PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Warriors Orochi 2 character?

LittleDragonZ
21-01-09, 07:44 PM
Which of the new characters introduced to the series gets your vote? Mine would be Sun Wukong due to his personality, appearance and especially his quick and energetic movelist. There are a few attacks of his that could've been more useful however.

So, who's yours?

Insp. Chin
21-01-09, 07:51 PM
Sun Wukong because of his speed!! How about putting an option for "Other"? Maybe people like some other characters like Dodomekki and Gyuki?

Shika
22-01-09, 01:07 PM
Da Ji ! cause she's funny, and she can hit a wide area. And she's pretty :p

Gischie
22-01-09, 01:12 PM
I posted Nu Wa because I love her special attack and she was one of my fav in DW3, glad koei didn't change a lot her moveset (especially her pointy musou)

Shika
22-01-09, 01:15 PM
Yes but Nu Wa can't kill a lot of ennemies with a single blow, so it's long to kill big groups. But yeah special attacks are cool.

Gischie
22-01-09, 01:19 PM
I think Nu Wa could kill a groupe of enemy officers with her special move! but you're right in duel she is better

Shika
22-01-09, 01:23 PM
yeah but, you can't do her special too many times, it uses musou. Whereas Da Ji's regular attacks hit a lot of ennemies^^ And Himiko is also a mass-killer, but she's too childish^^'

Gischie
22-01-09, 01:28 PM
the problem with Da Ji is her attacks are for me too random, you don't know who you hit and she is quite difficult to use (need a profesional figure skater to help me? lol). And I love Himiko :p she is so good but still for me among all the new girls my fav stay Nu Wa.

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 01:35 PM
Da Ji is tough to control, but like with any Warriors game, you'll get use to it in the end.

Himiko looks innocent and harmless, but is extremely deadly to face against.

Sun Wukong is just, the reasons I stated in my post, very funny and annoying in the game. The latter like myself lol.

Gischie
22-01-09, 01:40 PM
:o Sun wukong, he is quite cool but I didn't have enough time to test him because you unlock him at almost the end of the game!!!

Zenelix
22-01-09, 03:46 PM
I voted Fu Xi, because his weapon set has always been my favourite from the Dynasty Warriors series. Whenever there is an Edit Mode in a Warriors game, I always make a character with his weapon to play as. Good for crowd control and one-on-one, plus it's pretty powerful.

Also, they made him pretty cool in this game :cool:

foamy666
22-01-09, 06:25 PM
Sun Wukong for me as I like his move set though not a fan of his musou attack and his speed is useful especially for getting some of the treasures later on like Shu's last stage due to the time limit you have to get the gate open.

Oh and can't forget that he's just a funny character with his officer KO quote and a few of his speeches in the battles.

Crimsondramon
23-01-09, 03:11 AM
Orochi, since he's a freaking serpent with a scythe :P

Ruka
23-01-09, 11:31 AM
Taigong Wang for me, I love his killer Musou and his deadly C2 and his C1 for breaking the guard of multiple enemies, He doesn't have too much of powerful charge attacks but he's still a powerful warrior.

Then would be Yoshitsune, Da Ji and Shin Orochi.

Cao Cao
23-01-09, 11:45 AM
My favourite is Yoshitsune. I can play with him very well and cut down everything.:p
Next would be Sun Wukong and Himiko.

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:50 AM
Nu Wa. I'd hit that.

Amy
24-01-09, 08:51 PM
Himiko and Taigong Wang are my favourite new additions to WO2. I love both of their weapons/attacks.

Lord Tsao Pi
25-01-09, 03:13 AM
:) out of that list my fav is taigong wang hes so cool and powerful

Jiahe
09-02-09, 01:01 PM
I went for the Elf on Ice Skates, Da Ji! I love her interaction with other characters because some of the things she say makes me laugh. Also, she is a fun Almighty character to use in the game.

silvertongue
09-02-09, 06:30 PM
Da Ji for me. I love her humour plus the fact that she can clear alot of enemies!
If we could choose two then my second choice would have to be Nu Wa.
Like Gischie, i love her special attack. Plus i think she has one of the best cut scenes in the game. Well a favourite of mine anyway! :)

Onislash
09-02-09, 09:20 PM
Orochi X. Great stun and musou drain in 1 move, and C4 for almost killing everything in a wide area outright!

Captain Ashton
22-02-09, 07:59 PM
Yoshitsune Minamoto is my favourite out of those. Fu Xi is my next favourite.

Zhou Tai 101
26-02-09, 01:41 AM
Fu Xi because his big sword allows a large range and helps get more KO's and because I think hes the best of all the new people.

little_zhurong
01-05-09, 10:43 PM
Da Ji she's very funny. I also Sun Wukong for the same reason. lol.

Matty1994
05-05-09, 01:10 PM
nuwa sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot :D

Yurisatan
05-05-09, 02:26 PM
Orochi . Only because he has AOE skills making him a strong character to kill many soldiers at once & of course his ruthless type :D

Ramza
06-05-09, 03:18 PM
Yoshitsune for me.
His moveset is fun to use and being a Technique character he can attack at high speed.

Himiko has a great moveset as well, but everything else about her annoys me :D

Also, while not on the list, Dodomeki is fun to use in VS mode. His only flaw is that he copies some moves from Kotaro =/

ZhangLiao444
02-06-09, 01:05 PM
I like Taigong Wang because of his moveset and he looks pretty cool.

AphasiaDyslexia
09-07-09, 07:03 PM
Mine is Taigong Wang out of the options listed.
His C1 combo could hit everything before him lol.
His mosou however seldom I try to use them was really entertaining.
Plus he just looks awesome.

As for the comment at the end about Sun Wukong being unlocked at the end of the game, well that really depends which story you pick first. :P

I had him after i finished my first story [Wei ftw.]

AphasiaDyslexia
09-07-09, 07:04 PM
Also, while not on the list, Dodomeki is fun to use in VS mode. His only flaw is that he copies some moves from Kotaro =/

To be fair, kotaro fuuma is amazingly cool. :P

Xx--Nik--xX
06-08-09, 03:24 PM
Yoshitsune is the best. he seems to have a lightsaber as a weapon
.he's come from star wars universe :D

Mousou hat
06-08-09, 04:20 PM
Taigong wang since he has a very original combat style fishing up waterbombs and boom! there goes the enemy. Very good character... in a bad game. ;(

Komatsu-Hime
08-08-09, 12:37 PM
I voted for Nu Wa! It really pleased me when it had been announced in Warriors Orochi 2, then it has a very good style of gameplay.

CuckooBanana
16-08-09, 07:27 PM
i recently played the game, haven't gotten it yet but i'm going to, and i though that Sun Wukong was the best. i thought he was more fun then zhou yu. Sun Wukong is awesome and i'm getting the game so i can play him lol.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/2b121adcb96e4518955e7b99de86cacd

CJZ
09-09-09, 06:45 AM
Himiko, because she should be a Power character with how strong she is and she is the most adorable person ever ^^

Ramza
09-09-09, 04:14 PM
To be fair, kotaro fuuma is amazingly cool. :PI love Kotaro, but Dodomeki copying some of his moves is a bit of a waste. They're both usable, so why can't the latter have his unique moveset?

LegacyDX
23-10-09, 09:43 AM
I really like Yoshitsune Minamoto because his speed is fast his attack is good and he is very cool.And Believe me I think he is one of the best in Warrior Orochi 2.