PDA

View Full Version : Who will you be in DW?

bounty104
16-04-09, 10:11 AM
Who will you be if you was in the three kingdoms?
I would be Ma Chao because he is my favourite character:)

cheat07
16-04-09, 12:17 PM
i would probably be zhao yun, not because he is my favourite character but because his role in the story is pretty cool.

ebil shrimp
17-04-09, 10:51 AM
i wouldbe eitherZhuge Liang or Zhang Liao.

Zhuge because if i washim i would bea redeemed strategist with the most unrivaled plans ever thought of.

Zhang because he has so much honour right through his life to the very end, he was so mighty and feared by almost everyone in Wu aswell

Kyz99
17-04-09, 01:00 PM
I would either be Zhang Liao because he kicks ass in DW6 or i'd be Zhou Yu because i like him hehe

little_zhurong
17-04-09, 09:52 PM
I would be Xiao Qiao or Xing Cai.

Chi-Chi Blanche
18-04-09, 03:16 AM
I would be one of those people who was important, but didn't last in history. I'm sure there's a handful of those guys. It's why fictional characters are made, to fill the gap left. :p

Dynastix
20-04-09, 01:41 AM
Lol, probably Sima Yi, he thwarts zhu ge liang too much...
or, my fighting character, lu bu...hes just too godly to ignore

Dynasty Slayer
20-04-09, 10:51 AM
I would be Zhao yun since his my fav. :D. BUT I'll probably be Lu Bu since I could basically kick everyones ass :P.

Jiahe
20-04-09, 04:04 PM
I would be Sun Shang Xiang since I can be such a tomboy myself plus she is my favorite female (before DW6) character. xP

lordofjiaozhi
20-04-09, 04:55 PM
i would be ma chao or jiang wei, someone in shu, SHU ROCKS!

Leady FF ^^
20-04-09, 04:56 PM
Xu Chu, looks of eating and relaxing!

(was he actually a fatty in the novel or just the game lol?)

Insp. Chin
20-04-09, 05:30 PM
I think just the game, in history he meant to be big and fit but not fat and just thinking the food lol just like Zhang He in history he didnt have butterflies around him.

kiza
20-04-09, 07:19 PM
hmm its a hard one i would either be zhao yun or Xu Zhu

zhao yun because he is amazing and i like his role in game

Xu Zhu because I LOVE HIS WEAPON

Matty1994
21-04-09, 10:35 AM
zohu yu for wu or guan yu for shu cao pi for wei other lubu it realy depended on wat kingdom i served

Yurisatan
25-04-09, 07:48 PM
i would be Sima Yi
with such brilliant strategy plots & cleverness theres no need to fear for annyone.
At least he is the one who took control Wei dynasty & routed most of the other kingdoms

Dyu
30-04-09, 02:03 AM
i would be Lu Bu or Liu Bei

omgitssunwukong
07-05-09, 08:21 PM
I have a three way Dilemma

I'd be like Lu Bu for the sake of the blind rage whenever someone hurt diao chan (i get like that when people hurt my friends) Yuan shao (DW6) because he makes the same hand gestures and what not as me xD or Lu Meng cause we tend to think alike

Alonzo Orion
07-05-09, 11:20 PM
Let's see... Ah yes, I'd definitely be Zhou Yu as the one does all the thinking whilst having spare time to do a bit of prancing around the battlefield with a stick and worrying his self to death that everything will eventually come crashing down, I think I'd divorce Da Qiao and marry... Dian Wei, yeah, he'd be a suitable wife, I can see him now at the alter in a dress.

omgitssunwukong
08-05-09, 06:17 AM
Let's see... Ah yes, I'd definitely be Zhou Yu as the one does all the thinking whilst having spare time to do a bit of prancing around the battlefield with a stick and worrying his self to death that everything will eventually come crashing down, I think I'd divorce Da Qiao and marry... Dian Wei, yeah, he'd be a suitable wife, I can see him now at the alter in a dress.

Disturbing as it may be i can see him in a wedding dress as well. i always thought(knew) he had a thing for Cao Cao

Alonzo Orion
08-05-09, 11:43 AM
Cao Cao? nah, Xiahou Yuan... Yeah. He's as manly as they get.
Dian Wei likes a little roleplay in his spare time clearly.
I wonder if he shaves his legs? Looks like it to be honest.

Nevfx
08-05-09, 11:46 AM
Zhuge Liang...I think way to much about things...

omgitssunwukong
08-05-09, 04:54 PM
He totally has too I mean he shaves everything else, he's too young to be naturally bald. And Xiahou Yuan ? Sorry thats instantly killed whenever i think of Yuan i get the image from 6 with the hairy belly sticking out provided ive got one i cover it up lol.

Alonzo Orion
09-05-09, 01:07 AM
That must be what makes him the fine figure of a man he is, the hair.
Dian Wei has no hair, thus he is lady like.

omgitssunwukong
09-05-09, 05:25 PM
hmm i guess i hadn't thought of it like that good point

sun wu kong
13-05-09, 04:22 AM
Who would i be......id probably be zhao yun because he has the best story line and almost the best weapon

Bamboo
24-05-09, 01:15 AM
Zhuge Liang...I think way to much about things...

Same goes for me. Way too many things.

Also, whenever I take a "What Dyansty Warriros character are you?" quiz, I almost always get Zhuge Liang. It's a curse.

chibi-eri
25-05-09, 10:49 AM
I would go for Da Qiao! :)

Chi-Chi Blanche
28-05-09, 05:13 AM
Xu Chu, looks of eating and relaxing!

(was he actually a fatty in the novel or just the game lol?)

yes, he was in the novel. Well I don't know if he was a fatty or more of tank, but either way he was huge. I think the game dumbed him down though.

Static
28-05-09, 10:09 AM
theres no other choice other than YUAN SHAO cuz his big army will kick your ass
(why is there two topics both saying what character would you be i posted in both of them anyway)

DynastyGirl
28-05-09, 11:45 PM
I'm Sun shang xiang, zhen ji, diao chan, and da qiao

ZhangLiao444
01-06-09, 02:04 PM
Well, I'd pick Gan Ning but I dislike his model in DW6.

So I'll go for Zhang Liao.

Raikage of Shu
01-06-09, 10:35 PM
i would be ma chao or jiang wei, someone in shu, SHU ROCKS!

Yes my friend, Shu does rock. I would be either Guan Yu or Xing Cai...I love Xing Cai.

darkogreer
26-06-09, 05:58 AM
i would be cao pi

CuckooBanana
03-07-09, 05:51 PM
I would choose Zhou Yu, he is my favorite character and is a hero in the battle of Chi Bi.(Red Cliff)

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

AphasiaDyslexia
09-07-09, 11:08 PM
Sun Jian, decedent of Sun Tzu and passionate leader. The Tiger of Jiang Dong is at least one of my favorite characters, more surely though the one I most identify with.

Dynasty Heroes
24-07-09, 05:30 PM
I would be Xiahou Dun mainly becuase he plays the biggest part in Wei and also because he's the only person ever to rival Lu bu.

O and i almost forgot my cousin (cao cao lives longest out of Sun Jian,Liu Bei and Cao Cao) and also im brother to the best archer (Xiahou Yuan).

Wei 4 life ^^

Cao Cao
25-07-09, 08:01 AM
I would be Xiahou Dun mainly becuase he plays the biggest part in Wei and also because he's the only person ever to rival Lu bu.

O and i almost forgot my cousin (cao cao lives longest out of Sun Jian,Liu Bei and Cao Cao) and also im brother to the best archer (Xiahou Yuan).

Wei 4 life ^^

Sorry,but Liu Bei lives longer than Cao Cao...even if it's only three years. Sad,but oh well.
I could be Ling Tong. I don't like that guy,but he's lazy,just like me.:D

But I want to be Cao Cao.:) And listen to Cheng Yu in Chi Bi and stop the attack,so I can save soldiers and don't have a great defeat.

Raging_Dragon
26-07-09, 04:19 AM
I would be.....Zhao Yun, Jiang Wei, or Zuo Ci. xD

Dfballa23
26-07-09, 05:29 AM
i would be zhang liao b/c he is pretty cool. and he looks cool too.

dynasty heroes u r so rong. the best archer in the has gotta be haung zhong. go look it up. i have studied them b4. and also no one can rival lu bu. he is good at everything including: martial arts, horse riding, archery, and combat. Only if he was a little smarter he would be godlike. Zhao Yun is probably the only one that could match up to him

Cao Cao
26-07-09, 05:40 PM
dynasty heroes u r so rong. the best archer in the has gotta be haung zhong. go look it up. i have studied them b4. and also no one can rival lu bu. he is good at everything including: martial arts, horse riding, archery, and combat. Only if he was a little smarter he would be godlike. Zhao Yun is probably the only one that could match up to him

Haha,Lu Bu had to be MUCH smarter,without Chen Gong,he was nothing as a ruler.
And no,I don't think Zhao Yun could match him. The three brothers couldn't match him,Dian Wei and Xu Zhu couldn't. And I don't think Zhao Yun alone was better than the three brothers together.
And yeah,Huang Zhong was the better archer.

CuckooBanana
26-07-09, 06:43 PM

I agree with Cao Cao, i don't think Zhao Yun could match Lu Bu at all. Especially with Lu Bu almost beating Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Liu Bei all at once, as Cao Cao said. The only reason people would think Zhao Yun could match Lu Bu is because of the DW intros that feature Zhao Yun, and because Zhao Yun is broadcast the most out of all the characters in the DW series. Although, im not gonna lie that Zhao Yun is one of the coolest characters, one of the most fun to play, and a role model in China.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Shadow0429
27-07-09, 07:24 PM
Ma Chao and Zhang Liao

evild00m
02-08-09, 02:26 PM
i would take Lu Bu, because i got the same problem like he does ;=) i cant get enough of defeating enemies 2. i like his voice 3. i like his looks. and if i die, i die in honor on the battlefield. so i earned my place in Valhalla ;=) if you allow that i mix the culture.

to bad i die "early" at xia pi. i maybe could defend the walls, if not some Jerks of so called friends chained me on my bad while i was resting and threw my halberd of the walls!!! and stupid Cao Cao hanged me.

Yeah i know a bit of the true story :cool:

Masamune date
03-08-09, 05:04 PM
i would Be Gan ning Cuz He ROCKS

physcoarb
03-08-09, 07:31 PM
i would either be DW6 gan ning, DW6E ling tong or DW6 Zhang Liao
Cuz there all awesome

Chaos92
15-08-09, 09:20 PM
sun ce cause of his recklessness lol or cao pi cause he's a lil bit layed bk like my self

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs29/300W/f/2008/138/6/6/Cao_Pi_and_Zhen_Ji_sig_by_alasse91.jpg

fize4ever
15-09-09, 02:40 PM
lol this more of who is your fav character then a who will you be

CJZ
17-09-09, 07:50 PM
Im almost Exactly like Lu Xun, personality wise and looks wise, im a pretty smart individual who sees tactics so much more beneficial than brute strength, also, i love puzzles and use tactics and strategy in everything i do

kungfukid
03-11-09, 04:00 PM
I would be Zhao yun as i find his attacks to be brilliant and he also has a brilliant storyline

HX6
04-01-10, 10:52 PM
i like to be Zhou yu cuz I love Xiao Qiao

HisDarkMessenger
06-04-10, 09:24 PM
I would probably be one of the Strategists, since im quite clever anyway and i find most puzzles rather easy, so id probably be Sima Yi.

DragonZhangLiao
15-04-10, 06:43 PM
I would be Ma Chao because he is awesome, Zhang Liao because he is a great warrior, or Jiang Wei because he is a great strategist(Plus he's also awesome:D)

Naimadday
28-04-10, 10:16 PM
I'd have to pick my favourite Zhou Tai or maybe Guan Ping

Qiao Beauty
08-06-10, 07:35 PM
Id have to be Jiang Wei- the perfect balance between fighting prowess and also esteemed strategic intelligence.

speedricky2
10-06-10, 09:49 PM
zhao yun or lu bu because they are big time badasses

Little Conqueror
11-06-10, 09:50 PM
Ling Tong or Cao Pi probably, because they act so arrogant sometimes. I also act so sometimes, though it is most of the time for fun/joking ;)

Lu Xun is one of my favourite, so maybe I want to be him

Duke Dragoon
29-06-11, 08:53 PM
I would probably be Xiahou Ba. He just reminds me of my self XD

goodken
06-02-12, 06:34 AM
i would probably be zhao yun, not because he is my favourite character but because his role in the story is pretty cool. http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif

themis95
09-03-12, 05:00 PM
According to my personality i would be:
from shu: Zhao Yun (bravery and skill) or Ma Chao (i dont run or hide from no one, bravery )
From wei : Zhang liao (bravery and might)
from wu : Gan Ning (always looking for a fight) or zhuo tai (more action less talk)
the things i put in () is my personality.

Lexington
11-03-12, 09:21 PM
I'm glad Jiang Wei Came back in 7 I played as him a lot in the new one. The new Meng Huo Fighting style was awesome though and was the first officer I played as (I owned DW3 XL before any other).... Not to mentions Ma Dai paint brush.

Seosamh
06-01-13, 06:39 PM
I'd probably be Ma Chao. Afterall I do have his name and title tattoo'd on my calf! Ma Chao the Splendid. Have you read the Three Kingdoms book by Luo Guanzhong? It's brilliant! I am half way through the english addition.