask to join you it makes it more impulsive :P
It's all in all a Great game

yourmom
25-07-10, 11:19 PM
In the divided land scenario can you make it so tour troops are not green and have alliances at the start of the game?

yourmom
25-07-10, 11:24 PM
Also can you make it so some officers cannot be hired