PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Male and Female Characters

bounty104
08-05-09, 03:28 PM
what dw girl and boy who like?

i like ma chao and xing cai, because in my oppion i think he is the coolest charcter.
i like xing cai because she is a good dw5 caharcter.

Onislash
08-05-09, 03:30 PM
Xiahou Dun as I like that moveset and personality. Yue Ying for the great movesets over games.

Yurisatan
08-05-09, 06:23 PM
Me too Xiahou Dun cause of his moveset & unique weapon
& about girl i like Xiao Qiao fastest player in game & cool moveset also.
oh & she`s cute :D

ebil shrimp
10-05-09, 12:09 PM
Zhang Liao, because as my sig says he's 'captain badass'

and probably.... no i dont know, i dont really have a favourite female character

Nevfx
19-05-09, 10:45 AM
Sima Yi, hes so cunning and evil.

Xia Qiao, good moveset, and cute voice. :)

God-Like Phoenix
19-05-09, 02:00 PM
Title change...just to make it a bit more easier to find :)

On topic though, my favourite male just has to be Ling Tong, with my favourite female being....hmm, I dont really use all that many of them, I think it might either be Xiao Qiao, Sun Shang Xiang, Yue Ying, Xing Cai or Zhu Rong :D I can never really make my mind up with these kinds of things ^^

Black_Dragon
19-05-09, 02:42 PM
well for me it would have to be Lu bu becouse he is above all
and for female it would have to be Xiao Qiao her musou was the best in DW 4 and 5 she is the best female Character :p or zhen ji

Ramza
19-05-09, 03:43 PM
Male: Sun Ce (DW2-5), kickass weapon and cool personality.
Female: Zhu Rong, DW4 6th costume.

Alonzo Orion
20-05-09, 02:59 PM
Zhou Yu and Lady Zhurong.

Zhou Yu because when I was younger I wanted to be just like him... Now I'm better, nah I'm kidding, because he's tatical, a prettyboy apprantly much like myself and worried his self to death which looks like a fate we will both share soon enough.
I like him in Dynasty Warriors because he's cool, calm and swift, not overpowering, usually the character I go for.

Lady Zhurong because she is Lady Zhurong, no other woman puts up a fight throughout the whole of the Three Kingdoms novel apart fromn her, sure hope they place her back into the game along with Meng Huo.
I liked her in Dynasty Warriors because of how hilarious she looked and how over powered she was made, blonde haired Chinese woman with a massive boomerang, throwing knives and big jugs, yes... We renamed her Bustylaroo.

Dantie Neit
23-05-09, 07:31 AM
My fav used to be Zhang Fei when I first played. Then it was Zhou Tai and Ma Chao (before the change), and after that I went with Zhao Yun. Now it's not so easy, most of them are fairly good, but I guess the ones I like are (not in order):
Zhang Liao - Moves
Cao Cao - Personality and Fury look
Zhou Yu - All round
Gan Ning - All round except moves
Zhou Tai - All round
Sun Ce - All round except moves
Zhao Yun - All round
Liu Bei - All round except goody-two-shoes attitude
Lu Bu - All round
Meng Huo - Personality

Zhen Ji - All round
Sun Shang Xiang - All round
Xiao Qiao - All round
Diao Chan - All round

My favourite lady of Dynasty Warriors is Xiao Qiao, my favourite male character, I'd say Zhou Tai for his look and Zhou Yu for his character (it'd be nice to have a wife like his :D.)

Strongluke9
27-05-09, 11:31 PM
The male Character i would be is Lu Bu so i can kick everybodys butt. (And get Diao Chan after me:p)
And For the girl, i'd be Zhen Ji as who doesnt want to PwN people with a flute lol :D

Dantie Neit
03-06-09, 09:57 AM
I'd like to add two more fav characters. I don't what they're like in WO2, haven't been able to get a copy yet, but my favourite female move set, and a great character as well, is Nu Wa from DW3. Fu Xi, I think they're brother and sister in the series, as well. I normally don't like such slow weapons, but it's different with him.

DWLegend
06-07-10, 09:34 AM
I'd say Zhao Yun because he's kickass.
And for female character I would have to say Zhu Rhong. :)

Qiao Beauty
17-07-10, 01:04 PM
(Up until and including DW5 [+XL+Empires])
Fave Male:
Ma Chao (On a Horse)
Jiang Wei or Zhou Tai (on foot)

Fave Female:
Da Qiao
Zhu Rong or Zhen Ji (for musou)
Sun SX or Zhen Ji (for personality)

Huang Yueying
11-10-10, 01:14 AM
I like Yue Ying! (go figure) And I like Zhuge Liang because of that.