PDA

View Full Version : DW roleplay

ebil shrimp
17-04-09, 12:01 PM
i wasntsure which topic to post this in so i thought this one.

basically i thought it would be fun to do a roleplay game of dynasty warriors right here. you can be any character any force from antime, even your made up ones.

the one rule i ask is that you dont meet with someone elses character and make actions for them unless you have spoken to them beforehand, this way everyone stays happy.

i'll start incase your still confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Zhuge Liao woke with a start, what was that raucous shouting about?
he flung on a robe and put his hand on his weapon geminius, he left his shack and was heading to the cause of the disturbance when he heard a chilling voice. "Round them all up! kill them all, they're only peasants kill them!" Evidently they hadn't heard of him, this was a nugget for him. somehow h managed to hide geminius beneath his robe and followed the bandits (or thats who he assumed them to be) tothe town middle. just as he heard the mans weapon unsheath he drew back and swung his weapon in an arc, killing the unexpecting man instantly. Now to save the others. he travelled round the perimeter of his village seeing the remains of the dead everywhere he went. from those he say he estimated about half the occupants were still alive, making about 200 men women and children. then he saw them all. hearded like a group of sheep, some wih anger, some impassive and unseeing but most weeping in sorrow. However he did not see his wife, Ji Xiao,he felt a tear at hiseye but swept it aside. now was not the time for sadness now was the time for compoure and strategy, but how could he manage to take so many on his own.......

--------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone would lik to join this part of the story feel free buti can only have 3 joiners at max for this part.

have fun!

baden123456
16-05-09, 02:20 PM
as zhuge liao thought about it a peasant named Zhao Shi came up and said thank you for helping my village i have come to help you in your endeavor. As zhuge liao accepted his offer the rest of the bandits came up and..........

baden123456
22-05-09, 12:35 PM
man this post is really slow

Hi everybody
26-06-09, 02:15 PM
...started attacking Zhuge Liao because he was taking too long to make a choice...

baden123456
27-06-09, 07:39 PM
Then Zhao Shi took his scimitar spear and in one wide arc killed 5 bandit ripping through skin and bone "We have to get out of here" Zhao Shi says Then Zhuge Liao says....

Hi everybody
28-06-09, 11:49 AM
"NO WAY! I WILL FIND MY FAMILY!"...

baden123456
29-06-09, 04:06 PM
"okay but we have to hurry" Zhao Shi said as he wiped another bandit off his scimitar spear. but where should we look first we dont have much time.

Hi everybody
29-06-09, 08:05 PM
"Hmmmm... You take the east and I'll take the west. LET'S MOVE!"

baden123456
30-06-09, 05:35 PM
As Zhao Shi searched through the west of the village he saw a horrifying sit peasants strung on the spears of the bandits like trophies This is unhuman Zaho Shi said. He tried to get away but the bandits saw him Zhao Shi laughed you will need more than 20 bandits to defeat me. After 3 minutes all the bandits lay dead. As Zhuge Liao was searching the east......

Hi everybody
02-07-09, 01:03 PM
he found a strange house. It was made of candy. He carefully knocked on the door but it fell down. He saw a witch trapping two poor kids in cages. He quickly killed the witch but... she had enough time to summon her mercenaries. They went after Zhuge Liao and...

baden123456
02-07-09, 09:28 PM
Zhao Shi leapt through the window and knocked down 2 of the mercanaries now can we leave Zhao Shi jokes we dont have much time as they ran out of the house..........

Hi everybody
03-07-09, 01:43 PM
Zhuge Liao remembered how his wife's house looked like. He found it and they both ran inside. but waiting for them was...

baden123456
04-07-09, 05:44 PM
was over 200 bandits guarding her well this should be alot of fun Zhao Shi said then zhuge liao saw his wife get up and........

Hi everybody
05-07-09, 02:03 PM
and quickly rescued her. Zhao Shi and Zhuge Liao start attacking the bandits. Then a man came to help...

baden123456
08-07-09, 02:13 PM
his name was liu bei little did zhao shi know that this man would change his life then zhao shi leapt forward easily killing 30 bandits........

Hi everybody
08-07-09, 06:05 PM
then killing 30 more. Liu Bei killed 50 and Zhuge Liao killed 40. There were 60 left...

little_zhurong
08-07-09, 07:15 PM
Zhu Rong (who was out for a walk) turned up, seeing that there was in trouble, killed the remaining 60. "I thought you could do with a hand" she said smiling. " I am Zhu Rong, you are?"

baden123456
11-07-09, 01:51 AM
I am Zhao Shi this is zhuge liao and this is liu bei zhao shi said now can we finally get out of here. no i have to stay liu bei said i need to find my brothers. then zhu rong said..............

Hi everybody
18-07-09, 02:00 PM
ok. good bye.

little_zhurong
19-07-09, 07:51 PM
"Unless you want me to help you? I had heard that your brothers had gone to the village to the East its a dangerous path though the forest, I know the way. But first you must help me. What do say?"

baden123456
04-08-09, 05:18 PM
Okay says liu bei i will go too says Zhao Shi and zhuge liao says........

Hi everybody
10-08-09, 01:53 PM
no thanks, im fine

baden123456
11-08-09, 01:53 PM
So I guess just me liu bei and zhu rong will go it was nice fighting with you zhuge liao zhao shi says

Mousou hat
11-08-09, 05:36 PM
Liu bei suddenly fell onto the ground and cryed: 'who is that giant almost naked man up on the mountain over there in the distance?!'

It was Mr. Ie bu.

He wielded a giant pickhammer on a pole and had chestnut hair waving in the wind. (and a beard, also waving in the wind but it was a small beard so it was a special beard)

"Who dares to be talking 20 feet below my china mountain of china?!?"
Ie bu yelled toward liu bei, zhu rong, zhuge liao and zhao shi.

Everyone looked up, Ie bu was only wearing a boxershort with ancient chinese painted duckies on it. The rest was beautiful chesthair and muscles.

"Hmmm!" Ie bu yelled. "Noone dares to challenge me?" *flexes muscles*

what could happen!

little_zhurong
16-08-09, 12:23 AM
"I Zhu Rong daughter of the god of fire accepts your challenge." She gets out her weapon starts her attack. (As she was from Nanman, she used to seeing big naked guys wearing nothing but underwear (without the ducks) so she wasn't fazed at all.) but as she did so Lui Bei said...

baden123456
16-08-09, 10:40 PM
you and zhao shi hold him off while i find my brothers i know where they are ok zhao shi says and zhu rong then

Chaos92
17-08-09, 11:18 AM
they both get caught off guard by le bu's first attack,
'ha if u want to beat me u have to focus' he states at the surprised zhu rong and zhao shi.

baden123456
17-08-09, 04:05 PM
okay zhao shi starts to meditate and then he goes into a fury chopping down le bu but le bu was too fast and got away with only minor wounds zhu rong i need help zhao shi says and then zhu rong..........

little_zhurong
27-08-09, 12:09 PM
Jumps up in the air, she lands on Le Lu bringing him to the ground. Her weapon at his neck. "I should kill you, but that was the best fight I have seen in ages. Therefore I will give you a choice, join us or die?"

Chaos92
27-08-09, 01:51 PM
heh well from where im positioned, i guess im gonna have to join ya, le bu said with a grin.
after getting up and dusting himself off they

little_zhurong
27-08-09, 07:05 PM
shock arms. "wise choice", She said then turns around to face Zhao Shi and the others "well Zhao Shi, if you wish to find your brothers we had better go."

baden123456
29-08-09, 03:05 PM
liu bei came back with his brothers and he offered his thanks and offered a reward no thank you zhao shi said just happy to help then zhurong said

little_zhurong
08-09-09, 10:43 PM
"There is a village just north of here. Bandits are going to attack it in two days. I can't fight them all by myself. Will you help?"

baden123456
09-09-09, 12:11 AM
not a problem said zhao shi glad to help liu bei says i cant help i have to help the people stop the yellow turbans so goodbye to you

baden123456
30-11-09, 12:02 AM
As Zhao Shi, Zhu Rong and Le Bu were headed to the next city they were stopped by a hermit crossing through the forest. The hermit asked what were their paths in life. Zhao Shi said that he wanted to find a lord worthy of his loyalty and trust. zhu rong said

little_zhurong
21-05-12, 08:00 PM
To follow my new friends where ever there paths may take them and becase they are willing to save my village. Le Bu said

(I am so sorry its been so long)

Hitsuzen
24-06-12, 09:36 AM
(*watches with popcorn in my hand* 8D)