PDA

View Full Version : DLC! 3 missions free on PSN/Xbox live

Onislash
14-05-09, 05:41 PM
Enough said, Although I can not check Xbox live. Hopefully good enough news for own thread. At least saves searching, I suppose.

Zechs
14-05-09, 06:57 PM
Already out? I'll check later.

Sugizo58
14-05-09, 10:52 PM
it is available on xbox live, i confirm 2 missions about giant gundams and 1 about musha gundam in space

Nick84therock
15-05-09, 12:56 AM
it is available on xbox live, i confirm 2 missions about giant gundams and 1 about musha gundam in space

looks like I have reason to play this again..... Even if I already beat these.... (JP version)

Onislash
15-05-09, 06:15 AM
Lost 1 and Lost 2 are rather easy, but at least it does not involve allies living (or I would rank it harder than the 3rd mission easily).

Shindo
16-05-09, 03:41 PM
There's only 3 missions DLC or we can wait for some new missions again in future ?

LittleDragonZ
16-05-09, 04:58 PM
Every other week we are suppose to be getting mission batches I've heard.

I've played two of these, both the Lost missions and yeah, nothing too special except for fighting them in a row.

Thadius
18-05-09, 04:30 PM
These are good an all if you just want to kill some mobile armour but I would have preferred some reward like increased relationships with random characters, or all rank 4 parts for the suit you used (obviously if you have unlocked rank 4 beforehand) that kind of thing.

Onislash
18-05-09, 05:07 PM
The main DLC I want is making the mobile suit lab stop the love obsession with maxed out parts. I max out Wing Zero and I still see half the parts for upgrade still being Wing Zero. Not nice.

LittleDragonZ
18-05-09, 06:13 PM
The main DLC I want is making the mobile suit lab stop the love obsession with maxed out parts. I max out Wing Zero and I still see half the parts for upgrade still being Wing Zero. Not nice.
LOL. You know what, I'm pretty sure that it's annoying and that the recently used suits show up there, that could be why.

But yeah, I would like it as well.

Thadius
18-05-09, 07:06 PM
Yeah recently used suits show up more than the others, so thats a little flaw in the way it works, as well as the fact it shows maxed parts constantly. It should remove maxed parts to allow the lower stat pieces to appear.

Sugizo58
28-05-09, 01:04 PM
3 news missions are available on xbox live, and i think on PSN !!!!

Onislash
28-05-09, 05:40 PM
From the announcement:

(1) War... it never changes... A never ending cycle of vengeance entraps all who are drawn into its bloody embrace. Will you be strong enough to be the one that finally puts an end to this tragic tale?

This sounds like something from GSD. Does Kira play a part? Hope its hard, I am running out of things to do.

(2) Is there a mobile suit you've been itching to put together but just can't find all the parts? Well, this here's your chance to get all the parts you've been looking for!

This should be really helpful as some class 2/3 suits appear rarely. Zeong gave me nightmares in that respect.

God-Like Phoenix
28-05-09, 11:18 PM
This should be really helpful as some class 2/3 suits appear rarely. Zeong gave me nightmares in that respect.
Argh, that second one would be absolutely usless for me...since I already have got every part for every mobile suit....but then again, I dont even have xbox live...so I wouldnt be able to get it anyway :D

Zenelix
29-05-09, 12:01 AM
My PS3 died yesterday... so I can't get this, and I'm pretty sure I've lost all my save data too. :(

The missions sound interesting, but like GLP, the second one's useless to me since I have all the parts of all MSs already (or should that be 'did have'? T_T )

Sugizo58
29-05-09, 07:42 AM
The first of this new DLC is interesting cause there is Sarah VS Reccoa and one will be ally (the one you don't have killed). So, to have "the O Licence" and to low donw Reccoa friendship, it is very good !!

Onislash
29-05-09, 11:37 AM
The first misson is interesting, but over too fast. Certainly a good idea.

The second two are great (land and space of what has been mentioned) in theory, but there is 3 choices per misson so it still has a luck element to it.

Onislash
16-06-09, 08:09 AM
Certainly the most interesting set of DLC so far. The Focus! mission is really annoying (Can not do it with most suits). The rest are the getting boring more True missions (Hard but not really after the 4th time) and the funny mission of coin flipping. Poor Gyunei hates me now, or should after all those beatings... :D