PDA

View Full Version : Which story did you do first in Strikeforce?

LittleDragonZ
17-05-09, 05:19 PM
Was it Shu, Wu or Wei? I've gone and started off with Zhao Yun, so Shu, and have just recently levelled Liu Bei to catch up with him whilst Guan Yu is still at a low level.

What about you?

Jarlino
17-05-09, 06:03 PM
I picked Wei, following the hero of Chaos.
Because Wei has many of my favorite characters like Cao Ren, Dian Wei en Zhang He.

Because of the completion thingy and getting al the officers, I probably won't start the other stories, and just level the Shu and Wu characters on my Wei save data. :cool: (meanwhile, increasing my amount of officer cards and city upgrades.)

Evee
17-05-09, 11:58 PM
how do you do the other sotry lines on the same profile (?)

like i started off as cao pi from wei (lvl 50 XD), and now im using gan ning (lvl 23), and i want to do the wu quests on the same profile because of all the orbs, chi, gold, weapons i have;

so how do i do this lol

silvertongue
18-05-09, 12:38 AM
I started Wu (always do) and like I posted in the Levellers thread, I completed Wu story then just did all the 5 star missions for Wei & Shu so everything has been done now. Obviously I still got to get 100% complete weapons, chi, and orbs.

Then there are the movies. How do you unlock all the movies on one save file? I mean normally I would start a new game and do another story mode and all the movies would still be there from Wu and then with the next story the movies would add to the collection. It just doesn't do it. To be honest the thought of unlocking everything again really doesn't appeal so I'll just have to level other characters up by swapping at the shine and forget about the movies.

:)

Nevfx
18-05-09, 09:06 AM
When do you unlock characters from other kingdoms?

I so don't understand this game yet...I hate not understanding stuff!

silvertongue
18-05-09, 09:10 AM
When do you unlock characters from other kingdoms?

I so don't understand this game yet...I hate not understanding stuff!

As you progress through the game more characters will unlock and then you can change them at the shrine.

:)

Leady FF ^^
18-05-09, 09:53 AM
I started with Wei. Just for Xu Zhu. I'm a genie in a bottle baaaaby!!

Mr.Honda
18-05-09, 03:14 PM
I have my game on order but when I get it, Wu will be my first story selected.

Reasons? Ling Tong + Zhou Yu, nuff said.

Since DW6 + Special came out, I've wanted to use their new movesets and after playing both JP and English demos of this game, I'm convinced they have some of the best movesets.

Onislash
18-05-09, 04:39 PM
Wei. Big swords are my favourite and I did not wanna play someone who looked like another Fu Xi.

Qing Long
04-06-09, 12:22 AM
*Recently got DWSF yay* :p My bro got a PSP for his birthday, he lend me it during 1h30 to play DWSF, thanks ^^
I started with the Wu, though I'd liked to start Shu one too, & or after Wei one too XD
Woow this game looks very awesome, can't wait to play more ^^

Edit : I let my brother started Shu because it's his favourite kingdom with his favourite female character :p

Jiahe
04-06-09, 01:41 PM
I started Wu just to play my babe, Sun Quan and then his father, Sun Jian. <3

Toco
23-08-09, 10:41 AM
i started off wu (Taishi CI) mainly him coz of his weapon style not much else i dont like Taishi Cis personality but im prob gonna do wei next

K001aiD
23-08-09, 11:35 PM
wu. started with sun ce. tore it up.

The CandyMan
26-10-09, 10:33 AM
I started off with Shu and Pick Zhao yun until now Im still playing It and Having problems with the Death Phoenix...

Infiny
26-10-09, 02:10 PM
I play Wu first with Zhou Yu on PSP and Zhou Tai on PS3

Captain Ashton
18-02-10, 10:19 AM
I've started off with Wu, because of Lu Meng.

Ma Chao is the best
07-04-10, 05:21 PM
how do you do the other sotry lines on the same profile (?)

like i started off as cao pi from wei (lvl 50 XD), and now im using gan ning (lvl 23), and i want to do the wu quests on the same profile because of all the orbs, chi, gold, weapons i have;

so how do i do this lol

You have to go to the shrine and select change force, when you select this you can choose any of the three kingdoms. After you have selected one you will be taken to chapter one in that kingdoms story.:)

Ma Chao is the best
07-04-10, 05:24 PM
I started with Shu as Ma Chao

Leady FF ^^
08-04-10, 09:16 AM
Ma Chao is a very popular guy ^^

Matza1
15-04-10, 02:18 PM
Wei so i could use Xu Huang, his pike is a superb weapon

pawel050
05-08-10, 05:14 PM
I start in Wei and now i have 10 characters with 50 Lvl (Dian Wei Cao Cao Zhen Ji Zhou Yu Lu Xun Sun Shang Xiang Zhao Yun Zhuge Liang Lu Bu and Zhang Jiao) :D

StratocasterEv
06-08-10, 02:15 PM
I started off with Shu because since I first started playing Dynasty Warriors I've always played as Guan Yu first but on the 360 version I played as Huang Zhong first.

silvertongue
06-08-10, 03:55 PM
I started with Wu for the psp as posted in an earlier thread and was meant to start with a different force when I played the PS3 version. However I just couldn't bring myself to start playing it with a force other than Wu. So Sun Jian it was (again)!