PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Mods!

Insp. Chin
21-01-09, 03:11 PM
If you have any question which you'd like us to answer, please ask it here ^^

LittleDragonZ
21-01-09, 08:16 PM
Welcome to KOEI UK's forum. Thank you for joining.

I'll like to take this chance to say that since this place is still newly built, it's going to need some help in creating the topics. So if you could, only if the topic has not been made yet for instance, please go ahead. Thanks.

Jsun
22-01-09, 10:16 PM
Why is the signature size limit so small?

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 11:07 PM
Haha it's because it's by default, we'll adjust it so you can have your sexy Gan Ning as your sig ^^

Jsun
22-01-09, 11:32 PM
Can we have more than one image in our signature or only one?

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 11:34 PM
One is enough I believe. It's signature, you can't have more than one when you're signing a cheque ^^

Zechs
22-01-09, 11:41 PM
Maybe the post text is too small?

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 11:44 PM
Yes I actually agree, I'll put that in the list so we will implement it in the next update. :)

Sho-saka
23-01-09, 08:31 PM
Why can't I see my signature image, whenever I post a message? I can only see the text, but the the signature picture ended up being a text with a hyperlink attached, even if I met my sig size requirements. DX

LewisSO
23-01-09, 08:34 PM
Why can't I see my signature image, whenever I post a message? I can only see the text, but the the signature picture ended up being a text with a hyperlink attached, even if I met my sig size requirements. DXYes! I want to see my signature!

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 11:30 PM
with the link to your signature, do you put it in image tags?

incert link here

But if thats not the problem then I dont know

Jsun
23-01-09, 11:41 PM
BBcode for images does not work. You have to upload it or use the URL link box below the Signature box in order to show an image in your signature.

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 11:51 PM
Ahh, yes, now I see, thanks for pointing that out, so you dont need to use the [img] tags. All you need to do is just what Jsun said :)

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:59 PM
BBcode for images does not work. You have to upload it or use the URL link box below the Signature box in order to show an image in your signature.

Thank you for pointing that out! I can't believe I didn't notice that!

Insp. Chin
24-01-09, 06:54 PM
Why can't I see my signature image, whenever I post a message? I can only see the text, but the the signature picture ended up being a text with a hyperlink attached, even if I met my sig size requirements. DX

The problem has been submitted to our development team :) I think that's one of the bug --> http://koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=143

Sorry for the inconvenience this forum is new and thanks to all the members to help in catching bugs together :)

UPDATE:
The avatar and signature size limit has been fixed :)

LewisSO
24-01-09, 11:45 PM
The problem has been submitted to our development team :) I think that's one of the bug --> http://koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=143

Sorry for the inconvenience this forum is new and thanks to all the members to help in catching bugs together :)

UPDATE:
The avatar and signature size limit has been fixed :)Thanks, Jesus.

Sho-saka
25-01-09, 01:04 PM
Thanks, Chin. ^_^

Jacobar
25-01-09, 07:13 PM
i was just wondering....
could i possibly be a Mod?
cause im good at these things and looking after forums :)
i'm looking after about 2 now and i would LOVE to look after this one!

Alonzo Orion
25-01-09, 09:26 PM
Have the Dynasty Tactics and Kessen series been trashed, or are they still being worked on?

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 09:48 PM
@Jacobar: We are currently full I believe. We have enough moderators to cover the sections this early on. Thank you for your helpful thoughts though.

@Song Xian: Sorry, currently we have no news of what you've asked for, but the board here will be the first to know if any news comes to us.

Alonzo Orion
26-01-09, 10:15 AM
Is there any news of Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires using online capabilities?

Ruka
26-01-09, 10:39 AM
Not sure if I should ask this here...

I was wondering if was possible to increase Signature's limit to 500x250, or enable Image BB Code. :)

Insp. Chin
26-01-09, 10:49 AM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3663/bigqe6.jpg

We're able to do that but 500x250 is a bit too large so we think 500x100 should be good enough if you have any problem in resizing image you can always go to request some GFX artists here to help in resizing :) Hope it's okay.

As for the game info, I don't think it's a right place to ask since the questions are all targeted to the mods regarding this forum ^^

Ruka
26-01-09, 10:58 AM
Well most of the signatures I have made (and some other people made for me as request :p) are over 100 and it lowers the quality, text(if have), etc.

Most are usually 450x150.

No need to ask for it, I can do it. But thanks :p

Insp. Chin
26-01-09, 11:03 AM
I increased it to 550x150, hope it's okay now :)

Ruka
26-01-09, 11:07 AM
Thanks a lot, its much better now. :)

Alonzo Orion
26-01-09, 12:13 PM
Ah, I figured if anyone would be more informed, it'd probably be the forums mods.

Jacobar
26-01-09, 04:27 PM
Ty! its ok, but keep me in mind yeah :)

Jsun
27-01-09, 01:30 AM
Is it possible to add a "View Active Topics" link to the bottom of the page?

Alonzo Orion
27-01-09, 06:46 AM
Ah yes! I was looking for a view active topics button or something down those lines yesterday, I've been subscribing to all the threads I post on.

God-Like Phoenix
27-01-09, 07:01 AM
I dont know if you can put the active topics there, but up at the top of the page, theres a link to all the "New Posts" which I think does pretty much the same thing

Alonzo Orion
27-01-09, 07:03 AM
So there is!
Thanks for pointing that out.

Chaos Dragon
27-01-09, 03:16 PM
Will there ever be a koei series that will be online for the xbox 360 or ps3? such as dynasty warriors or samurai warriors?

Jsun
28-01-09, 12:40 AM
Is there a way we can change our member titles or atleast have a warcry/motto we can add under our names?

d-man916
28-01-09, 06:52 PM
Is there a link to view who the modding staff are?

Insp. Chin
28-01-09, 07:44 PM
On the forum index you can scroll down and view the forum leaders.
http://koei.co.uk/forum/showgroups.php

Basically those are the mods, the administrators are just me, UltimateWarrior, Leady FF ^^ who are working in the KOEI, the rest are the developers and testers, they're an awesome team.

Ruka
31-01-09, 11:35 PM
If you found any member/staff not obeying the rules, feel free to report it to this section - http://koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=76
Shouldn't this be done via PM a mod instead of exposing everything to public? and the Report button also comes very handy in these occasions. :)

Insp. Chin
01-02-09, 12:20 AM
You're right man :) Edited ^^

Manji
05-02-09, 06:25 PM
Why is there both a "General" and "Others" forums... doesn't that seem kinda redundant...

Insp. Chin
05-02-09, 09:39 PM
Why is there both a "General" and "Others" forums... doesn't that seem kinda redundant...

It's because Chin's arrangement is not good enough XD Will see and do some changes in coming time ^^

d-man916
06-02-09, 04:13 PM
On some username's they is a little plus symbol what does that mean?

LittleDragonZ
06-02-09, 06:37 PM
It means that person has been accepted onto your buddy list. So only your buddies will have that plus sign.

zenkokuku
07-02-09, 05:15 AM
Dear Staff,

I would like to ask a few questions:

1. What's the maximum avatar & signature limit?

2. How can I upload avatar through a direct link?

3. Is the forum currently under maintenance, because I keep getting the message: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and have to refresh every minute.

4. How do I open up a full page of reply and how do I use emoticons?

Sorry for the trouble,

Zhen

God-Like Phoenix
07-02-09, 08:04 AM
1. I thought I told you that earlier? either way...Chin should know for sure :)
2. If you go to quick links, you will see Change Avatar...and from there you can use the direct links to upload an avatar EDIT: actually, its not there...just click on one of the edit options, and then you will eventually see the edit avatar...I think?
3. Sometimes I have that problem also, I dont know why that seems to happen...perhaps Chin can answer than when he gets on :)
4. For full page reply...its in the bottom and top left...it says "Post Reply" and the emoticons you can see how to use in the full page :)

Your never a trouble mate ^.^

Insp. Chin
07-02-09, 11:11 AM
Dear Staff,

I would like to ask a few questions:

1. What's the maximum avatar & signature limit?

2. How can I upload avatar through a direct link?

3. Is the forum currently under maintenance, because I keep getting the message: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and have to refresh every minute.

4. How do I open up a full page of reply and how do I use emoticons?

Sorry for the trouble,

Zhen

1. Edit Avatar - http://koei.co.uk/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 145 by 145 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Edit Signature - http://koei.co.uk/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 550 by 150 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

2. Upload through the direct link - http://koei.co.uk/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

3. There are still some bugs that haven't been sorted here - we're still trying to catch it, if you found any feel free to print screen, provide the URL and let us know here http://koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=143 :)

4. http://koei.co.uk/forum/images/koei/buttons/reply.gif
Or at the bottom, there is a Quick Reply box, click "Go Advanced" for the Full Screen Reply. Emoticons will be there at the right. We'll upgrade them ^^

vBulletin is different from the Zeta ~_~ I found myself got confused at first but after playing around with few hours I just got the clue of it like you can have the social groups and give people reputation which has loads of functions that still need to explore.

Remember to check your "User CP" - http://koei.co.uk/forum/usercp.php for more options ^^

ManaAlchemist
07-02-09, 04:38 PM
Is it possible that some kind of spoiler tags feature might be added to the forum in the future? Because that might be good to have when talking about stories in series, games, movies and such so that you don't spoil anything for someone else by accident.

Insp. Chin
07-02-09, 07:37 PM
Yes I had a talk about it with Leady FF ^^ yesterday. We'll ask the developers to implement that features in next phase of the update :)

zenkokuku
10-02-09, 03:20 AM
Dear Staff,

I've noticed the topic: "Death Note Fan Club" in the Anime & Manga section.
I was wondering if the Fan Club topics were officially allowed here?

Thanks in advance,

Zhen

God-Like Phoenix
10-02-09, 08:08 AM
I think for now...they will be allowed, as they dont seem to be making a disturbance. If a problem surrounding the fan clubs arises, thats when we might need to rethink the rules about the fan clubs :)

(Stop sounding so damn formal...its wierd :p )

Private Prinny
10-02-09, 11:45 AM
Is it possible that some kind of spoiler tags feature might be added to the forum in the future? Because that might be good to have when talking about stories in series, games, movies and such so that you don't spoil anything for someone else by accident.

I strongly support the idea of Spoiler tags. Also a quick heads up how to use them and where they should be used would be fine.

People who know me from the beginning at tacticalrpg.com know me and how often I go on a spoiler-tag crusade. ;)

Insp. Chin
10-02-09, 01:11 PM
Totally agreed! I'm writing the changes file for our developers now with all the list to change, hopefully this spoiler tag can be added in the next batch of update, thanks guys!

Jiahe
13-02-09, 01:02 PM
Q: Why is the Site / Forum Information section hidden for offline users?

God-Like Phoenix
14-02-09, 01:17 AM
I think that would just be one of Chin's marketing ploys :p

You can only get the info if you sign up :D lol, I dont really know...just having a joke...but perhaps it is something along those lines, perhaps Chin might say the 'real' reason for it :rolleyes:

Insp. Chin
14-02-09, 01:25 AM
The whole section is exclusively for members only :)

Plus I hope members can feel less worried to voice their opinion or post their pics or even show their deviantart, facebook or MSN account there because it's all hiding from the public and they're only for registered members :) As for the official community, I think it's important to protect and be more careful on this type of details even if the users wish to share, but still, it's better to be viewable for members only. :)

Jiahe
16-02-09, 08:46 PM
I got another question.

Can you guys color code the mods to seperate them from the members like the other forums?

Ruka
16-02-09, 09:09 PM
Yeah I had thought of that before too, its specially helpful for members when they need any help, they can easilly recognize a mod when they see one.
When one of the Administrators come online they will let you know about it. I think that a great idea in my opinion. :)

EDIT: If possible we should also have a different color for URL links, maybe they can become other color, or bold and italicized so anyone can easilly distinguish a link. ^^

Ex:
http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=57

Jsun
17-02-09, 08:17 AM
Yeah I had thought of that before too, its specially helpful for members when they need any help, they can easilly recognize a mod when they see one.
When one of the Administrators come online they will let you know about it. I think that a great idea in my opinion. :)

EDIT: If possible we should also have a different color for URL links, maybe they can become other color, or bold and italicized so anyone can easilly distinguish a link. ^^

Ex:
http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=57
Blue would probably be the best choice for link color. I agree on the Mod colors as well.

Manji
18-02-09, 06:06 PM
Can I ask who wrote the Forum descriptions... ? XD

"The bestest gaming series in the whole universe" Fair enough...
"The OTHER Bestest gaming series in the whole universe" Now you're pushing it. :P
"It does exactly what it says on the tin. Walk this way." Uhhh... ??? Maybe I don't get it 'cause I don't watch anime. o_O

Hahah, was just curious... they don't sound like Insp. Chin at all though.

Insp. Chin
18-02-09, 07:32 PM
It's Mikey, our PR manager who wrote it in a good sense of humour :) He used to be a writer and he's a cool guy tho. I like the one which is:

Other KOEI Games
If it hasn’t yet sold 10 million copies it’s in here.

:D Mikey is so awesome!

BTW, about the link having different colour, I completely agreed with you guys, we'll ask our Jelly to fix it soon :)

Chi-Chi Blanche
18-02-09, 10:24 PM
I like the "it does what it says on the tin. Walk this way" description, had a good laugh at that :D

I have a bit of a problem, my sig pic won't show up! I've tried uploading it straight from the pc and through the internet, and both times it says it worked - but it just doesn't show. :( how do I fix it?

Ruka
19-02-09, 12:16 AM
Upload your Signature first, then choose "Insert Signature" its in blue you can't miss it.
and you should see , its done.

Manji
19-02-09, 03:16 AM
It's Mikey, our PR manager who wrote it in a good sense of humour :) He used to be a writer and he's a cool guy tho. I like the one which is:

Other KOEI Games
If it hasnít yet sold 10 million copies itís in here.

Haha, yeah they're pretty cool... I just can't help but read them with a sarcastic tone though. XD

Chi-Chi Blanche
19-02-09, 07:15 AM
Upload your Signature first, then choose "Insert Signature" its in blue you can't miss it.
and you should see , its done.

Cool, I didn't even see that :) thanks :D

Kenji Icarus
05-03-09, 08:07 AM
I've got a question about the "featured users" that you can see when choosing the button "Mykoei" . What is it good for? And what do you have to do to get there ?(because I'm on the list ^^ )

Thanks in advance for your help.

God-Like Phoenix
05-03-09, 08:26 AM
I think that just picks random users and puts them there...I dont think it really serves any major purpose :)

Insp. Chin
05-03-09, 09:50 AM
Oh the active / currently online users will be listed there automatically - since it's code generated. It's good for some new members to find some active members as their friends too :)

Kenji Icarus
05-03-09, 10:08 AM
Oh the active / currently online users will be listed there automatically - since it's code generated. It's good for some new members to find some active members as their friends too :)

Oh, and I thought I was kinda special XD

Insp. Chin
05-03-09, 12:13 PM
Hahaha well everyone is special here, so as you :)

Ruka
05-03-09, 12:24 PM
Yes its nice we get some special attention :D

But the list isn't random generated I noticed a few things that prove it.
It shows who the last active member was, in order from left to right, If you refresh while on MyKoei page you will always take the first place. :P

A few things I noticed
- If you don't have Avatar uploaded through MyKoei, you won't ever appear on Featured Users list.
- The most active members always take priority to appear on the Featured Users (post count maybe?).
- If Less than 6 Users (with avatars) are offline, you will always (I might be wrong about the always part?) see pre-defined users (IE Ultimate Warrior, Justhatgirl and a few others, dunno why though :P)

But I don't know why a new users and featured members sometimes their name changes to blue, while the others keep black, anyone noticed it too?

Insp. Chin
05-03-09, 12:35 PM
Yes Gabranth is right :)

Private Prinny
05-03-09, 03:35 PM
Oh, and I thought I was kinda special XD

D'oh!

....I was waiting to change my avatar when I leave the Featured user rank I was thinking about dominating since I always was first place...talking about self-centered eh? ^^

Alonzo Orion
09-03-09, 12:14 PM
Is it against rules to have more than one account on this forum?
Also; why am I always on the featured user list? Not that it bothers me at all.

Ruka
09-03-09, 12:42 PM
Is it against rules to have more than one account on this forum? Well depends, if you mean a familiar using the same computer with another account, I believe its alright. :)
But why the question?

Also; why am I always on the featured user list? Not that it bothers me at all. This explains
A few things I noticed
- If you don't have Avatar uploaded through MyKoei, you won't ever appear on Featured Users list.
- The most active members always take priority to appear on the Featured Users (post count maybe?). So basically it shows the top active users on the forum.

Alonzo Orion
09-03-09, 12:45 PM
Okay thank you and I asked the first question because I noticed someone who potentially is using multiple accounts and basically using their other account to back theirself up? Ah you get the jist, nevermind anyho.

Ruka
09-03-09, 12:49 PM
Don't worry about it, if someone is using alternate accounts i'm sure sooner or later they will be notified.
And yeah I get what you mean, trust me. ;)

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 07:49 PM
why dosen't my Sig Pic Show when i post something?

Ruka
09-03-09, 07:51 PM
why dosen't my Sig Pic Show when i post something?Here is how you do it; Upload your Signature first, then choose "Insert Signature" its in blue you can't miss it.
and you should see , save the signature and its done. ;)

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 07:57 PM
Here is how you do it; Upload your Signature first, then choose "Insert Signature" its in blue you can't miss it.
and you should see , save the signature and its done. ;)

okay thanks! ;)

GanNing4Eva
10-03-09, 03:47 PM
sorry to bother you again but how do you delete a thread?
because all the people who has replied to my thread has got banned for some reason and im worried if it was my fault lol if you know what i mean

Insp. Chin
10-03-09, 04:46 PM
I'm sorry GanNing4Eva. We don't allow the multiple accounts to be created here. It's because in the past we found out someone registered multiple accounts just to vote in the poll (which is unfair) and some people they registered multiple accounts just to talk to themselves (the clones) and we don't think that is good. So we keep your main account here.

* GanNing4Eva 82.40.237.13
* Judau Ashta 82.40.237.13
* Lady Shang Xiang 82.40.237.13
* XtremeGuanPing 82.40.237.13
* xXZhaoYunLuverXx 82.40.237.13
(Bold and active one kept, others are suspended.)

Hope you'll still be active with the one you're using :)

GanNing4Eva
10-03-09, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry GanNing4Eva. We don't allow the multiple accounts to be created here. It's because in the past we found out someone registered multiple accounts just to vote in the poll (which is unfair) and some people they registered multiple accounts just to talk to themselves (the clones) and we don't think that is good. So we keep your main account here.

* GanNing4Eva 82.40.237.13
* Judau Ashta 82.40.237.13
* Lady Shang Xiang 82.40.237.13
* XtremeGuanPing 82.40.237.13
* xXZhaoYunLuverXx 82.40.237.13
(Bold and active one kept, others are suspended.)

Hope you'll still be active with the one you're using :)

oh Nah Chin
xXZhaoYunLuverXx - Michi
XtremeGuanPing - Garry
Lady Shang Xiang - Katie
Judau Ashta -Jonnie
are actrully my brothers and sisters lol
we share a computer lol
but whenever i talk to Katie shes on her laptop
lol i pretend i don't know my bros and sisters because to be honest
i wanted to actrully pretend i didnt have any( i know abit harsh LOL)
thats why i had to ask you about them lol sorry if im being abit confusing lol

Insp. Chin
10-03-09, 05:10 PM
Thanks for letting me know about this GanNing4Eva, I'll bring this up to the mod team and hopefully we can come out with the decision soon.

Please bear with us.

zhaoyun456
18-03-09, 08:57 PM
wow chin your a g admin.

Jiahe
08-04-09, 01:32 AM
Has anyone bother using the Rep system on the forum? I know how the Rep system works but it would seem kinda pointless to have if no one bothers using it lol.

Ruka
08-04-09, 01:53 AM
I used it once or twice actually. The Rep system can be used mostly on people who post wrote reviews and make a very good posts, not abuse it like you and me have seen it on other forum(s). But I believe most people often forget about that function, others don't know about it.

Insp. Chin
08-04-09, 09:45 AM
Reputation isn't useful for now. But for the future, when we implement more unlock-able goodies, it'd become a bit more useful :P

Jiahe
12-04-09, 09:02 PM
How come post counts are enable in the fun area/spam section? :/

Ruka
12-04-09, 09:42 PM
You only noticed it now? :D
Its been enabled from the since the forum opening, it was been disabled once but since TRPG and divisions had a chat-like threads, I believe Chin wanted to enable for the whole forum. So it will be all equal, partially. :)

Chin can correct me if i'm wrong. ;P

Jiahe
12-04-09, 11:27 PM
You only noticed it now? :D
No, I noticed it since I started posting in that area but thought you guys forgot to disable it or something... I didn't know it was for that reason until now though which is why I asked.

GanNing4Eva
13-04-09, 01:53 AM
hi
i was wondering if you have decided if you're going to un-ban my brothers and sisters from the forum? because its been awhile now and they haven't seem to come on this website anymore because they're banned but never mind if you think they should still be banned its okay they won't mind but if you haven't decided please let me know when you have so i can tell my brothers and sisters! thanks! :)

LittleDragonZ
13-04-09, 02:14 PM
Hi GanNing4Eva,

We will unban these accounts once we have some sort of proof. Visual proof like pictures with you will be substantial enough. It's really the only way around this, so it's up to you. Sorry.

Thanks.

zhenzhou
18-04-09, 03:19 PM
Does anyone know why my signature is so blurry? It's much clearer on the KOEIWARRIORS forum, and when I click on my computer. Please help (and thank you) :)

Fayt
18-04-09, 03:31 PM
Did you upload the same image? Your signature here is just 14.16KB. While at KW it is 149.89KB. Unless KOEI.UK resizes it for some reason.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/dandaman718/zhenzhourequest.png = Original

http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?u=1789&type=sigpic&dateline=1239911725 = KOEI.UK

But yeah, there is a slight difference in quality indeed.

Ruka
18-04-09, 03:53 PM
Indeed, the max KB of the signature here its: 97.7 KB
That would explaing why the quality dropped a lot. Maybe Chin could increase the KB limit for everyone once he comes online. =)

Insp. Chin
19-04-09, 12:51 PM
Done and hope it's okay now :)

zenkokuku
28-04-09, 10:52 AM
Dear Staff,

This is a question regarding signatures

I have uploaded my signature and can view it in my profile, but I was wondering why the image does not appear when I make a post?

Screenshot of the problem:
http://i43.tinypic.com/epg38j.jpg

Sorry for the trouble

Fayt
28-04-09, 11:05 AM
On vBulletin I believe your signature shows up only on new posts.

zenkokuku
28-04-09, 11:42 AM
Hey Fayt! :)

Ah I see, that explains why all of my old posts had no signature image

Thanks a lot,

~Zhen

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 12:25 PM
Glad it's sorted. Sorry was so busy with the expo stuffs.

Thanks Faytey and welcome back my zenzen.

Nevfx
03-05-09, 05:14 PM
I don't know how much power you guys have over it.

But I wanted a group for Empires Fans. Theres a fair few of them, and I think some great conversations could happen.

Insp. Chin
04-05-09, 12:15 AM
Will do in the future ^^ Cause we expand it bits by bits and this month it's more on the blog and the treasures in the forum, and I hope everything goes well and better, so in the future we will have additional features here like greeting cards, online stores and etc :)

zenkokuku
09-05-09, 11:00 AM
Dear Staff,

As a question, I was wondering what the "Active Members Time Cut-Off" for this board was? (just out of curiosity on how the "active members" are determined)

Thank you for your time, :)

~Zhen

God-Like Phoenix
09-05-09, 11:34 AM
When you move your cursor over the active members number at the bottom...it says that the members counted in that have be active within the past 30 days :)

zenkokuku
09-05-09, 12:06 PM
Wow, I have never actually noticed that *feels new*

I'm all clear on that now, thanks for the extremely fast reply!

Cheers Matty,

~Zhen

Dfballa23
25-07-09, 05:27 AM
Have you ever had or heard of the problem in dynasty warriors 6 which when u press the esc button the pc while playing two players with a joystick the game crashes ? i have this problem. if u have a solution plze tell me

Mighty Warrior Lu Bu
30-08-09, 03:28 PM
One question how do you download the song from Dynasty Warriors 6 Welcome to China?

Cause its my favorite song in the whole dynasty warriors series!

LittleDragonZ
30-08-09, 04:14 PM
One question how do you download the song from Dynasty Warriors 6 Welcome to China?

Cause its my favorite song in the whole dynasty warriors series!
You can do that at KOEI Warriors (http://www.koeiwarriors.co.uk). Though you'll have to download the entire soundtrack from DW6 unless you can ask someone to email it to you (the single song) in private (don't post your email on the forums.)

Mighty Warrior Lu Bu
30-08-09, 09:19 PM
But how can you do that i don't see a place i can download the song.

Chi-Chi Blanche
01-09-09, 09:27 AM
um i was wondering how you change the forum skin/background thing? I can't remember how to do it and the FAQ isn't helping :S

God-Like Phoenix
01-09-09, 09:32 AM
Im pretty sure the way to do that is to go into the "Mykoei" and you can change it from there...im pretty sure (^.^)

Chi-Chi Blanche
01-09-09, 09:46 AM
yes, that was it! thankyou! xD

Mighty Warrior Lu Bu
04-09-09, 02:09 AM
so can anyone tell me how to get the one song welcome to china?

LittleDragonZ
04-09-09, 09:55 AM
so can anyone tell me how to get the one song welcome to china?
Did you try what I said? Become a member at KOEI Warriors and find it on the forum section Members Only. As you must be a member.

Shika
04-09-09, 12:11 PM
Hi here is a little suggestion.
I begin with an exemple :
when I'm on this page, on the top there is "TECMO KOEI Europe Official Forum > Site / Forum Information > Support & Feedback"
And I just have to click on the page I want to go. But it's only on the top of the page whereas a lot of forums have it at the bottom too, which is useful when there are a lot of posts on the page. So my question is, is it possible to put it at the bottom too, and if yes, do you plan to do it one day ?

Mighty Warrior Lu Bu
06-09-09, 02:45 PM
hmm tried looking for the member only section but didn't find it can you post that link somewhere?

Oni
17-10-09, 06:56 AM
Hey guys , how do I edit my signature?

God-Like Phoenix
17-10-09, 08:46 AM
Hey guys , how do I edit my signature?
At the top of the screen...there is a section that says "Quick Links", click that, and in the drop down list...there is an option that says "Edit Signature" click that and it will take you to where you want to go :)

Oni
19-10-09, 02:55 PM
Ok, thanks for answering.

Leady FF ^^
20-10-09, 09:19 AM
Nice avatar. It's the Gaia DWSF one right?

Mousou hat
20-10-09, 03:56 PM
i sended a pm to insp. chin a while ago and havent got answer yet, is he on vacation maybe?

God-Like Phoenix
20-10-09, 09:16 PM
He is around at times, but lately he has been quite busy, setting up for the expo, and also swamped with other work, so I think you might just need to wait for him to get some spare time for a reply :)

Leady FF ^^
21-10-09, 10:53 AM
yes, sorry Insp. Chin is mega busy right now ^^ I'm sure he will be back shortly.

iceman57
22-10-09, 11:44 AM
Dear Leady, did you notice my e-mail adress as you asked me to provide it :D
Maybe you've some "Hokuto" breaking news for me ?... :cool:

Leady FF ^^
26-10-09, 09:59 AM
Hi, yes, I have recieved it. Thanks. I passed it onto to our French distributor and PR team.

iceman57
26-10-09, 11:30 AM
Great, thank you very much for your assistance.

At my side, the dedicated "Hokuto Muso" thread already counts 51 replies on 6 pages. This is considered as a major coming event, especially if released in Europe.

Here is an overview of the situation :

The two major markets for this KOEI "Hokuto No Ken" licencing in Europe are France and Italy. I can easily summurize the situation for France.

Main actors are AB group (the historical owner of TV series) that recently release a remastered version, and editors as ASUKA (manga) and KAZE (video) from the KAZE group.

The KAZE group republished mangas and released OVAs two years ago for the 25th anniversary of the "Hokuto No Ken" licence. KAZE also arranged the release of the "Raoh Den" movie in theatres.
As fan board PR we already have PR relations with this group. On my last interview with their manga branch in Paris in Japan Expo convention, they confirmed their will to continue to act as strong fans of the "Hokuto No Ken" licence and to release various other mangas and movies about.

From the complementary information I collected recently, KAZE company is already in charge of NIPPON ICHI videogames distribution in France when KOEI had to close its French department (concerned game is CROSS EDGE on PS3).
Accordingly to KAZE group recent merge with the SHUEISHA Group, I've no idea if the partnership with KOEI for NIPPON ICHI videogames distribution remain still active but this may be an opportunity to sell easily the game in France.

That was an overview of the possibilities.

Coming back to our fan board side, 2360 members and growing, on the last partnership with the manga publisher, statistics that we can garanty were 400 unique visitors clicks per day on their video trailer.
If your PR contact is a fan of this licence, I can easily arrange for free original animation artwork expedition to this contact. The more people are aware of this game demand in Europe, the more we may hope for a release.

In any case and if this may not success, there's a one line from the TV series that every fan knows "Sadness is the first step to Musou Tensei".
There are several games on this licence that never went in Europe, or turned to (hell no) Pachinko games that deceived European players.

So, we put all our hope to this coming "Beat'em all" release, to not forget European fans.

Kind regards.
Benoit Spacher / HokutoLegacy Staff.

OsotogariWarrior
01-11-09, 10:29 PM
Could we get ImageBB Code enabled for signatures so I can show off my PSN trophies!?!?

Thanks! Love you Chin.

iceman57
08-11-09, 01:54 AM
Hi, yes, I have recieved it. Thanks. I passed it onto to our French distributor and PR team.

Dear Leady FF,

Well, no e-mail, no note, no thing... :(

Can we reverse the situation by sending me e-mail and telephone from your PR and I'll join him/her to plan a telephone conference about the "Hokuto Musou" work in progress.

Unfortunally appears that more information available on the net than on official ressource center :confused:
There are trailer screeners leaking from press conference (with an heavy metal music score) that generated 20 more replies on the fan board and 3000 hits in just 3 day :cool:

This is a coming hot KOEI item with amazing CG sequences. Reminds the "Legend of Heroes" 7 minutes bonus from HNK licence on master edition DVDs.

HD trailer required on KOEI channel, please help !!

http://milla.wedjat.ru/Fifth_element/0710.jpg

Kind regards.
Benoit Spacher / HokutoLegacy Staff.

Leady FF ^^
09-11-09, 09:30 AM
The information online is coming from the Japanese proess conference for the game and other PR activities. There hasn't been any comment on the game from Western subsidaries yet. As soon as something is known we will let you know. Thanks for your info. ^^

btw, Tecmo Koei's distributor in France is called Digital Brother France. Nippon Ichi is unconnected to TKE now in the French market.

iceman57
09-11-09, 01:42 PM
Understood, so I'll connect the distributor PR too in order to introduce the fan board :D

Btw, if I relay the video here what would be the KOEI response :
- its suppression from community video sites
- acceptance as being the unique available source till these days.

Leady FF ^^
09-11-09, 02:32 PM
It's ok to post videos here, we will monitor it ^^

iceman57
09-11-09, 03:11 PM
Enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imki9F81bus

The first trailer leak with synchro sound, almost 7000 hits in 7 days... (1000 hits per Kenshiro's scar :D ).
KOEI DEFINITIVELY ROCKS !!

mtjam156
16-11-09, 01:35 AM
i have a question why did they take all of the strategy elements from the first empires games out of dw6. no assigning generals as prefects, no reinforcements, and no being able to make alliances. is this going to stay this way?

LittleDragonZ
16-11-09, 11:52 AM
i have a question why did they take all of the strategy elements from the first empires games out of dw6. no assigning generals as prefects, no reinforcements, and no being able to make alliances. is this going to stay this way?
It's just that Ruler Mode is not that good in this, a rollback, I agree. There's no building up your defenses and all that which added to it. Ronin/Officer Mode was, well seemed much better. However, starting as Ronin to Officer to Ruler did make it an enjoyable experience if you used it all to the full extent.

No, one thing Koei is known for is being inconsistent, modes and things end up changing quite often. So I doubt it'll be unchanged in the next version.

iceman57
08-01-10, 02:52 AM
Hokuto Musou announced March 25th in Japan...
Well... 1 picture speaks better than 1000 words.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5779/dontforgetus.jpg

:D :D :D

Leady FF ^^
08-01-10, 09:49 AM
haha great picture ^^. It's good to see the hype for this title starting to build up.

iceman57
08-01-10, 12:08 PM
Heard rumors of a will from the KOEI JP head for 1M copies sell in Japan and a goal of 2.5 millions, so that may say "rest of the world".

(On this licence average age is 25-35, so when a fan want the game, he don't need to ask is parents for, this is grab n' go :D :D).

vietdt
25-03-10, 02:59 PM
Hello mods. Im playing DW6 but its language is japanese. I dont understand anything so i want to change language to English but dont know how. Please help me!

Black_Dragon
20-12-10, 09:31 AM
I actualy have one question i am not too sure if it can really be answered but why is it that we dont have a limited edition of any game (tecmo koei, NIS games)

Leady FF ^^
21-12-10, 11:09 AM
We had a limited edition of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Europe. We usually try and get good items as pre-order incentives if we can't do a limited edition.

LittleDragonZ
17-02-11, 06:28 PM
Meant to ask about this before, is there a way to fix my account or should I set up a new one?

It appears to be stuck in guest/member purgatory, very fitting as I'm battling spirits from the beyond in Project Zero but it does mean I'm unable to edit my waffly posts. :(
Hi,

It seems your account is not yet complete. Did you verify with a correct email or have yet to finish the process?

Your email in case you have forgotten:

Please reply here when you see this message. Otherwise I will contact an administrator for further assistance. Thank you.

Discordia
23-05-11, 11:13 AM
There isn't a mobile skin.

Which I find strange.

How many others view from their phones?

Black_Dragon
26-05-11, 01:04 PM
I think we need more backgrounds as i recall earlier we could change them but we havnt gotten any new ones for a while now as well as other new tresures and music i think

Thadius
18-06-11, 01:27 PM
A gundam musou 3 background would be cool, and on that subject will there be a gundam musou 3 website soon? I know there is a japanese site, but the PAL versions are always welcome.

Leady FF ^^
21-06-11, 11:08 AM
We should ask Insp. Chin for that ^^

Thadius
21-06-11, 11:56 AM
Ok I will....HEY INSP. CHIN CAN WE HAVE A DYNASTY WARRIORS GUNDAM 3 PAL SITE AND NEW BACKGROUNDS?

I hope he hears that :)

VenusUesugi
29-06-11, 08:10 PM
i have the 2 treasures to get the DW7 DLC code...but i didnt get one yet....=( i even contacted koei but i didnt get an answer

Zalwis
13-07-11, 12:47 PM
I mean no offence with this but could a new active mod be introduced? The spam that happened a few days ago is mostly still here apart from the Ar tonelico 3 thread which was deleted outright for whatever reason. :/

Thadius
13-07-11, 08:29 PM
Tough sell, to be fair to the mods when you have koei cancelling or not even announcing foreign releases for a number of their titles, there is little they can say to be as active as we would like.

On a seperate note, why was the Ar Tonelico thread deleted, I was lurking on that one :)

Black_Dragon
13-07-11, 09:31 PM
Tough sell, to be fair to the mods when you have koei cancelling or not even announcing foreign releases for a number of their titles, there is little they can say to be as active as we would like.

On a seperate note, why was the Ar Tonelico thread deleted, I was lurking on that one :)

damn it you're right. what the heck happened i assume nothing bad happened.

Zalwis
13-07-11, 09:48 PM
It had like 2 pages of back to back spam. Now it's completely gone.. yet the other spam threads all over the rest of the forum remain, which was the main reason why I bothered making such a post. I'm not asking for a Tecmo Koei employee to be the mod, just give someone some basic deletion/clean up privileges and I'll be happy since I've noticed that the other moderators/admins aren't exactly the most active people (again, no offence is meant here). And bringing back the AT thread would be nice also. :p

God-Like Phoenix
14-07-11, 04:24 AM
Yeah I'm sorry about that, haven't really been all that active here as much as I should be. I will try to clean up a few things around here, so if there is something that you feel needs cleaning up, please just send me a message and I'll take care of it.

Zalwis
14-07-11, 10:15 AM
Firstly this user (http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/forum/member.php?u=18014) needs banned and/or deleted with all posts made by them deleted. Secondly the Ar tonelico 3 thread located in the Nippon Ichi games section was deleted, could it be unlocked and moved back but with the 2ish pages of spam deleted instead of the whole thread?

Also I can't remember the sign up process but is CAPTCHA enabled for it? It might reduce those spam bots a little as I've seen them a couple of times recently.

God-Like Phoenix
14-07-11, 10:26 AM
Ok... taken care of that spambot, but unfortunately I can't find that Ar tonelico 3 thread that you are talking about. If it was in fact deleted instead of just locked and archived, I wouldnt be able to bring it back... sorry (-.-)

As for the captcha things, for some reason I dont have the permissions to take care of those sorts of things... it would be better to ask Insp.Chin about that one.

Zalwis
14-07-11, 11:08 AM
Hmm, I wasn't sure it was moved to a hidden section of the forum or just deleted entirely. Couldn't hurt to ask though, thanks. <3

God-Like Phoenix
14-07-11, 11:28 AM
Not a problem... im going to try and stick around a bit more seeing how im done with Koei Warriors now (^.^) so if there's any problems going on around the forums, I should be around to lend a hand =D

LittleDragonZ
15-07-11, 07:42 PM
There is this thread for Ar Tonelico 3, it was in with the Other RPG Games lot, so I'll move it to that section for you. Thanks.
http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1735&page=3

Zalwis
15-07-11, 09:39 PM
That's not the thread in question but thanks anyway. :p

Black_Dragon
17-07-11, 04:57 PM
Well regardless i suppose i just recreate the thread.
lets keep this one intact. anyhow back on topic can we get some new backgrounds and treasure now?

God-Like Phoenix
17-07-11, 05:25 PM
All those sorts of things should be directed to Insp.Chin. He is the one that usually takes are of things that are about that forums like that (^.^) he might be a bit busy though

Black_Dragon
18-07-11, 11:18 AM
ah sure its just we havent had anything in a while now so i guess i just message him and hope he can squeeze some time in his schedule. Thanks for the quick reply god like.

multiway
26-04-12, 11:21 AM
Hello to all i am very happy to join this very interesting and informative forum. I like it.

Hitsuzen
15-07-12, 06:50 AM
Hullo there

On my notifications, I can see that I have 6 notifications (Unapproval Visitor Message), but when I click the link, there are no notifications at all. And the 6 notifications thing won't go away. Can someone look into that for me?