PDA

View Full Version : G1 Jockey 2008

Insp. Chin
21-01-09, 08:53 PM
G1 Jockey series which loved by everyone in the UK.

The portal site has been launched a while ago. The URL is: http://g1jockey.co.uk/

The downloadable content (DLC) info is available on the site too!

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:56 AM
It's loved by everyone in the UK? I'm in the UK and I don't have it. Maybe I should get it though. Would anyone suggest it as a game to get?

Insp. Chin
23-01-09, 01:27 PM
It's popular in UK, yes :) You can check the review from Amazon/play.com about this game. But it really depends on your interest, if you love horse racing you will love this game for sure. If not, then you need to watch the trailer on the site and see if that's your type of game :)

LewisSO
23-01-09, 05:57 PM
It's popular in UK, yes :) You can check the review from Amazon/play.com about this game. But it really depends on your interest, if you love horse racing you will love this game for sure. If not, then you need to watch the trailer on the site and see if that's your type of game :)
I will definitely check it out.

umair.razak
23-12-13, 08:48 PM
I'm Big fan of Horse Racing and Love Horse Racing Game. I want to know if I can get G1 Jockey 4 2008 PS3 in India. I have seen that this game was not released in India so I'm not having it. I also want to know if the game developers will make a new game or may by an addition to G1 Jockey series and please release it in India is big gaming market for the developers. I'm sorry, I'm new to this forum and didn't want to know where to post it. It would be a favor if I would get the G1 Jockey 4 2008 PS3 in India or if the new game would be released in India. I would also be happy if this game (G1 Jockey 4 2008 PS3) is released now in India, so that I can get it.

Black_Dragon
28-12-13, 07:20 PM
Just import if you want a game the ps3 can play any game from any region

umair.razak
01-01-14, 08:10 PM
Just import if you want a game the ps3 can play any game from any region

Thanks, I'm trying to buy this online form other regions.