PDA

View Full Version : Cao Cao

Cao Cao
12-04-09, 11:05 AM
Let's talk about the King of Wei here.

Cao Cao is my absolute favourite character. I really like his personallity. Maybe because I just like the bad guys.:D
He has a good moveset in DW2-DW5. In DW6,it sucks at low Renbu Level,but gets better in higher Renbu Level. His Hold-T at Inf. Renbu is just great.^^
I like his story the most in DW6. A world that doesn't need warlords and the emperor. Sounds nice.^^
And he just looks like a great king.^^

What do you think about him?

Jiahe
12-04-09, 01:53 PM
I like Cao Cao. I think Dounglas Rye did an excellent job with his voice since it fits him perfectly. I tend to enjoy him more in 6 because with his infinite renbu and holding down the charge button, you can wipe out a numerous of enemies all at once and that has been useful for me on numerous occassions. I thought his moveset was an improve compare to it originally in the series.

LittleDragonZ
12-04-09, 02:54 PM
Yeah, his voice is made of win. Always loved it, though I've seen a few comment on 4's voice being stronger. Either way, both rule.

Moveset-wise, has always really been better than Sun Quan and Liu Bei out of the rulers. In DW3 thanks to his 4th weapon, he was extremely deadly and at the top of his game in my opinion.

To be honest, not really keen on him in 6. He looks physically weaker and I just prefer his lightning strides and quickness from prior DW6. Though looking more Chinese in the latest.

Fayt
23-04-09, 01:43 PM
I really like Cao Cao, in terms of his character, English voice acting and what he sets out to achieve. His vision where ones blood should not determine their rank is something that is a real stand out. He doesn't get bogged down with history or emotion, but simply works towards a better future, I love that about it. To me it makes him the boldest and strongest of all the leaders in the game.

To use though, I'm never too keen on Cao Cao. DW2-DW5 he just feels like a generic leader copy, with nothing too spectacular about him. And sadly I think DW6, while it has made him more unique leaves him a bit behind both Liu Bei and Sun Jian who I feel improved more then he did. Having Rockfall as his special attack didn't really help either.

ebil shrimp
26-04-09, 05:10 PM
HE STARTED COMMUNISM!

*ahem*

i think his ambitions were bold, he was a good warrior who almost always kept his cool and planned well ahead for the battle. but his cockiness allways lets him downwhen it comes to it. thats why Liu Bei slipped through his fingers and thats why he didn't unite the land in his lifetime

Caosinium
04-06-09, 11:37 AM
Cao Cao was my favourite character since of DW2, Wei has gotten numerous more awesome characters after him... Zhang Liao, Xu Huang, Dian Wei and so on. But Cao Cao is legendary and his beard is the sign of unlimited power!
Besides he was a much better fighter than Liu Bei he was his superior in combat, duels, strategy and intellect. His moveset in DW6 is godlike in my opinion but his special abillity is lame.

CuckooBanana
29-06-09, 01:48 AM
I've never really cared for Cao Cao but that doesn't mean he didn't look like a cool looking evil overlord guy. He still was my favorite to face because i would always play Wu and Shu stories and face Cao Cao. It was fun always killling Cao Cao, WOO HOO!!!

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Toco
28-08-09, 09:51 AM
Cao Cao he is cool love his weapon and personality i think he is the best lord in all of china it was good that he won the war Shu and Wu didnt stand a chance against him and his mighty warriors