PDA

View Full Version : KOEI OFFERS EXPO GOERS WORLD EXCLUSIVE

Insp. Chin
01-05-09, 05:05 PM
This year’s London Expo will be the first in the world to play the brand new Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires. With gaming pods placed around KOEI’s stand, Dynasty Warriors fans will be able to immerse themselves in a new take on the Dynasty Warriors story where tactical and strategic thinking are as important as combat itself.

KOEI will also host Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce multiplayer combat sessions in the beanbag lounge area! Just bring your PSP and your copy of Strikeforce and join other Dynasty Warriors fans in the ultimate battle. Anyone who turns up and plays a successful mission will be awarded a Limited Edition Dynasty Warriors figure. Get in!

For all Warriors Orochi fans, KOEI will be hosting the European Warriors Orochi Championship – turn up for head to head combat, lay waste to the competition, and if you’re the last combatant standing, the title (and exclusive prize) is yours!

If that wasn’t all, KOEI’s games and exclusive merchandise will be on sale throughout the show, while fans of KOEI’s characters can join the world record attempt for the most cosplay characters ever assembled in a single venue.

‘KOEI loves attending the London Expo’, said Will Curley, Vice President Sales & Marketing KOEI Ltd, ‘we always have such a loyal turn out of fans that make the weekend the success it has become for us. With this year’s chance to play Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires for the first time, we wanted to give something back to everyone that has supported us in the past. We look forward to seeing everyone there!’.

For more information, please check the sites:
KOEI Europe Expo 2009 - http://koeiexpo.co.uk
London MCM Expo - http://www.londonexpo.com

Nevfx
01-05-09, 07:03 PM
Sounds like fun, shame I can't go.

Yurisatan
01-05-09, 07:16 PM
/agree with u:(

Ruka
01-05-09, 07:17 PM
Thats very interesting, I imagine you guys will have a lot all together...
I would love to go, specially for the WO championship. But I live too far from there. :P

Maybe someday later. ;P

Nevfx
01-05-09, 07:26 PM
I can't pay for the trip. Shame, the championship sounds fun!

Insp. Chin
01-05-09, 07:43 PM
The world premiere of Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires... Haha we're showing a week before it released in Japan and I believe it's the English version we're going to show so you guys would be the first bunch who actually see the game, not just Europe but whole world, including Asia :)

Nevfx
01-05-09, 07:47 PM
Wow, someone record gameplay for those who can't go.

Sun Wukong
02-05-09, 05:05 PM
I'll do my best yo show what i can of everything at the expo and with all the gameplays!

Insp. Chin
03-05-09, 02:51 PM
And some photo shoots as well lol!

Nevfx
03-05-09, 04:32 PM
I just wanna see DW6: Empires in all honesty, lol. I cannot wait for that game.