PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer & Friends

LewisSO
07-05-09, 08:53 PM
Can someone explain the Multiplayer Feature to me exactly? Do I need to have friends that own a PSP and DW:Strikeforce or can I play with you guys online?
Sorry, my copy only arrived today even though I pre-ordered it and I'm still new to things on it.

LittleDragonZ
07-05-09, 10:49 PM
Hey, no unfortunately there's no online battling or teaming up, it's multiplayer using ad-hoc. Ad-hoc basically let's you connect to people who are in close proximity to you. And yes, each person would need a PSP and Strikeforce.

Leady FF ^^
07-05-09, 11:56 PM
Basically, yeah, you need friends with a copy of Strikeforce and a PSP ^^

Or just come to LondonExpo, Midlands Expo or Memorabilia and play with us. :)

silvertongue
08-05-09, 12:05 AM
Basically, yeah, you need friends with a copy of Strikeforce and a PSP ^^

Or just come to LondonExpo, Midlands Expo or Memorabilia and play with us. :)

It looks like it's gonna be the next Memorabilia for me in Brimingham. When is the next one? Is it November?

LewisSO
08-05-09, 08:40 AM
That's too bad. It would have been awesome as a Online Multiplayer game. What's with all the cities to choose from?

Leady FF ^^
08-05-09, 09:12 AM
That's too bad. It would have been awesome as a Online Multiplayer game. What's with all the cities to choose from?

They are for when there are alot of people gathered together to play.

silvertongue - yeah I guess the next one is in November for Mem.

Nevfx
08-05-09, 09:26 AM
Its for people who are close to you, like you get 3 mates around and play it together. At the London Expo people from here are gonna play together, and probably at every other Expo.

Everyone will need a PSP and Strikeforce copy yeah.

Mr.Honda
13-05-09, 03:54 PM
There are "other means" to play this online via ad-hoc, but you would need to research them and it would involve 3rd party software/hardware.

Game is designed for local multiplay only, which is probably the one thing I won't be able to experience with this game =/