PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Weapon Materials (Excluding legends)

Onislash
18-05-09, 05:18 AM
Where to find these materials? Its getting rather hard to find almost anything, for example Cao Pi's ultimate weapon requires:

Mystic Blade (l)
Mystic Blade (s)
Warrior Soul

I have found Mystic Blade (s) and Mystic Blade (w) a few random times at Zenith Tower but what about Warrior Soul?

General Tips would be appreciated, thanks.

silvertongue
18-05-09, 07:55 AM
Where to find these materials? Its getting rather hard to find almost anything, for example Cao Pi's ultimate weapon requires:

Mystic Blade (l)
Mystic Blade (s)
Warrior Soul

I have found Mystic Blade (s) and Mystic Blade (w) a few random times at Zenith Tower but what about Warrior Soul?

General Tips would be appreciated, thanks.

You can get Warrior Soul from Xu Zhu in Chapter 6 Manipulation. It's a rare drop so attach Luck orb as it should increase your chances of Xu Zhu dropping it. It may take a few attempts though.
I had to fight Lu Meng a few times just so he'd drop Dragon Soul (b) but he did eventually!

Hope this helps!

:)

Leady FF ^^
18-05-09, 07:58 AM
Yer, you generally have to do the Legend Missions to get those rare items right?

Onislash
18-05-09, 08:11 AM
I thought the luck orb only increased the chance of items appearing rather than what appears. Am I wrong?

Another question, if 5 is the max for building ranks (warehouse,blacksmith) why are they still leveling?

silvertongue
18-05-09, 08:13 AM
I thought the luck orb only increased the chance of items appearing rather than what appears. Am I wrong?

Another question, if 5 is the max for building ranks (warehouse,blacksmith) why are they still leveling?

Once they reach the max of level5 that's when they'll stop levelling. As for the luck orb I just equipped it anyway. Maybe it helped maybe it didn't but I got the items I needed eventually by doing those battles.

Onislash
18-05-09, 08:15 AM
Makes sense, Thanks.

My blacksmith and market are still leveling at 5. Why is that? Are some things revealed when the bar reached max?

silvertongue
18-05-09, 08:16 AM
Makes sense, Thanks.

My blacksmith and market are still leveling at 5. Why is that? Are some things revealed when the bar reached max?

Yes they do :)

Onislash
18-05-09, 08:48 AM
That explains some of the earlier " Your facility level is insufficient" messages.

Leady FF ^^
18-05-09, 08:51 AM
I always equip the Luck Orb as I'm a collection whore ^^

silvertongue
18-05-09, 01:49 PM
I always equip the Luck Orb as I'm a collection whore ^^

You're a collection whore too? lol!

I need to get all the cards collected now!

Onislash
18-05-09, 02:14 PM
Sadly, some people return. I hate that.

silvertongue
18-05-09, 02:51 PM
Sadly, some people return. I hate that.

Do you mean Lu Bu by any chance?

Onislash
18-05-09, 03:00 PM
I mean the officers that appear multiple times for no cards. Sucks a lot..

Jarlino
18-05-09, 03:45 PM
Actually...

Getting the buildings to "level 6", just grants you a rare item if you talk to the shopkeepers. (And it's needed for the 100 % completion rank)

Here's a handy list:

Dragon soul (b)
Chpt6 - Black Storm (Zhang Liao)
Chpt6 - Manipulation (Lu Meng , Huang Gai)
Chpt6 - Bewitching Land (Zhang Liao)
Chpt5 [Wu, Wei] - Assault on Chengdu (Liu Bei)
Market LV6

Phoenix Soul
Chpt6 - Bewitching Land (Zhao Hong)
Chpt5 [Wu, Shu] - Battle of Xu Chang (Cao Cao)
Blacksmith LV6

Dragon soul (y)
Chpt6 - Zenith Tower (Yuan Shao)

Tiger soul
Chpt5 [Shu, Wei] - Battle of Jian Ye (Sun Jian)
Chpt6 - Black Storm (Gao Shun)
Workshop LV6

Warrior soul
Chpt6 - Bewitching Land (Sun Zhong)
Chpt6 - Manipulation (Xu Zhu, Zhao Hong)
Academy LV6

Earth gift
Chpt 6 - From the Depths (Lu Bu)
Chpt 6 - Zenith Tower (He Jin)
Exchange LV6

Sky gift
Chpt 6 - From the Depths (Diao Chan)
Storehouse LV6

That was a pre-made list by someone on Gamefaqs.
I can only add that Earth and Sky Gift can also drop from Lu Bu and Diao chan in other 5* missions. ;)