PDA

View Full Version : DW6 Horse Question

Fayt
10-04-09, 11:11 AM
Just wondering, is there a horse that can learn both Renbu Gait and Musou Spirit?

I just like those horse bonuses the most but don't have any horses that know both yet. :P

Cao Cao
10-04-09, 11:57 AM
You can only have both,if you have a unique horse,such as Red Hare.

64crayons
10-04-09, 12:57 PM
is true, a unigue horse can have three regular skills and one unique skill, you can only get each skill on a certain level for the horse(ex. iff the horse is level 2, the skills it can get are, and i think this im not sure;arrow dance, find weapon,find saddle) the rest you get from level 4, and then the last unique on on level 5, along with the third skill, but if your horse is not unique, it cannot get those two skills together

mp99
12-04-09, 08:14 PM
yeh, only rare horses but even then, of my 8 rare horses, only 1 has been reared to renbu gait and musou gauge.

my ebon king
jagged foot

Cao Cao
13-04-09, 12:05 PM
yeh, only rare horses but even then, of my 8 rare horses, only 1 has been reared to renbu gait and musou gauge.

my ebon king
jagged foot
Lol,I have 5 rare horeses and 4 have both renbu gait and musou spirit. Only one horse has only renbu gait,but it has Find Saddle and Find Weapon on it. It's an auburn king,and it has lightning element,so I use it to get weapons on He Fei Castle,Chaos.^^

mp99
14-04-09, 12:58 PM
nice!! sounds awsome to have such line up in the barn yard!

but there's many more variations in non-rare horses. did u know u can get grey thunder? i've eeen many grey flames, ebon ice, auborn flames but my first thunder type horse

eyes miss nothing physique of untold power(as comon as u can get!!!!)

Jiahe
15-04-09, 12:40 PM
This whole horse farming deal is very annoying. So far, I only found Ebon King (http://i43.tinypic.com/1e89ht.jpg) yesterday that had both "Eyes consider the World" and "Heavenly Physique" named Royal Boulder with great stats thanks to Lu Bu and Sun Jian's Horsemanship skill. I forget which stage and character I was using but that was just pure luck. I am trying to get the others but I keep getting ones that are "Eyes miss nothing" and "Heavenly Physique" now. :angry:

Fayt
15-04-09, 10:04 PM
Thanks guys, well it seems only horse farming (which I've yet to do) is the answer. I've read about horse farming a bit though and it sounds rather frustrating and random, I think I'll worry about my targets and Musou modes instead...

Jiahe
16-04-09, 12:24 PM
Yes, it is frustrasting because it's base all off of luck. The two rare horses I got, I didn't even use those stupid time tricks because it's just too much of a hassle. Your best bet is to max out Liu Bei to 50 that way he has his skill "Lady Luck". From there, you have a better chance of finding rare horses. Last night I was able to aqcuire another rare horse, the Dappler King with Liu Bei in the YTR stage after getting the saddle from the box.

The locations are found here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/942167/52312) under section 2.5. Hope that helps.

Cao Cao
16-04-09, 02:16 PM
Yeah,Horse Farming is very frustrating. I gave it up and get sometimes rare horses when I normally play for fun,but I always have them. If there had just been an easier way to get the rare horses...

Jiahe
18-04-09, 11:41 AM
Actually those time tricks for the PS3 version of the game DO WORK because I got Red Hare, Shadow Runner, Auburn (Quiet Dream), and Ebon King (Ginger Shadow) last night. I just need to get Hex Mark and Dapple King (Eastern Comet) which I am going to do today with Liu Bei and Zhen Ji since those two seem to give me all the luck I need. ^^

little_zhurong
18-04-09, 12:24 PM
Time trick for PS3 Red Hare King Level 5
You need to Resetting the time on the console. To 08/04/2008 12:01 am

Battle of Guan Du, Wei' force, easy
Play with two players both on level 50 and both players must have lady luck and with two horses with find saddle.

Complete targets 2 and 3. You will get a horse named ginger striker. Save this horse and start the level again (same time everything) you will now get red hare named ultimate dream the second times are 379 312 142 203.

You don't need to use both players but it does help.

Jiahe
18-04-09, 02:13 PM
I just got Hex Mark this morning. I just need Dapple King (Eastern Comet) left than I am done horse farming for good. \o/

Too bad those time tricks don't work for Xbox users lol or I would be going out of my mind trying to get those horses. :S

zhenzhou
18-04-09, 02:17 PM
Do any of the "tricks" work for DW6:Special? (The horse kings, etc.) *crosses fingers* xD

Fayt
18-04-09, 02:28 PM
Too bad those time tricks don't work for Xbox users lol or I would be going out of my mind trying to get those horses. :S

:(

Xbox 360 users tend to get shafted quite often when it comes to multi-platform releases...

Jiahe
18-04-09, 02:33 PM
Do any of the "tricks" work for DW6:Special? (The horse kings, etc.) *crosses fingers* xDActually, yes they do. All of the confirm times are here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=952257&topic=47532480). I have the game but haven't touched it after I had played the new characters declone musou modes.

Fayt
27-04-09, 03:19 AM
Well I finally got a horse with the two key traits, "His eyes consider the world and he has a heavenly physique."

Blue Cloud, got it doing the battle of Chang Ban using Liu Bei.

Edit: YYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It's title is now Red Hare King after training it with Lu Bu! :D

Thanks for all the pointers guys, I used the DW6 Saddle Location Guide to help find horses which Jiahe posted and of course used Liu Bei.

Final stats are ~
Speed: 500
Jump: 494 (oh well)
Dest: 500
Attack: 500

Skills ~
Arrow Dance
Find Saddle
Musou Spirit
Wind Spirit

Yurisatan
27-04-09, 10:30 AM
i dunno why but i have many horses with rembu gait & musou spirit...
btw i believe that if you just go with some character with lady luck skill & take a horse from a crate through the stage it should be possible to get that kind of horse.

BluE_DragoN
28-04-09, 02:40 PM
excuse me.. is this time work will be work if i played it in PC??
and i don't really get it how to do this time trick...
since i don't have any game console...

Cao Cao
28-04-09, 04:43 PM
I don't even think that there are any time tricks for the PC version.

BluE_DragoN
03-05-09, 07:34 AM
oh well... then i give up on searching for the rare horse now...
:(:(

Yurisatan
06-05-09, 04:47 PM
lol i got lucky once by getting red hare a\afther that i`ve played almost 100 times a battle & no rare horse :/

Cao Cao
07-05-09, 03:11 PM
I got a white horse with eyes consider world and heavenly physique. But it didn't turn into Hex Mark,because one ability was only 484,instead of 485. Haha. <.<

Yurisatan
08-05-09, 11:05 AM
Outch!
Thats certaintly unlucky ..plus it`s a nice looking horse

Nevfx
13-05-09, 11:50 AM
I want Red Hare. How do you get him?

Yurisatan
13-05-09, 01:34 PM
I want Red Hare. How do you get him?

Many say that getting a rare horse in dw6 PC its pure luck. Well i think that you need a bit of luck...
What i do is...
1) make a 2 player game choosing 2 characters with lady luck skill. (More luck)
2) i make a map where i now were i can find a crate that gives a horse. (you get more luck).
3) after i get it i finish the game as fast as possible.
when i finally get a horse with these characteristics: his eyes consider the world, it has a heavenly physique or at least one of them, you can be sure it will be a good horse.
4) later i will level it up with some1 with a horsemanship skill until lvl 5.
5)while it`s getting to lvl 5 just pray :D

Nevfx
18-05-09, 07:59 AM
Thanks. I can't do 2 player, dont have a second person, but...

I could set up a 2 player game, do the Conquest of Wu level and have the 2 player stay next to Sun Ce, as he doesnt move and the way I do the level no one gets near him.

Yurisatan
18-05-09, 09:41 AM
Basically Nevfx yesterday i though of it more.
what i did to get better horses was.
Play the battle of hei fei castle on wei side master difficulty
Select a character like lu bu & a 2nd player like xiao qiao or liu bei with lady luck & take him/her to the pool in the middle trap so no1 kills them.
Took lu bu to sun quan before i kill him under 2 minutes i killed zhou tai when he came so that he drops a horse saddle & then i killed sun quan.
What i got was 3 weapons for each player with high attack power (the weapons were skill (blue type) & i also got a horse in witch it got & rembu gait & musou spirit.
& thats on master difficulty ...imagine what chaos gives u!!:D
Anyway i hoped i helped more.

Nevfx
18-05-09, 12:27 PM
Now..I just have to get good enough at the game to survive master difficulty...lol

Cao Cao
18-05-09, 12:43 PM
When you want to farm for horses,then take two players with lady luck to Chang Ban on Cao Cao's side and play on easy. Difficulty doesn't matter for horses,I got a few crap horses even at Chaos. Choose horses with "Find Saddle". Then,race to the place where Liu Qi and a refugee are and you'll find a horse crate somewhere over there. Then,just race to Liu Bei and slay him. You should get 3 horses,maybe 4,if you defeat the officers there and they drop a saddle. But whether they are rare or not,is only a matter of luck.

Yurisatan
18-05-09, 04:19 PM
When you want to farm for horses,then take two players with lady luck to Chang Ban on Cao Cao's side and play on easy. Difficulty doesn't matter for horses,I got a few crap horses even at Chaos. Choose horses with "Find Saddle". Then,race to the place where Liu Qi and a refugee are and you'll find a horse crate somewhere over there. Then,just race to Liu Bei and slay him. You should get 3 horses,maybe 4,if you defeat the officers there and they drop a saddle. But whether they are rare or not,is only a matter of luck.

Good one Cao cao i didnt though of chang ban

Nevfx
19-05-09, 09:38 AM

I've got 1 horse with "Find Saddle". I'm sure I've got a few level 1 horses with "eyes that consider the world" and a "heavanly physique", maybe one thats got both, is that the most important factor?

LittleDragonZ
19-05-09, 10:26 AM
I've got 1 horse with "Find Saddle". I'm sure I've got a few level 1 horses with "eyes that consider the world" and a "heavanly physique", maybe one thats got both, is that the most important factor?
You must have both of these, then level til 5 and hope for the best. It's all you can really do unless you wish to save at level 1 and not save again until you've managed it.

Yurisatan
19-05-09, 12:56 PM

I have got 2 times horses with theese characteristics & i assure you 1 of them became red hare the other one got all skills to 500 & the skill step hoof (walk with your horse over enemy`s) but it didnt turned out with a metal saddle or changed it looks. It`s like a ordinary horse.

Nevfx
22-05-09, 10:35 AM
I got one like this:

Quiet Warrior Lv5
Title: Ebon King
Exp: 5000/5000
Speed: 493
Jump: 500
Destruction: 490
Skills: Arrow Dance
Find Weapon
Jagged Hoof
Descriptioon:
His eyes consider the world and he as a heavenly physique.

Cao Cao
22-05-09, 04:41 PM
Finally,Hex Mark is mine...

Name: Light Breaker (translatet from german into english xD)

Title: Gray King

EP: 5000/5000

Element: Ice

Speed: 491
Destruction: 493

Skills:
Find Sattle
Musou Spirit
Renbu Gait
Water Spirit

It has Ice and all the skills I wanted. :)

Nevfx
22-05-09, 06:36 PM
I want one....

Grrr, stupid horse system.

Yurisatan
23-05-09, 02:15 PM
I got one like this:

Quiet Warrior Lv5
Title: Ebon King
Exp: 5000/5000
Speed: 493
Destruction: 490
Skills: Arrow Dance
Find Weapon
Jagged Hoof
Descriptioon:
His eyes consider the world and he as a heavenly physique.

Excactly the same horse as i got with the jagged hoof :D

One-Eyed Legacy
16-06-09, 01:11 AM
Was it just me who found the horse system in DW6 a little confusing?
Like Koei had tried a little to hard to make it sophisticated?

Maybe Im an idiot but I just prefered "ITEMS, RED HARE SADDLE!"

DeviantDefiantMann
20-09-09, 07:24 PM
This post is for people who play Dynasty Warriors 6 on the PC, but this logic should also apply to consoles as well. The only difference is on the PC you can't do time tricks.

To get all the horses with Consider the World and Heavenly Physique and also to level them up with good stats, I've played a total of over 300 games. Because of this, I understand the horse system very well.

For PC there are no time tricks so it is TOTALLY random. In my stable I have 1 Red Hare King, 1 Shadow Runner King, 4 Ebon Kings, 1 Dapple King and 1 Auburn King. The last horse I have yet to get is the Hex Mark King.

ALWAYS save the horses you get with this description because they are the ONLY ones that can become Kings:

"His eyes consider the world and he has a heavenly physique." The keywords are "considers" and "heavenly". All other horses you can discard - they will never become Kings. If you get a colored horse (red, black or white) with the above description, they can definitely become the Red Hare, Shadow Runner and Hex Mark Kings for sure. The names of the horses are randomly given and have no meaning.

My Red Hare King is called Phantom Comet (contrary to the "Ultimate Dream" you get using time tricks).

The only way to get them is really by random. I got the Red Hare King after about 100 games, and after about another 50 games with all shiet horses, I suddenly got the Shadow Runner King AND an Ebon King at the same time. Difficulty DOESN'T matter! I got my Red Hare King at He Fei castle on Master difficulty using 2 players Lvl 50 Liu Bei and Lvl 50 Zhen Ji, and got both Shadow Runner King and one Ebon King at Shi Ting on Easy using Lvl 50 Liu Bei and Lvl 50 Zhen Ji. Actually I think ANY 2 characters with Lady Luck will help.

The shiettiest thing about it is, it is TOO random until it pisses people off trying to get them.

One thing on horse traits. If a king horse is leveled very well you can get 2 - 3 stats reaching 500 and with any 4 of these 5 traits: Arrow Dance, Mosou Spirit, Renbu Gait, Find Saddle and Find Weapon.

Red Hare, Shadow Runner and Hex Mark Kings will get 3 of those 5 mentioned above, AND a 4th unique trait, such as Wind Spirit, Stone Spirit, etc.

A good progression can be monitored as follows. Upon reaching Lvl 2, nothing happens. At Lvl 3 you should be getting one element (Ice, Lightning or Fire) PLUS one trait. At Lvl 4, another one trait appears. Then at Lvl 5, the last two traits should appear. If you get one trait without the element at Lvl 3, or one element only and no trait, then the horse leveling is DEFINITELY screwed up and you should start over. Save your Lvl 1 King Horse everytime you get one, so if it screws up you can load the saved game and try again.

Here's the fcuked up part: The leveling up is ALSO RANDOM! I've tried what some people say: kill 50 people for 1st level-up, 40 for 2nd level-up and more than 100 for the rest of the leveling. I've also tried killing more than 100 for the whole leveling process, and there is no FIXED result! And I'm talking about using Lu Bu level 50 (or any other Lvl 50 character with horsemanship).

The elements are random too. I've leveled up the same horse repeatedly at the same stage, and sometimes I get Ice, sometimes Fire, and sometimes Lightning.