PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Warriors 3

LittleDragonZ
21-01-09, 08:59 PM
Promoted as a Nintendo Wii title, nobody knows if it really is just that.

Anyway, this is where you can discuss whatever has been confirmed and perhaps what you predict will come out of this.

HebiYaro
22-01-09, 03:27 PM
I know why I have a Wii now lol It will be for THIS game!
My only fear about this game is about the controls, because of the wiimote (I'm not fond of the nunchuk), but maybe it will be interesting!

Gischie
22-01-09, 03:32 PM
The only thing I'm afraid for this game, I hope they won't change it too much, to be honest SW2 was so good, I can't imagine to do something better than that :s

Shika
22-01-09, 06:04 PM
I'm rather worried about the fact that it could really be only for Wii :(
And I hope they won't totaly change characters' look (or delete characters), because I remember a game worse that the precedented episode :rolleyes:

Sho-saka
22-01-09, 08:27 PM
Oh, yeah. I remembered this game; caused loads of complaints from the guys over at the KW forums, though it isn't as bad as the Blizzard games.

*coughdiabloIIIandstarcraftIIcough*

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:53 AM
I will be pissed off it it only comes out on Wii. I do have a Wii. Atleast It's been announced on a console I actually have. Unlike Orochi Z. :(

Stupid PS3.

Psycho_Ifrit
26-01-09, 12:59 PM
why would they releas eit for the wii they have only had a sub gameson the wii and i dont know anyone hoe bought it i reakon it will come out for 360 and ps3

Chaos Dragon
27-01-09, 02:37 PM
yeah it will come out for the 360 and the pd3 since it wil be the latest koei game and willl have the best graphics and game play and hopefully ONLINE army vs army style like in samurai warriors 1 which you can challenge loads of other players !!!!!!!!!

Psycho_Ifrit
27-01-09, 03:05 PM
that sounds more likely than wii i saw a trailer of samurai warriors katana for the wii and i dint think it liiked very good

Xavier
29-01-09, 01:13 PM
I liked the Samurai Warriors series, and would be disappointed if it was only to come out for the Wii, as I would prefer to play it on the 360 or PS3, due to the fact that I don't play the Wii.

Alonzo Orion
29-01-09, 02:00 PM
Not being a fan of the Samurai Warriors series, if it was put on the Nintendo Wii it'd certainly encourage me to buy it so long as with what you use the Wii Controller for is good.

64crayons
16-02-09, 03:48 AM
it will come out for 360 and ps3, koei is not stupid they would make millions of dollars if it was for 360 and ps3 and lose millions if it was just for wii. if this game comes out for wii only i will never buy a koei game again!

the characters they have shown us look really cool and i hope they're all new and that there are even more new ones.(like 7 mabey?)

Gischie
19-02-09, 11:58 AM
:o really finally it will be on those 2 plateforme, I though it would only be on Wii >< (plus I'm so rubbish on Wii) ^^ what's a good news!

Onislash
19-02-09, 12:50 PM
it will come out for 360 and ps3, koei is not stupid they would make millions of dollars if it was for 360 and ps3 and lose millions if it was just for wii.

Do not forget the ps2 got 2 enhanced versions of PS3/Xbox 360 games that PS3/Xbox 360 owners have not seen yet. Besides it could not of hurt to actually say it is on other consoles (I think).

Ruka
19-02-09, 09:01 PM
:o really finally it will be on those 2 plateforme, I though it would only be on Wii >< (plus I'm so rubbish on Wii) ^^ what's a good news! I'm affraid its not any "news" he is just voicing his opinion, KOEI hasn't announced nothing for other consoles rather than Wii. As much as I agree with the game on PS3 and Xbox360, there is nothing new yet. :/

64crayons
19-02-09, 09:29 PM
:o really finally it will be on those 2 plateforme, I though it would only be on Wii >< (plus I'm so rubbish on Wii) ^^ what's a good news!

oh no, i didn't mean it definately would i meant it should come out on those two platforms and also others, but its koei's descision

God-Like Phoenix
19-02-09, 09:48 PM
If its only going to be on the Wii...right now that wont really bother me, since we're going to be getting one soon :p but when I first heard that it was on the Wii, to be honest I was quite annoyed.

I had been waiting for a new SW game to come out, and I find out its going on the one console I dont have...but at least I dont have that problem anymore.

I havent really seen much or any new info on the game...is it going to be quiet...or am I just not looking?

64crayons
20-02-09, 01:33 AM
my reaction to this news was shocked, i don't have a wii and i will not get one for one game, but seriously i was like WHAT!?

samualj46
20-02-09, 12:36 PM
it will definetly come out for the other consoles so dnt worry

64crayons
22-02-09, 09:59 PM
i think so too!
anyone have any predictions as to who might those new characters be

HebiYaro
22-02-09, 10:31 PM
It's strange we don't have any news yet, since the game is scheduled for this year.
I hope they won't change drastically the gameplay, won't keep the same chara design for the veterans (like Nobunaga in the video, he's still in his SW2's costume), and if they change it, I don't want to see costumes too much changed either (like DW5 -> DW6).
I hope there won't be any cutting at all, as for the characters or the battles...

Ruka
22-02-09, 11:42 PM
Yes its strange KOEI hasn't revealed any new info about SW3. But you know what I find weird, in the past Warriors games KOEI kept changing costumes every title number (DW2, DW3, DW4, DW5, DW6, SW1 and SW2), even if the change was slighty it still occured, why break the tradition now with SW3? As Nobunaga is shown in his SW2 Costume.

After reviewing the teaser trailer again, the first character reminds me a lot of Taigong Wang, the silhouette is very similar to his, weapon and weapon handling. The second looks like a potentional female Ninja, Nene or Kunoichi maybe. The 3rd somehow reminds me of Magoichi also because of the silhouette. The last one doesn't even look like a SW character with sword and shield.

Hopefully after DW:Strikeforce and DW6:E we will hear more news about this title and a release date.

HebiYaro
22-02-09, 11:46 PM
My guess is that they still work on chara design, but they had to show at least one of the old characters, and they picked Nobunaga... Now, I think it's like Squall in the FF8 demo, with his regular costume shown, but in the final version of the game, he's in his seed uniform...

Ruka
23-02-09, 12:10 AM
That makes sense. ^^
I think they might give him the SW2 costume as an alternate as it happened in DW4 and DW5 where you could choose the old costumes.

Like you, I hope so too they don't cut characters of. But new costumes like it happend DW5 to DW6 would be excellent. But I hope they don't have Renbu or another system.

HebiYaro
23-02-09, 12:23 AM
Oh nooo, not Renbu! It totally ruined DW6 for me, since it's rather repetitive & you're not master of your moves :/
What I mean is that in SW2, you know what you're doing, but in DW6... it's just the same, always & always... Except if you do some charges from time to time. It's funny, at first, but it's quicly boring! What I enjoyed the most in the SW2 moveset is that every new move was slow to be unlocked, and unlike DW5, it was THE CHARACTER, and not THE WEAPON...

Ruka
23-02-09, 12:37 AM
Yes thats a very good thing about SW2. I also enjoyed a lot the Ability learning method where you had to look for specific enemies through the various battles to learn them, not looking for boxes on the same stage over and over for items like on DW, it gets rather repetitive.

I hope to see some fun mini-games too. ^^

HebiYaro
23-02-09, 11:52 AM
Yes ^^ It was really a good idea, even better than the DW6 skill tree IMO. Because, except the personal skill, everyone has the same things, unlike DW6 where some characters may be at a disavantage when it comes to personal skill tree (exemple : Lady Luck is a really useful skill but only a few characters can learn it!).
I think I have played at least 400 hours, with all SW2's games I have, and still, I enjoy to play, no matter what character I take, it's just a little frustrating that it's more difficult to "learn" on SW2XL & SW2 on 360...

Gischie
23-02-09, 11:57 AM
I share the same feeling, I'm worried if they will change the system or not, I'm very afraid for that -_- and also when I heard it was only on Wii but we all just made suppositions about it. Anyway I just hope the best for that game!

Ruka
23-02-09, 12:18 PM
Hopefully it won't be released only on Wii. We can always hope. ^^
A multi-plataform like what happend with SW2 would be great.

I played DW Demo and Renbu and its totally awful, I hope not to see that again on any warriors games, glad on SF they don't have it, it seems. :)

HebiYaro
23-02-09, 12:22 PM
At least I have a Wii, so I can play it anyways... BUT! I don't want to see a game like SW Katana for SW3 in term of gameplay... For me, it's not how a Warriors game is supposed to be played!
I hope peoples who don't own a wii will have it too on their system.
I hope it will be playable on wii with a GameCube remote, it's closest to a regular pad than a nunchuk+wiimote...

Gischie
23-02-09, 12:26 PM
:s don't curse it! I hope it won't be like SW katana, that game was so bad -_-!!!!
Well I hope too :( because I only have a PS3 (borrowed from my boyfriend)
And if there is a version of SW2 in psp, I hope it could be something fun like Strikeforce, I mean we can play online all together in a map ^^

HebiYaro
23-02-09, 12:39 PM
B-but! I didn't curse it ! >< lol
Hmmm do you really think they will put SW2 on PSP, after all this time?
No, the most important thing is to concentrate on SW3 I think, & make its best for making an excellent Warriors...
I think SW2 is THE BEST Warriors of all, & it would be a pity if its successor can't be as good, at least!

Gischie
23-02-09, 12:43 PM
I agree with you, SW2 was the best!!!!!
but who knows about everything could happen!
I just hope it would be always that good :p because I really love that game and I spent so many time on it and never get bored!

HebiYaro
23-02-09, 12:50 PM
The evolution system was so good that Orochi took it from SW & not DW...
They have to keep that, because it's really fun to have your character gaining a level right now & not after the battle...
The moveset system is also really great, with 3 types really differents from each other.
No, really, I don't think Koei have a lot of effort to make this one great, the basis are already great, just giving some ameliorations!

Ruka
23-02-09, 01:07 PM
Yeah, its SW trademark after all, I would be pleased if they keep somethings from the Original SW and SW2, the R1 special attacks as also a great add, though everyone should be able to call a horse. The gaiden stages we're also great, but it would be great if all characters we're able to play on Gaiden stages, specially the Tournament of Champions. ^^

One particular thing I liked on SW2XL; Mercenary Mode was hiring other playable characters as your own officers, that would be something nice to see on future SW games. I can only hope some characters aren't left out, clone movesets or no Musou mode for some characters.

But that on Wii, i'm not sure if will be possible... :/

HebiYaro
23-02-09, 01:28 PM
Yes, the Specials were on R1 trigger on ps2 :/ & it was possible to play like that on 360 too, because of the similarity between both controllers...
But the Wiimote doesn't have a lot of buttons, to begin with... So I fear it has a negative incidence on the gameplay.

Ruka
23-02-09, 01:38 PM
I hope it doesn't follow the battle system of SW2: Katana. That doesn't look really nice to play, unless the game would actually came with a specific remote for it, otherwise its gameplay would be like katana or cut short on most actions you could previously do on SW titles for PS2/Xbox.

Gischie
23-02-09, 02:10 PM
I agree, everyone should be able to call their horse :p (and all in a different funny way lol).
Personally, I think the 1st was a bunch of ideas and comon stuffs with DW and the 2nd the improvement ^^ (it's better than the DW3 to DW6 lol)

64crayons
24-02-09, 12:40 PM
im starting to have low hopes for this game now.... it sounds like they cant do good things with the controls if its on the wii

BEHEMOTH
19-04-09, 06:22 PM
I'm not gonna get this if its just for the Wii..but thats because I don't have the wii.
If it comes for the 360 then I'd like to see Hanzo's elemental related musou to come back, because if you remember from SW1 if you had ice element to the weapon hanzo would shoot out ice, and with fire, Death, Wind. Also I'd like Azuchi castle to come back because that was cool to have all the death traps everywhere.

Lastly and obviously, I want new characters and costumes.

lordofjiaozhi
20-04-09, 04:57 PM
i do hope they do it 4 xbox... i mean the wii's great and all, but i liked samurai warriors on a PROPER console, i luved SW2..

Nevfx
01-05-09, 09:42 AM
I just read it is coming out on Wii, PS3 and PS2. Is it true? I'm sure the Wii version would be very much different then the PS ones...it seems too different, if you ask me. I thought it was going to be just Wii, after the success of Katana, I imagined the SW Series was going to go through the Nintento consoles, and DW Series on the PS3.

I got a Wii just for this game, and Tales of Symphonia 2, so...

Onislash
01-05-09, 10:51 AM
Where did you read about the PS2 , PS3 releases?

Nevfx
01-05-09, 06:25 PM
Where did you read about the PS2 , PS3 releases?

Wikipedia, I know you can't take it seriously, but apparantly KOEI said so...

Yurisatan
02-05-09, 07:32 PM
dw in the wii console would be awesome !
Moving the (wii)commander like a sword!

Nevfx
03-05-09, 04:55 PM
I disagree, I prefer it the way it is. But I think SW is going down that route...I can see myself leaving the SW Games now...

Onislash
03-05-09, 05:06 PM
I am not waving my hand 800+ times a mission (Assuming 2 hits = kill, ignoring officers). Still they could of announced the game for other consoles if they were not using specific Wii stuff.

Nevfx
03-05-09, 05:09 PM
I am not waving my hand 800+ times a mission (Assuming 2 hits = kill, ignoring officers). Still they could of announced the game for other consoles if they were not using specific Wii stuff.
LOL

Neither am I. Although, it may not use those controls. It may just be Nunchuk to move, A to attack, B charge attack maybe A+B for Musou. That wouldn't be so bad.

64crayons
07-05-09, 03:24 AM
well i don't have a wii and if i did i would perfer it on the other consols, like Onislash said waving your arm around about 2000 times a battle would be seriously flawed.

and i thought kantana bomed dig time, i played it and mit sucked, how could that game be a success

silvertongue
07-05-09, 05:23 PM
Is this game still on planned for the Wii? How disappointing, not for those that have a Wii but for us that don't.
To be honest I can't think of anything worse than waving your arm around like a loon to a hack and slash game. Bring it to the other consoles is what I say!

Onislash
07-05-09, 05:45 PM
Is there much actual information about the game? Other than on the Wii.

64crayons
07-05-09, 09:53 PM
nope, but koei never said it wasn't for the other consols either

Nevfx
08-05-09, 10:40 AM
But it hasn't said it is, so I think we should adapt the "Only on Wii until told otherwise" motto.

lordofjiaozhi
09-05-09, 11:53 AM
i do hope its on something different, i prefer xbox.... i wonder if they'll be any new characters??

HebiYaro
11-05-09, 03:51 PM
I wonder why it takes so long :/ it has been a looong time since the last news on the game!

Onislash
11-05-09, 06:45 PM
I am aware of a trailer released somewhere showing some mysterious characters but I couldnt find it. That said apprently the voice actor for Kunoichi in SW:XL has SW3 in her online resume

Nevfx
12-05-09, 10:40 AM
It does say on her resume, so we can assume Kunoichi is back, playable we don't know, but nevertheless. The characters of the trailer cannot be seen clearly except for Nobunaga Oda at the end of it.

VileMK3
28-05-09, 06:21 PM
As many have said I als ohope it's not WII exclusive but I seriously doubt it will be solely for WII. If they manage to make SW3 as big an improvement t othe previous instalement as SW2 was to SW1 than I'm buying that game the second it's out.
I just hope they don't mess it up like they did DW6. (*shakes head* cutting characters like Jiang Wei and giving most characters no musou mode and a lot of generic styles... unforgiveable...)

ZhangLiao444
01-06-09, 04:41 PM
I doubt it will be solely for Wii.

They tried that once, and look how it turned out...

Zhen JiI
19-07-09, 11:07 AM
They going to make 'it for another systems like Xbox 360 , ps3 , psp and more systems , don't worry guys .

LittleDragonZ
20-07-09, 08:53 PM
SW3 Nobunaga Oda concept art may have been leaked...? Both his 1 & 2 attires are behind, so that's another indication it could be genuine.

I'm loving the look. Now waiting for Yukimura & Mitsuhide.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/LittleDragonZhaoYun/20090530140634b62.jpg

God-Like Phoenix
21-07-09, 03:32 AM
That does actually look pretty good, but im really waiting for Nagamasa, Sakon and Mitsunari (^.^)

Korin
23-07-09, 02:19 AM
I hope this game isn't just for wii, because if it is, then it's going to suck bad. But, if it's going to be released for the playstation 3 and the xbox 360 later on, then it might be okay.

HebiYaro
24-07-09, 06:40 PM
It would be great if this artwork could be genuine, yes ^^
Maybe we'll have more info soon! :)

Mousou hat
25-07-09, 07:35 PM
This is the last game im hyped for concerning koei, i really hope it wont be a fart blowing into my face.

So far that drawing looks good, but has anyone confirmed its official art, it could be fan art too.

CuckooBanana
26-07-09, 07:57 PM
i never played SW2, but i played the SW2 characters in WO. They were really fun too play.

One of my concerns is the controls for the game as well if it only comes out for wii. The katana game i heard was extremely terrible so i never got it for my wii.

if the controls are good i'll get it for wii cuz i don't play my wii that much so that might bring a change to how much i play my 360 compared to me playing my wii.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

HebiYaro
27-07-09, 08:18 AM
i never played SW2, but i played the SW2 characters in WO. They were really fun too play.

One of my concerns is the controls for the game as well if it only comes out for wii. The katana game i heard was extremely terrible so i never got it for my wii.

if the controls are good i'll get it for wii cuz i don't play my wii that much so that might bring a change to how much i play my 360 compared to me playing my wii.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

You should try to buy SW2 :) I'm sure you wouldn't regret it!
As for me, I don't play often on my Wii, but I'll buy it, anyway.
Maybe it won't be a bad experience ^^
At least, it will be one more game I could like on Wii, with Muramasa Blade!

Mousou hat
27-07-09, 12:44 PM
Ill definately buy it on ps3.
I just hope they wont change the game like they ruined DW.

CuckooBanana
27-07-09, 01:38 PM
Ill definately buy it on ps3.
I just hope they wont change the game like they ruined DW.

i don't think they ruined DW's in DW6. They just changed a lot of it. If they still had the other characters they had before, gave everyone their own weapon, and still had the cinematic videos, it would be even closer to being the best DW game yet.

I didn't like the renbu system at first compared to the old fighting system the DW games used to have, but now i like it. I think they should find a way to combine the two for the next game or go back to the old system, but i still like the renbu system because it was a change and Koei tried to see if a change would be for the better which is completely understandable.

Mousou hat
27-07-09, 02:26 PM
i don't think they ruined DW's in DW6. They just changed a lot of it. If they still had the other characters they had before, gave everyone their own weapon, and still had the cinematic videos, it would be even closer to being the best DW game yet.

I didn't like the renbu system at first compared to the old fighting system the DW games used to have, but now i like it. I think they should find a way to combine the two for the next game or go back to the old system, but i still like the renbu system because it was a change and Koei tried to see if a change would be for the better which is completely understandable.

It 'is' ruined because all the things that made DW good have been taken out:
Items, the combat system, the challenge, the weapon system..

There is hardly replayability in the game, but afterall that is exactly the way of corporate profit oriented buisiness.. isnt it.

Granted DW6 empires is alot better than 6 but (how is it possible ?@!?!) the weapons are now 'completely' cut..

Its that path i hope SW is not walking, the path of removing the replayability in exchange for a quick buzz on graphics.

CuckooBanana
27-07-09, 04:03 PM
It 'is' ruined because all the things that made DW good have been taken out:
Items, the combat system, the challenge, the weapon system..

There is hardly replayability in the game, but afterall that is exactly the way of corporate profit oriented buisiness.. isnt it.

Granted DW6 empires is alot better than 6 but (how is it possible ?@!?!) the weapons are now 'completely' cut..

Its that path i hope SW is not walking, the path of removing the replayability in exchange for a quick buzz on graphics.

I still disagree, i do want the old fighting system, and every characters own weapons back instead of being a clone, but i feel as DW6 was not a failure. I like DW6 more than DW5 because all the other games were the "same exact thing" except for better graphics, maybe a change in the clothes for some characters and few more added characters. Koei realized that they were making the same exact game every sequal so they decided to change it up a bit. Many people still replay the game as well so you cant assume that no one likes the game. Plus, every character had the same moveset since DW2 or whatever ever game they were introduced. The change in the game made it significant to the DW's series.

Mousou hat
27-07-09, 04:45 PM
I still disagree, i do want the old fighting system, and every characters own weapons back instead of being a clone, but i feel as DW6 was not a failure. I like DW6 more than DW5 because all the other games were the "same exact thing" except for better graphics, maybe a change in the clothes for some characters and few more added characters. Koei realized that they were making the same exact game every sequal so they decided to change it up a bit. Many people still replay the game as well so you cant assume that no one likes the game. Plus, every character had the same moveset since DW2 or whatever ever game they were introduced. The change in the game made it significant to the DW's series.

You evade my point, the moveset is not the problem but the collectability, the challenge. the gameplay has been crumbled in DW6. Sure its a fun rush for one go but atleast you could play DW3 and SW1 for months without them getting boring, DW6 lasted 3 days in my hands.

And i just have DW6 empires for 3 days now too and am already playing sacred 2 again. If you are used to having fun missions to get 4/5th weapons, special items etc and from that go to a game that doesnt that is simply a devolutionairy process, understand?

LittleDragonZ
29-07-09, 12:47 PM
Samurai Warriors 3 will be hitting shelves in Japan during November, we don't know an exact though. Expect some Famitsu scans to start showing fortnightly from August like we have done in the past.

SunAndSteel
05-08-09, 03:51 PM
wOOt! Saw it on KOEI Warriors front page just a while ago. 3 new characters; Kuroda Kanbei ( good choice, one of Hideyoshi's advisors after Hanbei ), Kaihime ( daughter of Hojou, bit on the side for Hideyoshi, Nene won't be pleased! ) and Katou Kiyomasa who was a very popular choice going by a lot of the polls.

Yukimura, Mitsunari and Kanetsugu have all been shown as well, with Mitsunari looking mighty!

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/

As said on KW; the site is just a teaser at the moment and will be open proper in a few days, the 7th to be exact.

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sengoku3/

But let the salivating begin proper! >:D

Delacooa
05-08-09, 05:01 PM
Samurai Warriors is a good game,will it come out for the PC?

Leady FF ^^
05-08-09, 06:27 PM
SW2 is out for PC now ^^

Komatsu-Hime
05-08-09, 09:24 PM
Kai is really very pretty. Deeply that they can see Ina ! <3

Mousou hat
05-08-09, 10:38 PM
i am extremely pleasantly suprised to see both kato kiyomasa and kuroda kanbei being new characters, cant wait for the PS3 version.

I do hope that ball stuff on the left is not a renbu bar though, that would anger me.

God-Like Phoenix
05-08-09, 11:26 PM
I really like the designs of Kanbei, Mitsunari and Kanetsugu, they all look really really good, and one thing that ive noticed is that the changes in design havent been overly drastic, like it was in DW6 :)

Mousou hat
05-08-09, 11:33 PM
I am quite content with this, but i also notice how bad the peons look on the screens, ofcourse this is just a preview and not the finalised design though.

Cant wait for more info, especially for the ps3. But as far as it goes now.. in my book koei has just been given this one last chance for my fandom.

p.s. im sure you guys noticed my new signature :P

Andreas-andi
06-08-09, 10:50 AM
Samurai Warriors 3 official detailed at Press Event

Here are the info:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/08/05/samurai_warriors_3_detailed/

Mousou hat
06-08-09, 02:35 PM
so when will the ps3 and xbox version come?

LittleDragonZ
06-08-09, 07:07 PM
Nobody knows, too early to tell. But if sales go well, especially in Japan, expect 1-2 years for KOEI to pump another out with a few extra bits. Unless they announce extremely soon.

Edit: Site is up: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sengoku3/

Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23J4s8Y-SJ0

Andreas-andi
07-08-09, 01:22 PM
SAMURAI WARRIORS 3 - A lot of current News :

News-1:
http://www.destructoid.com/miyamoto-helps-promote-samurai-warriors-3-grins-menacingly-143036.phtml

News-2:
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/101/1010906p1.html

News-3:
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20090805_307314.html

News-4:
http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/06/samurai-warriors-3-shots-show-new-shadow-technique-mode/

News-5:
http://www.gamingshogun.com/Article/4982/KOEI_TECMO_Details_Samurai_Warriors_3_at_Tokyo_Pre ss_Event.html

Komatsu-Hime
07-08-09, 06:42 PM
I have a feeling that I am going to have to have to be paid Wii, all this to be able to play it...

Mousou hat
07-08-09, 08:35 PM
Koei's Yoshiki Sugiyama said that the game's development staff wanted to bring the series to the Wii in order to reach the largest possible audience.

Is it sad or hilareous that at the same time they will lose an even larger audience?

Ramza
08-08-09, 12:38 AM
Some random thoughts after watching the teaser:

- Yukimura is starting to look too much like Zhao Yun (basically the hair is the same as DW6 Zhao Yun, the armor looks similar too IMO) for my taste

- Kanetsugu's helm is even more ridiculous! I like it!

- Looks like we have yet another Ivy clone (after Sengoku BASARA 2's Takenaka)...she looks familiar though. Here's hoping she's Kunoichi from SW1.

- The people fighting on the bridge looked like Tadakatsu (well, with that helm there's no way it's someone else =D) and...Shingen, perhaps? The character did wear a tiger "thong", and Shingen was the "tiger" of Kai so it could be him =/

Mousou hat
08-08-09, 06:38 AM
Some random thoughts after watching the teaser:

- Yukimura is starting to look too much like Zhao Yun (basically the hair is the same as DW6 Zhao Yun, the armor looks similar too IMO) for my taste

- Kanetsugu's helm is even more ridiculous! I like it!

- Looks like we have yet another Ivy clone (after Sengoku BASARA 2's Takenaka)...she looks familiar though. Here's hoping she's Kunoichi from SW1.

- The people fighting on the bridge looked like Tadakatsu (well, with that helm there's no way it's someone else =D) and...Shingen, perhaps? The character did wear a tiger "thong", and Shingen was the "tiger" of Kai so it could be him =/

-Mitsunari's hat is made of awsem and clubbed baby seal so it beats kanetsugu's hat. I think there wont be any polls necaserry in the future to ask who the best character is because only characters with good hats are the best.

-If she fights remarkably like Hanbei takenaka then im pretty happy, if she fights like a baby with a whip then im not so very happy.

-I havent seen tadakatsu etc yet i think i will watch the trailer now.

Also, this 'has to come' to ps3 or the whole world will be angry at koei.
Baby seal hat included. :(

Nobody knows, too early to tell. But if sales go well, especially in Japan, expect 1-2 years for KOEI to pump another out with a few extra bits. Unless they announce extremely soon.

Edit: Site is up: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sengoku3/

Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23J4s8Y-SJ0
I just see the teaser, it is beautiful.
So beautiful movie and the music is hearably very improved to actual quality instead always the rock, i have very good expectations there is just one thing;
PS3 VERSION KOEI, IF YOU DONT MAKE ONE 1000S OF PEOPLE WILL TURN INTO NOT HAPPY. (ok and xbox)

I hate getting up early but tomorrow im birthday anyway sorry for my bad english)

LittleDragonZ
08-08-09, 10:46 AM
@Ramza: On the bridge that's Tadakatsu Honda, yes. Fighting him on the left is the new character, Katou Kiyomasa. He works for Hideyoshi and participated at Sekigahara. And on the right is Mitsunari Ishida with his new fox wig and bigger folding fan. His wig comes from his nickname ''The Fox of Mt. Sawa.''

You can see images at KOEI Warriors site news. (http://www.koeiwarriors.co.uk)

@Mosou hat: There is an even better quality version of the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60u9DTRnc1E

And Happy Birthday.

Mousou hat
08-08-09, 12:02 PM
@Mosou hat: There is an even better quality version of the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60u9DTRnc1E

And Happy Birthday.
thanks and thanks i am birthday tomorrow though not yet.

I will watch that trailer another time i am busy soon. ;l

ok.

VileMK3
08-08-09, 01:06 PM
I took a look at the newest renders of Samurai Warriors 3 Very Impressive ^^
I do think Yuki could have done with more armor but as long as Hanzo and Oda get an upgrade than I don't care lol.
Correct me if I'm wrong but was Kuroda Kanbei the character in Kessen One who played the flute? I remember there being a Kuroda there but it's been many years.

Ramza
08-08-09, 06:03 PM
-Mitsunari's hat is made of awsem and clubbed baby seal so it beats kanetsugu's hat.It looks more like a walrus if you ask me :p

You can see images at KOEI Warriors site news. (http://www.koeiwarriors.co.uk)Thanks for the link!
So, the girl isn't Kunoichi but yet another of Hideyoshi's wives? I hope Nene is still in.
Also, Kanbei Kuroda is an unique? I didn't see that coming. He looks even freakier than Kotaro!

Mousou hat
08-08-09, 07:24 PM
From the trailer, for if you guys want to make avatars from it or take a easy look.

Yukimura
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/yuki2.png

Kanbei
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Kanbei2.png
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Kanbei1.png

Kiyomasa
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/kato1.png

Mousou hat
08-08-09, 07:24 PM
Fix the image limit.

Kanetsugu
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/kanetsugu1.png
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/kanetsugu2.png
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Kanetsugu3.png

Tadakatsu
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Honda5.png

Mousou hat
08-08-09, 07:25 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Honda4.png
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Honda3.png
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/Honda2.png
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Calaman/honda1.png

I also had a good one of mitsunari, i use it in my av and i am not gonna post an extra time for just one pic. Hope you enjoyed these. Took me a while to resize and edit for better quality.

LittleDragonZ
08-08-09, 08:50 PM
@Ramza: Kaihime, if Koei do it right, will have battles under the Hojo and then Hideyoshi. She's Hideyoshi's concubine. Whereas Kanbei will likely serve as Hideyoshi's strategist. Using dark arts magic by the looks of things.

@Mousou hat: Thank you, they are very useful! Good quality too! Tadakatsu looks amazing, though from the scan and site update, he has likely shrunk a bit.

Komatsu-Hime
09-08-09, 11:11 AM
Mitsunari is really very nice, I prefer it so... <3

Mousou hat
09-08-09, 09:05 PM
Mitsunari is cutesy with his clubbed seal hat so it fits my nickname aswell.

@Mousou hat: Thank you, they are very useful! Good quality too! Tadakatsu looks amazing, though from the scan and site update, he has likely shrunk a bit.
If you want you can put em on kw, if you still work there that is.
I wouldnt mind, afterall i just did the capping, resizing and editting for quality, the actual content ofcourse is property of koei.

Komatsu-Hime
10-08-09, 02:15 PM
Can they compare Samurai Warriors 3 with Dynasty Warriors 4/5?

CuckooBanana
10-08-09, 03:38 PM
after seeing these pictures, i kind of can't wait for the game, it looks like its going to be awesome. hopefully they will make it awesome using the wii.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/2b121adcb96e4518955e7b99de86cacd

Schwarzwind
17-08-09, 10:29 PM
Thanks for posting these pics, Mousou hat. :D

Kanetsugu looks pretty awesome (and even more smexy than before...). <3 *crosses fingers for multi-platform* >_<

Mousou hat
17-08-09, 11:44 PM
Thanks for posting these pics, Mousou hat. :D

Kanetsugu looks pretty awesome (and even more smexy than before...). <3 *crosses fingers for multi-platform* >_<

Yes, koei has learned a good lesson.

No more shota's BUT really beautiful hats (if shota's i dont know its okay).

The more beautiful the hat the more awsem the warrior and the more awsem the game and the more awsem koei except if its exlusive we want ps3 !!!

I need this game so bad, i will play with all the beautiful hat characters, they will be mousou_hat's army of gentlemen.

Schwarzwind
18-08-09, 01:22 AM
Yes, koei has learned a good lesson.

No more shota's BUT really beautiful hats (if shota's i dont know its okay).

The more beautiful the hat the more awsem the warrior and the more awsem the game and the more awsem koei except if its exlusive we want ps3 !!!

I need this game so bad, i will play with all the beautiful hat characters, they will be mousou_hat's army of gentlemen.

Don't hate me, but I prefer most of the characters without hats... especially Kanetsugu. >_> I'll admit I like Ginchiyo's helmet though. I wonder what they're going to do with it...
Heh, I'd like to see this army when you're done with it though. ^_^

And pardon my ignorance, but what is a shota?

Mousou hat
18-08-09, 01:24 AM
Don't hate me, but I prefer most of the characters without hats... especially Kanetsugu. >_> I'll admit I like Ginchiyo's helmet though. I wonder what they're going to do with it...
Heh, I'd like to see this army when you're done with it though. ^_^

And pardon my ignorance, but what is a shota?
shota is a common japanese name its also often used for ryu and such characters in street fighter.

I meant to say with it that beautiful hats make generic / common looking characters awsem.

especially kanetsugu.

Andreas-andi
28-08-09, 03:54 PM
Samurai Warriors 3 - New Screenshots

source:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2009/08/28/sengoku_musou_3/

LittleDragonZ
28-08-09, 07:35 PM
Recently Kenshin, Shingen, Yoshimoto, Hanzo, Kotaro, Ina, Ieyasu, and finally a Hojo character was revealed (except Kaihime.)

You can view the images at KOEI Warriors or find them on my Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025961&id=1397473650&l=a28105b34a).

Mousou hat
28-08-09, 11:42 PM
GOD@!!11

OH GOD!!!!1

those look so extremely MANLY *flexes muscles....

If koei doesnt release this game on ps3 im going to rip off my skin and roll around in salt.

LittleDragonZ
29-08-09, 11:07 AM
I especially like Kenshin's, his face more pale like it was in SW1, though he looks a bit younger. In fact many like Yoshimoto seem to be pointing more towards the original designs.

Stages have been announced. View the artwork here (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025961&id=1397473650&l=a28105b34a). They are Sekigahara, Mikatagahara, Odawara and Kawanakajima. Very beautiful art.

And just to note it seems the schedule for information has gone forward. Famitsu scans will now be on Tuesday's (GMT Meantime London) and JP site updates on Thursday's.

Andreas-andi
03-09-09, 10:39 AM
Check out the "Samurai Warriors 3" Special Classic Controller
==> A special controller for Musou fans !!!

Here is the source and more Info:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/09/03/samurai_warriors_3_controller/

Ramza
03-09-09, 11:48 AM
http://www.andriasang.com/blog/2009/09/03/samurai_warriors_3_controller/2132390735.jpg

It looks a bit too 'fat' if you ask me.
Still it's cool they actually made a SW3 controller!

Andreas-andi
04-09-09, 10:28 AM
Samurai Warriors 3 may have Online Play
==> Wii entry getting more and more features as its release approaches

source and info:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/09/04/samurai_warriors_3_coop/

Andreas-andi
07-09-09, 03:18 PM
Samurai Warriors 3 Song Preview Has Lots Of Sexy GACKT

Here is the source and the info:
http://gamegrep.com/news/24835-samurai_warriors_3_song_preview_has_lots_of_sexy_g ackt/

Andreas-andi
10-09-09, 08:23 PM
there is an interesting news about Samurai Warriors and TGS 09:

TGS 09: Real samurai to promote Koei and Capcom games - (Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Basara)
here is the source and info:
http://www.destructoid.com/tgs-09-real-samurai-to-promote-koei-and-capcom-games-148137.phtml

God-Like Phoenix
10-09-09, 10:57 PM
http://www.cafereo.co.jp/sengoku_vol1_contents_sanada.htm

From this link, there is the figurines of Yukimura Sanada, Kanetsugu Naoe, Mitsunari Ishida, Kenshin Uesugi, Hanzo Hattori, Kiahime and Oichi(who has a new weapon). They all look soo cute (^.^)

After looking at Oichi's new weapon...is it just me or have Koei just taken weapons from SOul Calibur and made it their own? :confused:

Onislash
11-09-09, 03:24 PM
I think its more like SSX?s former weapon not Tira?s weapon.

God-Like Phoenix
12-09-09, 05:36 AM
I think its more like SSX?s former weapon not Tira?s weapon.
I dont really think that Oichi's new weapon is all that much like SSX's chakram, although the size might suggest something similar, as it seems to be quite smaller than what Tira's blade ring is. Either way, its going to be interesting to see what kind of moveset that is going to come along with a weapon like that (^.^)

God-Like Phoenix
16-09-09, 10:55 AM
Ok, im not sure if everyone can access these as they are on LDZ's facebook page, but heres some images of some more characters:

>Kunoichi< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673423&id=1397473650)
>Keiji Maeda< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673427&id=1397473650)
>Masamune Date< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673428&id=1397473650)
>Magoichi Saika< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673436&id=1397473650)
>Toshiie Maeda< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673438&id=1397473650)
>Yoshihiro Shimazu< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673439&id=1397473650)
>Sakon Shima< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673442&id=1397473650)
>Ginchiyo Tachibana< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673443&id=1397473650)
>Muneshige Tachibana< (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2025961&id=1397473650#/photo.php?pid=30673443&id=1397473650)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025961&id=1397473650&l=a28105b34a

LittleDragonZ
17-09-09, 09:57 AM
I'm liking all the designs, Toshiie's looks like the biggest change. The new character, Muneshige, looks cool. And from what Seraphil has said on KW, most of these characters have the same special attack.

Also the main site has been updated:

Andreas-andi
23-09-09, 10:02 PM
TGS 2009 - SAMURAI WARRIORS 3 - Current: Two new Gameplay Video :

Gameplay Video 1:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/samuraiwarriors3/video/6228964

Gameplay Video 2:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/samuraiwarriors3/video/6228963

( The quality of the videos is not good. But you can see the Attacks and the Musou-Attacks of Yukimura Sanada and Hanzo Hattori and more... )

Mousou hat
24-09-09, 08:21 AM
awesome designs, now ... koei.. take your head out of your clownpants and release this game for ps3.

LittleDragonZ
24-09-09, 12:28 PM
Here's the YouTube videos of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNkAEaX9bHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltwBys-yzHM

I'm liking what I see, especially Kotaro's sense of evil returning, the feeling he gives off when blowing those petals. Just awesome.

And we see two characters without their helmets on, Kanetsugu & Mitsunari. Before anyone asks who that guy is (Kanetsugu.)

Mousou hat
09-10-09, 02:13 PM
Cant we all like have a petition for the koei hq to make a SW3 for the ps3 too?
I cant believe how they are deciding for exclusive while SW was always on ps, i dont care if the wii is popular in japan, im not going to buy a expensive next gen system only because of one game, not everyone is rich.

I think there is animo for this cause i figure alot of you people agree with a ps3 release.

I want this game so badly its the far opposite of funny, it hurts to have the thought that i might have to miss out on one of my most loved game series.

God-Like Phoenix
09-10-09, 02:37 PM
@Musou: well, I half agree with you...I would agree with you more if you included the 360 :p as that one has been getting koei games as well you know, and it would just be a shame for another console to miss out now...woulsnt it? (^.^)

Onislash
09-10-09, 03:06 PM
Its was pointed out in the Musou Orochi Z thread that complaining wont help (by GLP IIRC) besides, just wait its most likely will happen sooner or later.

I am still interested in seeing if everyone will have 1 stage they have to do. I am more wishing to eliminate going through Sekigarhara (butchered that) than say Honnouji/Nagashino as it got boring after the 20th time.

Mousou hat
11-10-09, 06:33 PM
@Musou: well, I half agree with you...I would agree with you more if you included the 360 :p as that one has been getting koei games as well you know, and it would just be a shame for another console to miss out now...woulsnt it? (^.^)

Yea sorry, also xbox. idont have one but yea.

Oh and to the guy above me its not complaining, its requesting.

LittleDragonZ
28-10-09, 12:08 PM
Check here (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30767616&l=77388706a4&id=1397473650) plus here (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30767617&l=1bd1c974e6&id=1397473650) again to see the latest Famitsu of SW3. Features Hanbei, Nobunaga, No, Mitsuhide, Ranmaru. Also a bit on the Murasame Mode in SW3.

Two new awesome videos, especially the second!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0gAzkTF5ls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DODDvu3ypPo

Andreas-andi
30-10-09, 05:33 PM
Samurai Warriors 3 - "Murasame Castle Mode" Screenshots :

Here:
1- http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2009/10/30/sengoku_musou_3/
2- http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14286551/imgs_1.html

I think, the "Murasame Castle Mode" and the Screenshots are very nice :)
I hope, this game will be confirmed (in 2010) also for the PS3 :)

Mousou hat
18-11-09, 02:03 PM
yes we need this for ps3, why dont koei announce it already? whyyyyyyyyyyyy.... :/

LittleDragonZ
19-11-09, 07:25 PM
More news:

Aya Gozen appears as a special person in a scan and will be among the NPC's (non-playable characters), like Katsuie was in Samurai Warriors 2. She is the first female to receive the NPC treatment:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/LittleDragonZhaoYun/sw3-aya.jpg

Japanese promotional video number 3 has been released (features some of the new attacks and bits of cutscene footage):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY6meSvzvc

Ramza
19-11-09, 09:55 PM
Like, what the hell, KOEI? The first non-generic naginata user in over 5 games isn't even playable?

Mousou hat
21-11-09, 06:43 AM
-nothing is playable.

If you have a ps3.

-oh and potential money for the SW3 - extreme legends wii version.

-money.

-money.

Komatsu-Hime
21-11-09, 10:39 AM
Xtreme Legends, not Extreme. ;P

LittleDragonZ
24-11-09, 11:28 AM
New scans!

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/_root/sw3newscan.jpg

Motochika, Katsuie, Okuni, Masanori.

Motochika Chosokabe looking more like a rocker, he rocks!

Also, there's going to be a story mode for the Hojo, Imagawa, Takeda, and for your CAW - it's translated as Sengoku History I believe. And another plus point is that there's DLC to look forward to.

God-Like Phoenix
24-11-09, 12:28 PM
Motochika looks so awsome in that.....I already liked him from SW2XL....now I just like him even more (^.^) Katsuie and Okuni look pretty good also, Okuni not looking all that much different, but still looking nice. with the new guy...Masanori, I guess he looks alright also, doesnt really excite me, but I guess I could see what he is like when I manage to get the game :)

LittleDragonZ
26-11-09, 03:06 PM
There's a very big update on KOEI Warriors today! 12 videos have been uploaded showcasting gameplay and cutscenes!
http://www.koeiwarriors.co.uk

Also, the JP website has been updated today:

Ramza
26-11-09, 08:38 PM
7 characters confirmed to have no story mode:
- Imagawa Yoshimoto (ok)
- Fuuma Kotaro (there's already the other Hojo characters, so I can see why)
- Maeda Toshiie (what?)
- Nouhime (understandable)
- Mori Ranmaru (not again)
- Okuni (ok)
- Shibata Katsuie (what the hell?)

This smells like DW6, hope it's just an impression.

Leady FF ^^
27-11-09, 09:36 AM
The bottom right hand guy in the new scan reminds me so much of Goro from Shenmue! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/2/9/e29ea46189d5daead5f73f148b41cdbb.jpg

partington_d
01-12-09, 08:50 AM
Why are so many of the charcters not going to have individual musou modes?

LittleDragonZ
01-12-09, 10:05 AM
^ Because really those stories were replaced with the new character stories which you may well end up preferring. Maybe those stories were either not needed because they were entirely fictional or not needed because another person's story covers it.

Here's Mouri Motonari up close. Note he's wearing a daimyo hat:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/LittleDragonZhaoYun/motonaridelete.png

Here's a gameplay video of Motonari just released:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4aBYDa4fgA

Here's a great cutscene video showing Tadakatsu's superiority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQyZ2ytdjoM

Andreas-andi
01-12-09, 01:10 PM
I am from Germany. I can not speak english well.

I think, these two videos are pretty nice:

Samurai Warriors 3 - "Kato Kiyomasa" Gameplay Video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrE5t-69XE

Samurai Warriors 3 - "Takenaka Hanbei" Gameplay Video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKC3zKN3c0

I think, the cutscenes in these two videos are pretty nice.
And the gameplay system is also nice. The sound of the attacks and the sound of the swords are very cool. A good game!
I hope this game will be come (in 2010) also for the PS3!

SAMURAI WARRIORS 3 - New Screenshots:

And, here are 13 new Screenshots (Samurai Warriors 3) :
(There are also screenshots from the splittscreen Coop Mode) :
http://gamekyo.com/newsen33765_samurai-warriors-3-new-images-wii.html

lordofjiaozhi
03-12-09, 05:58 PM
I am from Germany. I can not speak english well.

I think, these two videos are pretty nice:

Samurai Warriors 3 - "Kato Kiyomasa" Gameplay Video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrE5t-69XE

Samurai Warriors 3 - "Takenaka Hanbei" Gameplay Video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKC3zKN3c0

I think, the cutscenes in these two videos are pretty nice.
And the gameplay system is also nice. The sound of the attacks and the sound of the swords are very cool. A good game!
I hope this game will be come (in 2010) also for the PS3!

SAMURAI WARRIORS 3 - New Screenshots:

And, here are 13 new Screenshots (Samurai Warriors 3) :
(There are also screenshots from the splittscreen Coop Mode) :
http://gamekyo.com/newsen33765_samurai-warriors-3-new-images-wii.html

i think all the new chracters look cool
and i thought ur english was really good, perhaps i should try speaking german :D

ich liebe 'samurai warriors' weil es wunderbar ist! :D

maxamis
13-12-09, 05:27 AM
Yeah me to I own a Xbox 360 and I would hate not to be able to play samurai warriors 3.

Dark Witch
15-12-09, 05:52 PM
From what I've seen and heard of the game, I have to say I'm disappointed. A wii exclusive? That is the worst thing that could happen to SW and immediately puts a downer on it, I adore the SW series, I'm gutted about this. One thing that makes me angry is awesome games jumping from the brilliant PS/XBOX over to wii (you listening TECMO - I'm still seething about Fatal Frame IV!!!).

Other things that P me off are:
1. The lack of story modes for Okuni, Ranmoru and Noh - 3 of the most interesting characters.
2. Hanzo's new costume - it's awful. Who in God's name took away his ninja hood and gave him that awful, hideous ratty ponytail????? Best looking character is now ruined!
3. Most of the women - Nene, Oichi, Kunoichi and that new one - why are they all identical with slutty costumes and short-ish gingery hair? What is Koei's obsession with gingery haired women? More imagination please.
4. The stupid hat/hair for men complaint again. Mitsunari looks like a douche with his new snowball wig. Nagamasa and Kanetsugu are made to look ridiculous with their idiotic hats. If a female warrior can wear what is basically a bikini and a piece of string and have her hair like a 21st century pop tart why can't Kanetsugu and Nagamasa be more like hot male models with cool hair (NO PONYTAILS)???

Ramza
15-12-09, 08:19 PM
From what I've seen and heard of the game, I have to say I'm disappointed. A wii exclusive? That is the worst thing that could happen to SW and immediately puts a downer on it, I adore the SW series, I'm gutted about this.
While it's understandable that many are embittered by KOEI's choice of console for SW3, you people need to consider a couple things...

1) KOEI has been rivaling Capcom in rehashes lately. Seriously, can you even name all of the "enhanced versions" that came out in the last year or so?
Just take DW6, for example.
- first release for PS3 and X360;
- "Special" release for PS2 with different weapons for some characters;
- DW6-based Strikeforce for PSP;
- "Empires" expansion for PS3 and X360 with Meng Huo added to the roster;
- "Special" release of Strikeforce for PS3 and X360;
- "Special" re-release for PSP;
- "Empires" re-release for PSP.
If KOEI keeps at it, we'll have SW3 Special for PSP, SW3 Special+ for PS3 and X360, SW3 Xtreme Empires for DS and Hyper SW3 Turbo again for PS3/X360 in a matter of months.

2) Chances are KOEI is just testing the ground with a Wii (weaker gaming system) version in order to release later a PS3/X360 "special" version with better graphics/more characters/whatever.

1. The lack of story modes for Okuni, Ranmoru and Noh - 3 of the most interesting characters. Regardless of how interesting a character may be, I just don't like the absence of a story mode for him/her. I mean, SW1 had a story mode for GENERICS for heavens' sake!

2. Hanzo's new costume - it's awful. Who in God's name took away his ninja hood and gave him that awful, hideous ratty ponytail????? Best looking character is now ruined!He looks a bit Wei Yan-ish...perhaps they did meet in Orochi 2 after all XD
Still, I really hope there's some sort of alternate costume that looks a bit more "classic".

3. Most of the women - Nene, Oichi, Kunoichi and that new one - why are they all identical with slutty costumes and short-ish gingery hair? What is Koei's obsession with gingery haired women? More imagination please.Nene always wore a slutty outfit. There was a conversation in SW2 Empires where someone pointed that out, and she replied "It's the kind of outfit that turns on Hideyoshi." And don't forget Nene is into spanking random people she meets on the battlefield.

Oichi and Kunoichi don't really look that different from their past selves. Kunoichi's alternate SW1 outfit showed a lot more skin, actually. Though I do think she looks more generic than she did in SW1...pink patchwork suit is hardly unique these days, especially in a videogame.

And I must say I like what looks like Oichi's new weapon. Okay, kendamas aren't too bad with their good range and stuff, but she looked too silly with the combination of her older look and her child-like weapon.

Mitsunari looks like a douche with his new snowball wig.Yeah, well, being a douche is part of his character :p

Nagamasa and Kanetsugu are made to look ridiculous with their idiotic hats. If a female warrior can wear what is basically a bikini and a piece of string and have her hair like a 21st century pop tart why can't Kanetsugu and Nagamasa be more like hot male models with cool hair (NO PONYTAILS)???You mean Nagamasa doesn't already look like some kind of model? And I really don't have a problem with his helmet--it's been the same in all games so far.

Kanetsugu...yeah, that may be a problem. You see, he really DID wear that kind of helmet. Complete with "Love" kanji on it. And he brags about it in SW2 Empires when someone asks him what's up with his silly hat.

While I'm at it, I must say I really like Toshiie's restyling. Before I couldn't stand looking at his mug (really, I wanted to punch the screen whenever he showed his face) and now he's more...um...tolerable.

What kind of bugs me is Keiji. Bananas for hair in SW1 was fine so long as there was the awesome bald outfit. Bananas + ponytail in SW2 was really lame though, and this bananas + ponytail + makeup thing is just ugly.
And he needs to have his evil octopus jacket from SW1 back.

And a big yay for Ranmaru not showing his panties anymore! Yes, I said panties. No point pretending to be manly when you wear female underwear to battle.

Dark Witch
15-12-09, 08:48 PM
I seriously hope you're right about them testing SW3 out on the wii first but I'm not so optimistic, mainly because Tecmo are involved and I don't trust them after what they did with fatal frame (moved it exclusively to the wii to the annoyance of many USA/Euro fans). I'll try keep an open mind for now.

As for Kanestsugu/Nagamasa, they do have faces of male models but then they have to wear the silly pointy hats rather than just being all out hot, it seems unfair when the girls are allowed to look like something from a red light district and not one of them has traditional black Japanese hair. Kanetsugu may have worn his hat in real life but real life is ignored for most of the other characters so why can't he have a bare headed costume change at least?

Ha, that thing about Toshiie, yeah I understand that cos I always felt the same about Oichi - it's how plain her face is, how she dresses like a Sweet Lolita and how she has that awful hair in a turgid style but we're supposed to feel her big love story - I can't empathise with her cos I hate her so much. I was hoping she'd be more mature, way prettier and with much nicer hair in this but she's still slappable. ;P

I adore Nobunaga and Masamune though - I'm glad they haven't changed much at all, I wish they'd do more with Okuni (like at least give her beautiful hair) - her and Noh are awesome.

Ramza
15-12-09, 10:04 PM
100% agreed with Oichi's story.
She went from elbowing her brother (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRcA-H3p_DM) in SW1 to "it's my fate, I must accept it" in SW2...talk about a radical change.
And seeing this 17 years old girl running around the battlefield with a toy didn't help her much. If Masamune went from dual wood sticks to gun and sword, I don't see why she couldn't upgrade her weapon as well. Good thing she's making up for that in SW3.

Dark Witch
15-12-09, 10:33 PM
Yeah I agree with her story, I just can't stand how she looks so I can't get into her story. Her hideous hair and outfit are too distracting, she could be the Juliet of SW but she looks like a Lolita who got dressed in the dark and she has the hair of a middle aged mom or something. Not good when she's meant to be a beautiful, tragic heroine.

jokezaza
06-01-10, 08:19 AM
yeah. It's good game I think. I'd like to play Samurai Warrior 3. I wait .... it.....

vgmbno6
10-01-10, 02:09 AM
You know what I think, I think Koei shoul release a PSP version for samurai warriors 3. Because I only have PSP, i don't have any xbox360, PS3, PS2, or Wii.. so Ithink it's best if Koei should release all PSP, xbox360, PS3, PS2 version for samurai warriors 3. so if anyone agree with me.... that will help allot, specially for the psp part.

Captain Ashton
13-01-10, 09:21 PM
Now, i have a Wii so I'll definatly be able to play the game, but I am still dissapointed with the decision to release on the one console (even though they may release it on other consoles later on). I have a Wii, Xbox360 and a PS3, and from my experience, I end up playing the 360 & PS3 games much more than the Wii ones. I like earning achievments and that encourages me to play the game to its fullest extent. Also, I much prefer the 360 and PS3 style of controls. Chances are though that I'll buy it on the Wii when its released, sell it when I'm done with it, then buy it again on the 360 or PS3 if it gets released on either of those consoles at a later date.

Ignoring the issue of consoles, I really like the look of SW3 so far. I'm glad that they haven't cut out alot of characters as they did in DW6. Also, the introduction of characters like Kato Kiyomasa, Kuroda Kanbei and Fukushima Masanori suggests that KOEI will introduce more battles significant to Hideyoshi and his retainers. I also like the fact that characters such as Hojo Ujiyasu and Mouri Motonari are being added because it suggests that KOEI will be introducing battles and campaigns featuring other clans from the Warring States era, which have not yet been looked at (in much detail) in the other samurai warriors games.

On a final note, now we have upgraded character models from the SW and DW series, does anyone else think KOEI might make another Warriors Orochi game using the new models?

Mousou hat
19-01-10, 06:12 PM
well i dont like getting achievements but i still want the game on ps3.

If they dont release it for ps3 this is definately the last straw and i wont ever buy a koei game again, like someone said theyre looking to compete for a market its all about stupid buisiness these days, the passion for the gaming itself is gone.

micka
01-02-10, 11:21 AM
Actually i don't know this kind of game. but im interested to know and i hope that i'll be entertained by this.

Toco
13-02-10, 10:54 AM
i agree with u mousou hat
i luv SW and i like 2 c SW3 on PS3
if it doesent com on im smashin my DWSF,DWvol2 and DW6

C'mon Koei put SW3 on PS3
and i wont buy anotha Koei game (sry fr copin tht mousou hat)

sibley1
14-02-10, 10:29 AM
im sure sw3 will be on the xbox360/ps3 at some stage. sadly, i don't see the appeal of launching on the wii. generally...im sure not too many casual gamers buy warriors games. and although...yes...there is a market there... leaving your committed fans who (probably) are more likely to have a xbox or ps3 machine anyway...without an instalment seems strange. if we don't get it at the same time...i guess there will be an 'enhanced' version released later...but that's beyond the point. i don't understand why there would need to be a delay between the different versions. plus...with dlc...the enhancements could come after?

as a side note...i love koei for providing their dlc for free. small items/missions etc just to add a bit more and keep you playing. just like dlc should be!

anyway...heres hoping sw carries on being as good as it is. cant wait to see it with ps3/xbox360 as its platforms.

Toco
17-02-10, 02:00 PM
they better have 2 player, btw this will be the first SW series i will buy.....if it comes to PS3
which it will, i saw some images of the SW3 case for PS3 but there was no Xbox360 case unfortumately

i hope they have like a duel thing like in DWSF not just fight side-by-side like DW6 it was annoyin coz me and my cuz wer always like
"i could kik your ass as lu bu"
"no i could kik ur ass as Sun Shang Xiang"
"well i coul kik ur ass as cao cao still"
"i could kill you with Gan ning!!"
on and on and on and on
so yeahh,.... duels plzzzz Koei

wildcard
31-03-10, 11:00 AM
@Toco: That SW3 case for PS3 was obviously fake, if it's the same I saw.
And of course it does have 2-player.

The EU & US version are even supposed to have an online-feature, which the japanese version lacked.

StratocasterEv
15-05-10, 04:52 PM
I wasn't really following this until I watched a couple of videos today and now I'm really excited for it. It is a bit annoying how it's not coming out on 360 (I don't have a PS3) but I'll just get the Wii version.

This guy looks crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLKt9X4qVYs&feature=player_embedded

Onislash
15-05-10, 05:25 PM
Thats the wrong game.

StratocasterEv
15-05-10, 07:11 PM
Thats the wrong game.

Oh right haha! I thought it was Samurai Warriors because it was on the Koei warriors site, I just saw the 3 and thought it was that. :p

DragonZhangLiao
15-05-10, 10:59 PM
lol :p
I'm really looking forward to this game, It's coming out in 2 weeks in the UK, but I do really hope It's not just out for the Wii, that would be a massive mistake on their part, I do have a Wii, but It's just more of a game that would be played better on a PS3/Xbox controller.
:D:D:D

Nevfx
17-05-10, 12:20 PM
Im supirsed this games exsistence isnt recognised on the actual main site -_-

Ranger Ryu
17-05-10, 01:19 PM
It's probably because Tecmo Koei Europe aren't publishing it but Nintendo Europe is.

Leady FF ^^
18-05-10, 09:44 AM
yes, Ranger Ryu is correct on that. All coverage will be from Nintendo.

Buntaro
20-05-10, 03:09 PM
yes, Ranger Ryu is correct on that. All coverage will be from Nintendo.

I wish you did it. Considering how big Nintendo is, their SW3 coverage is minimal at best. Release date is in one week and I haven't seen a single screenshot or gameplay movie aside from the low-res screenshot on the Nintendo UK site.

Nevfx
27-05-10, 05:08 PM
Ah, I see. Does that explain the lack of English videos etc as KOEI usually had some of them.

Phoenixkueken
28-05-10, 10:22 AM
Got the game.

Finally ... you can choose between english and japanese voice option!
WIN.

Nevfx
28-05-10, 11:40 AM
Did you Pre Order it? Its not being stocked in GAME or HMV, you have to online it.

I have to wait till Tuesday :'(

Phoenixkueken
28-05-10, 11:47 AM
Did you Pre Order it? Its not being stocked in GAME or HMV, you have to online it.

Nope didn't pre-order it. Bought it in the mall.;)
But I know how you feel. It sux to wait some days more. D=

Nevfx
28-05-10, 05:02 PM
Brought it? Who from?

silvertongue
28-05-10, 09:58 PM

Seriously? They're not stocking it in the shops? That's seriously weird.

I've ordered mine online but they haven't got it in stock until next week but it's only £23.85 so I can wait!

It seems like the release for this has been a little........off.

What's happened Leady/Chin?

Ranger Ryu
28-05-10, 10:08 PM
The release is all down to Nintendo Europe as they're the publisher......as for me I looked in like 10 stores found a store that had it in (Blockbusters) and they couldn't find the disc -_-

silvertongue
29-05-10, 09:52 AM
Well Nintendo haven't really done much then for the game and it's an exclusive to the Wii. It's so exclusive that you can't even find it in the shops, lol!

Nevfx
30-05-10, 07:48 PM
According to the guys at my GAME store, they didnt get a message to change there tills, so he is assuming its online only. Mine is due to arrive Tuesday.

All of this is probably because Nintendo is publishing it, rather than KOEI.

Onislash
31-05-10, 06:38 AM
Now I do not feel so bad waiting till June 10th.

lordofjiaozhi
31-05-10, 01:27 PM
this game is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN LOVE :D

Onislash
31-05-10, 02:08 PM
Now I feel bad waiting untill June 10.

Nevfx
31-05-10, 03:09 PM
this game is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN LOVE :D

Whats your favourite bit? How much you done so far?

lordofjiaozhi
01-06-10, 11:51 AM
Whats your favourite bit? How much you done so far?

i've done kiyomasas, keijis, yukimuras, motonaris, hanbeis, ujiyasus and kanbeis stories, i love the new super musuo attack and charge attacks! also its so good to be able to create characters again. ujiyasu is the best:D:D

StratocasterEv
01-06-10, 12:53 PM
I can't wait to get this but I'm gonna have to wait a couple of weeks 'till I get enough money. Plus I've got a few games I ought to finish first aswell

Leady FF ^^
01-06-10, 05:39 PM
I heard from people at London Expo this weekend that SW3 was in short supply in the UK. I think the best bet is to order it online ^^. That's just my thought though, I'm not 100% sure tho as it's Nintendo rather than us this time.

silvertongue
01-06-10, 07:35 PM
I heard from people at London Expo this weekend that SW3 was in short supply in the UK. I think the best bet is to order it online ^^. That's just my thought though, I'm not 100% sure tho as it's Nintendo rather than us this time.

Funny thing is when you guys publish the games we get them no problem!

Ordered mine online but still waiting for it to come into stock!

:)

**UPDATE**

It's just been despatched and got it for £23.85! Price has gone up to £32.85, lol!

Thanks god I ordered it!

So those who have played it so far what's it like?

Nevfx
03-06-10, 10:19 PM
Got mine Tuesday, although it had come Saturday, the postman jusr couldn't get in the block of flats I live in.

Its amazing. Best SW game to date, in my opinion. The Ultimate Musou attacks are stunning so destructive! Characters new looks are all great, and the voice acting, in my opinion, is great except for Hanzo's, which is nothing like it ever was in any game, including WO, and Hideyoshi's, for similar reasons.

I am also suprised, Hideyoshi's story is back to the SWXL one, and Motochika just spends his whole time with Mitsuhide.

By the way, does anyone want my FC?

silvertongue
04-06-10, 01:33 AM
Got mine Tuesday, although it had come Saturday, the postman jusr couldn't get in the block of flats I live in.

Its amazing. Best SW game to date, in my opinion. The Ultimate Musou attacks are stunning so destructive! Characters new looks are all great, and the voice acting, in my opinion, is great except for Hanzo's, which is nothing like it ever was in any game, including WO, and Hideyoshi's, for similar reasons.

I am also suprised, Hideyoshi's story is back to the SWXL one, and Motochika just spends his whole time with Mitsuhide.

By the way, does anyone want my FC?

Well mine came today and so far I've only played Kai's story which I really enjoyed. I really like the cut scenes and the battle plan before you go onto the stage. The voice acting is the best (IMO) it has ever been in a Warriors game. Those Ultimate Musous attacks are excellent!
What do you mean by FC? Is it the friend code thingy?

Onislash
04-06-10, 07:13 AM
I am also suprised, Hideyoshi's story is back to the SWXL one

Thats was not that far. Komaki-Nagikute (IIRC) was his last stage was it not? Does this mean not everyone and there pet dog goes to that stage with Ieyasu and Mitsunari?

DragonZhangLiao
04-06-10, 09:14 PM
Got it yesterday, so far I've completed Nobunaga, Mitsunari, Yukimura, and Magoichi's story modes. :D
I love the Mikatagahara and Komaki-Nagakute stages in this game :D and even more The Osaka Campaign

Nevfx
05-06-10, 11:27 PM
Well mine came today and so far I've only played Kai's story which I really enjoyed. I really like the cut scenes and the battle plan before you go onto the stage. The voice acting is the best (IMO) it has ever been in a Warriors game. Those Ultimate Musous attacks are excellent!
What do you mean by FC? Is it the friend code thingy?

Yes. Do you want my FC?

Thats was not that far. Komaki-Nagikute (IIRC) was his last stage was it not? Does this mean not everyone and there pet dog goes to that stage with Ieyasu and Mitsunari?

I dont understand what your saying :'(

Mousou hat
06-06-10, 02:34 AM
bah. :mad:

Nevfx
06-06-10, 07:22 PM
Whats up?

I just unlocked the last character :)

Onislash
07-06-10, 01:26 PM
Is the monkey king playing around with Magochi more than conquering the land?

Nevfx
07-06-10, 02:58 PM
Actually....

SPOILER

Nope. They dont interact at all, Magoichi hangs around with Masamune now.

silvertongue
07-06-10, 03:18 PM
Yes. Do you want my FC?(

Yes why not but I won't be playing until I've finished Strikeforce which should be any day now!

Nevfx
07-06-10, 07:01 PM
Yes why not but I won't be playing until I've finished Strikeforce which should be any day now!

Wahoo! 3395-7139-6283

Yours?

silvertongue
08-06-10, 06:11 PM
Wahoo! 3395-7139-6283

Yours?

Here you go:

4856-0071-7134

Ranger Ryu
09-06-10, 01:01 PM
How do you find out what your friend code is?

Onislash
10-06-10, 03:13 AM
Got it and about to play it finally.

silvertongue
10-06-10, 09:17 AM
Got it and about to play it finally.

If you want post to your friend code. Mine and Nevfx are posted in this thread.

How do you find out what your friend code is?

The only way I know how to find out is if you select Network on the Samurai Warriors 3 menu, select connect, then click on Friend Roster. It gives you your Friend Code at the top and lets you enter friend codes underneath. Feel free to add me if you like!
You may be able to get your friend code doing the same thing but not connecting but I'm not sure as I haven't tried it any other way. Maybe there's another way to get it.

Onislash
10-06-10, 09:40 AM
My friend code 3395-7324-5002. Being Australian, lag most likely will be a problem.

silvertongue
10-06-10, 09:59 AM
My friend code 3395-7324-5002. Being Australian, lag most likely will be a problem.

We didn't have any on Strikeforce just that bizarre free falling horrible noisy thing! We can always give it a go!

Onislash
10-06-10, 12:16 PM
Fair Enough. I am having trouble on Honnuji (Mitsuhide side) can someone help me?

Damn Motochika, some how manages to lose 3/4 of his health just before Noh. I could get to Ranmaru with him but then I lose because of him running out of life. Any suggestions?

I am on easy mode

Ranger Ryu
10-06-10, 04:06 PM
Do you have a fast horse?

Onislash
10-06-10, 04:13 PM
Its speed is 38. Its certainly faster than the generic horse that is summoned but probably not good enough I guess.

Ranger Ryu
10-06-10, 04:21 PM
By the way I don't know if you knew this already but you can heal your allied officers with the health items you carry with you as long as you use them while close to an ally.

Onislash
10-06-10, 04:24 PM
Useful information, thank you. I will try again soon.

silvertongue
10-06-10, 04:47 PM
By the way I don't know if you knew this already but you can heal your allied officers with the health items you carry with you as long as you use them while close to an ally.

Thanks for the tip!

Ranger Ryu
10-06-10, 04:51 PM
My friend code is 5242-5690-6973,just let me know on here if you add me :p

Nevfx
10-06-10, 05:02 PM
Im adding your two FCs. Mine is in my sig.

Yeah I found that healing thing out by accident XD

silvertongue
10-06-10, 08:42 PM
I'll add you too!

Here's mine:

4856-0071-7134

lordofjiaozhi
11-06-10, 12:10 PM
Actually....

SPOILER

Nope. They dont interact at all, Magoichi hangs around with Masamune now.

i didn't like that AT ALL. it annoys me that magoichi is always killing toyotomi forces at Osaka Castle when ur yukimura or kiyomasa..... never really like magoichi anyway

Onislash
11-06-10, 12:37 PM
Success! Still got damn close to failure, but Success! On to other musou modes!

Nevfx
11-06-10, 12:50 PM
Well done :)

I only have a couple left myself.

EDIT: 11/6/10

Yukimuras final stage and ending movie are EPIC!!!

DragonZhangLiao
12-06-10, 05:25 PM
ok, now I've done more, I've completed; Yukimura, Kanetsugu, Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, Nobunaga, Magoichi, Nagamasa, Hideyoshi, and Hanbei's Story Modes. Also, I've done the first 9 Murasame castle stages, i got this game just less tha a week ago. :D
and yeah, Yukimura's ending scene is the best scene in the whole game!

Nevfx
13-06-10, 09:35 AM
I've done all the stories now. The best was Yukimuras, at least the last stage.

Hanzo's killed Hideyori, Osaka Castle is lost and Yukimura storms through the whole of the Tokugawa Army, Ieyasu is pertrified, as we can see, and Ina stops him...then he walks off into the massive enemy army...does he die? Probably. Maybe not though.

BTW, can I have your Friend Code? I've gotten to the last Murasame Castle stage...its difficult!

DragonZhangLiao
28-06-10, 05:45 PM
Sure, in my sig:rolleyes:

LittleDragonZ
28-06-10, 08:56 PM
I've done a few, Tadakatsu's has been my favorite so far. I really, really like this version of him. Whilst one of the hardest has been Ujiyasu's last stage needing to keep all three girls alive.

I really like all the neat touches to this game (different aged peons, 1000 KO boosts, etc), it's very fun and shaping up to be the best in the series for me.

DragonZhangLiao
29-06-10, 05:18 PM
Definitely, I haven't done either of theirs, Tadakatsu because I simply don't like playing as the Tokugawa Army. Ujiyasu, I just haven't unlocked him :D
But if their good I'll start playing with em

LittleDragonZ
29-06-10, 08:27 PM
Definitely, I haven't done either of theirs, Tadakatsu because I simply don't like playing as the Tokugawa Army. Ujiyasu, I just haven't unlocked him :D
It's great to play as them all. You know, I'm going to shiver playing as Yoshimoto, but it's still part of the game and you may get stuff like cool cutscenes or battles out of it. :p

Tadakatsu is really good and so is his story entertaining.

Also now Hanzo has one of the coolest voices.

Nevfx
05-07-10, 03:00 PM

Your friend code is wrong, it is only12 digits long, not 16.

DragonZhangLiao
24-07-10, 10:57 PM
I see mine with 16, and yours with 12. What's going on?:confused::confused::confused:

kunoichime
04-08-10, 08:47 PM
that sounds more likely than wii i saw a trailer of samurai warriors katana for the wii and i dint think it liiked very good
Yeah i have both SW3 and SW Katana and wow SW3 is like 1x10 to the power of 500000 times better

kunoichime
04-08-10, 08:52 PM
It's great to play as them all. You know, I'm going to shiver playing as Yoshimoto, but it's still part of the game and you may get stuff like cool cutscenes or battles out of it. :p

Tadakatsu is really good and so is his story entertaining.

Also now Hanzo has one of the coolest voices.
Kunoichi best character ever got her at max stats and her 4th weapon plus i did rescue of mitsunari on chaos no bother. completed all story modes, got 51 tanuki on normal mode and 12 on nightmare. can't get past last takamaru stage. completed historical mode got No, Oichi, Nene, Okuni, Kai, Takamaru and Kunoichi at 50 and unlocked max stats but only Nene and Kunoichi are at max stats. No, Okuni, Nene + Kuoichi - 4th weapons

kunoichime
04-08-10, 08:53 PM
Kunoichi best character ever got her at max stats and her 4th weapon plus i did rescue of mitsunari on chaos no bother. completed all story modes, got 51 tanuki on normal mode and 12 on nightmare. can't get past last takamaru stage. completed historical mode got No, Oichi, Nene, Okuni, Kai, Takamaru and Kunoichi at 50 and unlocked max stats but only Nene and Kunoichi are at max stats. No, Okuni, Nene + Kuoichi - 4th weapons
i've had the game since 29th May 2010

kunoichime
04-08-10, 08:57 PM
my friend has all musou modes completed, has everybody except takamaru, has only got 6 tanuki and is stuck on the way to ryokusame castle, has everybody else to 50 except kunoichi just to annoy me, she hasn't completed historical mode either yet

LittleDragonZ
05-08-10, 07:08 PM
I'm glad you're enjoying this game, kunoichhime.

I am as well! I've just got all the statues in Murasame Castle in normal difficulty myself and have acquired Matsukaze, getting Takamura to level 50 in the process.

Also, kunoichhime, please when you have more to say use the ''Edit'' button by your last post if nobody else has replied after. Thank you.

Mousou hat
16-08-10, 06:22 AM
i hope this game gets released sometime, ive been waiting for years.

lordofjiaozhi
02-10-10, 04:55 PM
this game is amazing... what would would make it perfect now would be SW3E, yes?

DEF JAM GAZ
24-01-11, 03:48 PM
I really hope this comes out on the 360 :( i don't have a wii but would proberly buy one if i had to just to play this <3 i love this series

Haremallmighty
30-05-11, 11:44 PM
It looks like a great game. And I'm sure it is.

Unfortunately, I can't play it. Cause it's Wii only. And being a student, not enough cash to buy a Wii console.

Please release it on the 360!