PDA

View Full Version : Member Welcome Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Insp. Chin
21-01-09, 03:22 PM
New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and let us know about yourself - what's your name, where do you come from and how you know about KOEI?

I'll start with mine. I'm Chin (you might know me ages ago) and I'm from Malaysia ^^ but now I'm working here in UK. I've played KOEI games for almost 12 years now, it all started from Romance of the Three Kingdoms V and Dynasty Warriors. I've been involved in KOEI community for quite some years now as you might already know.

Well that's all from me, I guess. :P

Ruka
22-01-09, 12:23 PM
Alright. :P

Well some of you might know me from KW as Cloud, others who know me better as Ruka.
I'm from Portugal.

I blame a friend of mine for always talking about DW4, once I tried it out I 'fell in love' quickly and from there I have been playing so far. For me I started with DW4, brought DW3, Tactics sometime later. I have been playing them for some 6 years or so, can't really remember. :P

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 12:24 PM
This is all good, welcome to the forum Gabranth! :)

God-Like Phoenix
22-01-09, 12:35 PM
Ahh, yes...I do remember you, as Cloud...although I cant really remember when you were Ruka, but anyway, welcome :)

Gischie
22-01-09, 12:41 PM
Hi, i'm new here but I was an active member of another fan forum, you might know me under the nickname of Lizaveta Vath ^^. Anyway I'm happy to be here, hope I'll know more koei fan ;)

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 12:42 PM
Yes, welcome to all who join.

I'm LittleDragonZ at KW's and most other places. I seem to have continued to use the name place after place.

My favorite and most treasured Koei title is Dynasty Warriors 3, though I started with number 2.

Ruka
22-01-09, 12:44 PM
Thanks Insp.Chin its nice too meet you, I've heard/seen nothing but good things about you from KW. =)

Thanks as well GLP, LDZ. :P

I never was Ruka on KW.
I meant people who know me better, usually call me Ruka instead of my username.

LittleDragonKHM
22-01-09, 01:07 PM
There are indeed familiar faces!:D

Hi, everyone! I'm LittleDragonKHM from Koei Warriors (that where I live lol).
I like most Koei games especially DW5, SW2 and Kessen III.

Btw, it's good to see you again Chin! :)

Gischie
22-01-09, 01:12 PM
There are indeed familiar faces!:D

Hi, everyone! I'm LittleDragonKHM from Koei Warriors (that where I live lol).
I like most Koei games especially DW5, SW2 and Kessen III.

Btw, it's good to see you again Chin! :)

You live at Koei Warriors? LOL
^^ and I agree with you it's good to see Chin, KW isn't the same without him

LittleDragonKHM
22-01-09, 01:30 PM

Lol, I was just kidding, but frankly I spend hours on KW each day so might as well call it my second home!

Yeah, I agree KW isn't the same without Chin. Too bad, Chin's got to move on with live! To better one that is!:cool:

God-Like Phoenix
22-01-09, 01:31 PM
Yeah, it just isnt the same, and now with Fayt leaving as well, its going to be quite empty for a while :(

Gischie
22-01-09, 01:44 PM
Yeah once in my life it was the same, always on KW!!! but now I am with someone who makes me be out of this world a bit to the reality and it's good ^^
Anyway glad you are too (to follow Insp. Chin lol)

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 02:08 PM
Welcome LDKHM and thanks!! Yes, after 6 months and I'm here again!

This is your second home and soon it's gonna be the first (jk!) It's just hard to start everything from 0 again but yeah glad to see KOEI Europe forum is now open. Welcome to the board, you all PAL warriors! :P

Shika
22-01-09, 02:12 PM
I'm here too^^ From France.
My first koei game was DW4, and the first character I played was... SSX ! I know you're surprised ! lol

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 02:14 PM
No surprise, my first character was SSX too from DW3-6 it's all SSX :)

Welcome and I know you Shika :) Hope to meet again in Japan Expo!

Qing Long
22-01-09, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone ^^
Nice to see some people already known here :p
Well, I'll do my introduction too, I'm Qing Long, I live in France & my first KOEI games was Dynasty Warriors 3 <3 (before DW3, I also played a demo of Destrega from PS1) :)

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 02:15 PM
It's no surprise, Shika. If I recall correctly she's the only female starter when you start DW4. ^_^

Shika
22-01-09, 02:19 PM
No surprise, my first character was SSX too from DW3-6 it's all SSX :)
Welcome and I know you Shika :) Hope to meet again in Japan Expo!
She's also the first character I play in each DW game I have, but you already know that. But she's not in the first episode (PSone).
Hope to see you again in Japan Expo too !! with all the others^^

edit :

It's no surprise, Shika. If I recall correctly she's the only female starter when you start DW4. ^_^
Yes but the first time I played, it was with my friend's save, so he had all the characters. After spending 10 minutes to watch at them all, I chose SSX^^

Qing Long
22-01-09, 02:22 PM
Yeah hope to see you all ^^
SSX is also in the first DW, Shika, I think she's an hidden character ^_^ She's an awesome warriors since the starting :P

Gischie
22-01-09, 02:24 PM
Hi everyone ^^
Nice to see some people already known here :p
Well, I'll do my introduction too, I'm Qing Long, I live in France & my first KOEI games was Dynasty Warriors 3 <3 (before DW3, I also played a demo of Destrega from PS1) :)

Yeah here she is but I prefer when you are Xing Cai than Diao chan!!! lol :p

Shika
22-01-09, 02:29 PM
Yeah hope to see you all ^^
SSX is also in the first DW, Shika, I think she's an hidden character ^_^ She's an awesome warriors since the starting :P
I just watched gamefaqs, and yes she is in the first, but I didn't play a lot, so I didn't unlock her (she has the same moveset as Zhou Yu o_O)

Qing Long
22-01-09, 02:31 PM
lol Yeah but there isn't any Xing Cai avatar in the gallery, sorry, it's for that I picked Diao Chan & Yue Ying XD
Ok, I'll change my avatar, Gischie ^^

Edit : yes, it's that, Shika, I didn't play the first too but I did some researh about it when I became fan.

Gischie
22-01-09, 02:39 PM
:p Yue Ying matchs with you more, because she is clever ^^ and you are as beautiful as her in the game.

HebiYaro
22-01-09, 03:01 PM
Hello everyone! I was an active member of the french Koei forum, and I'm happy to see a new one opened, with a french section for us ^^

I'm a big fan of various Koei games, and most particularly Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors!

Qing Long
22-01-09, 03:09 PM
Welcome HebiYaro ^^ Bienvenue :)
Yeah this section is a super gift <3
Thanks Gischie lol but I've already changed my avy ^^

Gischie
22-01-09, 03:10 PM
Nice Avi Qing Long ^^ this is more you!!!

SunAndSteel
22-01-09, 03:26 PM
Woot! This place finally has it's own spam hall! :D

I kid of course. It is me, without the spaces in the name this time. Been around KOEI forums for about 4/5 years and KOEI Warriors almost as long. Residing in the good old Caledonia ( Scotland to you young 'uns ;) ) studying Computer Games.

Hope to have a good bit of banter with all you lovely folks.

HebiYaro
22-01-09, 03:28 PM
Welcome SunAndSteel ^^ your name rings me a bell too!

Ruka
22-01-09, 03:34 PM
Welcome, Qing Long ^_^, HebiYaro and SunAndSteel. ( I remember your username from FFF and KW).

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 03:35 PM
Hi mate, why not the spaces between your name then? :P Good to see ya.

SunAndSteel
22-01-09, 03:57 PM
Welcome, Qing Long ^_^, HebiYaro and SunAndSteel. ( I remember your username from FFF and KW).

Ah, you are that Gabranth. I wasn't sure if it were or not, Gabranth being a pretty awesome character I imagine a few people would use him for a name. But yes, us XII fans seem to be a rare breed. :(

Hi mate, why not the spaces between your name then? :P Good to see ya.I have no idea why actually, must've been a strange notion. :P

Good to see the familiar faces from KW and elsewhere!

Ruka
22-01-09, 04:11 PM
Ah, you are that Gabranth. I wasn't sure if it were or not, Gabranth being a pretty awesome character I imagine a few people would use him for a name. But yes, us XII fans seem to be a rare breed. :(! If you mean the RPG Director from FFF, Gabranth then no I'm not that one. My username there is Ruka. ;)

And yeah there aren't that many XII fans, He is my FFXII character and I have even more interest in the character from since he entered DISSIDIA, so I picked his name here.

Zenelix
22-01-09, 05:05 PM
I'm Zenelix, been a fan of Koei since playing the demo of DW3 many years ago - went and bought DW2 straight away after. Koei's probably my favourite gaming company, thanks to all of the great games they have made :D

I'm also a fan of KW, however I'm not actually a member (or am I? Accursed terrible long-term memory! Maybe I should check...)

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 05:11 PM
Welcome Zenelix, hope you enjoy your stay and nice avatar you have there ^^

Komatsu-Hime
22-01-09, 05:18 PM
Greeting everybody! I registered to a great extent to be able to participate in the French topic.
Something else one not my first Dynasty Warriors 3 was not, as the most part, I think.
Here it is all that I have to say. If you have questions, do not hesitate.
P.S. -> In spite of my pseudonym "Chang H", I am a girl, I prefer saying it. :p

A last thing; my English is very very poor, I apologize for it. :(

Zenelix
22-01-09, 05:19 PM
Thanks, all I did was take a screenshot of the DWSF website, and use paint to cut out a bit of it and add a border. Works, doesn't it? :cool:

Ruka
22-01-09, 05:23 PM
Welcome Zenelix and Chang He.

@ Chang He - Its nice to see many members from France around. =)
Don't worry about your English, its very good.

Have fun and see you around.

Komatsu-Hime
22-01-09, 05:27 PM
Thanks for your reception, Gabranth. :)
Ah? My English is prohibited pas am poor that this? :o
I am very surprised, me there who believed be one of the most no. >_<'
Anyhow, I shall make of my the best so that you can understand me. ^_^

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 05:30 PM
Bonjour :) I wish I can speak French and more languages. Welcome to the forum :) Enjoy your stay!

Glad the forum launched, the old koei.fr members now have their homes back :)

SunAndSteel
22-01-09, 05:48 PM
If you mean the RPG Director from FFF, Gabranth then no I'm not that one. My username there is Ruka.Ah, so I've seen you in the Dynasty Warriors thread there. DW fans, an even rarer breed on FFF. :p

And welcome aboard Chang He and Zenelix! :)
I'd attempt a French greeting but sadly my knowledge of it has decreased immensely in the 10 or so years since I was last in France...

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 06:18 PM
Hello, Chang He!

Don't worry, I could understand what you were saying. There are a few French members here already, like HebiYaro and Qing Long. Also a French area of the forum to post in. So I hope you feel welcome, and have fun!

Zechs
22-01-09, 06:47 PM
Hello, it's Zechs from Italy. I'm here to look forward Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM 2 info & news, I can't wait the european release.

Sho-saka
22-01-09, 06:53 PM
Now, where to start...

As many people (including Inps. Chin and those happy folks over at Koeiwarriors.co.uk Forums) would probably know, so I'm going to make a brief introduction for those who don't know me.

I am Sho-saka, formely known as Sho Lover in the old KOEI forums (where my home had rubbish 56K modem connection) and Osaka in the what was the TRPG forums (and I'm still sad about why Persona 4 had somehow been grabbed by Square Enix for some reason) and now, the name as I go by it.

My first KOEI game was actually a copy of Dynasty Warriors 2, where it was part of the PS2 bundle and now own around 7-8 copies of the KOEI games, including those RPGs; Sho from the Crimson Sea series was and somehow still is my first ever virtual crush that shall never toppled off the list and now (un)successfully trying to convince Inps. Chin and the whole KOEI staff to have the Ace Attorney clon...er, I mean a DS adventure game called Saihai no Yukue to have an overseas release with a good-great translation that is on par with the Ace Attorney games, so that KOEI won't be mocked/type-casted as the company who releases sequels of the Warriors franchise games that has little or no difference in the gameplay department. And yes, I'm aware Dynasty Warriors 6 had a different direction than the previous installments and so does Strikeforce...

And yes, I'm female and lives in a nice (though grey) country called England, if anyone wants to know about me a little more...

Ruka
22-01-09, 07:19 PM
Ah, so I've seen you in the Dynasty Warriors thread there. DW fans, an even rarer breed on FFF. :p Yup. :p
And yeah not much fans i'm afraid. Seeing the DW thread was created only recently.

~Sho-Saka -Thats what I call an introduction... :P
Welcome, even tough I don't know you, I have seen you around KW.

Welcome as well to Zechs and Ranger Ryu (who has been lurking this thread for a while but don't post. :P )

Sho-saka
22-01-09, 08:07 PM
Haha, why thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you here.

Plu
22-01-09, 08:08 PM
Plu!! Reporting, nice to meet everyone :)

Ranger Ryu
23-01-09, 12:48 AM
Well I'm sure some of you will know me from te Koei US forums but anywho just a quick hi been playing Koei games really since DW3 (though I did play a emo of DW1 but it was rubbish........:p) and really brought most other Koei releases since then (well bar some like G1 Jockey....) and I'm also a big fan of RPG's and Strategy games.

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the new guys, and I guess while im here, I might as well fully introduce myself, so people know who I actually am :)

Well, my name is Matt, im 17 and im from Australia(WOO). Well, a lot of you might know me from KW, and a hey to those who do, and to those who dont know me, hi and I hope we get to know each other, but dont be surprised if the timezones are a little different :p I usually have to be on early in the morning or late at night to talk to anyone on the other side of the world, and with school starting back up next week some time, I dont think that will be all that often :P

Ruka
23-01-09, 01:15 AM
Haha, why thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you here. pleasure too meet you here too. ;)

Plu!! Reporting, nice to meet everyone :)Welcome Plu, its nice to meet you too.

Well I'm sure some of you will know me from te Koei US forums Welcome.

[QUOTE=God-Like Phoenix;537]Well, my name is Matt, im 17 and im from Australia(WOO). Well, a lot of you might know me from KW[QUOTE] Welcome GLP. Btw you should upload your avatar from Mykoei so it maintains its original size and quality, thats how I uploaded mine. :cool:

Gotta love Multi-Quote :p

Manji
23-01-09, 02:04 AM
Yo. I'm Manji, the very same from KW. If you don't know me, all you need to know is that I love Resident Evil and Sima Yi.

I'm here to provide moral support. :P

PS: I'm from America... >_>

Crimsondramon
23-01-09, 03:52 AM
Hi, I'm Crimsondramon. :D

You guys probably know me as the super awesome mod from KW that is superior than the poster above :p

I'll be here from time to time if I'm bored. Anyways, hope to cya soon.

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 04:12 AM
LOL, hey Crimson and Manji, nice to see that you actually managed to sign up here :p

And yes, for anyone who doesnt know, Manji and Crimson are rivals...from over at KW...I find it quite fun to watch :rolleyes:

Jsun
23-01-09, 04:32 AM
hi people!

Why is the name of this section called the "Introduction Thread" when there is a topic inside of it called the "Member Welcome Thread" that does not make any sense at all. Just name the section "Introductions" or "Introduce Yourself"

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 04:35 AM
Why dont you take that up with big man Chin? :p

Cao Cao
23-01-09, 08:12 AM
Hi,I'm Cao Cao...
Some of you might know me as Lord_Cao_Cao at KW,a few perhaps as Cao Cao from the German fansite Warriors of the Dynasty.

Well,my favourite character in DW is Cao Cao...and I'm a Wei supporter!:D

Insp. Chin
23-01-09, 08:31 AM
Welcome Cao Cao and welcome KUS members, new members and KWF (greatest KOEI board) members, good to have you guys here, enjoy your stay :) Good to see some familiar faces back, gotta love you people here :D

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:51 AM
Hello. I'm Shaff. I'm a fan of Koei games and I use Koei-Warriors as my main source of information on Koei Games. I'm not a member of their forum though.

Jas
23-01-09, 11:57 AM
Hey guys, i'm sure most of you know me =). You probabally know me as "Marwaha" on the KW network. Just wonted to say "Hi" and a "Happy New Year" to those who i've missed out saying it to. BTW Chin it took you long enugh to set up the forum section hahaha jk jk jk hahah.

Jas

SunAndSteel
23-01-09, 12:16 PM
I'm liking how half of KOEI Warriors is here to support the cause. :D

Hullo to all in the meantime.

Ruka
23-01-09, 12:23 PM
Nice to see more familiar faces from KW, Welcome to all. Hope to see you all around.

Insp. Chin
23-01-09, 05:19 PM
Welcome guys, enjoy your stay :) Quite happy to see those good KW members and staff here :) It's an honour, really.

Jas, I'm going to give you some lesson when we meet again in the expo so you beware *evil laughs*

Sleipner
23-01-09, 06:27 PM
Well, its a Koei uk forum i've been wanting for years - how could i not turn up here!

Hello's to all that i know and greetings to those i don't! Name is the same as it is in most places online - massive Koei fan and in particular the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors franchises.

So a little about myself;

The name is Mike, feel free to call me by that name as im hardly shy. 25 years of age and working as a logistics and accounts manager - which gives me plenty of time for browsing the net when at work ;) Been playing video games now for a good 19 or so years. First game that got me hooked on Koei was DW2 back in the early ps2 days. Picked up a cheap copy in store and was immediately a massive fan! DW3 came out about a month later and i have got every game and expansion since. Particularly playing Rotk11 recently :D

Anyone wish to message me then feel free to do so and say hi :) glad to be here!

BlackKite
23-01-09, 07:14 PM
Hello, I'm a Warriors and Gundam fan. Got introduced to the Warriors games since DW3, but really nailed it when they make a Gundam Warriors (aka. DW Gundam) ^^

LittleDragonZ
23-01-09, 07:38 PM
Hello Sleipner, good to see you here too.

BK2128, I'm too anxious for DWG2's release in EU! Welcome to the forum!

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 11:09 PM
Heya Jazzman, nice to see you here :)

LewisSO
24-01-09, 12:02 AM
Hello, I'm a Warriors and Gundam fan. Got introduced to the Warriors games since DW3, but really nailed it when they make a Gundam Warriors (aka. DW Gundam) ^^

Gundam is too hard for me. :mad:

Pang Tong
24-01-09, 10:12 PM
Hello...most people call me Rachie, I am a huge fan of Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors. I am always on the look out for fellow fans and cosplayers to befriend so please feel free to send me a message.
I hope to meet a few people from this forum if they attend the London Expos this year as well.

Insp. Chin
24-01-09, 10:14 PM
Welcome Rach, the best Pang Tong cosplayer in the world. I'll take more of your cosplay pictures and put that on Cosplay section :3 http://koei.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

We're going to meet soon again :) Can't wait!

Also welcome to the forum, Shaff, Sleipner and my comrade, BK2128 :) Enjoy your stay and all the best ^^

Pang Tong
24-01-09, 11:29 PM
-Bows to Chin- I am flattered by the comments but glad you liked my Pang Tong...toying with the idea of Strikeforcing him up a bit but I really should devote all my time to my two costumes for May Expo.
I can't wait to meet up with you again and my fave French adopted sis ^^

LewisSO
24-01-09, 11:31 PM
Welcome Rach, the best Pang Tong cosplayer in the world. I'll take more of your cosplay pictures and put that on Cosplay section :3 http://koei.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

We're going to meet soon again :) Can't wait!

Also welcome to the forum, Shaff, Sleipner and my comrade, BK2128 :) Enjoy your stay and all the best ^^

Thank you! I'll make sure to come here daily! :)

Kage479
25-01-09, 03:19 AM
Name's Kage479. My fav character is Zhao Yun and Lu Bu. You talk smack about them, i will hunt you down and challenge you to a duel...and OWN you!!

Ruka
25-01-09, 03:29 AM
Welcome Sleipner, BK2128,

@Pang Tong - By seeing your cosplay Pang Tong I think I remember seeing you on KW, not sure who you are tough, welcome. :p

@Kage479 - Great another Lu Bu fan, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. :cool:

scholar
25-01-09, 03:34 AM
Oh well, Time to say hello... again. I remember when I first came here I somehow managed to get on this forum while it was being built. I don't remember how but I did say hello along with a few other people. Well, Hello I am scholar. I am basically everywhere.

Malorie
25-01-09, 06:25 AM
Yay, hello peoples! I've been a fan of the Musou games since I first played DW2, and own all of the console games, and a few of the handheld versions too!

I'm glad that Koei keeps releasing these games in English territories despite Western magazines having terrible tastes when making reviews. ^^; It always pains me to see the latest Koei title get 6/10 for 'not changing anything' (despite there always being new levels, characters, weapons, upgrades, storylines, modes, etcetera...), yet actual rehash games like Madden always gets scores of 9.5/10. x_x

scholar
25-01-09, 07:25 AM
True but the vast majority of people like the sport so Madden succeeds.

"Hey you want to play some football?"
then
"Hey want to kill vast armies of soldiers?"
which seems more normal? More day to day? More Sunday-like? Madden. The concept of Mousou games are interesting and fun but to the brain dead, sports people, normal people [boring sense], and others of the like aren't as interested.

Ruka
25-01-09, 09:14 AM
Hello, I'm a Warriors and Gundam fan. Got introduced to the Warriors games since DW3, but really nailed it when they make a Gundam Warriors (aka. DW Gundam) ^^ Didn't knew it was you BlackKite. :D

Anyways, welcome Malorie and scholar. I hope you two spend a great time here, see you around. :)

Malorie
25-01-09, 09:43 AM
The concept of Mousou games are interesting and fun but to the brain dead, sports people, normal people [boring sense], and others of the like aren't as interested.

Still, that doesn't mean that professional game reviewers should critically favour the brain-dead games just because they're popular. :P

It'd be like movie critics all panning 300 while giving American Pie 26 a ton of awards just because it 'appeals to more people'. It's just not right!

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 11:15 AM
Welcome to Kage497, scholar, and Malorie.

Malorie, most of us here would seem to agree with you. But we tend to ignore the negative reviews I've noticed, so there's no need to worry about bias views. ^_^

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 03:31 PM
Ive been a member of Koei for a some time.. but here I am posting on here! Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A star to anyone who can guess who my favourite character is!? hehe

Insp. Chin
25-01-09, 03:35 PM
Sun Shang Xiang, of course :P (because of your name)

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here! :)

Ruka
25-01-09, 03:35 PM
I would say SSX due your username, even tought I know you seem to like Ma Chao a lot. :p

Star or not, welcome to the forum, I hope you spend a great time here. :)

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the forum, Lady Sun. You are already posting in a positive manner to bring in strong discussion points. :)

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 04:19 PM
LOL thanks.

Jacobar
25-01-09, 05:36 PM
Hi Hi, i've been a member of this for 5 years, but i lost my old account...so a new one :
I've been a koei fan from the year 2000,
When i first got dynasty warriors 2 for Xmas with my first PS2. i didnt know what to think of it, but i got addicted quickly, and from then on, i have been looking out for Koei games....which is most of my games now XD

Alonzo Orion
25-01-09, 09:59 PM
Oh sorry, I missed this, I guess I'll just introduce myself now.
I'm a short fluffy haired teenager, 17 to be precise, thats me in my avatar, although taken two years back I haven't changed or grown a bit, my hairs just a lot shorter. I currently attend a schools sixth form and study mainly ICT, interested in fitness, gaming and creativity, would like to be a teacher, photographer and/or law enforcer when I'm older. I began playing games designed by Koei first with Dynasty Warriors 2, just over 6 years back and since then have owned an awful lot including the rest of the Dynasty Warriors series, Kessen, Tactics, Mystic Heroes... You get the jist. Anyho, I've been looking for somewhere official to talk about my favorite running game producer for sometime and this definitely looks like the place.

Leady FF ^^
25-01-09, 10:16 PM
Hi! I'm working with Insp. Chin at KOEI in the UK. Very happy to meet you all :waves:

(Does this forum need better smilies?)

Jsun
25-01-09, 10:23 PM
haha yeah it does. they are very lame :(

Insp. Chin
25-01-09, 10:24 PM
Hi! I'm working with Insp. Chin at KOEI in the UK. Very happy to meet you all :waves:

(Does this forum need better smilies?)

Yeah we will upgrade this board with more functions when the time comes. And yes guys that's my boss, Leady FF ^^, he is --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TWPpJj_TZ94 so support him by pre-ordering Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce for the PSP now lol! :D

Haha, no worries because only members can see this section :P

Glad you're on board ^^

d-man916
26-01-09, 12:25 AM
I havent properly introduced myself but quite a few of you know me

I am d-man916

I am a member from koei.com and of course koeiwarriors

But decided to move here for a while because Leady & Chin are quite active LOL

But to those who are new to everyone ...WELCOME xD

MegaXtreme
26-01-09, 11:48 PM
Sup d-man and Insp. Chin? Thought I'd come and check out the forum.

For everyone that doesn't know me, I'm MegaXtreme. I am a moderator of Koei Warriors and a member of the US Koei forum, though I'm not nearly as active on the latter of the two. I'm 20 years old and hail from the United States. So, let's have some fun, huh?

silvertongue
27-01-09, 12:56 AM
Hi hi hi!!!

Insp. Chin
27-01-09, 12:21 PM
Welcome d-man916, MegaXtreme and silvertongue, it's good to see the familiar faces here!! Enjoy your stay! :)

Crabbo
27-01-09, 04:27 PM
Ok, so I'm back. I'll bet you'll be thinking: "Who is this guy?" well I can tell you.

I used to go by the name Zhuge_Flea. So since being at Koei Warriors I have been kinda busy. I bought an xbox and continue to play games on that all the time. Quite impressed with DW6 and I am looking forward to Empires. Now I don't just game all the time, I wish I could but I have to do other things with my time. So now I am at Teesside University studying Computer Games Programming. Games mean a lot to me and so there would be nothing better than to have a career in games.

So for now my wall of text is complete, I hope I can get to know you all.

Gamesproducerjan
27-01-09, 05:22 PM
Name: Jan

Brief introduction: Guild owner, Games Producer and anime fan. I have been a Gaiaonline.com user since 2004 and intend to be one for a long time to come, I'm also a Jrocker and my favourite band is Dir En Grey.

I began my career in 2001 where I worked for Microsoft on the Xbox project as a games evaluator basically playing games and then writing a review. I later was transferred to the Functional testing department where I would find bugs and report them accordingly and then I was promoted to a senior tester/team leader so I would be responsible for the test cycle of various games.

I also worked for Sega and later left to study at university, I am currently seeking a producers job role but it seems my next job is going to be a project co-ordinator. You check my CV online at www.1337kitsune.com or I have a featured profile on Moby games http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,251420/

I hope this validates my offline identity. I have also worked with a producer of FFVIII, met the director and producer of FFXII and even Hideo Kojima. I get around! I've been on Hiatus for about three years thanks to uni but now I'm back.

I enjoy the Koei games and the other published titles especially the Disgaea series. I actually met some Koei staff at the previous London Anime Expo and bought Disgaea afternoon of darkness of my PSP, if anyone remembers me I was the dude with the long leather jacket and long hair.

LittleDragonZ
27-01-09, 06:29 PM
You went to the MCM expo? You must of met the staff then and seen the cosplayers, I was there for both days also.

Looks like we've got an experienced person within, I look forward to seeing you interact with us whenever you can. Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

Leady FF ^^
27-01-09, 10:39 PM
I ve look at the pics on ur site and I think I remember you! (I mean the producerjan not LDZ [who couldnt remember LDZ lol])!

shodrive
28-01-09, 08:49 AM
Hello guys. After much self-debate (also because I've been very lazy) I've decided to start posting here. YAY! :D

Kenji Icarus
28-01-09, 01:56 PM
Since I'm the new guy here I'm gonna introduce myself.

I'm from Germany, 22 years old and I'm a specialist in media and information services in training (dunno if that's the correct words).
I like KOEI since Dynasty Warriors 4. I also like the games they published with Nippon Ichi Software, e.g. Disgaea, La Pucelle or Phantom Brave.
In my free time I'm listening to music, playing games or I meet with my friends.

Well, that's all for now. If there are any questions, ask me =)

Sincerely,
the guy who calls himself Kenji

Ruka
28-01-09, 02:03 PM
Welcome MegaXtreme, silvertongue, Crabbo, shodrive and Kenji Icarus. ;)

I have also worked with a producer of FFVIII, met the director and producer of FFXII and even Hideo Kojima. Thats really great to hear, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Kaka Extreme
28-01-09, 10:56 PM
KONNICHIWA!!!!!

guess who? well some may know me but this is Kaka, KK what ever you people call me haha

I am a very scary person hahahah XD rawrrrr!

*goes plays Samurai Warriors* 8D *waves*

Jiahe
29-01-09, 12:18 AM
I decided to take a peek and look around so hi everyone.

silvertongue
29-01-09, 12:27 AM
Hello & welcome :)

Ruka
29-01-09, 12:37 AM
KONNICHIWA!!!!! Hello Again. :D
I hope you spend a good time here and stay active. :p

I decided to take a peek and look around so hi everyone. I'm glad I actually managed to convinced you to join. :p
See you around, Miss Quan. :D

Xavier
29-01-09, 01:41 PM
I joined here because the forum I was a member of (TacticalRPG) is now being closed down. So yeah, a little about me I guess:

I'm Xavier on just about any forum I've joined. I enjoy reading, writing, mythology, and obviously games. I live in England, and I am currently a student studying for a degree in Creative Writing and English Literature with the hope of being an author or a writer on games or what not.

So, yeah, that's a rather short bit about me. If you want to ask me anything else or just chat, you can drop me a line by the various options available (MSN, PM, email, etc).

Hope to talk to you all soon. :)

legend fighter
29-01-09, 01:45 PM
Like xavier here i joined after i was told TacticalRPG was being closed down.

I work as a mechanical engineer for now on printing presses. not that exciting really =)
I have a 100% test rcord at college so i can be quite smart but i lack all common sense in the world. i'm a smart blonde as my friends say.
I enjoy writing, listening and playing music. I play guitar and attempt to sing badly lol
Music is a large part of my life also gaming obviously.

thats quite abit but hey at least you know a little about me.

so yeah... HI!

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 02:11 PM
Welcome Jiahe, silvertongue, Xavier and legend fighter.

Nice to meet you guys here, welcome to the community!

Yes, we have to close down TacticalRPG and move the community there to here.

Welcome guys, enjoy your stay :)

Xavier
29-01-09, 02:21 PM
Welcome Jiahe, silvertongue, Xavier and legend fighter.

Nice to meet you guys here, welcome to the community!

Yes, we have to close down TacticalRPG and move the community there to here.

Welcome guys, enjoy your stay :)

Thanks Insp. Chin.

As to TRPG, was that really a 'had-to' decision, or a cunning plot to get us to join this community? I mean, it's a cool community, but bedevilment can't be used like that! It's just very...improper. :p

Also, prepare yourself for PM's. For I have...plans...for this place! :D

Ruka
29-01-09, 02:28 PM
Welcome you two. :)

You guys from Tactica RPG seem all like a cool bunch. I hope you make this forum your new house. I hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

How many community's/forums are actually here? there are us from Koeiwarriors, TRPG and the members from the French forum(?) that close down. This place will soon become well-know in just a few months.

Xavier
29-01-09, 02:39 PM
Welcome you two. :)

You guys from Tactica RPG seem all like a cool bunch. I hope you make this forum your new house. I hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

How many community's/forums are actually here? there are us from Koeiwarriors, TRPG and the members from the French forum(?) that close down. This place will soon become well-know in just a few months.

Thanks for the welcome Gabranth! And thanks for the compliments! :P

But yeah, as to the bold line, I hope so, or they'll rue the day they brought us here. Rue it, I say! :p

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 03:19 PM
Thanks Insp. Chin.

As to TRPG, was that really a 'had-to' decision, or a cunning plot to get us to join this community? I mean, it's a cool community, but bedevilment can't be used like that! It's just very...improper. :p

Also, prepare yourself for PM's. For I have...plans...for this place! :D
I don't know the exact reason so I can't really answer for the TRPG part, maybe it's the same as koei.fr case but I'm not really sure so sorry for being not helpful.

Just wish you guys enjoy the board here ^^

Xavier
29-01-09, 03:36 PM
I don't know the exact reason so I can't really answer for the TRPG part, maybe it's the same as koei.fr case but I'm not really sure so sorry for being not helpful.

Just wish you guys enjoy the board here ^^

So you yourself aren't guilty of any bedevilment? Phew...that's a relief. :p

P.S. I do know the reason why TRPG was closed (which is most likely the same as what happened to koei.fr) I'm just messing around with ya. For jollies, and stuff. :p

legend fighter
29-01-09, 04:06 PM
let it drop xavier we've had a very warm welcome =)

thank you all and this place looks quite good so i hope to have a good time but TRPG ties won't die so easily =)

Xavier
29-01-09, 04:11 PM
let it drop xavier we've had a very warm welcome =)

thank you all and this place looks quite good so i hope to have a good time but TRPG ties won't die so easily =)

Awww...why? I had so much more to say! :p

But yeah, it's great that we've been welcomed so warmly, as I wasn't expecting such a welcome! :)

ManaAlchemist
29-01-09, 04:45 PM
I should probably also introduce my self here, i used to be a member at the TRPG forums too and came here when they told us it's going to shut down, though I've had an account here a little longer though but i haven't really been active here before though.

And a little info 'bout me, I'm a swedish guy who usually calls myself Rijax plus some word before Rijax (like TwilightRijax or ChaosRijax and such) on forums and such (i can't remeber why i made up that name when i was younger though). Recently I've also started to use the nick ClownOfGod too at some forums. And i love games (mostly only japanese though), anime, manga and other japanese stuff. Currently I'm only a student though, trying to get some kind of education to be able to work with games or movies or something else along those lines and that's pretty much it about me. :)

BlackKite
29-01-09, 05:08 PM
Hi there, TwilightRijax. :) Just wondering, is your avatar from the game "Luminous Arc"? I remembered playing that game, though I haven't finished it yet. But seeing your avatar reminds me of it and I want to clear it once I'm not so busy with studies & exams. ^.^;

Gtown
29-01-09, 06:32 PM
High everybody. Not sure that I've actually introduced myself yet. As you can see my name is Gtown. I'm also a mod on KW forums (Mten there) and i'm excited to be here. See you all around.

ManaAlchemist
29-01-09, 06:41 PM
Hi there, TwilightRijax. :) Just wondering, is your avatar from the game "Luminous Arc"? I remembered playing that game, though I haven't finished it yet. But seeing your avatar reminds me of it and I want to clear it once I'm not so busy with studies & exams. ^.^;

Yup it's Vanessa from Luminous Arc. My favorite character in that game.

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 06:50 PM
High everybody. Not sure that I've actually introduced myself yet. As you can see my name is Gtown. I'm also a mod on KW forums (Mten there) and i'm excited to be here. See you all around.
http://koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?u=96&dateline=1233253984 I must said your avatar is very attractive and genius!!! So awesome man and welcome!!

Gtown
29-01-09, 06:58 PM
Thanks though I didn't make it. Sonic over at KW did. My favorite character of each kingdom.

LittleDragonZ
29-01-09, 07:05 PM
Welcome to the forum all you new members!

Gtown, hello again. :)

Gtown
29-01-09, 07:35 PM
Nice to see you to LDZ.

PrismZeo
29-01-09, 07:45 PM
(Hm... I always seem to forget to check for these introduction threads :o )

Hi, I'm yet another person joining from the TRPG forum. I usually play games like Disgaea and the Atelier Iris series, but I'll also sometimes play ones from other genres if the idea sounds fun enough or has multiplayer.

I've never got around to trying any of the Dynasty Warrior games, so I don't have a clue what a lot of the posts here are about. Still, the people here seem pretty cool so expect to see me around more often!

Yup it's Vanessa from Luminous Arc. My favorite character in that game

Strange how I can remember the "Witch of Immolation" part, but never her name...

Jiahe
29-01-09, 08:36 PM
I'm glad I actually managed to convinced you to join. :p
See you around, Miss Quan. :D
Hahaha <--- That is the same reaction I had last night when I saw your post but thank you for the welcome. Just try not to go super crazy with the usernotes on me. xP

Thanks for the welcome silvertongue and Chin!

Kamikaze Prinny
30-01-09, 12:42 AM
Hey guys. Wow, I guess TRPG is gone, huh? Just goes to show you, I leave for a few days and everything goes to hell :rolleyes:

Anyway, I know some of you from TRPG, and I'm meeting some of you for the first time.

I prefer RPGs over pretty much everything else, especially the Shin Megami Tensei series, although Nippon Ichi has made some of my favorites as well.

It's good to be here, and I hope this place will be fun.

God-Like Phoenix
30-01-09, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Kamikaze :)
Im sure we could try a few novelty gimmicks to make this place more fun ^^

Xavier
30-01-09, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the forum Kamikaze :)
Im sure we could try a few novelty gimmicks to make this place more fun ^^

Gimmicks? You have gimmicks here?! Excellent! :p

Bellflower
30-01-09, 02:58 PM
Might as well do an intro, hmm?

I'm Bellflower, not the most active of posters at KW, but I do comment occasionally. I've done KOEI cosplay in the past at several of the LondonEXPOs and have plenty more planned for this year. Definitely gonna be there at the next one.

Nearly loved KOEI for a decade now. It's kinda scary. XD

Insp. Chin
30-01-09, 09:28 PM
Bellflower welcome to the forum!!! Miss you already! I still remember last year the expo you and Von brought us some Haribos!!! Thanks for that, welcome to the forum!

Kamikaze Prinny and Xavier, welcome!!! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Qing Long
30-01-09, 10:44 PM
Welcome everyone ^^
Hope you have fun here :)

Glad to also see you here, Bellflower, you're one of the first KOEI Cosplayers if I remember well ^^

Bellflower
31-01-09, 02:20 PM
You're welcome. <3 Gotta love them Haribo! We just like to treat fellow fans.

Hahaha, yes, with that awful Zhu Rong. Wow. Such a while ago now, that was.

Onislash
03-02-09, 03:10 PM
I forgot about this thread. I am Oni, and I had heard Dynasty Warriors 2 was a great er stress release :D and I agreed after playing it. Stuck with the series since.

God-Like Phoenix
03-02-09, 09:28 PM
Lol...a belated welcome to the forum then ^^
Did I read that right? are you from Australia? cause Im from australia too :D also...nice work in thinking that its a stress relief, but at least you made it to the DW series

Ruka
03-02-09, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Kamikaze Prinny, Bellflower and Onislash. Enjoy your stay with everyone and have fun. :p

Onislash
03-02-09, 11:19 PM
Lol...a belated welcome to the forum then ^^
Did I read that right? are you from Australia? cause Im from australia too :D also...nice work in thinking that its a stress relief, but at least you made it to the DW series

Yes, I am from NSW. Gotta start somewhere I suppose

Insp. Chin
03-02-09, 11:45 PM
Welcome aboard! Nice to see more Gundam fans here too! Enjoy your stay ^^

God-Like Phoenix
04-02-09, 07:47 AM
Awsome...im from NSW also...but I think thats as close as its going to get :p

Gamesproducerjan
04-02-09, 02:20 PM
You went to the MCM expo? You must of met the staff then and seen the cosplayers, I was there for both days also.

Looks like we've got an experienced person within, I look forward to seeing you interact with us whenever you can. Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

Thank you and I will try to be as active as possible. A bit busy sorting out some things. I am currently messing around job hunting for a new producers role and discussing things with an existing producer of zOMG an online MMORPG.

I ve look at the pics on ur site and I think I remember you! (I mean the producerjan not LDZ [who couldnt remember LDZ lol])!

Hello and cheers for the comment. I'm glad I have some of my pics online :)

Astus
05-02-09, 09:31 AM
Hello citizens of KOEI.UK
I'm a fairly unknown soul ;P
Just saying hi I guess.

God-Like Phoenix
05-02-09, 09:35 AM
@Astus: lol, fail at being unnoticed :p
Nice to see you around Moe-man...why reverting back to your older username?

Astus
05-02-09, 09:46 AM
Made this account way back in September, you know back when this forum opened up for like a few minutes or so xD
Back then I was still sporting the Astus username and as such it is here.
See, such a fantabulous tale :P

Gischie
05-02-09, 09:49 AM
Welcome here Astus :p, it doesn't change that much from KW except there is a french part lol

Astus
05-02-09, 09:56 AM
Welcome here Astus :p, it doesn't change that much from KW except there is a french part lol... Merci Gischie xD

See!? I can be French as well! French Section here I come with my very elaborate French! :p

Qing Long
05-02-09, 03:42 PM
Yeah Welcome here Astus ^^
Glad you come to see KOEI UK Forum :) Hope you've fun here & yeah you can come in the French section if you want, we'd be so happy to see people from others countries in this section too lol :p Merci EskiMoe :)

Outi
05-02-09, 04:40 PM
Hi, I'm new... ... ... well not really XD

Gischie
05-02-09, 05:19 PM
... Merci Gischie xD

See!? I can be French as well! French Section here I come with my very elaborate French! :p

:p can't wait to read some of your french post!!!

Ruka
05-02-09, 06:05 PM
Welcome to Koei.uk, Astus. Its nice to see another familiar person from KW. :p

Leady FF ^^
05-02-09, 07:20 PM
Nice 1 Astus ^^ Nice to see you ^^

Chi-Chi Blanche
07-02-09, 01:04 AM
well...I'm new here ^.^ yay :D

I'd rather not say anything about where I hail from at the moment because I've had mixed feelings about that place for quite a while, to be honest. But this place looks a lot more awesome, and I'm sure those who know me from there will recognise me soon enough anyway :)

so... hello :)

Ruka
07-02-09, 01:09 AM
Jess!! you joined. :D
Its me Ruka if you couldn't figure. :p

Welcome to the forum, I hope to see your around, have fun. :)

Chi-Chi Blanche
07-02-09, 01:12 AM
lol!! thought it'd be obvious :p
yeah I saw it was you on the first page, didn't know/remember you were here XD

thankyou!! I have a feeling this place will become my second home :) so you will indeed see me around :D except I'm going out soon o.o

Ruka
07-02-09, 01:17 AM
Haha alright, as soon as i saw the username on the new members I knew it was you. :p
Its good to hear that. Ok then, hope to speak with you later, we haven't talked in a while. XD

Take Care. :D

Chi-Chi Blanche
07-02-09, 01:29 AM
^.^ figures.
Yeah, that'd be great. :)

you too :D

zenkokuku
07-02-09, 05:11 AM
Hello, my name is Zhen and I come from Australia. I first knew KOEI by playing Dynasty Warriors 4 at a friend's house and loved the series since then.

Hope to meet lots of people here.

God-Like Phoenix
07-02-09, 07:48 AM
ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN!!!

Glad you finally made it here...now you can help us with another Aussie takeover :p

LittleDragonZ
07-02-09, 11:40 AM
Hello there Chi-Chi Blance! Any favorite characters? :D

Hello my young Zhao Yun, zenkokuku! :)

Ruka
07-02-09, 12:12 PM
Funny, none of you recognized Chi Chi Blanche. :p

Zhenny-boy!! good to see you here my friend. :D
Enjoy your stay and see you around. ^^
http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m114.gif

Chi-Chi Blanche
07-02-09, 01:07 PM
@LDZ: well, I'm bad at naming favourites. I'm generally a Shu/Wu fan though.

@Ruka: yeah, it's kinda a Sanctom thing :p

ZHEN!! XD awesome. hi there :)

Qing Long
07-02-09, 04:59 PM
Hi Chi Chi Blanche & zenkokuku Zhen!!! :p Welcome here ^^

Glad to see you around, hope you enjoy your time here~~

Chi-Chi Blanche
08-02-09, 05:24 AM
thankyou! :D

Astus
08-02-09, 09:30 AM
I'd just like to belatedly thank everyone for their welcomes and at the same time welcome Chi-Chi and Zenko.
If I'm around here it will be mostly around the Fun Area and even then not very often. Only when there is some extra free time ;P

Chi-Chi Blanche
08-02-09, 10:40 AM
thanks Astus :) let's hope you have a lot of extra free time then :)

Fujiwara_Takahashi
10-02-09, 09:12 PM
hi guys!
mi name is Fujiwara and im a Italian gamers^^
my preferit game in Dinasty Warriors
i started with DW2.

LittleDragonZ
10-02-09, 09:35 PM
Hello there. So an Italian, hey. Well welcome, I'm sure you have many opinions and ideas for everyone to discuss and give feedback to. :)

Ruka
10-02-09, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum, Fujiwara, great to see more members that come from Italy.
I hope you enjoy your stay and spend a good time on the forum. ;)

God-Like Phoenix
10-02-09, 09:44 PM
Weclome to the forum :) and I see that you like Ma Chao ^^
Not my most favoured character, but he's alright I guess :rolleyes:

Qing Long
10-02-09, 10:16 PM
Hi welcome to KOEI Forum, Ma Chao fan ^^
Glad to see Italians coming here too, the community grows :)
Hope you've fun here!

Insp. Chin
10-02-09, 10:29 PM
Welcome zenkokuku, Astus, Chi-chi Blanche and Fujiwara_Takahashi! Hope you enjoy your stay. Nice to see another Italian fan joined in too because we do need everyone to join and enjoy themselves here in this forum :) Not just English, but everyone! :)

Sun_Ce
14-02-09, 05:56 AM
Finally decided to stumble in over here. From the looks of it some of you might know me from a few other forums, where I am known as Sun Ce (minus the _ :p) I first came across Koei when I got ROTK 4 but started to really get addicted to their games believe it or not after the first Dynasty Warriors and have pretty much been hooked ever since. With that, It is nice to meet you all, and for those I already know, good to see you around.:)

LittleDragonZ
14-02-09, 10:45 AM
Welcome along, Sun_Ce. Nice to see you and I hope you have fun, or detailed discussions, whichever you are looking for. Of course the updates from the staff will come in handy too. :p

Ruka
14-02-09, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Sun Ce, you probably don't recognize my username since i don't a have a fixed one and i change it on every forum i go lol.
But to make it easy, i'm Cloud on KW. :p

Good to see you here too. ^^
Hope to see you around. :)

Nova
14-02-09, 10:17 PM
Hi everyone!

I finally decided to join. I'm a Swedish gamer, and a huge fan of RPGs, and I love Koei for publishing so many great games like the Disgaea / Atelier Iris series, and persona 3.

Ruka
14-02-09, 10:22 PM
Hello Nova, I'm also a big RPG fan but mainly FF as you probably noticed. :D
I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time with us.

Nova
14-02-09, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I noticed ;)
Final Fantasy is actually my favorite game series, and Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game of all time. Since this is a Koei forum I thought I should mention those other games though. I noticed your user name is from FFXII, I really enjoyed that game, and I'm actually playing it through again at the moment.

Ruka
14-02-09, 11:30 PM
I see thats great, my favorite Final Fantasy's are VII and X.
Yeah, he is my favorite character from XII.
Ah its great to see another FFXII fan, there is so many people who disliked that game. >.>

silvertongue
15-02-09, 10:19 AM
Hello and welome Nova. It's nice to see more rpg lovers :)

Gabranth: I loved FFXII!! :)

Oblivion
01-03-09, 12:14 PM
Well, heres my intro of sorts... late one you could say I suppose

Some may know me as Oblivion - Kurokaze on KW, I'm 15 and from Australia and I guess I'll be posting here during my spare time for now at least...
I'm quite a fan of RPGs namely like Final Fantasy and still trying out more games...

Anyways, thats my intro, nice to be here :)

Ruka
01-03-09, 12:20 PM
Welcome Oblivion, i'm glad you made the name shorter this time. :P
And yet another aussie. xD

I hope to see you active here too, it will be good to have you around posting, specially since the forum isn't exactly active or much big as KOEI Warriors, you can pretty much post just about every area, specially Gundam since there are several people here who like it as well. ^^

@Silvertongue - Thats cool. =D

Oblivion
01-03-09, 12:23 PM
I hope to post here as much as I can... good to know your a mod here Gabranth... :)

Ruka
01-03-09, 12:34 PM
You can call me Ruka if you want. =3
Thanks a lot bro, i'm sure if you stay around, you meet a lot of nice people. :p
If you need anything let me know. ^_^

Insp. Chin
01-03-09, 01:25 PM
Welcome Oblivion!! PAL Warriors FTW!

Qing Long
01-03-09, 10:00 PM
Hi Oblivion, cool to see you here, welcome aboard :)
Hope you have fun ^^

jive
02-03-09, 07:01 AM
Hi kinda late introduction but..

Yeah, Jive here. Not so much a big koei fan but, I do own and like most of their games (Dynasty Warriors especially <3). Im more on RPGs and TRPGs. So yeah.. nice to meet all of you. :)

LittleDragonZ
02-03-09, 07:19 AM
Welcome Obvilion! Also hello jive, it's nice to see new faces, those from the recently closed board you came from. It'll just make this place more active and more lively. :)

Mr.Honda
04-03-09, 11:27 PM
LOL ... Hi Chin! :p

What? You thought I'd let someone steal my username? ;)

I just decided to drop in and say hello since I was browsing here. I'm a non-active member of KOEI.com as well, so I figured why not join & be non-active here to :D

Insp. Chin
04-03-09, 11:36 PM
Yo brother, welcome to the board, glad to see your sexy name here!! Don't be so inactive, or else I'll spam your Visitor Messages to death, plus we are so active and we have bunch of cool people here! AND HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT!!! XD

jive and Oblivion, welcome aboard!!! :D

Mr.Honda
04-03-09, 11:39 PM
LOL. I already spammed the Strikeforce board :p

No promises on activity though, you know how I am ;)

Jiahe
04-03-09, 11:55 PM
LOL ... Hi Chin! :p

What? You thought I'd let someone steal my username? ;)

I just decided to drop in and say hello since I was browsing here. I'm a non-active member of KOEI.com as well, so I figured why not join & be non-active here to :DHaha! I logged in here just to see Mr.Honda's appearance. I am as inactive as you are going to be here now.

LittleDragonZ
05-03-09, 12:04 AM

*bows before the mighty Tadakatsu*

It's good to see you here, nevermind how active! :D

Welcome aboard mate! :cool:

Insp. Chin
05-03-09, 12:16 AM

Hahaha you're going to be our VIP and most love-able member here, doesn't matter how inactive you are, I know you're busy but come here when you're free ^^ Glad to see you here, super grateful! :3 :3

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 10:08 PM
Hiyahhh everyone!!!! :D
MyKoei is awesome!!!
Glad theres a website that you can actrully find koei Fans
and talk about the stuff you're really intrested in!!
:D

64crayons
13-03-09, 02:12 PM
hello! ganning4eva you became a senior member really fast lol!!

entropy-cipher
20-03-09, 08:57 PM
*realizes she never made an introduction*
Hi, I'm entropy-cipher. I made my way here after TRPG was put on deathrow.
Um... I like SRPGs, RPGs, Atelier games, and the MOTHER series (Though I enjoy some dynasty warriors once in a while.)... that's pretty much it. I like to write I guess. The end.

Ruka
20-03-09, 09:20 PM
Late welcome to Jive, Mr.Honda and GanNing4Eva.

*realizes she never made an introduction*
Hi, I'm entropy-cipher. I made my way here after TRPG was put on deathrow.
Um... I like SRPGs, RPGs, Atelier games, and the MOTHER series (Though I enjoy some dynasty warriors once in a while.)... that's pretty much it. I like to write I guess. The end. Its quite common, many people miss this thread, or others prefer not to make introduction. Great I also am a big fan of RPG games. :D

What are your favorite characters from Dynasty Warriors? ^^

silvertongue
21-03-09, 02:25 AM
Hello and welcome to everybody that i haven't said hi to :)

ebil shrimp
28-03-09, 07:37 PM
hi everyone i'm new and i absolutely love the Dynasty warriors series. its got me so interested in chinese history aswel.

so a bit about me

my favourite game is dynasty wariors 5 empires (but only becausei'm only getting Dynasty warriors 6 next weekend :D

my favourite characters are Zhuge Liang and Zhang Liao joint, followed by Sun Ce and zhao yun.

i love using strategy in anyway possible and do in all my games. that would be why i really like empires. but the originals are awesome too.

nice to meetyou all, i hope to getalong with all of you and hopefully playwith some of you on Xbox Live

God-Like Phoenix
28-03-09, 10:20 PM
Hey...welcome to the forum :) hope you like it here ^^

silvertongue
28-03-09, 10:22 PM
Hello & welcome Ebel Shrimp! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Everybody is really friendly too!!!

:)

Insp. Chin
28-03-09, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the KOEI family!! :)

Enjoy your stay ^^

Ruka
29-03-09, 12:53 AM
Welcome to the forum, I hope you spend a great time with us. See you around.

and hopefully playwith some of you on Xbox LiveHave a look here for the gamertags list: http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=157. =)

Fayt
30-03-09, 01:52 AM
Welcome to the KOEI family!! :)

Enjoy your stay ^^

Chin. =D

I've been a member here for a while, but never posted. I'm played probably around 20 KOEI games in my time, and today still play and enjoy Dynasty Warriors 6.

I thought I'd come here for a change of scenery and to chat with the one and only Chin again!

God-Like Phoenix
30-03-09, 02:18 AM
Heya Fayt...nice to see you here also :)

Insp. Chin
30-03-09, 10:20 AM
Chin. =D

I've been a member here for a while, but never posted. I'm played probably around 20 KOEI games in my time, and today still play and enjoy Dynasty Warriors 6.

I thought I'd come here for a change of scenery and to chat with the one and only Chin again!

Haha welcome here. Sorry cause didn't respond faster because was away with the Strikeforce tour for 2 days. Welcome here, my ex-colleague and also my friend ^^ You'll notice this forum has 50% KOEI fans and 50% TRPG fans, also you'll notice English, French, Italian, German and Spanish speakers too ^^ So it's kind of multicultural community here ^^

Uriko
30-03-09, 01:53 PM
Well, I'm kinda new here so, Hi everybody. ^^
I'm Uriko Kitty. I love Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors..... But, I seem to like DW more. :D
My fav. DW character is Jiang Wei. My fav. SW character is Ranmaru Mori.
I absolutely love the officer edit mode, Because I love to create new characters. :)
Koei makes great games, sure they mess up sometimes when it comes to making a new DW or SW game, But other than that, really GOOD! :rolleyes:

Ruka
30-03-09, 02:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Fayt! ^^
Great to see you. I hope you like being here. =)
And i'll try my best to not disappoint my Mentor here. xD

Welcome also to Uriko, its always nice to see new faces. :)

Uriko
31-03-09, 01:47 PM
Thank you. ^^

Insp. Chin
31-03-09, 02:07 PM
Welcome to KOEI family Uriko and hahaha Bring back Jiang Wei avatar ^^

Uriko
01-04-09, 01:37 PM
Thank you very much. ^^

silvertongue
01-04-09, 01:38 PM
Hello and welcome Uriko :)

Qing Long
01-04-09, 10:53 PM
Welcome in KOEI UK board Fayt (sorry for late), cool to see you & hope you enjoy your time here :)

Also welcome to all those I forget to mention, have fun here ^^

Welcome here too, Uriko, (nice username ^^) always happy to see new fans coming :)

Fayt
02-04-09, 12:18 AM
Thanks everyone, it's good to be here with more of my fellow PAL gamers, the ones that usually wait the longest for games. :P

And welcome Uriko!

Uriko
02-04-09, 02:28 AM
Thank you everyone, You're all very kind. It's nice to be here. ^^

Lightenings Edge
02-04-09, 10:05 AM
Hey my name is Dean and I first came to know of koei when I tryed DW4 man that was my favourite game for a long time.:):):)

PrismZeo
02-04-09, 11:02 AM
Hi, welcome Uriko and Lightenings Edge!

Lightenings Edge
02-04-09, 11:16 AM
thanks PrismZeo I hope you have a great time as well:D

Uriko
02-04-09, 02:15 PM
Thanks PrismZeo. ^^

silvertongue
02-04-09, 03:20 PM
Hello & welcome Lightenings Edge :)

little_zhurong
03-04-09, 01:32 PM
Hello

I stared playing the DW games when DW3 came out on a demo that my brother got. I brought DW3 XL and I've been a fan ever since. I know boring story, but thats how I got started. :)

Insp. Chin
03-04-09, 03:42 PM
Little Zhu Rong must be so cute!! :3

Welcome to the KOEI family!

little_zhurong
04-04-09, 01:08 PM
:o Thank you :)

God-Like Phoenix
04-04-09, 01:58 PM
Geez Chin...no need to scare the new members :p

Welcome to the forum though, I hope you like it here :)

entropy-cipher
04-04-09, 10:01 PM
Late welcome to Jive, Mr.Honda and GanNing4Eva.

Its quite common, many people miss this thread, or others prefer not to make introduction. Great I also am a big fan of RPG games. :D

What are your favorite characters from Dynasty Warriors? ^^

Sorry for the late reply. It's actually hard to choose, I like almost all of them. =3

little_zhurong
06-04-09, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the Welcome its good here. Everyone is so nice. :D

Leady FF ^^
06-04-09, 03:15 PM
Hi little_zhurong, welcome ^^

little_zhurong
06-04-09, 04:15 PM
Hello thank you *waves*

Ruka
06-04-09, 07:39 PM
Hello little_zhurong! welcome to the forum! =)

Thats good to hear, i'm sure your also a very nice person yourself so you'll get along well with us really quick. ^^

Kyz99
07-04-09, 04:39 PM
Heya ppl been here for a lil while but thought i might just say hi names Kyle but i get it shortened by my bro for some reason so Kyz is fine :p

little_zhurong
10-04-09, 05:34 PM
Hi Kyz99 *waves*

Qing Long
10-04-09, 09:55 PM
Welcome here little_zhurong, Kyle/Kyz99 & all those I didn't mention before ^^
Hope you enjoy your time here :)

little_zhurong
11-04-09, 09:35 PM
Thank you. :)

ZhouYu21
12-04-09, 12:22 PM
Hi, I'm new on the forum.

My pseudo is ZhouYu21, so I'm a fan of the Dynasty Warriors Series, Samurai Warriors Series and Warriors Orochi Series.
I come from Belgium and I do my best to speak english so sorry for the mistakes.

Fayt
12-04-09, 12:34 PM
Welcome ZhouYu21!

For one that claims not to speak English that well your doing a very good job, that you typed made perfect sense. :)

ZhouYu21
12-04-09, 01:26 PM
Thank you.

Kyz99
12-04-09, 02:59 PM
Thanks Hehe =]

little_zhurong
12-04-09, 07:11 PM
Hello ZhouYu21 and welcome.

Skinny
14-04-09, 10:34 PM
Hey fellow gamers... Im only 14 but im a big fan of Dynasty warriors and have been since Dynasty Warriors 2 first came out....:D

Im looking forward for strikeforce and 6 empiores the most, im a big fan of Dynasty Warriors 4,5:Empiers.

Add me as friend.... Im new:p

deepfriedpotatoes
19-04-09, 02:24 PM
*coughcough*

hey everyone, deepfriedpotatoes here. hahaha....weird name yeah i know. im known as meia actually, but i need a revolution lol. anyways, im happy to be here, GLP brought me here and i hope everyone can treat me well enough. lol.

God-Like Phoenix
19-04-09, 02:28 PM
YAY! you finally came ^^

hope you can have fun here, just like old times :)

deepfriedpotatoes
19-04-09, 02:30 PM
@GLP: thanks, i hope i can lots of fun here!

Insp. Chin
19-04-09, 04:44 PM
I love your name!!! You're definitely welcome to the family!!! I want deep friend potatoes *feels so hungry now*

WELCOME GUYS!!!

deepfriedpotatoes
20-04-09, 12:14 PM
I love your name!!! You're definitely welcome to the family!!! I want deep friend potatoes *feels so hungry now*

WELCOME GUYS!!!

deep friend potatoes? don't let the potatoes get over you!

Jiahe
20-04-09, 03:38 PM
*coughcough*

hey everyone, deepfriedpotatoes here. hahaha....weird name yeah i know. im known as meia actually, but i need a revolution lol. anyways, im happy to be here, GLP brought me here and i hope everyone can treat me well enough. lol.Hey!!! I thought I would never see you again. Sorry for not being on deviantart as much. I hate that place. -_- I am glad you came here! *adds to friend list*

Ruka
20-04-09, 03:54 PM
Kyz99, ZhouYu21, Skinny and deepfriedpotatoes. Nice to meet you all.
I hope guys have a good time on the forum. :P

Insp. Chin
20-04-09, 07:07 PM
deep friend potatoes? don't let the potatoes get over you!

Sorry for my silly typo it's fried >.< *bows bows* Welcome welcome!

little_zhurong
21-04-09, 10:32 AM
Skinny and deepfriedpotatoes. Hello and welcome.

Fayt
21-04-09, 12:25 PM
*coughcough*

hey everyone, deepfriedpotatoes here. hahaha....weird name yeah i know. im known as meia actually, but i need a revolution lol. anyways, im happy to be here, GLP brought me here and i hope everyone can treat me well enough. lol.
Meia? Man I haven't seen you for ages, it's good to know your still around. Welcome!

deepfriedpotatoes
21-04-09, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the greetings! It's surprising that most of those that I know are here! And the admin is always the same for KOEI forums XD

Yurisatan
25-04-09, 07:12 PM
hi in new here as you can see my nick is Yurisatan
I`ve been playing koei games but mostly the dw series
Im also playing dw online
In short words im a crazy fan of the series & i hope to learn many things here

Ruka
25-04-09, 08:13 PM
Hey Yurisatan, welcome to the forum!
I think most of us are crazy about them too. XD

I hope you have a nice time, and have fun. :P

ebil shrimp
26-04-09, 05:40 PM
welcome Yuristan, everyone here is so friendly, hope to see you and talk to youonthe forum alot. its great fun.

Insp. Chin
26-04-09, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the KOEI family Yurisan. We aren't big here but we have faith and we will work hard to make this community better :3 Of course we'll listen to the fans and produce a good report to Japan since they love the fans from oversea too :3