PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Least Favorite Quotes in Gundam 2

LittleDragonZ
09-05-09, 11:52 PM
I really like the voices such as Milliardo, Judau & Kamille, especially some of their quotes. Also Domon because he shouts nearly every line and he's really hyper. Shinn's not bad because he's full of rage as well. Whereas Athrun is okay, but I don't like Kira's ''stop it!'' ''stop fighting!'' or ''I will fight!'' or anything he says or complains about really....not forgetting I dislike Lacus's voice.

You can talk about quotes from the game here too. Like I love hearing Kamille's ''It's because of people like you that this war will never end! Go to hell!'' and the way he shouts ''Time for you to go!'' against Scirocco. I just like his voice and voice acting.

There are many more awesome voices in this game against the bad ones, though.

God-Like Phoenix
10-05-09, 12:30 AM
My least favourite quotes pretty much involve anything coming from Kamille, seriously...he's just a pain in the @ss, when ever I see him...I try to kill him as fast as possible just so he would just shut the hell up :p

Scirocco has a few good quotes in him...and he doesnt have to be a pain to get them across either ^^ and also...I think that Four has some good ones also...I havent get her yet -_-

Zechs
10-05-09, 10:52 AM
I love Milliardo's quotes :D

"The Epyon has the power to make the best future a reality."
"Sorry, but you can't wipe me off just yet!"
"You underestimate me. It'll take more than this to kill me."

The funniest quotes are the selection lines for Kamille and Shinn :°D

LittleDragonZ
10-05-09, 03:47 PM
In Gundam 1, there was no talk about Kamille and his girly name. But in Gundam 2 I've heard a few pilots comment, including Jerrid & Domon.

Ramza
10-05-09, 07:23 PM
"Kamille is a MAN's name, and I am a MAN!!"

That's his line in Zeta episode 1: Jerid said something about hearing a girl's name, "but that kid looks like a boy". Kamille got mad and punched him, got arrested, punched some more guys, escaped on a stolen car, returned, stole a Gundam Mk.II and joined AEUG.

You don't mess with Kamille's name, man.

Domon repeating the Gundam Fight rules is kinda out of place if you ask me. You think he'd realize tis is WAR, not a GUNDAM FIGHT, after one or two stages...

LittleDragonZ
10-05-09, 09:31 PM
^I like his treaty rule for not aiming for the cockpit. LOL obviously some grunt or someone would've been aiming at his. xD

Onislash
11-05-09, 04:51 AM
Favourite "School was in session and you badly needed it"
Annoying "Stop fighting"

Leady FF ^^
11-05-09, 10:31 AM
My least favourite quotes pretty much involve anything coming from Kamille, seriously...

'Anyone who stands against us will taste the power of our passion!'

0_o

Thadius
11-05-09, 09:32 PM
My favourite is Sarah's "If you hadn't stuck your head out, I wouldn't of had to chop it off" She says that in such a nonchalant way. My least favourite is Shinn, purely because he was an asshole all through SEED destiny, and the line "i'm gonna mash you like potatoes" is like listening to a put down from a 6 year old. Uso has that weird one about growing up in tears which I assume has some relevance to the series he is from.

the_bebop
21-05-09, 10:23 AM
I like these Quotes.

When Glemy Toto locates Roux Louka in the Zeta Gundam.

Glemy Toto: My momma always taught me to pay my debts.
Roux Louka: So Your a momma's boy.

And kai's line.

Try as we might humans can't be gods. But we can come pretty close.

God-Like Phoenix
22-05-09, 07:47 AM
There is one quote from I think Shinn that I think is quite well voiced...and I find it quite funny the way he says it:

"If you dont know what you're talking about, do yourself a favour and be quiet" ^^

Jarlino
08-06-09, 01:15 PM
Necropost. ^_^'

My favorite quote is the Combination attack between Master Asia and Domon.

"LOOK TO THE EAST!"
"IT'S BURNING RED!"

And anything Yazan or Gym say. <3

Don't really have a dislike quote...or at least I can't remember it because I dislike it. ;)

Ramza
08-06-09, 11:04 PM
And anything Yazan or Gym say. <3

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4540/1210403219403jj6.jpg

:D

I don't think he actually says that in the game, but it's funny nonetheless!

mp99
16-06-09, 03:19 PM
actually, i LOVE kamille's quotes!!! "we could be gone at any moment. should have changed my underwear" WHAT?t?t?t?t? XD

sadly hate kira. doesnt sound right when he's english!!! "kira yamato, freedom gundam,I WILL FIGHT". yes, tht's assumed coz i picked u....

Nick84therock
17-06-09, 07:00 AM
Team SP Attack Quotes:

Heero: Shut up! Or I'll miss the target!
Domon: You'll be fine, now let's do it!

Milliardo: So... you've learned to use the system
Heero: As have you

Haman: Show me how a knight fights!
Milliardo: And you, show me how a lady fights!

Anything team-up quotes with Heero and Domon is priceless really.

SunAndSteel
25-06-09, 10:49 AM
Get 1000 kills with Camille:
"This is why people keep dying!"

I laughed, I laughed hard.