PDA

View Full Version : DWG2 Music Discussion

LittleDragonZ
01-05-09, 11:20 PM
My most favorable new music piece would likely be Blazed Down On Us. Whereas I still believe the all-time is Soldier In Metal from Gundam 1. Plus Profound Space is quite an awesome track in DWG2.

As a side note, remember you can change music mid-battle by going to Player Info, Sound Select. Though you're unable to in the Official Mode and Mission Mode story stages. So try it out in Free Mission levels.

nathan89ting
02-05-09, 10:52 AM
nice i didnt know that am gna try it all for one is a brilliant track that works perfectly with the action of the game reminds me of classic gundam mixed with dynasty warriors orignal style it really gets you in the mood to battle a rival ace! :D

God-Like Phoenix
02-05-09, 11:02 AM
Ok...now im not really the kind of person to get all excited about the music for any game at all, its just not all that important to me, but the music in DWG2 is really quite good, and there are a few of the tracks(cant remember the names) that really remind me of the music of the original DW series, which is really nice to listen to :)

The option to choose what tracks you want to listen to in battle is quite a nice feature also :) even though you cant do it in the Official or Story levels, but thats ok...since there arent all that many of them, with more chances to do so in the Friendship, Licence, Free Mission etc. ^^

Zechs
02-05-09, 11:35 AM
I don't have preferences, just sad because our version doesn't have the original BGM music from the TV series, like the jap version. Fighting with opening & ending songs on background it's very exciting XD
However, the main theme from the opening movie is awesome.

Onislash
02-05-09, 02:51 PM
"In conclusion" seems to in the game. Thanks to MA fights I saw it at a ratio of almost 100% at 1 point.