PDA

View Full Version : Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? [PSP]

Insp. Chin
27-04-09, 07:42 PM
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? sees those beloved, exploding penguins from the popular Disgaea series headline their own over-the-top action adventure. The only twist is, you’ll only be given 1000 lives to complete the game where every hit loses you a life!

Coming June 26th 2009 for PSP (PlayStation Portable) in Europe.

silvertongue
28-04-09, 12:04 AM
Oh it just keeps getting better and better! Ar Tonelico 2 finally getting a PAL release Prinny, Cross Edge, Strikeforce and DW6E to look forward to, it's great!

Great stuff guys, thanks for bringing this stuff over to PAL regions!!! :)

Leady FF ^^
28-04-09, 11:51 AM
Game page and trailer here: http://www.koei.co.uk/viewgame/?gid=80

PrismZeo
28-04-09, 12:32 PM
This is great news koei, I'm so happy more people will get the chance to play this awesome game! I might even buy it again when/if the DLC comes out for it in europe.

So...will it come with the soundtrack cd like the US version did?

Leady FF ^^
28-04-09, 01:39 PM
The CD is not packaged with the game but we do have a small supply. So we will try and make them available as pre-order with game.co.uk and give some to our other partners outside the UK.

PrismZeo
28-04-09, 01:53 PM
The CD is not packaged with the game but we do have a small supply. So we will try and make them available as pre-order with game.co.uk and give some to our other partners outside the UK.

Thats a shame, but at least you might be giving people a chance to still get one. The cd is exactly the same one right though?

Leady FF ^^
28-04-09, 02:05 PM
I heard it's the same one they used in the US but I havent seen it myself. When we have it, we will post up a picture ^^

Private Prinny
28-04-09, 03:01 PM
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Yes, I can! :D

This game is somewhat difficult....for some people like me of course who have a reaction time measured in geological ages....

I have tested it at the local store...but have to say....great Disgaea Art...but after being utterly crushed in Patapon this game would be the final nail in my coffin. :rolleyes:

Judgment8
29-04-09, 01:24 PM
So are wo gonna get this too (please): http://rosenqueen.com/catalog/Prinny-PSP-Pouch-p-16178.html

I would so need this for my PSP and with Prinny on it... Ooh The Coolness.

keroro79
14-05-09, 10:57 AM
I couldn't wait for this so I imported it. Damn it its hard! Heh. Can't get very far, but if its gets more prinny recognition its fine by me! Now we need a 2d beat em up with prinnies

KungFuGamer
27-05-09, 06:53 PM
I can't wait for that game to come out Prinny: Can i really be the hero? When it does come to stores, I'll be going to get it. . If i have cash to spend at that time. To many games coming out this year that, I'm wanting to get lol!

I would get this game first before the others :D

Leady FF ^^
27-05-09, 09:03 PM
Its out on 26th June in the UK ^^ definately recommended :) I was very impressed by the graphics.

KungFuGamer
02-06-09, 06:51 PM
The Game is Awesome! I enjoy it a lot :) Still trying to beat it. And its funny too, its always making me laugh. And poor prinnys getting abused everyday of there lifes. I wouldn't want to be a prinny in that world lol!

Anso
03-06-09, 09:42 PM
Its out on 26th June in the UK ^^ definately recommended :) I was very impressed by the graphics.

When you said you were going to give out the soundtrack to some retailers, can you specify which? I live in Sweden but Webhallen (our biggest store) sells all KOEI UK releases, will they get some or do I have to order from Game.co.uk?

Any info is appreciated, VGM-geek that I am :)

PrismZeo
03-09-09, 04:17 PM
The Marona dlc stage is due out today

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/09/03/%e2%80%98heads-up%e2%80%99-playstation-store-update-3rd-september-2009/

Add-On Game Content (also available via the PS3 store)

Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?? Marona Of Phantom Island (£2.99/€3.99) PEGI 7+

I wonder how tough it is to complete?

silvertongue
03-09-09, 08:05 PM
Well I've finally ordered the game (yay me) and I'm so looking forward to it arriving. I'm like a giddy kipper!

:)

silvertongue
17-09-09, 07:24 PM
I got my game and I have to say it's brilliant.

Don't you just love Etna, lol!
The graphics are very very nice and the action and platforming are spot on!!

I'm just on the Flavour Sage stage or whatever it's called and that CHEFBOT is a pain in the ass, lol

I highly recommend it and not just for fans of Disgaea!!

:)

PrismZeo
17-09-09, 07:42 PM
I'm just on the Flavour Sage stage or whatever it's called and that CHEFBOT is a pain in the ass, lol

He sure is one alright. Don't give up, I died over 50 times, it's slightly easier to beat once you figure out the trick :D