PDA

View Full Version : London MCM Expo 2009 (23-24 May)

Pages : [1] 2

Insp. Chin
21-01-09, 02:28 PM
The London Expo will be held on 23-24 May 2009 at London ExCeL. Please visit the KOEI booth and say hello to the staff members (don't worry, we're friendly!)

Sites:
http://koeiexpo.co.uk
http://www.londonexpo.com/
http://www.londonexpo.com/news/koei_offers_expo_goers_world_exclusive.html

We'll keep you updated with what we're going to show this year!

LittleDragonZ
21-01-09, 08:45 PM
Yeah, great. I'll be hoping to attend this year as well. Plus since they seem to be getting bigger in response to the visitors, I'm guessing this will be as successful at least.

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 09:47 AM
It's getting bigger and bigger, and it's so good to meet fans and staff of KOEI again!!

Gischie
22-01-09, 11:33 AM
I can't wait for the next one :p, the last one was so funny ^^

Sho-saka
22-01-09, 07:20 PM
Eurgh, can't be here, due to that Saihai no Yukue cosplay stuff that I'm supposed to be doing, as well as other stuff in real life. Though I can come to the October Expo to show my skills.

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 10:05 PM
You can't be here? Why? Not even a visit?

Well I'll take some picture and upload them in the album here ^^

d-man916
22-01-09, 10:59 PM
Chinyou know I will be there I am afraid only one day again this Year

Let me know which day the contests will be held e.g. WO2 tournament and I'll be there on that day xD

Insp. Chin
23-01-09, 04:07 PM
WO2 tournament yes, watching d-man916 get owned once again, YES!!!

Haha, seriously can't wait to see you all nice funny people there, miss you people so so much!

Ruka
23-01-09, 04:54 PM
I wished I lived more closer so I could go there and meet you guys. I'm sure you all have a lot of fun together. ;)

LittleDragonZ
23-01-09, 09:00 PM
Chinyou know I will be there I am afraid only one day again this Year

Let me know which day the contests will be held e.g. WO2 tournament and I'll be there on that day xD
This time I'll be prepared!

I got close to losing in the first round. I mean, I knew you guys would've known what you were doing, but not everyone lol! And at least now I know you guys and what to expect. First time it would no doubt feel a bit odd.

Shame it's all Xbox's everywhere... :P

Insp. Chin
24-01-09, 02:12 PM
Nah it may not be Xbox 360 one for this May, well not sure but as long as we're gonna have fun, I'm happy! :)

Pang Tong
24-01-09, 10:08 PM
I am going to be there on both days...I won't be playing any of the games cause I know I will get seriously owned in that department but I am looking forward to meeting everyone again. I hope to be cosplaying both days and maybe entering the masquerade with KOEI costumes on both days too.

d-man916
24-01-09, 11:01 PM
Chin me losing? I was kicking butt LOL

It was Jas who rivaled me the most we still need to end that we were 2-2 man

and LDZ Ha I wasn't even using my best characters at all >_<

Insp. Chin
24-01-09, 11:55 PM
If there's a WO2 tournament again for real in this May I think the first thing I need to do is to get all the characters unlocked so people can choose what they want ^^

I also think we have to block people to use Orochi and Shin Orochi or else I'm sure everyone will have Orochi + Shin Orochi + their preferred character.

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 10:39 AM
That was why! Of course...there was no Zhao Yun! I couldn't believe he was not playable, I think they removed him so I couldn't win with him. Chin edited him out to make me upset. Though thankfully there was Yukimura to pick.

So yes, please, I hope we can choose out of the lot, but I think to remove Orochi as a character, he was in 95% of matches. I'm sure me and the girls were the only not to use him at all lol.

So anyway, as soon as the battle begins with Zhao Yun it will display ''PLAYER 1 WINS'' :)

Insp. Chin
25-01-09, 11:13 AM
We'll see! If I unlock Zhao Yun and you're not winning, you're gonna pay my lunch for 2 days! Hahaha!!

Gischie
25-01-09, 12:27 PM
I can't miss this tournament especially the KoeiFans vs KoeiEmployers O_o!!! we will teach those guys a lesson about their own products!

Jacobar
25-01-09, 04:31 PM
I went in september as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
This year (May) im going as mufuyu from Project Zero
I would LOVE to go as a Koei character, but their costume are too hard for me too make :(
But i did spend most of my dad in the koei section, bought some stuff, i was VERY happy to see you there (Y)

Insp. Chin
25-01-09, 04:37 PM
I went in september as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
This year (May) im going as mufuyu from Project Zero
I would LOVE to go as a Koei character, but their costume are too hard for me too make :(
But i did spend most of my dad in the koei section, bought some stuff, i was VERY happy to see you there (Y)

Jacobar, this time please come to the booth and say hi to the members :) We usually have a cosplay and fans gathering on Saturday about 1:30pm but I don't know when is going to be for this May but yeah, don't feel shy come say hi and grab some hugs from us :D

Jacobar
25-01-09, 04:39 PM
Oh dont worry i wont :)
Umm Koei Staff, remember my name for may expo
Jake D :D
I'll be dressed as Mafuyu Hinasaki From Project Zero
DONT FORGET! I'll be expecting you to remember me!

Leady FF ^^
25-01-09, 09:46 PM
we may have a solution for that....

I want to make a European Warrior Championship belt. I need to ask one of the cosplayers if they could make one or we could get ones of those WWE ones and umm...modify it??

Also, I would like people opinions on the best way to show DW: SF at the next London Expo. Do you think it would be good to do something similar to Capcom did for Monster Hunter last year or better to have stand-up demo pods like we did at Memorabilia?

God-Like Phoenix
25-01-09, 09:55 PM
*sigh* man I really wish I could get to one of those Expos -_-

I lol'd at the thought of the WWE belt though...have one that instead of the WWE logo spinning in the middle, have the Koei logo spinning in the middle...or something else thats flashy :p

Leady FF ^^
25-01-09, 09:59 PM
Dong Zhou's head ? hahaha

God-Like Phoenix
25-01-09, 10:03 PM
Uhh...If it was his DW6 head, I think it would cause people to throw their own matches, just so they dont have to get near the Dong Zhou head :p

d-man916
25-01-09, 11:16 PM
I can't miss this tournament especially the KoeiFans vs KoeiEmployers O_o!!! we will teach those guys a lesson about their own products!

Yes Xtine but I may be working for KOEI in the future lol

but in the meantime

D-Man & Gischie vs. Leady & Chin

HAHA and Leady modify a WWE title ???

I can imagine this:

(Todd Grisham as announcer) WWE.com reports that KOEI employers have modified the former Europeon Title for their use for a Gaming version of former PPV King of the Ring tournament?

How does that sound Leady? lol GENIUS

Leady FF ^^
26-01-09, 08:44 AM
oh yer good point! haha we have to use a modified European title belt. Good thinking! (do you know where we can get one from?)

Gischie
26-01-09, 10:39 AM
Of course D-man it's me, that's why it's a good idea :p and yeah a belt with the head of Dong Zhuo on it!!!! that would be so good ^^

D-Man & Gischie vs. Leady & Chin -------> D-Man, those guy will die for sure, we will teach them how to play it!

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment?) we should find some words to replace the meaning of those ones lol

Leady FF ^^
26-01-09, 11:46 AM
World Warriors Emperor?

Gischie
26-01-09, 01:57 PM
hahahahahahaha yeah but it sounds to have nothing to do with Koei!!!!
W = ???
W = Warriors
E = Europe

hmmm KCEW = Koei Championship European Warriors?

Jacobar
26-01-09, 03:29 PM
Wow, i missed alot XD
I cant wait to see you guys!

d-man916
27-01-09, 08:35 AM
oh yer good point! haha we have to use a modified European title belt. Good thinking! (do you know where we can get one from?)

I guess you can try ebay or get chin to photoshop a version and pay someone to make it???? xD

The title shall be earned through eye strains sweat and headaches....

But yeah Xtine me and you at the May expo we shall show them why we are the fans who dominate the workers HAHA

Kaka Extreme
29-01-09, 08:30 AM
woooo im in both day sadly >8D so your gonna be putting up with me alot lol looking forward to seeing everyone:)

d-man916
29-01-09, 08:34 AM
Forunately I will be on Sunday Kaman so only one day lol

I just hope you dont bring that whip otherwise I will be running all day away from you lol

ShadowThingy
29-01-09, 10:23 AM
I'll be there both days at the NEC in Birmingham guys.

Bx111gamer - from teh KW forums :O!

d-man916
29-01-09, 12:05 PM
Yeh I intend to go to the one in Birmingham as I dont live that much far from it takes about 1 hour so I am gonna try book both days off xD

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 12:22 PM
Please discuss the Birmingham one here guys.

http://koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=255

:) This is the London Expo thread not Memorabilia Thanks ^^

LittleDragonZ
29-01-09, 05:38 PM
woooo im in both day sadly >8D so your gonna be putting up with me alot lol looking forward to seeing everyone:)
Welcome to the forum Kaka Extreme. Thank you for joining us, we knew you would. :D

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 05:51 PM
Yes join us @ the KOEI Expo group :) http://koei.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=5

Kaka Extreme
29-01-09, 05:59 PM

I just hope you dont bring that whip otherwise I will be running all day away from you lol

No worries i have a whipon both days >8D bwuhahahahahahahah

and thats LittleDragonZ!!! *runs the forum* bwuhahahahahah

Gischie
29-01-09, 06:37 PM

T-T you couldn't break my heart like this, you'll be here only one day!

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 07:31 PM
Sunday? But the gathering is always on Saturday noon where you can meet most KW fans, members and cosplayers.

junlong21
30-01-09, 05:18 AM
Is there any contest about warriors orochi or samurai or dynasty warriors.Like killing and elimating your oponents?If there are some contest like this,plz reply me.And if it is only in singapore,then reply me about all contest in singapore

d-man916
30-01-09, 08:54 AM
But I really dont want to miss the contests which was on Sunday because I wanna prove I can beat Jas this time lol

If you make the contest Saturday chin I'll come Saturday plus It depends on which day Rach is cosplaying as Lu Bu as I really don't want to miss her as Lu Bu :)

I'll ask Rach then I will go from there :)

Insp. Chin
30-01-09, 09:49 AM
The contest on Sunday??

How did you know it's Sunday? It can be both days you never know, please come on both days if you can!

d-man916
30-01-09, 09:52 AM
Because the contest was on Sunday last year >_< lol

Don't forget I did read the newsletter on the forum lol

You better be selling new goodies there this year as well you know what I am like I won't leave an expo till I bought something xD

Bellflower
30-01-09, 02:04 PM
Well, I will be there both days. Saturday will definitely be in KOEI costume - the actual character in question is a secret, so you'll have to wait and see who it is. ;D Von will be with me as well.

Also hope to be doing another KOEI costume on Sunday, though this depends on my funds.

Will be bringing treats for those who come to the booth to say hello, so make sure you do! :)

Leady FF ^^
31-01-09, 07:13 PM
Looking forward to seeing you! Cant believe what happened to the BLADESTORM costumes last time :(

Kaka Extreme
31-01-09, 10:15 PM
Yes i was looking forward to seeing the Bladestorm group maybe they will do the group this year?

Will in May there is gonna be a big Wei Group and the mighty Lu Bu and many many more :D

d-man916
31-01-09, 10:38 PM
yes LU BU!!!! Can't wait xD

Leady FF ^^
01-02-09, 11:46 AM
Lu Bu ^^ & the powers of Wei. Its going to awesome. Hopefully we can launch some attacks on other stands ^^

Jsun
01-02-09, 09:18 PM
50/50 Chance I might attend this. I have plans on going to Europe in May to visit my relatives in England and also go to a place I've never been before like Paris or Scotland.

I just hope I can find the time to go on this trip because I have many classes to take for this summer so I can graduate in 4 years instead of 5.

I really want to go though because I've never really been to an anime/game convention and really want to see the cosplay outfits. I don't think I have enough courage to cosplay myself, but if I ever did I would go as Strider Hiryu. I just wish I had the skills to make awesome outfits like Kaman and Laura and the other Cosplayers. I think it would be very funny to see Chin as Yue Ying. He already has the hair for it http://209.85.122.85/10700/149/0/e5001402//e5001402.gif

LittleDragonZ
01-02-09, 09:24 PM
Chin's hair resembles Yue Ying's, like 10-20%, it's just straight like hers? :P

It would be cool for you to come, where do your relatives live exactly?

Will you rip up a Zhao Yun shirt in front of me?

Jsun
01-02-09, 09:40 PM
Chin's hair resembles Yue Ying's, like 10-20%, it's just straight like hers? :P

It would be cool for you to come, where do your relatives live exactly?

Will you rip up a Zhao Yun shirt in front of me?

My relatives actually live in Letchworth and in London.

As long as you're not wearing that shirt I will rip it to shreds.

Insp. Chin
01-02-09, 10:36 PM
Well you just need to cosplay Jsun yourself and I'll be cosplaying Insp. Chin.

Second... My hair is nothing alike Yue Ying http://i41.tinypic.com/2z6tso4.gif and it's nothing alike!!!! http://i41.tinypic.com/2z6tso4.gif http://i41.tinypic.com/2z6tso4.gif

Don't come to Letchworth and enjoy London.

US doesn't have a game convention like this? I thought US has more? But yeah, London Expo is the best because we're all there :P

d-man916
01-02-09, 11:08 PM
Not a bad idea

Could be a booth war at London

I wanna get involved in this I can always nick Rach's other half of her halberd xD

Bellflower
01-02-09, 11:32 PM
Oooh, a Wei group? Super cool? Who is doing who? 8D

Yeah, that Bladestorm tragedy was nasty, but what doesn't break us only makes us stronger, right? XD We'll do Edward and Philippa one day, hopefully.

Leady FF ^^
02-02-09, 02:44 PM
Don't come to Letchworth and enjoy London.

hahahahaa....its true!!

Gischie
03-02-09, 12:16 PM
My relatives actually live in Letchworth and in London.

As long as you're not wearing that shirt I will rip it to shreds.

Great come to visit Chin then ^^, he lives close there.

Insp. Chin
04-02-09, 08:44 AM
Letchworth is nothing special -__- London is much better.

I think it's best to stay in the expo, we should plan to have a lunch together ^^ I miss the burgers and the giant fries there :)

Gischie
04-02-09, 06:35 PM
-_- you said that because everytime I came to visit you, you're not there!

d-man916
07-02-09, 08:34 PM
Great come to visit Chin then ^^, he lives close there.

MOre like next to it lol

Jacobar
08-02-09, 12:09 AM
I know this is majorly off topic BUT!
Who agrees i should cosplay Zhuge Liang?
I wont be able to go as him in may as his costume will be hard to make!
However, i may be able to go as him in october this year!
DW6 version that is!

Insp. Chin
08-02-09, 12:14 AM
Oh hell yeah!! Shu-ist!! I like him XD I'd like to see it man!! I'm sure it's going to be so cool to have Zhuge Liang at our booth ^^

Jacobar
08-02-09, 12:22 AM
Well, if that isnt a motive to do it! then i dont know what is XD
I'll be posting my progress from.....nowish to october.... I CANT WAIT TO BE ZHUGE LIANG!

Pang Tong
08-02-09, 08:58 AM
Well, if that isnt a motive to do it! then i dont know what is XD
I'll be posting my progress from.....nowish to october.... I CANT WAIT TO BE ZHUGE LIANG!

It would be great if you did come as Zhuge Liang as I am trying to get a Shu group together for Oct ^^
I will hopefully going as Liu Bei (DW 6 or SF version) and my boyfriend will be re-wearing Pang Tong.

Gischie
08-02-09, 10:43 AM
MOre like next to it lol

even inside of it

Insp. Chin
08-02-09, 01:33 PM
O_O LOL now let's keep on topic :) The Saturday of the expo is always the best I think with all excitement and etc etc :) Hope this time it's gonna be good ^^

d-man916
08-02-09, 01:47 PM
Chin you will not give up to persuade me to come Saturday will you? lol

Insp. Chin
08-02-09, 01:49 PM
It is your decision because the gathering is always on Saturday 1pm also this time we will have tournament for both days I believe. Last time it was on Sunday because we suddenly received the prizes and wanted to give away and we held it like in one hour lol.

Leady FF ^^
08-02-09, 02:48 PM
d-man you should come on Saturday blatantly. We dont want to miss you for the tournament ^^

LittleDragonZ
08-02-09, 06:41 PM
That's a shame you can't be there Saturday mate. Well I'll see you there Sunday though, if all goes well with my time. *touch wood*

I still think Orochi should be barred from being used. It'd be funny seeing peoples faces when noticing he's not there and not knowing what to do lol. I seriously can't believe how many times he was used last time. It was like a spamming triangle session. -_-

Insp. Chin
08-02-09, 09:49 PM
Hahahaha LDZ came both days before so he can pretty much differentiate what is the difference between Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday, loads of members meet-ups, loads of cosplayers, photos, etc etc.

Sunday, some same members in Saturday. XD

d-man916
09-02-09, 10:11 AM
Right then if the tournament is on Saturday COUNT ME IN !!!!! :P

What tournament is it this year anyway?

Insp. Chin
09-02-09, 03:29 PM
We don't know, maybe it's G1 Jockey, you have to practice something like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhB3HR0Yns

Gischie
09-02-09, 11:55 PM
Right then if the tournament is on Saturday COUNT ME IN !!!!! :P

What tournament is it this year anyway?

:( can't believe you won't be there on sunday!!!
Anyway let's kick Koei ass on Saturday :p

d-man916
10-02-09, 12:36 PM
I never played g1 jockey that game kinda looks boring

LittleDragonZ
10-02-09, 01:09 PM
Yeah, same here. Just not interested lol. I guess it'll be perhaps another game, otherwise I'm guessing they'll just throw WO2 for us again.

Well, let's wait for what is to be confirmed. :)

Gischie
10-02-09, 03:43 PM
... on sunday, there is a G1 Jokey tournament? that's why you guys are so happy not to be there? lol!!!

Insp. Chin
10-02-09, 07:29 PM
dman, no boring at all, I'd like you wearing that cap with that Jockey suit and whipping the horse just like her action LOL!

LDZ, WO2? But it's an old game... How about... MOZ? :D

Gischie, we can plan something on Sunday, perhaps something like Christine's Barber Shop Championship LOL!

LittleDragonZ
10-02-09, 08:20 PM
... on sunday, there is a G1 Jokey tournament? that's why you guys are so happy not to be there? lol!!!

Correct! But I need to find an excuse not to be there then. :D

dman, no boring at all, I'd like you wearing that cap with that Jockey suit and whipping the horse just like her action LOL!

LDZ, WO2? But it's an old game... How about... MOZ? :D

Gischie, we can plan something on Sunday, perhaps something like Christine's Barber Shop Championship LOL!

Well I didn't expect MOZ to be out for us then. So I just guessed WO2. Though but of course, I hope it's WOZ.

d-man916
10-02-09, 10:09 PM
But Chin I dont generally like Horse racing at all because I dont find it nice

LDZ: Thank goodness someone agrees but I dont mind WO2 because this shall give everyone a chance to beat Chin and Will at it :P

Insp. Chin
10-02-09, 10:10 PM
-_- it's not because of the horse racing but it's the nunchunk and balance board with such funny action... You didn't get my idea at all :'(

And... I will win! :D

Leady FF ^^
11-02-09, 01:11 PM
Let's have WOZ horse-riding tournament instead then hahaha (do they still that mode in WOZ lol).

Jacobar
11-02-09, 07:55 PM
Im really sorry guys.... Me and my....costume maker think that zhuge liang's costume has too much detail for us too do :(
And my cosplay has changed... I'll give you an update when i have decided who to go as (in may for new cosplay)
Im really sorry i let you down :(

d-man916
11-02-09, 08:38 PM
That sounds agreeable Leady ^_^

Gischie
11-02-09, 10:32 PM
Let's have WOZ horse-riding tournament instead then hahaha (do they still that mode in WOZ lol).

-_- please don't! just have a normal WOZ tournament

d-man916
13-02-09, 09:35 AM
>_< but its funny

Or maybe have another type of 2p tournament?

Gischie
13-02-09, 09:39 AM
oh yeah that would be cool if we could team up :p :s but there is no 4 players for WOZ games!

(Hope this time, it's a full save game data we will have not like the last one where you could pick bad characters!)

d-man916
13-02-09, 12:07 PM
They all werent that bad

But I guess we could tag team and take it in turns xD

LittleDragonZ
14-02-09, 07:43 PM
I must make sure I get the Monday off work, like last time.

d-man916 & Gischie - which KOEI character would you best see me as, cosplaying? Ignore what Chin will say. :D

Insp. Chin
14-02-09, 08:38 PM
There's only one for you LDZ, which is Zhang Jiao... and don't ignore me :(

Gischie
14-02-09, 08:49 PM
I must make sure I get the Monday off work, like last time.

d-man916 & Gischie - which KOEI character would you best see me as, cosplaying? Ignore what Chin will say. :D

Definatly Zhao Yun like your avi!!
Poor Chin, I couldn't ignore him ><

LittleDragonZ
15-02-09, 12:48 PM
But I don't think I look like Zhao Yun lol. And sorry Chin, I just knew you were going to say that. :D

If I shaved I wouldn't look like Zhang Jiao, no?

Gischie
15-02-09, 02:19 PM
You don't have a square face to do Zhang Liao, better be yourself?

Of course I'll always defend Chin, only I could say mean things to him because I'm his sis lol

LittleDragonZ
15-02-09, 02:24 PM
I said Zhang Jiao not Liao lol. I guess I do kind of have the same shape face as Zhao Yun though... :D

Better be myself, you're right. I'll be myself at the next London expo Gischie!

Insp. Chin
15-02-09, 02:55 PM
Gischie, LDZ looks like Zhang Jiao, it's Zhang Jiao (the one from the Yellow Turban), I said that in the first place, you have to agree with me :D

Sun Wukong
15-02-09, 09:39 PM
Wow it will be awesome to see all you guys there. Yeah i am going also and im looking forward to see all of the cosplayers because last time i only got to be there for a few hours after many hours of traveling!

Insp. Chin
15-02-09, 10:35 PM
Sun Wukong you were there last time? How dare you didn't say hi to us!! Please come early Saturday, you'll have fun, please let us know when you're at the booth!!!

d-man916
16-02-09, 09:29 AM
Meh I never listen to Chin :P

Perhaps a Guan Yu? you sorta have the beard thing going on :D

Insp. Chin
16-02-09, 09:48 AM
d-man you better be Dian Wei!! Strikeforce version with lack of pants :D

LittleDragonZ
16-02-09, 05:22 PM
Meh I never listen to Chin :P

Perhaps a Guan Yu? you sorta have the beard thing going on :D

Hmm... perhaps.... I am tall as well... but something wrong, my beard still has a lot of growing to do lol! Maybe in the year 2020 I'll be able to! :D

It's more closer to Sun Ce's or Zhuge Liang's.

Sun Wukong
16-02-09, 06:26 PM
Sun Wukong you were there last time? How dare you didn't say hi to us!! Please come early Saturday, you'll have fun, please let us know when you're at the booth!!!

Haha yeah i was but i always went on KW site then but not the forum so i didnt know anyone there so i probarbly bumped into a few people without knowing it lol!

Whats happening early Saturday and im sure i will, I will be there most of the weekend since im making my dad buy us a Hotel to we can get more time there!

LittleDragonZ
16-02-09, 06:52 PM
Haha yeah i was but i always went on KW site then but not the forum so i didnt know anyone there so i probarbly bumped into a few people without knowing it lol!

Whats happening early Saturday and im sure i will, I will be there most of the weekend since im making my dad buy us a Hotel to we can get more time there!
Yo! Yeah, make sure to see us next time if you want! I'll be likely with Chin or something. I'm the tallest (was then anyway), but you can check my album for my pic.

d-man916
17-02-09, 11:26 PM
Yeah LDZ keep working on the beard mate I will wait all my life to see that beard at that length :P

Chin I am not Dian Wei because he is BOLD as in shiny 8ball but white bold

I got like Zhuge Liang hair man >_<

But good news I booked the whole weekend off for the expo so I will be on there saturday ALL DAY and night

And possibly for a Sunday? Depends if I can find cheap hotel :D

Gischie
18-02-09, 02:28 PM
maybe you could be Zhang Fei?

d-man916
18-02-09, 02:46 PM
A Zhang Fei wouldnt be so bad

Because we would have

Chin as Liu Bei
LDZ as Guan Yu
Me as Zhang Fei xD

Gischie
18-02-09, 03:51 PM
Good idea but LDZ would be a very skinny Guan Yu O_o

Sun Wukong
20-02-09, 02:44 AM
Yo! Yeah, make sure to see us next time if you want! I'll be likely with Chin or something. I'm the tallest (was then anyway), but you can check my album for my pic.

I'll keep a look out for you guys and take some pics! :p mind you im only 14!

Leady FF ^^
02-03-09, 09:58 AM
I think wwe are going to need some official KOEI Strikeforcers at London Expo, to play DWSF with the public & Make it look popular. (DWSF will be main focus of the stand). In Capcom's Monster Hunter tent last year most of the 'visitors' were from CAPCOM.

So we need some good-guys (some I got in mind already):

The disadvantages - You have to play PSP most of the day
The advantages - You can sit down whenever you want and eat our crisps/drink our water etc.

Let me know if anyone is up for it.

Insp. Chin
02-03-09, 09:59 AM
Also remember to bring your PSP we need to have seats (bean bags) to chill up and level up our characters, THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Leady FF ^^
02-03-09, 10:08 AM
well, I know one person that has a beanbag we can borrow lol!!

LittleDragonZ
02-03-09, 10:11 AM
Yay, bean bags! Though I don't think I'll sit since I would've been sitting all the time on the trains. Yeah, course I'll play Strikeforce, I'll try to stay for a bit longer this time as well since I noticed on that Sunday I left earlier then I thought lol.

Insp. Chin
02-03-09, 10:20 AM
Please come earlier! We'll plan for the whole schedule list for the event. I'm sure it will be more organized than in the past, we keep improving and improving, of course LDZ, d-man, Jas can be the good guys that Leady mentioned.

IM VERY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!!!

Gischie
02-03-09, 02:02 PM
well, I know one person that has a beanbag we can borrow lol!!

I know you are talking about my bean bag but it's not finish yet as I said to you, it would need one century to be done ><

Lady Ishida
03-03-09, 09:08 PM
Another expo! Awesome! :D

Insp. Chin
03-03-09, 09:45 PM
Lady Ishida you have to join us for the group pic :) I don't want to miss you out this time XD

I saw you and your bro in this video in the beginning :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dInv-9avya8

LittleDragonZ
03-03-09, 09:54 PM
Oh, I remember you Lady Ishida! You may not remember me, but I remember Chin introducing you to me. You can see my pictures in my album here. xD

And Chin, hard at work?! He looks camera shy to me lol!

Hope to see you again, Lady Ishida. :)

Lady Ishida
04-03-09, 05:30 PM
This time I'm coming dressed as something. :)

Insp. Chin
04-03-09, 06:00 PM
It would be awesome :3 :3 Can't wait to see you again Lady Ishida ^^

To LDZ, you are a bad boy >3

Lady Ishida
04-03-09, 06:06 PM
Can't wait to see you guys either! :D

d-man916
06-03-09, 08:33 AM
I think wwe are going to need some official KOEI Strikeforcers at London Expo, to play DWSF with the public & Make it look popular. (DWSF will be main focus of the stand). In Capcom's Monster Hunter tent last year most of the 'visitors' were from CAPCOM.

So we need some good-guys (some I got in mind already):

The disadvantages - You have to play PSP most of the day
The advantages - You can sit down whenever you want and eat our crisps/drink our water etc.

Let me know if anyone is up for it.

Hey if it means free stuff like food and drink count me in :D

I like free things

Yes Lady Ishida you must join the group photos this time Xtine was the only biological female in there... but there were 2 females in that photo though (**points to Chin**)

Insp. Chin
06-03-09, 08:55 AM
d-man you're a female too since you have longer hair than me and Gischie so if Lady Ishida joins us it'd be 4 females in total.

Gischie
06-03-09, 07:04 PM
OMG I dont' want to know the sex of everyone -_-
But the Leady ff^^'s offer sound good, you all know my order word if there is some free food I'm here :p

d-man916
06-03-09, 10:07 PM
Ah but Chin you hardly ever see my devine hair lol

You might do at the B'ham tour... but yeah we need more members for a group photo this time xD

Xtine: I love your style of thinking

*high five* :P

Gischie
07-03-09, 10:20 PM
Xtine: I love your style of thinking

*high five* :P

Thank you Thank you, at least there is two persons here who understand the importance of the stomach in a life!

Insp. Chin
07-03-09, 11:43 PM
I miss the chips and burger in ExCeL, hope we can have time to sit down there together again for the lunch, a big giant lunch :) Miss you guys already!!

Jas
08-03-09, 10:06 AM
Hey people !!

Haven't been on much but i'll be a bit more active now as i have a little bit more time so =) lol

Of course i'll be attending as i've gotta keep up my 100% record hahahaha

I think i'll be seeing a few of you before that i think =P

Ow and Chin, Will & Mikey if you need anything or an extra hand let me know

Jas

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 10:10 AM
You're sooo inactive!! We're already on Page 13, Jas!! XD

JOIN OUR EXPO GROUP - http://koei.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=5 - AND GET YOUR DINY RUNNING IN SHAPE!

Jas
08-03-09, 10:17 AM
My bad i blame you, should have let me know hahahaha

Done. =)

you stoll my word lol "Diny"

ow and it already in ;)

LittleDragonZ
08-03-09, 10:59 AM
Yay for Jas! Yes you cannot let your record down, you 100% attender! :cool:

We will probably see us each other in April then. :D

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 12:05 PM
Well I don't think so.

Current all expos 2007-2009 attenders:
Leady FF ^^ - >100% (attended the most including press day in other countries also TGS)
Insp. Chin - 100% (attended all KOEI expos in Europe)
Gischie - 90% (cause she didnt come for the 2007 one, she's still in Paris)
Jas - 80% (he came for the first one but didn't come for the Midlands and Paris one)
Sands - 70% (Midlands expo for extra points, no Memorabilia)
Kaka_Extreme - 60% (including Japan Expo in Paris, no Memorabilia)
Pang Tong - 50% (excluding Japan Expo in Paris, no Memorabilia)
Shika - 40% (including Paris Press Day)
Qing Long, d-man916, LittleDragonZ - 30% (attended once) ^^

Since d-man916 is going to come to Memorabilia and LittleDragonZ is going to come for DW Day so they'll become 40% next with Shika LOL!

But no offense tho I just calculate the percentage for fun!

d-man916
08-03-09, 09:28 PM
Seems like someone doesnt do their job and just sits there calculating lol (love you really chin)

But Yeah I will attend more its just that I didnt know of these until the May one of last year lol

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 09:32 PM
Seems like someone doesnt do their job and just sits there calculating lol (love you really chin)

But Yeah I will attend more its just that I didnt know of these until the May one of last year lol

Hahaha I counted it because I love you guys!!! Of course I'm doing my job to track the statistic you bad boy! Yeah I'm happy this May you're going to attend for both days. I don't think we have much games to show in this May, but in the other way, I think it's best because we won't be that busy and I may have time to play with you guys more and have a lunch with you guys if there's a chance.

October is always the busiest one, probably the BUSIEST expos we have, other than that, other expos are more relaxing :)

d-man916
08-03-09, 09:38 PM
hey I didnt guarantee I would turn up both days

But if I dont

I will be for the full Saturday so if you have a dinner on the evening count in the d-man xD

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 09:43 PM
Awesome, can't wait to see you all again :D :D :D Please train yourself by having the pose from the dude in Rush Hour lol!

Leady FF ^^
09-03-09, 08:56 AM
lol can't wait for the Dinny SF at London Expo. Going to be sickness. As the game is only just out before it I hope to have the highest level characters of everyone :cool:

Jas
09-03-09, 10:33 AM
wow wow wow chin i've come to all the ones in england but 1 and that was the one a few weeks ago because i didn't know about it =P

and i have 100% for the london expo ;)

so over all i'm sure i'm closer to 90% =P

Meh

and you best Will hahahaha

Leady FF ^^
09-03-09, 11:42 AM
Dont worry man, I'll sort you out with some nice orbs & chi ^^

(Chin's ranking system seems to be so harsh!)

Jas
09-03-09, 01:25 PM
so are any of the staff gonna join in the tournament this year ?

(Ye just a tad)

Leady FF ^^
09-03-09, 02:13 PM
I'll probably win it tbf

(well if it's on Gundam 2 - WOZ I will get murdered).

Jas
09-03-09, 02:14 PM
s the a vs mode on gundam ???

Leady FF ^^
09-03-09, 03:53 PM
yer (but its not as good as the DWSF one).

Chin is now designning the 18+ area of the stand 0_0

Insp. Chin
09-03-09, 04:13 PM
NOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I said don't cover the whole stand because people might think it's 18+ violent room like Resident Evil, Dead Space or something like that. But when I said "an eighteen plus room", it sounds sooo wrong LOOL!!!

Jas
09-03-09, 05:08 PM
Chin look what your doing to our Koei lol

d-man916
10-03-09, 12:26 PM
Awesome, can't wait to see you all again :D :D :D Please train yourself by having the pose from the dude in Rush Hour lol!

Yeah baby Me and you doing a rush hour pose that will be for the legend photo album lol

Lady Ishida
13-03-09, 07:10 AM
I'll be coming dressed as a ninja! :cool:

Leady FF ^^
20-03-09, 01:58 PM
The sales desk is going to be so good this year ^^

Insp. Chin
20-03-09, 02:32 PM
http://upload.koei.co.uk/images/londonexpomay09goods.png

http://koei.co.uk/blog/en/?id=77

Leady FF ^^
20-03-09, 02:56 PM
Best thing is the Dian Wei one for killing Stormtrooper figures and FAZZ models ^^

Insp. Chin
20-03-09, 02:57 PM
Can't believe myself how good the quality is for those figurines.

LittleDragonZ
20-03-09, 06:48 PM
Haha Liu Bei is cute. I must buy the Guan Yu and Zhang Fei ones too! xD

Insp. Chin
20-03-09, 07:11 PM
Everyone said Liu Bei looks like Zelda in that LOL!

Leady FF ^^
21-03-09, 01:58 PM
haha...you mean Link from Zelda ^^ (I remembered when I said that yesterday and I realised I made a mistake lol!)

Insp. Chin
21-03-09, 04:36 PM
Lol yes, apart from you I think 2 more people said he looks like Link from Zelda LOL! If I'm not wrong it's T.e.n and LDZ said it too.

LittleDragonZ
21-03-09, 06:07 PM
I know whom you mean - Link from the Wind Waker. It must be the big eyes and the fact it looks cartoony.

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 11:26 AM
Prepare for some update sometimes today :3 It's going to be a good one babes!

Leady FF ^^
30-04-09, 02:47 PM
This expo is going to DESTROY anything we have done in the past I think. Everything is getting better n better each time.

Sun Wukong
30-04-09, 09:55 PM
i went to the one last year and im going to this one aswell, put me down! :p !

Well I don't think so.

Current all expos 2007-2009 attenders:
Leady FF ^^ - >100% (attended the most including press day in other countries also TGS)
Insp. Chin - 100% (attended all KOEI expos in Europe)
Gischie - 90% (cause she didnt come for the 2007 one, she's still in Paris)
Jas - 80% (he came for the first one but didn't come for the Midlands and Paris one)
Sands - 70% (Midlands expo for extra points, no Memorabilia)
Kaka_Extreme - 60% (including Japan Expo in Paris, no Memorabilia)
Pang Tong - 50% (excluding Japan Expo in Paris, no Memorabilia)
Shika - 40% (including Paris Press Day)
Qing Long, d-man916, LittleDragonZ - 30% (attended once) ^^

Since d-man916 is going to come to Memorabilia and LittleDragonZ is going to come for DW Day so they'll become 40% next with Shika LOL!

But no offense tho I just calculate the percentage for fun!

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 10:02 PM
Sun Wukong I didn't know you came!!!

I didn't know how you look like, if you come this time please let us know we defo need to take a group photo. It would be around 1pm at KOEI booth on Saturday for gathering so please please greet me and tell me that you're Sun Wukong when you see me in the expo ok bro?

Sun Wukong
30-04-09, 10:08 PM
haha yeah its been a while since i said to you and talked to you abaout this so i dont blame you for forgeting, but no you dont know what i look like unless you have seen the demo for Forum Warriors. So sure ill give you a holla, and i'm sure i will be there at that time

Sun Wukong I didn't know you came!!!

I didn't know how you look like, if you come this time please let us know we defo need to take a group photo. It would be around 1pm at KOEI booth on Saturday for gathering so please please greet me and tell me that you're Sun Wukong when you see me in the expo ok bro?

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 10:23 PM
Oops, maybe it's my fault of being so forgetful. I will try to remember everyone next time!!! If you have pic show me, maybe I can recognize you ^^ What's your name anyway? It'd be strange if I called you Sun Wukong in the expo?? We shud defo take some pics so I can remember you ^^ Can't wait to see you!!!

Sun Wukong
30-04-09, 10:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=313981&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1579387558&id=1442047477

you have my facebook so you should be able to see it and Sun Wukong would be fine lol nah, my name is Scott and yeah same to you, should be awesome to meet the legendary Chin!

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 11:04 PM
I can recognize you now!! Never know you're Scott Elwin on my facebook cause of the Sun Wukong nick!! This is awesome can't wait to see you again!!! AWESOME BOY!

Sun Wukong
30-04-09, 11:10 PM
yeah, hehe thats been me all along! I'm pretty hyped to see you aswell! :p

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 11:17 PM
Yes yes yes :) Now I can recognize you ^^

By the way, time to sleep hope to see you around here soon!!! Take care man and you don't stay too late as well :)

Sun Wukong
01-05-09, 06:47 AM
Wow you went to bed the same time i did! creepy! anyway who else is going?

Insp. Chin
01-05-09, 07:31 AM
Me, Leady, you, d-man916, Jas, Gischie, LittleDragonZ, OsotogariWarrior, The Moop, gangat and loads loads more...

For cosplayers, Kaka_Extreme, Pang Tong, Sands and loads loads more :)

Announcement: http://www.londonexpo.com/news/koei_offers_expo_goers_world_exclusive.html

Sun Wukong
01-05-09, 04:49 PM
Awesome, i am soo taking part in those avents! but there is only 1 question... You guys ready to get PWNED?

Leady FF ^^
01-05-09, 04:52 PM
I am ready to pwned on Orochi 2 for sure!

silvertongue
01-05-09, 05:44 PM
I'm gutted, absolutely gutted!!

Did I mention that I was gutted? Well I still am! I'm not gonna be able to attend the Expo........arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so not happy about it. I was looking forward to meeting everybody and getting my ass kicked. All that merchandise I'm gonna be missing.

I could cry :(

Insp. Chin
01-05-09, 05:59 PM
This is a reminder to everyone who's coming and visiting us at London MCM Expo on 23-24 May 2009.

http://upload.koei.co.uk/images/exporeminder1.jpg
Besides you get the chance to play Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires first than anyone else in the world, we'll have a Strikeforce party in the lounge (play area) filled with bean bags (and some snacks maybe). We'll be giving away the mini figure if you can show us how good you are in Strikeforce!

http://upload.koei.co.uk/images/exporeminder2.jpg
Do not feel shy, come and say hello to us and we are willing to help you to take photos with you and our cosplayers. We'll have the sales desk this time with all the new KOEI merchandise in fairly cheap price. We'll update the item and price list soon on the KOEI Expo site.

To visit KOEI Europe Expo 2009, please go to: koeiexpo.co.uk (http://koeiexpo.co.uk/)

LittleDragonZ
01-05-09, 09:47 PM
Having Strikeforce and Gundam 2 available will be great. Not for me since I'd have them already. But for those who don't, I would advise to at least buy one of them if you can.

Jas
01-05-09, 10:35 PM
Wow those mini weapons look awesome !

Sun Wukong
01-05-09, 10:47 PM
I know i will be sure to take a whole load of money!

BEHEMOTH
05-05-09, 03:05 PM
I'm gonna try and get a couple tickets, has been years since I've been up london to a gaming expo

Leady FF ^^
05-05-09, 03:37 PM
It would be great if we could see you there ^^

Nevfx
06-05-09, 11:27 AM
Whats its like there? I've never been to an Expo before, is there thousdands of people there, corwded streets and stuff?

BEHEMOTH
06-05-09, 11:49 AM
Put it this way *BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE* I went up to Earls Court (where I went last time in 2002)the lines were long yeah, but we actually got Invited to go there we didn't even apply for tickets, but it was crowded outside and inside but you never had to wait long to play one of the games there.
Lots to see lots of places to go to.

British famous Beat-Boxer Kila Kela was there I tried to get his autograph but he just ignored me :(

Nevfx
06-05-09, 11:58 AM
Put it this way *BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE* I went up to Earls Court (where I went last time in 2002)the lines were long yeah, but we actually got Invited to go there we didn't even apply for tickets, but it was crowded outside and inside but you never had to wait long to play one of the games there.
Lots to see lots of places to go to.

British famous Beat-Boxer Kila Kela was there I tried to get his autograph but he just ignored me :(

That wasn't very nice of him.

I imagined waiting ages to play one of the games, but I guess your right, lots to do and see. Is there a time limit on playing the games or something?

BEHEMOTH
06-05-09, 12:16 PM
No time limit from what I can remember, however I do remember trying to spend about two hours playing the same game over and over, but I kinda felt guilty about hogging one of the pods as there was a line forming around me heehee.

*I just ordered my two tickets*

Sun Wukong
06-05-09, 01:37 PM
Not at this expo, i just got straight in, no queue's of anything, yeah the streets are pretty crowded but manuverable, there is no time limit on the games no as he said but not many people where on the games in Koei, but if they are on they could take their time. Oh and i got a ticket at the door

God-Like Phoenix
06-05-09, 10:18 PM
Hmm...sometime I should try to get in as a special guest :D im sure Chin could probably arrange something like that :rolleyes:

Leady FF ^^
07-05-09, 10:17 AM
Whats its like there? I've never been to an Expo before, is there thousdands of people there, corwded streets and stuff?

It shouldnt be too crowded. And anyway we have a seperate section for DWSF players so you should get plenty of time to play it ^^

Plus I am sure that Insp. Chin will monitor the DW6E pods and ensure their are no hogs lol.

We want everyone to come and have fun.

Jas
07-05-09, 11:20 AM
Plus I am sure that Insp. Chin will monitor the DW6E pods and ensure their are no hogs lol.

Crap you just spoilt my plans for the day =P

btw is DWE a demo or the real thing and in english or japanese ??

Insp. Chin
07-05-09, 12:09 PM
English demo :P

If it's too crowded in DW6E pods everyone's playing time may need to be limited down >.<

Leady FF ^^
07-05-09, 05:43 PM
Jas - is allowed to hog, as he is No.1 expo attender he gets special treatment ^^

Jas
07-05-09, 05:58 PM
Sweet ^^

just over 2 weeks away, can't wait =D

Sun Wukong
07-05-09, 11:17 PM
I know i am hyped for it and im L-Ryuzaki in the other forum in case you didnt know

Nevfx
08-05-09, 01:52 PM
English demo :P

If it's too crowded in DW6E pods everyone's playing time may need to be limited down >.<

Question!

Is that demo going to become avaliable on the PSN? That would be fantastic!

Leady FF ^^
08-05-09, 02:28 PM
Nope.

It's Expo exclusive ^^

Onislash
08-05-09, 02:37 PM
Oh well, have to obtain information from people from the Expo.

Nevfx
08-05-09, 04:23 PM
Nope.

It's Expo exclusive ^^

Oh, thats a shame. Is there going to be any demo, conicidently?

Leady FF ^^
08-05-09, 04:26 PM
No, sorry. (that's why we tried to get it for Expo this year. it's the only place in the world where you can play it before launch).

Nevfx
08-05-09, 04:27 PM
Oh. That sucks, you know?

Oh well, someone take gameplay videos at the expo, no matter the quality, I'll watch 'em!

Onislash
08-05-09, 06:29 PM
I concur with that. Just, please some quality people!

Insp. Chin
08-05-09, 07:14 PM
I'd be in front of them camera making funny face so you can see my face in the DW6E gameplay HAHAHAHA! *evil laughs*

Jas
08-05-09, 07:42 PM
Ye i'll meke some vids for you guys who miss out.

Ye chin does that alot and i have vidio evidence, just not sure if i can post it hahahahhaha

Onislash
08-05-09, 07:54 PM
Yes, please. The last few comments are scary, however.

Insp. Chin
08-05-09, 11:04 PM
Remember to fill in this as well at the stand, you don't need to print that hahaha!
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs008.snc1/2854_84843622142_561642142_2240060_7708530_n.jpg
...but let us know if you're already a MyKOEI member so we won't put you into a database or else you will get one extra email for our newsletter then it would end up having 5-6 after you attending more expo shows haha.

Jas
09-05-09, 12:38 PM
I'll bring some extra for people who forget =D

LittleDragonZ
09-05-09, 12:42 PM
Yeah, for me since I will likely forget. And hopefully this time I will know what I'm signing, Jas. ;)

Jas
09-05-09, 02:35 PM
LMAO ! Why what did you sign last time ??

Nevfx
13-05-09, 11:55 AM
I was wondering what as well....:(

Expo's next week isn't it? Don't forget to record some DW6E for me!

Mr.Honda
13-05-09, 03:42 PM

But what if Chin is hogging the pod? =O

I would like to see/hear about some uber Strikeforce co-op battles :D

Oh, and English WO2 for PSP ;)

Insp. Chin
13-05-09, 04:20 PM
Site update - http://koeiexpo.co.uk/

Feel free to check it :)

keroro79
13-05-09, 07:09 PM
Really looking forward to trying Strikeforce multiplayer, and walking away with lots of merchandise. Last year I saw the original Jpanese Collectors edition of Sengoku Musou (never know how to spell that!), the one with the hadrback book, OST and figure. Heh, I spent a fortune importing that years ago :)

Jas
13-05-09, 07:13 PM
I really wont those min-weapons XD

Leady did you guess right ?

Insp. Chin
13-05-09, 08:26 PM
Really looking forward to trying Strikeforce multiplayer, and walking away with lots of merchandise. Last year I saw the original Jpanese Collectors edition of Sengoku Musou (never know how to spell that!), the one with the hadrback book, OST and figure. Heh, I spent a fortune importing that years ago :)

Hiya, can you let us know your name and show us the picture so we can recognize you :) Remember to come and say hi to us in the booth!

keroro79
13-05-09, 08:50 PM
My name is Chris - updated profile with a couple of pics. Ill be at the expo on the Sunday - the top three tings to do on my list are 1) Strikeforce multiplay (I need that figure lol) 2) Leslie Nielsen picture / autograph (seriously, how often do you get the chance?) and 3) freebie hunt!

Insp. Chin
13-05-09, 09:03 PM
That's awesome!!! It's always good to know you :) Thanks for supporting KOEI and yes Strikeforce multiplay is going to be super duper awesome!!!

keroro79
14-05-09, 06:15 AM
I see on the Expo site that the figure you get for playing Strikeforce multiplayer is given if the mission is completed successfully - will it be a high-level mission, or a fairly simple one? Need ot know how much time I need to sink in to levelling :D

Insp. Chin
14-05-09, 07:16 AM
Won't be as hard as imagine haha, probably Hu Lao Gate and some others from Chapter 1-3 :)

keroro79
14-05-09, 08:25 AM
Great, looking forward to it :)

Jarlino
14-05-09, 09:56 AM
Haha, bugger..

I was already pretty hyped about going to the Expo again, and getting over my fear to actually adress people at the Koei stand... now I'm even more anxious, but it's still 9 days 'till I leave the safety of my own country. X_X

Can't wait! <3

Also,
It's nice to see People from the company so involved with the people on the forums and visiting the events.
Kudo's to you people!

Leady FF ^^
14-05-09, 10:05 AM
Cant wait for it ^^ Looking forward to playing DWSF with everyone.

keroro79
14-05-09, 12:02 PM
Shame I can't hang around til the mykoei thing in the afternoon, booked tickets for imax at 3pm lol

Still, gives me plenty of time to play strikeforce and buy lots of goodies! Hope the stand is in a better place this year though, it got very crowded last year :-)

Jas
14-05-09, 09:45 PM
Ye i'm really looking forward to it now edging ever closer =D

No worrys keroro79 well be sure to take pics of you with who is already there so it won't seem like you've missed it =)

Insp. Chin
14-05-09, 10:25 PM
We still have one secret which will be announced next week for the expo!

Jas
14-05-09, 10:56 PM
So are you gonna give us any hints or you just gonna leave us in this agonizing suspense =P lol

keroro79
15-05-09, 06:00 AM
Maybe it should be something only for MyKoei members....... :P

Insp. Chin
15-05-09, 07:11 AM
It's for everyone who attends to the show :D It's a contest anyway ^^

Yurisatan
15-05-09, 06:08 PM
Damn i have exams at 23-24 may!
But when i finish them i will go to every contest KOEI organise`s

Nevfx
15-05-09, 06:53 PM
You have exams on the weekend?!

Insp. Chin
17-05-09, 11:13 AM
Haha what a date for the exam. Yurisatan what's your real name and how do you look like? Just hope I can recognize you if you're coming :)

Remember to visit and say hi to us and also we can take a group photo as well it would be so awesome!

Jas
17-05-09, 12:09 PM
Wow thats pretty harsh exams on the weekend

keroro79
17-05-09, 07:12 PM
Thank god I will never have to take another exam in my life! Its been 12 years since the last one, and thats still in my memory!

Just found this online

http://www.myebook.com/ebook_viewer.php?ebookId=8625

enjoy! Love the look of the mini DW figures - is this what you get for taking part in a multiplayer mission? ;)

Qing Long
17-05-09, 11:17 PM
Sorry keroro79, please can you avoid to double post in the future, use edit button next time http://koei.co.uk/forum/images/koei/buttons/edit.gif , thanks ^^

Wooow There're a lot of awesome KOEI activities at this May London expo event :) (Nice Wei throne & flag and Lü flag ^^)
Have fun everyone there :p
Good luck at your exam Yurisatan (if exams are on Saturday, maybe you can come on Sunday at the expo, if you can)

Insp. Chin
18-05-09, 01:03 AM
Thank god I will never have to take another exam in my life! Its been 12 years since the last one, and thats still in my memory!

Just found this online

http://www.myebook.com/ebook_viewer.php?ebookId=8625

enjoy! Love the look of the mini DW figures - is this what you get for taking part in a multiplayer mission? ;)

To answer your last question. It's yes :) Remember to bring the game and PSP with you and go to Strikeforce play area / lounge!

BEHEMOTH
18-05-09, 06:03 PM
Ah man, just a few days away, gonna have to take the long way round because my local DLR is closed for maintenance :(

Insp. Chin
18-05-09, 06:09 PM
I hope the DLR open in weekend and I also hope for sunny day!

keroro79
18-05-09, 06:30 PM
As long as the DLR is open from Excel to somewhere in central London I dont mind - have to get to Imax on Southbank for 3pm on the Sunday! lol

Insp. Chin
18-05-09, 06:48 PM
It was raining last time (in May) with bus replacement cause no DLR but I hope this time it's all gonna be okay :)

Gischie
18-05-09, 07:08 PM
DLR = tube so it won't work -_- it would be rubbish and worst just because there is too much people using it, it's a fact LOL!

I'm joking, I can't wait for that honestly :p, especially now I'm trying to build again my SF character!!!

Leady FF ^^
18-05-09, 08:22 PM
DLR, lol, I love to ride on that that thing ^&^

Gischie
18-05-09, 08:25 PM
>_> you almost never take that line Leady FF! don't lie!

Jas
18-05-09, 09:20 PM
I've looked up on the DLR line and it's got NO maintenance going on this week so it shouldn't be a problem to use, but just avoid the 2 stations "Bank" and "Monument", as they both have internal problems.

Here's a link to all the maintenance planned for this weekend (for both th 23rd and 24th), so if one of the highlighted routes effect you, then your gonna have to replan :

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=weekend

and if you do need to re-route heres the london underground map :

http://www.afn.org/~alplatt/tube.html

Ow and if you need a hand to re-route ask away and i'll find you a quick route.

God-Like Phoenix
18-05-09, 09:27 PM
Whoever is going...remember to take lots of pics...and if someone has a video camera...try get some good footage of Chin doing something stupid :p

Jas
18-05-09, 09:35 PM
try get some good footage of Chin doing something stupid :p

Won't be too hard =P

Me and Tom already have some good footage of him hahaha

Gischie
18-05-09, 10:05 PM
I've looked up on the DLR line and it's got NO maintenance going on this week so it shouldn't be a problem to use, but just avoid the 2 stations "Bank" and "Monument", as they both have internal problems.

Here's a link to all the maintenance planned for this weekend (for both th 23rd and 24th), so if one of the highlighted routes effect you, then your gonna have to replan :

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=weekend

and if you do need to re-route heres the london underground map :

http://www.afn.org/~alplatt/tube.html

Ow and if you need a hand to re-route ask away and i'll find you a quick route.

JUST AS I SAID TO YOU EARLIER, IT'S BECAUSE THERE IS TOO MUCH PERSON, THE TUBE WON'T WORK -_-!!!!! they are so USELESS and EXPENSIVE honestly!!!!!!!!

Jas
18-05-09, 10:55 PM
No need to shout at me T_T

Ye i realized that i think on my second vist, so i bought an Oyster card, it make life alot easier, and a hell of alot cheaper

keroro79
19-05-09, 06:00 AM
Im only there for two days, so I can get by with a couple of daily railcard things :D Nice place to visit, wouldnt want to tlive there!

Gischie
19-05-09, 06:13 AM
Sorry Jas T-T I don't want to be mean but I use the tube at least 2 hours per day and there is always delays, problem, it could never run properly while it's so expensive. :( I don't deserve that!

d-man916
19-05-09, 08:36 AM
Wow this Saturday doesnt even seem like it

but damn I forgot to get my ticket for the expo looks like I will be in the queue for AGGGGGGGGGGES!!!! hell with it Chin and Will can bail me out haha

But yeah I am looking forward to it seeing people again !!! and the cosplayers :WOW:

Insp. Chin
19-05-09, 09:59 AM
It's all down to you now d-man916, remember to bring your hard drive so we can use your save on Warriors Orochi 2 tournament on Saturday since you have all characters unlocked, if not we have to use the same old default characters.

Been trying online to find and it seems Microsoft doesnt allow people to share saved file cause of the Achievements thingy. So yeah d-man.

LittleDragonZ
19-05-09, 10:04 AM
It's all down to you now d-man916, remember to bring your hard drive so we can use your save on Warriors Orochi 2 tournament on Saturday since you have all characters unlocked, if not we have to use the same old default characters.

Been trying online to find and it seems Microsoft doesnt allow people to share saved file cause of the Achievements thingy. So yeah d-man.
So this is why you said I won't win?! Argh! You've told d-man916 not to bring all characters with him so I can't use Zhao Yun! LOOOOOOL!

Insp. Chin
19-05-09, 12:16 PM
I asked him to bring his hard drive so everyone can choose the characters they want (as d-man916 unlocked them) but Orochi and Orochi X are both banned :D

LittleDragonZ
19-05-09, 12:25 PM
I asked him to bring his hard drive so everyone can choose the characters they want (as d-man916 unlocked them) but Orochi and Orochi X are both banned :D
Haha, yeah. I no doubt support him being banned. He just appeared in too many matches last time.

God-Like Phoenix
19-05-09, 12:39 PM
Zhao Yun has no chance in the word...the best characters to use would have to be either Taigong Wang, Motochika Chosokabe or Ling Tong...they're just awsome in one-on-one combat ^^

Insp. Chin
19-05-09, 04:12 PM
Pretty boys with weird weapons can't fight well lol!

BTW the championship trophy!

http://upload.koei.co.uk/images/wochampion.png

Jarlino
19-05-09, 05:14 PM
I wish my copy of the game wasn't scratched (Buying a new one in London for a friend, so I can install it on my HD first ^_^) so I could at least practice characters... x_X

Ah well, I'll definitely be giving the compo a try! Even though I haven't played in months.