PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Gundam 2

silvertongue
15-05-09, 08:59 AM
So I've not had chance to play this one yet as I'm still waiting for my PS3 to come back. It's been back twice so far and both times with the same problem, nightmare.

Anyway so what do you guys think of the new Gundam? Is it everything you expected or everything you expected and more?

:)

Zechs
15-05-09, 10:41 AM
It's wonderful, the only bad thing is the missing of japanese voices. However, I tried both PS3 and Xbox version and I think that 360's one is better.

God-Like Phoenix
16-05-09, 05:03 AM
I absolutely love the game, it has many hours of gameplay in it, im almost up to 100 hours, and still I have a long way to go untill I can get everything ^^

It is a worthwhile buy, and the gameplay is I think much better than that from WO2 and the other DW/SW games :)

silvertongue
16-05-09, 07:35 AM
I absolutely love the game, it has many hours of gameplay in it, im almost up to 100 hours, and still I have a long way to go untill I can get everything ^^

It is a worthwhile buy, and the gameplay is I think much better than that from WO2 and the other DW/SW games :)

See at the moment WO2 and DW Strikeforce are my favourite Warrior games so far (Strikeforce being my absolute fave). I can't wait to start DWG2 but like I said before I still gotta wait on my PS3 coming back fixed! Let's just hope it's soon!

God-Like Phoenix
16-05-09, 08:01 AM
See at the moment WO2 and DW Strikeforce are my favourite Warrior games so far (Strikeforce being my absolute fave). I can't wait to start DWG2 but like I said before I still gotta wait on my PS3 coming back fixed! Let's just hope it's soon!

Yeah...I only just got WO2, and I still think that DWG2 is so much better...but I dont have Strikeforce yet >.< so I cant really account for that one, but as I said:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 > Warriors Orochi 2 :)

Thadius
18-05-09, 03:33 PM
Dynasty gundam 2 is pretty good, a vast improvement over the original and has a hell of a lot of playtime if you want to get everything. I have taken a break from it for the time being since I would get bored of it through sheer repetition of play, but it is one of the best releases by Koei so far.

Leady FF ^^
18-05-09, 03:43 PM
DWG2 and Strikeforce. What more could you want ^^

(Well you sould have DWG: Strikeforce. That would be so awesome!)

Thadius
18-05-09, 06:07 PM
Heh Leady get me a PSP and a copy and I will be a convert no problem :)

TRANSFORMERS22X
24-05-09, 06:53 PM
This is the time I've been waiting for since, well since the ARCADE video-games of the '80! DWG2 is the new begins, next DW6:EMPIRES...This is the way video-gamer developers wants it to be...we have now the advance tech. and the computers to make the games better. No more tradin' or sellin' your videogames. You'll treasure with it, enjoy-welcome to the next generation everyone ;)

Thadius
24-05-09, 07:47 PM
Sadly I wouldn't hold my breath on the idea of entirely new mobile suits being added as DLC, maybe in a future game but not this one. Would be interesting to see what koei does with DLC though as in how significant a push they will make in regards to the type of content they produce. A Koei game that could be kept alive with regular content like Fallout 3 has would be one of the best ever made by them.