PDA

View Full Version : DWG2 Current Progress

Leady FF ^^
22-04-09, 02:06 PM
This is the thread to post your DWG2 progress in. And see if you can match up to Insp. Chin (Domon) and I (Master Asia). ^^

Looking forward to discovering all the talent MS Pilots from Europe in this thread ^^. So far our units consists of only Chin and I but we need more people haha

http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=752
http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=751
http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=750
http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=756

Leady FF ^^
22-04-09, 02:07 PM
http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=755
http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=754
http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=753

Insp. Chin
22-04-09, 02:11 PM
Hahaha Domon was leveled up by me and you're Master Asia :3 :3

Leady FF ^^
22-04-09, 03:34 PM
hahaha except sometimes Master Asia has to pilot to God Gundam haha (well I mean when you were Judau versus Domon on Extra Stage lol).

Sugizo58
22-04-09, 04:18 PM
all that in 35hours? Awesome, but what about missions locks and so on? is it very long, strategical to havel all them? and what about mechas upgrades? do you have played other characters too?

Leady FF ^^
22-04-09, 04:31 PM
All our 35 hrs is basically playing and completing official mode and trying to complete Master Asias missions in Mission mode. It's very, very, very long to get them all lol.

I think Chin will do some screen grabs of a few more MSs later. including his personal suit the Double Zeta hahaha

Insp. Chin
22-04-09, 04:54 PM
Here's my own screen grabs. My powerhouse, ZZ is a powerhouse indeed :3

http://koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=757

http://koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=759

http://koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=760

http://koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=761

SPOILER: http://koei.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=762

Leady FF ^^
22-04-09, 05:23 PM
'The Double Zeta's a PowerHouse!'

Zenelix
22-04-09, 05:55 PM
I'd love to post some things here... but I need to get the game first :o

Any pics I get will likely be off-screen ones I take with my camera though, since I assume you need some kind of hard/software to get pics like yours.

'The Double Zeta's a PowerHouse!'

You can all keep your Gundams! When I get the game, I'll show you all the true power of a Mass-Produced Bawoo!!! :D

Leady FF ^^
22-04-09, 06:00 PM
haha ^^ yes, I hope to some people will puts some time into the peon suits lol. I want to level the Zaku Tank for it's awesome SP.

Insp. Chin
22-04-09, 06:07 PM
I'd love to post some things here... but I need to get the game first :o

Any pics I get will likely be off-screen ones I take with my camera though, since I assume you need some kind of hard/software to get pics like yours.

You can all keep your Gundams! When I get the game, I'll show you all the true power of a Mass-Produced Bawoo!!! :D
Yes camera one would be awesome.

The PS3 in our office is a debug one so we can switch the DHCP off and get the screens on thing called Intensity, otherwise we would use a camera as well ^^

Sugizo58
22-04-09, 08:03 PM
AWESOME, it apperas to be Long, interesting and not so repetitive...it will be long to have all trophies or achievements on xbox360 or ps3. I want my game NOW (pre order on Amazon).

it will be difficult to play another game in the same time...i'm already on Valkyria Chronicles, and Warriors Orochi 2 . LOL.

Zenelix
23-04-09, 12:01 AM
Yes camera one would be awesome.

The PS3 in our office is a debug one so we can switch the DHCP off and get the screens on thing called Intensity, otherwise we would use a camera as well ^^

Yeah, using a camera will be fine for me. The only problem is that it'll be pretty hard to get action shots like you posted Chin (no pics of a GM taking down a Psyco Gundam T_T ), but getting pics of stats will be easy enough.

Insp. Chin
23-04-09, 10:03 AM
Haha if you noticed I took the screen of the stats as well, that Psyco one is just a bonus :3 :3 :3 Zenelix can't wait to see your Gundam 2 stats! THIS GAME IS FRICKING AWESOME LOVE IT TO DEATH!

Leady FF ^^
23-04-09, 10:49 AM
Yeah, using a camera will be fine for me. The only problem is that it'll be pretty hard to get action shots like you posted Chin (no pics of a GM taking down a Psyco Gundam T_T ), but getting pics of stats will be easy enough.

We should get Zaku Tank v Psycho Gundam pic lol

Zenelix
23-04-09, 06:36 PM
Haha if you noticed I took the screen of the stats as well, that Psyco one is just a bonus :3 :3 :3 Zenelix can't wait to see your Gundam 2 stats! THIS GAME IS FRICKING AWESOME LOVE IT TO DEATH!

*crosses fingers that his ordered copy gets here tomorrow and not Monday or later* :cool:

We should get Zaku Tank v Psycho Gundam pic lol

Yeah, I was thinking how cool it would be to get a pic of the cool slow-mo bit when you do the final hit. FALCON PUUUNCH!!! :D

Zechs
24-04-09, 02:48 PM
I AM GUNDAM.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5051/primo.jpg

Insp. Chin
24-04-09, 02:50 PM
OMG CONGRATS MAN!!! NO.1!!!

Zechs
24-04-09, 02:53 PM
Thanks XD
There's no many people to play with, however... It's easy at this time.

Leady FF ^^
24-04-09, 02:57 PM
Well done, wow. The world's top pilot on our forum ^^

Onislash
24-04-09, 09:19 PM
Trying to get Heero to max level. Currently 42. There are some random unlockables that make the game rather weird + funny.

Is there a skill that allows combination sp to be used as a normal sp attack? Similar to High Tension for Hyper sp attacks.

Zenelix
24-04-09, 11:21 PM
I AM GUNDAM.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5051/primo.jpg

Wow man, very well done! Congrats!!! :D

EDIT: Guess I should talk about my progress. My copy arrived today, so I'm happy :D I've done Official mode as pre-CC Char, and I've been playing Mission mode with a few people. 3 or 4 of them are up to about lvl 15, and my highest level is Seabook at lvl 30. Seen about 95% of the characters and MSs. Favourite MS so far is the Jegan, but I still don't have any of the Bawoos yet :p

Will post picture proof tomorrow, since I'm too tired now.

God-Like Phoenix
25-04-09, 02:57 AM
I only just got the game last night, so I havent had all that much time to play it, but so far, my best pilot in Mission Mode is Seabook at Lv.25 :)

@Zechs: nice work mate...taking down all the yanks at the same time :p

LittleDragonZ
26-04-09, 08:20 PM
Post here what you've done so far. :)

I've done these Official Modes - both of Char's, one of Amuro's, and Kamille's story.

I've done a few Mission Mode story branches too, but my brain is fried at the moment so I can't name them. Though I've tried quite a number of suits, still many more to try from the parts I've combined.

25 hours playtime right now.

Thadius
26-04-09, 09:31 PM
Just got Athrun to lvl 50 with rank 4 infinite justice parts and all MS's unlocked in around 17hrs. The mission mode is very repetitive though. Trying to find a way to get Hayato to launch with me since he has a mission I can't do yet, and also get Glemy upto affinity to do his mission. I presume doing those unlocks Hayato and Glemy.

Congrats Zechs, not tried online myself since I have been grinding mission mode, but hope to have a go soon.

Zenelix
26-04-09, 11:33 PM
I've now done Official Mode with all characters, and done the Story part of Mission Mode with at least 5 characters. Highest level is still Seabook at about 33, but I haven't used him recently instead training up various others such as Ramba Ral into the 20s. 98% of both pilots and MSs seen, and about 60% of the movies.

Oh yeah, and I got myself 2 of the Bawoos. MP Bawoo (Axis) is my favourite MS so far :cool:

Insp. Chin
26-04-09, 11:35 PM
I was in the Terminal and I got the DWG2 quiz correct 6 out of 10 lol still ain't that bad haha ^^"

Zenelix
26-04-09, 11:42 PM
I was in the Terminal and I got the DWG2 quiz correct 6 out of 10 lol still ain't that bad haha ^^"

I still haven't seen the quiz... T_T

Zechs
26-04-09, 11:56 PM
Me too. Milliardo's story mission completed, I love the OZ outfit, but he still is Milliardo instead of Zechs Merquise ;_;

God-Like Phoenix
27-04-09, 01:51 AM
The only Official story I have finished is Kamille, just so that I could get Scirocco :p
The Mission mode stories that I have finished are Seabook and Shinn...and i'm just trying to unlock most of the characters, so that I can get that achievement, and then I would go ahead and finish everyone else ^^

My highest level pilot is Seabook at Lv.39, and my next strongests are Shinn and Scirocco, at levels 21 and 19 respectively :)

Leady FF ^^
27-04-09, 09:14 AM
OK, who changed my thread title!??!

I realised you guys are very hardcore players!!:

BabyDragonZ:

25 hours playtime right now.

The game was only released on Friday and you have already played it for more that 1 day!!! That's like a whole days playing in 3-Days!

Zechs
27-04-09, 11:26 AM
I want back Kamille's quote XD
As soon as I turn on Xbox, I'll post my progress status. I'll start from zero when my PS3 come back... That's the first time for a game like this XD

nathan89ting
27-04-09, 11:56 AM
am not sure how to do it but i think you would find my gundam mk II quite impressive

Onislash
27-04-09, 12:06 PM
Official mode completed, Working on trying to max out Heero. Wing Zero is maxed with most of the skills I want (I will try for a picture later). License is maxed with Heero and only Haman, Yazan and Kamille needed for Friendship trophy. Kira is second best on level 30.

Is Serene Grace possible to attach to a part? I hope so.. :D. Just about 50 hours total play time.

Heero

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5117/heero.jpg

License count

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/8596/all.jpg

Wing Zero

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2751/wingzero.jpg

Unless you have a magnifying glass, you may wish to look at my album that has much easier to see pictures here (http://www.koei.co.uk/viewuser/albums/?id=1678).

Leady FF ^^
27-04-09, 01:40 PM
wow, nice full licenses for Heero ^^.

Onislash
27-04-09, 01:44 PM
Thanks. Heh,all part of maxing a character. Pity Haman wants to kill me every mission.

Edit: Done the first quiz, and there is a second. I know now that I have no sanity..

God-Like Phoenix
29-04-09, 06:07 AM
The game was only released on Friday and you have already played it for more that 1 day!!! That's like a whole days playing in 3-Days!
Actually, in the few days that Ive had the game, I think im up to around 30 hours :p

LittleDragonZ
29-04-09, 06:10 AM
Will, many people got it on Wednesday, even I. I've done just over 30 hours, and I've only really played on the weekend.

Leady FF ^^
29-04-09, 09:16 AM
That's still pretty impress playing guys ^^. (mind u have 37 hrs on DWSF in about 3 weeks).

Zechs
29-04-09, 12:11 PM
lol I must restart DWG2 on PS3 now :°D

nathan89ting
30-04-09, 12:29 AM
im on PS3 if you want to challenge lol hope you can see pic lol

Zenelix
30-04-09, 12:30 AM
Guess I'll post my current stats now. I think I'm at about 60-70 hours, done just over 200 missions, highest level characters are in the lvl 30s with over 10 being in the 20s, and have now seen all of the characters and MSs. I also think I have all the parts (not rank 4 unlocked, just that I have all MSs).

Highest level character is Hayato at about lvl 38, but my current character I'm using is Ghingham at lvl 32. My favourite suits are the 2 MP Bawoos, since I much prefer their SPs to the main Bawoo.

My online winning spree has come to an end, since I've managed to find an opponent who can actually beat my MP Bawoo. :( Although, I've yet to come across an opponent who doesn't use Gundams. :p

Yay for using grunts online and winning!!! :D

EDIT: Seen the post above mine... it's you!!! The one who beat my MP Bawoo!!! :O It's a small world after all... Congrats for making it to the top! :D

nathan89ting
30-04-09, 11:24 AM
thanx my reign at the top has come to a end am second place now lol there are alot of skillful players out there :)

Leady FF ^^
30-04-09, 11:26 AM
hahaha...so it's Koei.co.uk boards that have the two top Gundam pilots online. Congratz guys.

God-Like Phoenix
30-04-09, 11:29 AM
Nice work guys...nice to see some familar faces up there on the leaderboard :)

I havent really had time to play it lately...with me being away at the start of the week for a few days, then school starting back up, and now a Modern History assessment that will be done tomorrow, I really just dont have all that much time for it...although during the weekend, I am going to try and finish Scirocco's Mission mode(story most likely) and then see what other pilots I need to use to unlock most of the rest :)

Insp. Chin
30-04-09, 11:57 AM
im on PS3 if you want to challenge lol hope you can see pic lol

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! MADE ME SO PROUD TO BE HERE!!! :)

Onislash
01-05-09, 04:10 PM
I am now the "True Dynasty Warrior Gundam". Unlocked a whole bunch of rank 4 parts, so thats good.

LittleDragonZ
02-05-09, 03:32 PM
Just recently got the 10 Mission Mode trophy. Forgot to check my timer, but it must now be about 45 hours in. I've just done Kaman's story stages and also Uso's, his V2 Gundam is just amazing fun and the speedy type.

God-Like Phoenix
03-05-09, 07:59 AM
Just today, I finished Judau's Official mode, which unlocked quite a few people, so that was good :D seeing how I quite like the Purus, Roux and Haman :)

I also finished the Story Missions for Scirocco's Mission mode, and now just finishing off all friendships and licences with him...and trying to unlock as many other characters with him as I can while im at it :) also, in this one...I really quite like the Turn A...it actually has some good moves on this game ^^

Leady FF ^^
03-05-09, 10:29 AM
I love The Os air SP, probably the coolest in the game!!

Turn A was one of my favs in Gundam 1 as well. I love it's C2 double punch. And of coursde it's air SP!

God-Like Phoenix
03-05-09, 11:09 AM
I love The Os air SP, probably the coolest in the game!!
YES!!! IT IS!!! Its just so effective at taking out the most amount of enemies at the one time, it just has to be the best one in the game :D

Leady FF ^^
03-05-09, 11:11 AM
It's even better the end of an air-dash to focus it all on one officer ^^ haha it just looks so ultra awesome.

God-Like Phoenix
03-05-09, 11:15 AM
With the O...Ive actually managed to get a 78 hit combo...using its Charge 5-->Air Dash-->Air SP in combination :)

Onislash
03-05-09, 12:33 PM
Tried a combination attack with Turn A? :eek:

Down to the last trophy that is told you to (like Platinum) and the mysterious ones. I would guess that online could be a few of them, but I wonder about the rest?

LittleDragonZ
03-05-09, 12:49 PM
LOL the Turn A's grenade special is pretty powerful, a shame I don't like his normal ground SP. Just too slow for me, it's moonlight butterfly is way better and easier to control than Uso's V2. But the V2 is still awesome.

Nick84therock
07-05-09, 07:23 AM
I've unlocked all rank 4 parts for all the mobile suits, maxed out kira, (I did heero every time in JP version so I wanted to change things up a bit), obtained everyone's friendship, unlocked all skills with some pilots, and have unlocked every character.

Leady FF ^^
07-05-09, 09:12 AM
I've unlocked all rank 4 parts for all the mobile suits, maxed out kira, (I did heero every time in JP version so I wanted to change things up a bit), obtained everyone's friendship, unlocked all skills with some pilots, and have unlocked every character.

Wow, great work on Gundam 2 ^^ You completed Japanese and EU version!?

Nick84therock
07-05-09, 06:14 PM
The Japanese and Na version. I had way too much time on my hands over Christmas break, and basically figured out the quickest and most efficient ways to go about getting everything.

At least with the NA version, I know what they're all saying :)

God-Like Phoenix
08-05-09, 09:49 AM
Right now Im using Uso... just to finsh a few more people, and unlock a few more people...also, I do find it very funny that Hayato looks like just a child, but he has the voice of an adult ^^

LittleDragonZ
08-05-09, 09:56 AM
I think Amuro and Hayato share the same voice actor.

I've just gotten 70 hours playtime, 100,000 kills trophy and 20 Mission Modes completed. Just finished with The O and right now playing the Puru's back to back. Seems kind of unique having to play as one to unlock the next stage of the other. It may not of been a bad idea to of had this occur in more stories in fact.

God-Like Phoenix
08-05-09, 10:10 AM
I think that might be the same thing with Sarah and Reccoa, because I have Sarah, but not Reccoa, and because of that I cant do Sarah's story missions, so that might be the same as with the Purus

LittleDragonZ
08-05-09, 01:35 PM
Come to think of it - kinda unique, slash, tedious. I've yet to unlock Sarah and Reccoa, but it's likely the same case then.

Right now I've just done both the Puru stories and onto Jerrid's.

Onislash
08-05-09, 01:47 PM
Sarah and Reccoa do have a similar start, but thats all.

All missions done and all movie seen are left for me.

Nick84therock
08-05-09, 04:03 PM
Just all missions for me, I'm gonna leave that one for the summer.....

Onislash
08-05-09, 06:17 PM
The movie left of Amuro launching in Gundam is that A world of Newtypes?

Nick84therock
08-05-09, 08:48 PM
The movie left of Amuro launching in Gundam is that A world of Newtypes?

Is it Amuro launching in his Nu gundam? Because you get that by default in official mode, but you must be piloting Nu gundam or else it won't show up.

Onislash
08-05-09, 08:54 PM
Left of Amuro launching in the original Gundam.

Nick84therock
08-05-09, 09:09 PM
Left of Amuro launching in the original Gundam.

Alright let me check it out......
Oh, that's Uso movie from his story mode. I believe you have to be in the V2 when playing his last story mission to get it

Onislash
08-05-09, 09:17 PM
Thank you.

Nick84therock
08-05-09, 09:18 PM
No problem

animan
08-05-09, 11:25 PM
I have a problem to unlock Quess, I tried with Athrun and Lacus.

I became a friend with Quess and received a mail from her about oldtypes, I then completed the mission to become a cyber-newtype and read the mail from Nanai Miguel.

But I still can't play with Quess. I don't understand.

Nick84therock
08-05-09, 11:38 PM
I have a problem to unlock Quess, I tried with Athrun and Lacus.

I became a friend with Quess and received a mail from her about oldtypes, I then completed the mission to become a cyber-newtype and read the mail from Nanai Miguel.

But I still can't play with Quess. I don't understand.

You have to become a newtype and then you will get an e-mail from quess unlocking her. You should receive an e-mail from CCA Amuro telling you how he thinks you may be newtype or something like that. I believe you have to have 8 ppl in your top friendship in order to unlock it

animan
09-05-09, 01:39 AM
Thank you, I unlocked Quess but Kira and Athrun are cyber-newtypes. Are newtypes better than cyber-newtypes? Can I convert a cyber-newtype into newtype?

Nick84therock
09-05-09, 03:16 AM
Thank you, I unlocked Quess but Kira and Athrun are cyber-newtypes. Are newtypes better than cyber-newtypes? Can I convert a cyber-newtype into newtype?

Really? Then you must have someone as a Newtype because that's the only way that you can get her terminal message.

Yes you can convert cyber-newtypes into newtypes. The only benefit to being a cyber-newtype/ newtype is that you can pilot mobile suits that are designed for newtypes only (i.e. Char's Sazabi, Amuro's Nu gundam, Puru's suits, quess's suit, etc)

You have to keep playing missions in space and get 7 or more people into their top friendship and you should receive a terminal message from CCA Amuro. Then the free mission should appear underneath the mission you beat to become a cyber-newtype.

animan
09-05-09, 03:34 AM
Really? Then you must have someone as a Newtype because that's the only way that you can get her terminal message.

Yes, actually I hadn't saved my progress with Lacus who is a Newtype now.
I just turned Kira into a Newtype. Thanks. :)

Nick84therock
09-05-09, 05:00 AM
Yes, actually I hadn't saved my progress with Lacus who is a Newtype now.
I just turned Kira into a Newtype. Thanks. :)

No problem

Sugizo58
09-05-09, 06:08 AM
Ok i'm at 45hours of playing time with Kamille Bidan. Level 50, all skills unlocked.
I must have done bad choices cause my relations are very hard to unlock all licences, but i must choose better my msssions (must have always Scirocco as ally to have the O Licence).

Now, i'll go to the achivements race to unlock all characters and to have mission achievements. By the way, i think to unlock thta, it is only the "Story Missions" which are counted, right? it was like that for Kamille.

i have tried my first online battle in War mode. Hard to find one but when it is done, it is fun...I've won my first battle againt players at about 2000points. Zeta rocks with its fast plane mode in maps !!
GT: Sugizo58

Leady FF ^^
09-05-09, 11:36 AM
Yer I love WaveRider mode or whatever it's called ^^

God-Like Phoenix
12-05-09, 10:33 AM
Ok...so ive been able to play it today, and the only official mode that I need to finish is Char's and then I will be done with official mode, thank god :D

I was finally able to use the Nu Gundam, and its actualyl a pretty good one, its moveset is quite good at taking out large groups at a time :) but im still yet to use the Sazabi -_-

Onislash
12-05-09, 10:45 AM
Sazabi is :(

3000 kills with Rick Dias, Zaku 2, Dom. ..... :mad:

God-Like Phoenix
12-05-09, 10:51 AM
I dont really like using thost Class3 mobile suits, and there are only a few Class 2's that I quite like...for instance, the Palace Athene, Jagd Doga's, the Gottrlaten(cant remember how its spelt :rolleyes: ) and thats pretty much all, the others just dont have that crowd clearing ability that I seem to like in most of my favourites :)

Onislash
12-05-09, 10:55 AM
Is that so? Sazabi adds 2 moves and a aerial musou on to the Jagd Doga.

God-Like Phoenix
12-05-09, 11:15 AM
Is that so? Sazabi adds 2 moves and a aerial musou on to the Jagd Doga.Hmm, that does sound pretty good, now there's only the problem of actually getting the licence and the final few parts for the Sazabi, and then I would be able to use it...actually, I think I already have the parts for it :confused:

I am going to assume that I need to be friends with Char to get the licence? because if that is so, it would take some time...on my game, Char and my Scirocco arent really the best of friends :rolleyes:

Onislash
12-05-09, 11:40 AM
Yes, highest level (friendship?) is needed.

God-Like Phoenix
12-05-09, 11:59 AM
Yes, highest level (friendship?) is needed.
Dammit, thought so, now its not going to be easy seeing how right now he is at the lowest level (contempt?).

I guess that might just be quite a few turns of the friendship missions :rolleyes:

Onislash
12-05-09, 12:37 PM
The quiz and certain mission can raise it as well.

God-Like Phoenix
12-05-09, 01:00 PM
The quiz and certain mission can raise it as well.Uhh...quiz? certain mission? where is it that I can do these?

Zechs
12-05-09, 01:01 PM
Which are the conditions to unlock the quiz?

LittleDragonZ
12-05-09, 01:21 PM
For Quiz 1: Clear 50 missions with a character.
For Quiz 2: Clear 200 missions with a character.

I thought 50 was a chore!

In the terminal, the terminal master will ask you to pick an option for 10 questions. Get these all right, and over a few attempts your relationships will all improve. All of them. Plus you can do this as many times as possible.

For the answers: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/952638/56467

Onislash
12-05-09, 02:03 PM
Uhh...quiz? certain mission? where is it that I can do these?

Power of Bonds = 40 people at the friendship level
True Dynasty Warriors Gundam (whatevers at the bottom of the extra page)

Thadius
12-05-09, 02:54 PM
Ah cool, guess I will just redo the quiz continually since I have flown 200 missions so far.

Onislash
12-05-09, 02:59 PM
I am interested in seeing whether that works.

LittleDragonZ
12-05-09, 07:55 PM
Alternatively you can just keep playing, you'll have more chance gaining trust than being rivals since it goes up faster then it does lose it. At level 50 you'll have about 30 people or more in the top two tiers.

The skill Worthy Opponent allows you to keep your friendships longer by reducing the chance of losing trust. Heero's Wing Zero has it, so it's handy for this kind of thing.

I'm on 111 hours now. Heero is getting all the License missions and is nearly level 50. I just love this game for the improved gameplay over the first and sense of accomplishment, being rewarded with nice little touches as you progress.

Thadius
12-05-09, 08:17 PM
I completed the first quiz around 10 times to make sure it was having an effect, but no one seemed to change. I have all but 5 characters in friendship level, but I didn't see anyone in the contempt, distrust or trust go up. Does it only apply for the second quiz?

Zenelix
12-05-09, 10:33 PM
For Quiz 1: Clear 50 missions with a character.
For Quiz 2: Clear 200 missions with a character.

I wonder why I haven't got the first quiz yet. I know for a fact at least one of my characters (Gym) has done over 50 missions... :confused:

Thadius
12-05-09, 11:02 PM
My Athrun character has done around 213 missions and the second quiz has yet to appear. It could be based on what missions you have done, or the number of unique missions completed.

Onislash
12-05-09, 11:11 PM
Pretty sure you need to complete the first one.

God-Like Phoenix
12-05-09, 11:13 PM
Once you finally get to that amount of missions, what you need to do is go to free mode and complete the mission, either the 50 or 200 mission...mission ^^ and once you do that, you will get the usual message saying congrats on getting this far, here's a gift, etc etc...and then after that, in the terminal, the quiz should be just there waiting for you.

Also, with doing the quiz over and over...I think it actually has made some sort of effect, before starting to do it, I only have around 10 people in the top friendship section, and now I have around 34 up there :D

Nick84therock
13-05-09, 01:13 AM
Actually, you also need to get 20,000 and 40,000 mobile suit shot down in mission mode to unlock the two quizes, along with completing the 50 and 200 missions completed free missions.

Once you do that, they should appear after reading the congratulations message (message after you beat the free mission)

Thadius
13-05-09, 11:44 AM
I have got the 200 missions complete in free available, so I will do that today since I have got the 50,000 shot down early on.

Nick84therock
14-05-09, 01:20 AM
I have got the 200 missions complete in free available, so I will do that today since I have got the 50,000 shot down early on.

Plus now that you have unlocked the "200 missions completed" free mission, every character you have in mission mode should have that mission unlocked as well as the 40,000-50,000 shot down mission as well.

So you can just go straight to those two missions with any character and have the expert quiz unlocked.

God-Like Phoenix
14-05-09, 06:21 AM
Plus now that you have unlocked the "200 missions completed" free mission, every character you have in mission mode should have that mission unlocked as well as the 40,000-50,000 shot down mission as well.

So you can just go straight to those two missions with any character and have the expert quiz unlocked.

But with the higher level of difficulty, you would either need to be using a really high powered mobile suit, preferably The O :rolleyes: or just do it on easy, but yes, it does work in that way, actually...I think the mission ones are done only on an induvidual count...I think ^^

God-Like Phoenix
14-05-09, 10:14 PM
I finally get the 40 people into the friendship status, and then I had a go at that mission that you unlock for doing so...which is at the absolute maximum difficulty...and when I first saw it...I thought "oh sh!t, this is going to be a bit of a challenge" so I went for it in The O, and actually managed to finish it first go :D

So now I have more than half of the cast in friendship status, and now I also have Char's Zaku II license, so now I can get Lunamaria, and I think I also unlocked the mission to unlock Gym...even though I dont really like him at all ^^

I also managed to unlock Lacus...and OMG her starting Melee stat is just horrible >.<

LittleDragonZ
15-05-09, 07:44 AM
Well I've done a small few things, such as gathered all parts for Char's red suit in Jaburo by replaying the mission a few times. Still, I was expecting something more than better stats and a different colour. Though I noticed it's SP is a teeny bit different too...but not enough...

GLP, I really hate Lacus's voice, it gets on my nerves. And her story seems just...

I won't disappoint it for you lol. :D

Onislash
15-05-09, 08:38 AM
Her story is :rolleyes: then :D.

Still doing 3000 kills for Zaku II

Ranger Ryu
15-05-09, 09:48 AM
Does Lacus only have 2 story missions by the way (then again different from Cecily's 1 that I seem to only have)

Onislash
15-05-09, 09:53 AM
Yes, 2 missions for Lacus and 1 for Cecily.

God-Like Phoenix
15-05-09, 11:22 AM
Yazan only has 1 story mission also...im pretty sure that they couldve given them all a few more story missions each, just to give them some longevity...but I guess there are always the friendship missions, and all that other stuff you can do with them ^^

Onislash
15-05-09, 12:31 PM
Yazan has 2 missions, 1 good for personal farming.

God-Like Phoenix
15-05-09, 01:05 PM
Ahh...really? I only have one.

Anyway, I tried to get that massive friendship boost again by doing that really hard mission again :D again I had to go up against a Psyco Mark II and that other armour that sets out those little tiny things that always shoot at you...those things are annoying.

Luckily you dont have to fight them both at once, although in this time around, I had the fight Yazan and Gym at the same time, while they both have Musha Gundams...did I mention that this is on the absolute maximum difficulty? anyway, The O managed to get through those two, and then I managed to beat both Mobile Armours, just to find that I couldnt get that friendship boost at the end :(

Ranger Ryu
15-05-09, 06:37 PM
How do you unlock Sleggar Law's story missions by the way cause they're all just listed as "???"

LittleDragonZ
15-05-09, 08:28 PM
How do you unlock Sleggar Law's story missions by the way cause they're all just listed as "???"
1st: Good relationships with Sarah & Reccoa.
2nd: Good relationships with Rosamia & Four.
3rd: Good relationships with Cecily, Lacus & Roux.
4th: Good relationships with Uso & Katejina.
5th: Unlocks after doing the first four.

By ''Good'' I mean the 3rd tier, the one below trust or higher up.

God-Like Phoenix
16-05-09, 06:57 AM
Aww, can someone finish my Char...I hate using the Hyaku Shiki...and he is the only one I need to finish in Story Mode...also, I unlocked Dozle, Glemy, Lacus and Gym lately...and out of those, the only one I would use would be Lacus, the others I would touch with a ten foot pole :p

animan
17-05-09, 10:44 AM
There aren't many missions with the Hyaku Shiki, I think the Sazabi is harder to control.

I unlocked all the playable characters (and won the gold trophy), and just got the rank 4 parts available for Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice.
I'll try to finish the mission mode for all characters but it's boring for some characters to respect some conditions...

God-Like Phoenix
17-05-09, 10:51 AM
I actually find that the Sazabi is a lot easier to use than the Hyaku Shiki...and I actually managed to finish Char...but instead of actually using the Hyaku Shiki...I used a 2nd controller, and used Scirocco and the O and just run through it quite quickly ^^

Now that ive finished all Story mode characters, im just down to unlocking all the characters, and pretty getting all of the achievements that I can get :)

God-Like Phoenix
23-05-09, 12:36 AM
Ok, last night, using Scirocco and Roux, I was able to unlock Hayato, Kai, Sleggar, M'Quve and Ramba Ral...so I was quite pleased about that, now all I need is to unlock Quess, Rosamia and Gyueni and I think I wouldve unlocked everyone :)

TRANSFORMERS22X
24-05-09, 06:40 PM
mmmm, I've gotten KIRA Y. to the max.lvl. 50, my friend is borrowing my game for now. My goal is unlock Lunamaria-

therpeacecraft
06-06-09, 12:25 PM
I'm playing the Jap version here and I think I've unlocked everyone (?)
I currently have 38 playable characters. That's all?
Right now Milliardo is at Level 50 and Shinn at 43.
I think Milliardo has about 50+ (?) people 3rd tier up.
Haman, Amuro and Char are right down in my friendship list so I can't get the licenses for Gundam and all the Char's MS's :(
There are 6 missions I need to do for the Musha Gundam but only 2 are playable.
I'm so frustrated as there's always only 1 person whom I'm not so friendly with ._.
Is M'Quve the worst character in the whole game? I heard it is so?

[EDIT] No... I have not unlock Sarah and Reccoa T_T How to do so? And Is Johnny PLayable? Sorry for being so dumb @_@

LittleDragonZ
06-06-09, 06:54 PM
I'm playing the Jap version here and I think I've unlocked everyone (?)
I currently have 38 playable characters. That's all?
Right now Milliardo is at Level 50 and Shinn at 43.
I think Milliardo has about 50+ (?) people 3rd tier up.
Haman, Amuro and Char are right down in my friendship list so I can't get the licenses for Gundam and all the Char's MS's :(
There are 6 missions I need to do for the Musha Gundam but only 2 are playable.
I'm so frustrated as there's always only 1 person whom I'm not so friendly with ._.
Is M'Quve the worst character in the whole game? I heard it is so?

[EDIT] No... I have not unlock Sarah and Reccoa T_T How to do so? And Is Johnny PLayable? Sorry for being so dumb @_@
Welcome to KOEI UK!

For Musha you must complete Remembering the Past 1-6 with a single pilot. You can't change pilot and do a few with one person, the next with another, etc. Make sure you have all those characters unlocked for the others to appear as well.

For Sarah you must have great relationships with both Paptimus and Sarah, but bad with Reccoa. It will then appear in the terminal, take that mission.

For Reccoa you must simply be Yazan and shoot her down in a mission.

mp99
07-06-09, 12:52 PM
charisma. i cant really see how tht helps tbh. still takes a good few levels with the pilot to even get them to like you that 1 level more but to get them to friendship is boredom!! nevertheless, use that skill and ponce around the first few friendship missions until your allies are those you need to build friendship for, play the level and replay them until the friendship is up to standard

can we pilo those MAs? and how, if we can?

i'd love to mob mobs with an alpha aziera?think that's the name of Quess' MA

LittleDragonZ
07-06-09, 05:42 PM
Nah, you are unable to pilot the big mobile armours. And yes, that's the name of Quess's.

animan
16-08-09, 10:33 PM
I finished all the missions yesterday, now I need 500 points in ranked matches to get the platinum trophy... anyone could help me?

silvertongue
27-08-09, 05:00 PM
Well I've finally bought DWG2 and I have to say from what I've played so far it's pretty damn good!

Only played the first 4 missions of Amuro Ray so far and I'm liking alot.
I'm so glad everything moves a bit faster than they did in the first one.

:)

Leady FF ^^
28-08-09, 05:07 PM
Did you get it in the sale in GAME by any chance?

silvertongue
28-08-09, 05:48 PM
Did you get it in the sale in GAME by any chance?

I did get it from Game in Manchester but it didn't have a sale sticker on at all. It just had a £24.99 sticker on it. Although the girl that served me was about to give me DW6E until I told her she had the wrong one in her hands. Dosey cow, lol!

I did see it with a sale sticker on today when i went into Game in Wigan though for £24.99.

silvertongue
11-01-10, 04:28 PM
So anyway I've finally finished the Official Mode today and I'm about to start Missions Mode. Approximately how many missions are there in this mode?

Leady FF ^^
12-01-10, 08:09 AM
about 1 billion!

(seriously though there is tons and tons and tons of them).

silvertongue
12-01-10, 09:20 AM
about 1 billion!

(seriously though there is tons and tons and tons of them).

Lol!! So I'm not gonna get a Platinum trophy anytime soon then? lol!

LittleDragonZ
13-01-10, 03:11 PM
Yeah seriously it's a bit outrageous. I mean we know Koei likes being repetitive and a lot of us do, but Gundam 2 and it's missions pushes this thought to the extreme.

You go through a very long time unlocking all missions as a single pilot only to find the next pilot has the same potential amount with just a few slight mission differences. Then for the rest of the cast.

It's one of those things you'll at least want to crack over time. And not just in one playthrough.

silvertongue
18-01-10, 12:00 PM
Yeah seriously it's a bit outrageous. I mean we know Koei likes being repetitive and a lot of us do, but Gundam 2 and it's missions pushes this thought to the extreme.

You go through a very long time unlocking all missions as a single pilot only to find the next pilot has the same potential amount with just a few slight mission differences. Then for the rest of the cast.

It's one of those things you'll at least want to crack over time. And not just in one playthrough.

Definitely over time as I'm finding out, lol!

sibley1
11-02-10, 09:43 PM
play time of 165 hours and 44mins..........

its a big game!! lol

Leady FF ^^
12-02-10, 12:48 PM
wow, great progress ^^

Superbuu3
13-02-10, 01:47 AM
Definitely over time as I'm finding out, lol!

all you need to do is complete 5 missions with every character
complete all missions with one character
then play select missions with a few characters

i reckon it would clock in around 150 hours
if you aimed to do this early on you could probably do it quicker as at this point i can fly through these missions in seconds (except the extra missions those are tough)

Shika
06-05-10, 05:06 PM
For those who haven't progress for the mere and good reason they don't have the game... You can find it here for 10€ ! (http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/6567446/Dynasty-Warriors-Gundam-2/Product.html)
I neveer wtached Gundam but i heard the game was good, so i wonder if i'm gonna take it or not. I should try it first, but i'm too lazy >.<

silvertongue
06-05-10, 10:55 PM
Think it's about time I put some more time into DWG2, I haven't played for a while.

If you get chance to give it a go Shika then I think you should. I've never watched Gundam itself but the game is really enjoyable.

LittleDragonZ
07-05-10, 01:11 PM
For those who haven't progress for the mere and good reason they don't have the game... You can find it here for 10€ ! (http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/6567446/Dynasty-Warriors-Gundam-2/Product.html)
I neveer wtached Gundam but i heard the game was good, so i wonder if i'm gonna take it or not. I should try it first, but i'm too lazy >.<
So I guess you've never tried Gundam 1. Well don't! Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 is way better! Just all improvements, really. Apart from the fact only the Japanese voice acting option was not put in. So seriously the speed increase in combat makes it loads better. Amongst other things, and I also never watched the show beforehand either, Shika.

Shika
07-05-10, 04:19 PM
I bought it, I'm so weak^^"

silvertongue
07-05-10, 06:35 PM
I bought it, I'm so weak^^"

Yay!

You'll have to let us know when you get to go online as it's usually pretty dead (well it was the last time I went on). That way we can get the online trophies!

Shika
07-05-10, 07:12 PM
I don't have the gold membership :X Because sometimes I play A LOT, but sometimes I don't use the xbox for several months

And I received FFXIII yesterday, so DWG2 will wait lol

Leady FF ^^
10-05-10, 08:41 AM
DWG2 is alot better than that FF game for sure ^^

Superbuu3
10-05-10, 12:25 PM
DWG2 is currently the best dynasty warriors game

Onislash
11-05-10, 04:39 PM
Yay!

You'll have to let us know when you get to go online as it's usually pretty dead (well it was the last time I went on). That way we can get the online trophies!

I dont mind assisting people in this regard, just keep in mind there is a large time difference between me and just about everyone reading this.

Leady FF ^^
12-05-10, 09:11 AM
DWG2 is currently the best dynasty warriors game

I think so too ^^ (along with DWSF PSP for me).

silvertongue
12-05-10, 10:14 AM
I dont mind assisting people in this regard, just keep in mind there is a large time difference between me and just about everyone reading this.

Great to know. I'll give you a shout over PSN when I get chance and obviously if you can!

Thanks again.

Heero
17-12-10, 04:43 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum.

It had been awhile since i last played dynasty warrior gundam 2. So i thought it is the time to plat this game to make way for gundam musuo 3. However, i am stucked with the last trophy: all missions trophy.

Is the trophy glitch? I have double check to make sure i have done all the missions. I hope not though.. I am so close to platinum. Any idea guys? Any help will be appreciated =).

Btw,my missions are done by different characters.