PDA

View Full Version : Musou Orochi Z Discussion Thread

LittleDragonZ
21-01-09, 10:06 PM
Confirmed as a PS3 release (Japan only at the moment), this game is a compilation title of both Warriors Orochi 1 & 2, but with more content. The extra content will be of two new characters, Benkei who has been revealed, and another which is currently unknown. Apart from that the game will include more story stages and dream stages as well.

I'm sure even more will be added and announced due time, so please discuss your thoughts on MOZ.

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:54 AM
Because of Koei Games being released on PSP and PS3, I'm actually going to end up buying these consoles just for these games!
It really does sound awesome. I like the idea for it, I only wish they had announced it for X-Box 360.

Kimarau
23-01-09, 01:18 PM
I'm kind of interested about this title but I'm going to wait and see what other new stuff they will be putting into it before deciding if I want to buy it or not. That is if though the game gets released over here in europe.

LittleDragonZ
23-01-09, 06:39 PM
I'm a sucker when it comes to buying the Warriors. I would ''try really hard'' and fail to avoid lol. The new character Benkei has already got my attention, most of WO2's added characters were all awesome, the best new additions to me added in any Warriors game. Plus there's the new stages and whatever else.

LewisSO
23-01-09, 08:40 PM
I'm a sucker when it comes to buying the Warriors. I would ''try really hard'' and fail to avoid lol. The new character Benkei has already got my attention, most of WO2's added characters were all awesome, the best new additions to me added in any Warriors game. Plus there's the new stages and whatever else.

Man, Sun Wukong was just awwwesome. Maybe Benkei or the other character will be just as awesome.

LittleDragonZ
24-01-09, 12:34 PM
Yeah, hopefully his voice will be great. I loved each voice in WO2 for the newcomers, even Himiko of whom I thought would have an annoying vocal performance. I was really surprised.

His weapon seems to be a giant mechanical fist, can be seen as futuristic like Yoshitsune's. Plus he has weapons strapped to his back like Toshiie.

LewisSO
24-01-09, 05:06 PM
Yeah, hopefully his voice will be great. I loved each voice in WO2 for the newcomers, even Himiko of whom I thought would have an annoying vocal performance. I was really surprised.

His weapon seems to be a giant mechanical fist, can be seen as futuristic like Yoshitsune's. Plus he has weapons strapped to his back like Toshiie.

I never liked Yoshitsune. :mad:

Amy
24-01-09, 09:49 PM
If it is released in the UK I'm most definitely going to get it because my WO2 disk has been scratched and won't play properly. I need more games for my PS3 aswell. :p

Ruka
25-01-09, 12:27 AM
If it is released in the UK I hope so too, we didn't get DW6 Special and DWG2 for PS2, I hope Koei by some reason doesn't release the game not just in the Uk but in the whole Europe. Hopefully they will. ;)

Zenelix
25-01-09, 12:56 AM
After renting WO2, I really enjoyed it but was indecisive over whether I should buy it or not. If Z comes out over here, I will finally be able to stop hitting myself for not buying 2, since Z seems to have all of it, the first game, and more :D

Ruka
25-01-09, 03:24 AM
I just think of something that would be nice on WO Z...

Seeing when mounted on a Horse you can attack/charge attack and use Musou why not have a R1 special ability? the button itself does nothing when mounted.

My ideas were:

- Change horse jump to R1 so that everyone would be able to execute both charge attack and jump.

- A special R1 attack either per Type (Speed, Power Tech), Era (Three Kingdoms, Sengoku) or each character would have their own special R1 attack.

Adding Horse Abilities or upgrades would be nice as Cavalier skill's were earned. (Cavalier lvl 20 = Don't get knocked out of any mounted horse, lvl25 = Inflicts Fire damage when running into enemeies, etc.)

Lord Tsao Pi
25-01-09, 04:17 AM
i love all the koei games but i dnt really see the point in this next orochi game, its not a third one its just basically the previous 2 warriors games just on 1 disc.

but saying that i know u get a couple of new characters and a few new stages so i most prob will end up buying the game....

ShinOrochiX
31-01-09, 09:48 AM
Hopefully Warriors Orochi Z comes out in Europe and on either PS2,PSP or/and PC.

Discordia
31-01-09, 11:36 AM
this release has really perked my interests in the Warriors series again, after the kick-in-the-pants that DW6 was, and after only briefly playing the JPN version of WO2 I want this game!

Is it graphically upgraded in anyway?

LittleDragonZ
31-01-09, 01:59 PM
The graphics is very similar to that of the 360's. Like its viewed in the CG artwork (40-50 proficiency) in WO2 for the PS2.

So yes, it will be better than the PS2's, though it's nothing amazing.

Diaochan07
02-02-09, 01:19 AM
I think that I already know who is last character in WOZ is. I believe she was Lady Shizuka Gozen, one of the charcter in Genji game. I think

Ruka
02-02-09, 08:09 AM
I think that I already know who is last character in WOZ is. I believe she was Lady Shizuka Gozen, one of the charcter in Genji game. I think It would be nice but the character from what it seems is Quan Yin the Goddess of Mercy, as it was the one who fits perfectly on the riddle.

Here is the riddle to guessing which character is: "A character who appeared in Journey to the West, and put a ring on Wukong's head"

So it can't be Lady Shizuka. :)

Diaochan07
02-02-09, 05:42 PM
Wow Quan Yin you say, that amazing but there is a problem if Benkei and Yoshisune already in the WOZ then last charcter will lady Shizuka. I know Benkei will work with Yoshisune and what force will Quan Yin work with Shu, Wu, or Wei I know that she not an evil i hope she'll work with Shu and now I not really sure that Lady Shizuka or Quan Yin will be the last character of WOZ. :(

Ruka
02-02-09, 05:47 PM
Well, it never hurts to take a guess. ^^
The last character identity will be revealed at end of this month. :)

Diaochan07
03-02-09, 02:46 AM
Well, it never hurts to take a guess. ^^
The last character identity will be revealed at end of this month. :)
That's great, I can't not wait anymore let's see who will be in WOZ lady Shizuka or Quan Yin you say...^_^

Diaochan07
03-02-09, 12:17 PM
I also wonder story mode and dream mode are will longer but some stages are still the same for instance, ok Battle of Yamatai in WO2 dream mode three character like Lubu, Keiji and Honda if this stage in WOZ they'll add another 3 character. Do you think how many stage they'll put on dream mode and story mode?

Ruka
03-02-09, 08:38 PM
Warriors Orochi Z will have:

- 12 new stages for Dream Mode, and you can use any character now.
- Dodomekki and Gyuki are now able to use on any mode.
- You can now play alone with CPU in all VS mode.
- 4 costumes for each character, 4th costume is palette swap (of the third costume maybe).
- New character - Benkei added.

and the last character that will be revealed at the end of this month.

There are no new stages on Story Mode, but its most likely some stages will be slightly changed so that Benkei and characters from WO2 such as Toshiie Maeda can enter WO1 stages, as he were a generic on WO1 but not on WOZ.

Hmmm thats a good question, if you choose 3 other characters other than Lu Bu, Tadakatsu and Keiji its probably they all show up as Allies on your team. :)

I also wonder if Gyuki will be able to mount a Horse. :D

Onislash
03-02-09, 11:30 PM
Hmm these are nice extras, but after unlocking Orochi and Orochi X not sure I am wanting this.

If Dong Zhou can mount a horse Gyuki can easily.

Diaochan07
03-02-09, 11:40 PM
Whoo! i dont think Gyuki can mount the horse but, he will...^_^

Ruka
03-02-09, 11:45 PM
Hmm these are nice extras, but after unlocking Orochi and Orochi X not sure I am wanting this.http://i44.tinypic.com/2hokcd0.jpg Appearently Orochi and Orochi X are already avaiable from the start or are very easy to unlock, seeing on the image all characters aren't unlocked and Orochi X is avaiable.

Whoo! i dont think Gyuki can mount the horse but, he will...^_^ Haha I hope so too, it will be funny seeing the Giant Boar riding a horse. :D

Onislash
03-02-09, 11:57 PM
Its more like after playing for so long (especially WO2) these extras dont scream buy as of yet.

lordofjiaozhi
04-02-09, 08:48 AM
perhaps a few more levels will be in order....

Ruka
04-02-09, 06:53 PM
On a famitsu scan it was revealed that characters who appeared on DW6 will have their DW6 costume on WOZ as 4th costume, SW1 ones will have their Alt. costumes on SW1 and the WO characters will have new ones.

Yes, that means Lu Bu in his DW6 costume with his Sky Scorcher. DW6 SSX with her Chakrams, DW6 Diao Chan with her maces, etc.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/th_uporg1989526.jpg (http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/?action=view&current=uporg1989526.jpg)

Credits to BlackKite (BK2128 here on the forum) for the scan. :D

LittleDragonZ
04-02-09, 09:02 PM
Yep. Very glad about the SW1 costumes especially. Like Yukimura's, and Nobunaga's which he wears in a movie of his in SW1. Of course not forgetting Mitsuhide's similar costume! Can't wait to use them again for the nostalgia!

I do hope Fu Xi gets his DW3 outfit.

Diaochan07
04-02-09, 09:12 PM
whooo I like it. one more thing, is there any newest stages was added

Ruka
04-02-09, 09:19 PM
Yeah I would like that too, I wonder what Orochi 4th Costume will be and if Orochi X, Gyuki, Dodomeki will have more than one costume, since the last two are generics its most unlikely.

Perhaps Taigong Wang's 4th costume will be the one showing on his >>artwork (http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/sakura_haruno_27/samurai%20warriors%20and%20dynasty%20warriors/wang1.jpg).<<

whooo I like it. one more thing, is there any newest stages was added
Nope Diao Chan, no new stages.

LittleDragonZ
04-02-09, 09:23 PM
There is new Dream Mode stages though, so that's something to look forward to. I would like a chaotic one where it's like all versus all or SW versus DW lol. It would make a great finale.

Ruka
04-02-09, 09:34 PM
It would be possible but not all the officers at same time or it would probably cause the game to lag a lot.

Maybe defeating one Army at time. I.e Shu officers appear then Wu, etc.

At the end the leaders of the Three Kingdoms would appear alongside Lu Bu, Dong Zhuo, Yuan Shao and Zhang Jiao. To make it harder you were completely alone and the level was always under poison effect. (HP always decreasing on your army)

Diaochan07
05-02-09, 12:15 PM
I hope this game last longer than previous version. my WO2 almost complete within 5 months. I'm so excited to see WOZ come out.AHHH! forgot to ask you last time, how many stage in the story mode, is it 8 or more or just only 8 stages:D

Onislash
05-02-09, 12:25 PM
At the end the leaders of the Three Kingdoms would appear alongside Lu Bu, Dong Zhuo, Yuan Shao and Zhang Jiao. To make it harder you were completely alone and the level was always under poison effect. (HP always decreasing on your army)

Samurai Warriors : State of War had a stage that could be a start here.

Ruka
05-02-09, 01:12 PM
I hope this game last longer than previous version. my WO2 almost complete within 5 months. I'm so excited to see WOZ come out.AHHH! forgot to ask you last time, how many stage in the story mode, is it 8 or more or just only 8 stages:D Well, since its WO + WO2 its a total of 24 stages on Story Mode for every team except Orochi who for now has only 8 stages, the ones from WO2.

It will surelly last longer, now you have more stages to complete, collect all the abilities again, 4th costumes to unlock, etc.

I wonder if there will be 5th weapons now.

Onislash
05-02-09, 01:23 PM
No need with Allmighty for 5th weapons.

Diaochan07
05-02-09, 05:33 PM
I think there will be 5th weapons Since i saw diao with her 4th custume and her whip too, so i believe there will be level 5th weapon i think (',<...

Ruka
05-02-09, 06:15 PM
Diao Chan isn't using the whip, she is using her maces. =/
http://i43.tinypic.com/2eyiek0.jpg

And even if it there would be 5th weapons its very unlikely of being her whip as the whole moveset would had to change to fit the weapon, imagine the trouble Koei would have, to give two movesets to DW6 characters.

Diaochan07
05-02-09, 09:38 PM
awwww...<..> I thought her weapon was a whip sorry....OHHHH!!! may i ask hot the graphic look like.please:D

Ruka
05-02-09, 09:45 PM
Sure. :D
The graphics will be something like the Xbox360 WO2 Version of course.
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/897/897422/warriors-orochi-2-20080807101043674_640w.jpg

I hope there isn't much lag on this game.

Diaochan07
06-02-09, 01:34 AM
Hihihi that's good thank you please provide me with more information about WOZ okay....THANK YOU^_^

Ruka
06-02-09, 01:39 AM
Sure, Diao Chan I'll let you know when any new info comes out. :)
If someone doesn't post it first. XD

Diaochan07
06-02-09, 12:09 PM
you know what i think is each of the story mode like Shi, Wei, Wu, SW1, SW2 and other are totally different stages, right!!. For Instance, if Shu have a battle of Honnoji then other story mode will not having same stage or they will have same stage but it depend on the story mode.*?*

Ruka
06-02-09, 12:43 PM
Think of this game as Warriors Orochi and Warriors Orochi 2 in a single disc. You can play WO stages with WO2 characters, but story mode will be the same, it won't change. :/

You can see some new high quality scans of WOZ; http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/orochi/z/

- Choose Scenario and you will see how Story Mode is. You can see the forces and their respective game below. ^^

- Choose Character, then click on Benkei (its the new WOZ character if you didn't knew. :) ) and you can see his gameplay.

LittleDragonZ
06-02-09, 01:49 PM
Better yet, it's been uploaded to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmLoio1X9LA

The first move looks similar to the dash feature in Gundam Musou. I'm sure it'll be fun to use him as it always is when using a new character.

Diaochan07
06-02-09, 06:09 PM
woooohooooooo!!! Please i have to know more about this game before it come out......How long the last character have been reveal i can not wait to see how beautiful she is, do you think so

Ruka
06-02-09, 06:12 PM
Her identity will be revealed at end of this month. Just be a little patient and when its revealed you will surely know. :)

Diaochan07
06-02-09, 10:55 PM
you mean the end of this Februery, if so...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i can't wait any more.cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

LittleDragonZ
06-02-09, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I'm afraid so. The character will be revealed at the month end. But do not worry, I'll make sure it's posted here for you if it's not already.

Diaochan07
06-02-09, 11:25 PM
no i'll ready to see her. like Mr. Gabranth say Quan Yin, i think he were right its true she was Quan Yin not anyone else

is anything new about WOZ

ok I'll wait then.

Is there anything new about WOZ.

LittleDragonZ
07-02-09, 11:40 PM
Please try to not double post. Use the edit button and right the extra in there if you could. Thanks.

I'm afraid there's nothing new. Don't expect anything for about 2 weeks now. Famitsu scans show on Wednesday's and the Japanese site updates on the Friday's. But since we just got something with Benkei's video, don't expect anything for at least 2 weeks.

Zhen JiI
11-02-09, 11:48 AM
Please KOEI put IN MOZ the 5th weapen for all characters

Is there anything new about WOZ.

yah you right why they not put something new about WOZ :confused:

Diaochan07
11-02-09, 12:09 PM
Please KOEI put IN MOZ the 5th weapen for all characters

yah you right why they not put something new about WOZ :confused:

that impossible, 5th weapon i hope so...:cool:

Outi
11-02-09, 06:08 PM
I think I might have to get this game since SW3 seems to be exclusive to Wii... and, well... if I wish to attain warriorhood, I must get to know some SW characters as well! ,D
Plus I don't wanna be boring and just play Dynasty Warriors.

Diaochan07
11-02-09, 09:57 PM
I think I might have to get this game since SW3 seems to be exclusive to Wii... and, well... if I wish to attain warriorhood, I must get to know some SW characters as well! ,D
Plus I don't wanna be boring and just play Dynasty Warriors.

good 4you i don't want to get boring either:p

Zhen JiI
12-02-09, 01:00 PM
HEY they will put in MOZ the 2nd costume in SW for all SW and SW2 characters right ???

LittleDragonZ
12-02-09, 09:05 PM
HEY they will put in MOZ the 2nd costume in SW for all SW and SW2 characters right ???

The SW1 characters will have their alternates, yes. The SW2 characters will have new designs.

Onislash
12-02-09, 10:58 PM
I imagine Masamune Date counts as SW2? It would be funny see SW1 Date with SW2 moveset.

Diaochan07
12-02-09, 11:49 PM
uhm me too

Ruka
13-02-09, 09:04 AM
Gyuki and Dodomeki Gameplays have been released on the WOZ mainsite (http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/orochi/z/).

Gyuki: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgM_NEchzSk&fmt=18
Dodomeki: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LyndmRElaQ&fmt=18

Gyuki hasn't changed too much from the VS mode, he gets + 2 normal attacks the last one being with Fire Element, and his attacking speed has slighty increased.

Dodomeki on other hand gains some new normal attacks/charges and his C1(?) that is similar to Kotaro C1 + C1 except with the Ice Element.

Video upload credits; Jsun/Koeiwarriors YT account. :p

Discordia
13-02-09, 09:33 AM
I'm not liking Dodomeki's recycled moveset.

Xiao Qiao's aerial charge, Kotaro's C1...., some of his moves remind me of DW6 Sima Yi hahaha.

Oh well, cant have everything I guess.

EDIT: I also hope his C1 animation is fixed before its released too the frames at the end seem broken.

Ruka
13-02-09, 09:49 AM
Haha yeah, i hope he gets a different musou though, since its exactly the same as Kotaro except the "claw" effects.

Gyuki seems a nice/funny character to play outside VS Mode, I wonder how fast will Gyuki be with Almighty, not to mention, how will he be able to mount a horse. :D

Discordia
13-02-09, 09:51 AM
It wouldn;t surprise me if he wont be able to mount a horse.... or they bring back Nanman elephant!

Leady FF ^^
13-02-09, 05:17 PM
wow they managed to up the amount of the on screen peons for the PS3 version I think. Pretty cool.

LittleDragonZ
13-02-09, 05:36 PM
Yeah, there's more now. I won't mind using the ninja since he's got Kotaro in him. But Gyuki just looks painfully dull. It'll be like running out of time each mission going solo with him.

ZzZZzZZzZ

Zhen JiI
13-02-09, 08:52 PM
The SW1 characters will have their alternates, yes. The SW2 characters will have new designs.

yay I can 't wait to see SW2 characters NEW designs !!!!:D

Outi
14-02-09, 10:14 AM
Omigod! I'm can't wait for this game!
I've really fallen in love with DW6 and just thinking about all the cool SW characters is getting me wet with excitement and pee! XDDD

Diaochan07
14-02-09, 03:03 PM
I can't wait to see last character and DW6 4th custume and how the story mode play.

Zhen JiI
15-02-09, 11:16 AM
I can't wait to see last character and DW6 4th custume and how the story mode play.

yep, and I can 't wait to see da qiao , zhu rong , xing cai and the other characters oh yah and the SW2 characters too!!!!!:rolleyes:;)

silvertongue
15-02-09, 12:31 PM
Omigod! I'm can't wait for this game!
I've really fallen in love with DW6 and just thinking about all the cool SW characters is getting me wet with excitement and pee! XDDD

I take it you've been hammering away at DW6 then?

I loved WO on the PS2 so this is gonna be amazing!
YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

Has there been a UK date set yet?
When is the Jap version released?
So many questions! Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!
All this excitment is just too much :)

LittleDragonZ
15-02-09, 01:25 PM
Scheduled for release in Japan - March 12. No other dates have been announced. I'll keep you updated if you don't hear anything yourself in the coming weeks.

silvertongue
15-02-09, 01:40 PM
Scheduled for release in Japan - March 12. No other dates have been announced. I'll keep you updated if you don't hear anything yourself in the coming weeks.

Cool, thank you!!

I supppose if it doesn't get a European release i could always import the Jap one. I won't understand a word of it but if it's the only way.
I do think there'll be a European release, here's hoping anyway!

Diaochan07
15-02-09, 03:37 PM
when it come out in North America

silvertongue
15-02-09, 03:47 PM
when it come out in North America

As LittleDragonZ said ''Scheduled for release in Japan - March 12. No other dates have been announced. ''

:)

64crayons
15-02-09, 06:46 PM

really? i thought fu xi and nu wa were waaaaaay overated

The graphics is very similar to that of the 360's. Like its viewed in the CG artwork (40-50 proficiency) in WO2 for the PS2.

So yes, it will be better than the PS2's, though it's nothing amazing.

i'd say it looks like an inbetween of wo2 for the xbox 360 and dw6

I think I might have to get this game since SW3 seems to be exclusive to Wii...

SW3 IS NOT JUST FOR THE WII.... many people sa ythis but it will 100% come out for 360 and PS3. the preview of it was a promotional video for the wii and does not mean sw3 will only be out for wii:cool:

Qing Long
15-02-09, 08:05 PM
O__o Triple posts ?
Please 64crayons, can you avoid to double or triple post ? Use the Edit button http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/images/koei/buttons/edit.gif instead, thank you ^^

Hope WOZ will be a great game to play for PS3 users :)
Seeing screenshots & videos, Benkei gameplay & story looks good.

Zhen JiI
15-02-09, 08:51 PM
O__o Triple posts ?
Please 64crayons, can you avoid to double or triple post ? Use the Edit button http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/images/koei/buttons/edit.gif instead, thank you ^^

Hope WOZ will be a great game to play for PS3 users :)
Seeing screenshots & videos, Benkei gameplay & story looks good.

yah , it will be a great game and story , did thay will add a NEW story video :confused: maybe they will add because i saw benkei with da ji and himiko in the magazine so it will be a NEW story video . i hope so

64crayons
15-02-09, 09:55 PM
dont need to tell me twice :)

Zhen JiI
16-02-09, 03:35 PM
the final female character in WOZ will show out in near of 24 fabruary 2009 right ??

Ruka
16-02-09, 04:04 PM
Thats correct, in 8 days we will know who is the last character to be revealed. :)
They will probably release more news and the last character gameplay soon after seeing the game will be release in March as LDZ mentioned.

Now all we need is patience and wait for the news, Me, LittleDragonZ or someone else will let you know when new info is revealed. ;)

Outi
16-02-09, 07:45 PM
I take it you've been hammering away at DW6 then?

I loved WO on the PS2 so this is gonna be amazing!
YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!Heck yes, I've been hammering away at DW6!
AND OF COURSE I WILL LOVE WOZ! <3

Diaochan07
16-02-09, 11:36 PM
Quan Yin for sure!!! I've heard so many hint from other people, so it was Quan Yin

Outi
17-02-09, 07:52 PM
What's this? The Frenchies are saying that there are 7 costumes for all the characters in WOZ (http://koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=468)!? IS THIS TRUE!?

*gets ridiculously excited*

Ruka
17-02-09, 08:02 PM
The people on the French Division are giving suggestions for new costumes they would like to have on WO future games, the 4 costumes already know costumes and + 3 new ones that they would like to see. Such as DW2, DW3, Strikeforce and new costumes.

I have no idea how the 7 Slots for costumes have appeared on that image, but if 7 costumes were revealed I would already know through Koeiwarriors, since thats we're Komatsu-Hime would get the info too .

Outi
17-02-09, 08:35 PM
I have no idea how the 7 Slots for costumes have appeared on that image, but if 7 costumes were revealed I would already know through Koeiwarriors, since thats we're Komatsu-Hime would get the info too .Well the pic looks pretty authentic to me...

Ruka
17-02-09, 08:59 PM
She must have edited the official Image and copied more slots, which isn't something too hard to do. http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/mo-z.php

FYI, i checked a couple websites and Famitsu last scans don't reveal anything new about WOZ, so if that we're shown not only I but everyone would know. Last, Famitsu news are only released at Wednesday. :P

Qing Long
17-02-09, 10:00 PM
Yeah, that's it, in French section, we're just talking about "which costumes would you like to see in MOZ?" if there're 6 or 7 costumes for each characters for example.

Yes, Outi & Gabranth, as you said, maybe we'll have news about WOZ soon ^^

Outi
17-02-09, 10:05 PM
Aw drat!
7 costumes for each character would be cool thouuugh... maybe we'd get to see some bikinis!?
*Imagines Xiahou Dun in a bikini* ... OooOooh! Rawr! *feints*

Ruka
17-02-09, 10:23 PM
Yes, Outi & Gabranth, as you said, maybe we'll have news about WOZ soon ^^ Yes, hopefully soon we get to know the new last character being revealed (Day 24) and also some new info regarding the game as well the last character gameplay.

Diaochan07
18-02-09, 12:31 AM
Great news, let wait and see, guy

Zhen JiI
18-02-09, 01:52 PM
I like when you all say WOZ have 7 costumes i CAN t' belive THAT !!!!!!!!

Discordia
18-02-09, 09:21 PM
I like when you all say WOZ have 7 costumes i CAN t' belive THAT !!!!!!!!

They only have four honey.

Theres a section in the french section where they are discussing the four costumes each character has plus 3 more that you would of added.

Diaochan07
18-02-09, 11:55 PM
I confuse 4 or 7 custumes

silvertongue
19-02-09, 01:12 AM
Aw drat!
7 costumes for each character would be cool thouuugh... maybe we'd get to see some bikinis!?
*Imagines Xiahou Dun in a bikini* ... OooOooh! Rawr! *feints*

I'd much prefer to see Sun Jian (DW6) in a pair of short shorts and nothing else!
I suppose costumes like these would be crossing over into DOA terrirtory.

Anyhoo, so 4 costumes for each, cool.

Outi
19-02-09, 07:26 AM
I'd much prefer to see Sun Jian (DW6) in a pair of short shorts and nothing else!
I suppose costumes like these would be crossing over into DOA terrirtory.You DO remember that Koei merged with Tecmo, right? XD

Zhen JiI
19-02-09, 01:03 PM
They only have four honey.

Theres a section in the french section where they are discussing the four costumes each character has plus 3 more that you would of added.

aha , now I know it' thanx :):)

silvertongue
19-02-09, 05:21 PM
You DO remember that Koei merged with Tecmo, right? XD

Of course i remember. :)

Ruka
19-02-09, 06:45 PM
I'm suprised no one showed this scan here, it shows some 4th costumes. Thanks BlackKite (Bk2218 here) for the scan, as always. ^^

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/th_uporg2026982.jpg (http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/?action=view&current=uporg2026982.jpg)

Outi
19-02-09, 08:30 PM
Uhm... Yeah, well I can't tell which of those are the 4th costumes, okay?
I can see Zhao Yun, Diao Chan, Wei Yan and Sun Jian (and perhaps Huang Zhong) in their DW6 costumes there. But DW6 costumes aren't all that exciting, are they?
I mean, considering that DW6 is the latest episode in the DW series, you'd EXPECT the DW characters in WOZ to wear their DW6 costumes, right?

Ruka
19-02-09, 08:55 PM
WOZ default costumes are DW5 as it has been like that since the first WO.

Using DW5 moveset with DW6 costumes is something nice for a change and also good for a lot of fans who complained because in DW6 they had their weapons and moveset totally changed.

All 4th costumes for DW6 characters will have their DW6 costume. SW1 ones will have their alternate costume from SW1, the rest of the characters will have new ones.

Diaochan07
20-02-09, 03:51 AM
I'm suprised no one showed this scan here, it shows some 4th costumes. Thanks BlackKite (Bk2218 here) for the scan, as always. ^^

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/th_uporg2026982.jpg (http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/?action=view&current=uporg2026982.jpg)

Cool thanks

Diaochan07
20-02-09, 03:54 AM
WOZ default costumes are DW5 as it has been like that since the first WO.

Using DW5 moveset with DW6 costumes is something nice for a change and also good for a lot of fans who complained because in DW6 they had their weapons and moveset totally changed.

All 4th costumes for DW6 characters will have their DW6 costume. SW1 ones will have their alternate costume from SW1, the rest of the characters will have new ones.

ohh yeah, i forgot to ask you, what about the other characters like Pangde, Xingcai, Zhurong and etc what are their new custumes.

Ruka
20-02-09, 04:53 AM
Xing Cai, Pang De and Zuo Ci will have whole new costumes.

As for Da Qiao, Zhu Rong, etc. They will probably get new ones as well, I wouldn't be suprised if their 4th costume we're DW3 costume. Either DW3 or new ones.

As for Meng Huo, not sure if he will have his DW6 Costume as he will come only on DW6E, its either that or a new costume.

The game is out next month, so we will surelly know about it. Oh and its next week that the last character will be revealed. :D

Zhen JiI
20-02-09, 10:20 AM
Da ji is look great on the 4th costume , right ?
will thanx for the photo Gabranth .

64crayons
20-02-09, 12:41 PM
Da ji is look great on the 4th costume , right ?
will thanx for the photo Gabranth .

looks cool but does anyone else notice it doesn't look like there is anything covering her chest?:eek:
i guess koei merging with tempco(spelling?) is starting to show

Diaochan07
20-02-09, 09:35 PM
Thanks to Gabrath that I know new information about WOZ

64crayons
21-02-09, 01:57 AM
there is always info at

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/

Diaochan07
21-02-09, 02:35 AM
thanks ^_^

Ruka
24-02-09, 02:06 PM
This is the last character...
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/_root/lastchara.jpg
For now we only know its a female and Speed Type. Her name will be revealed in two days.

Diaochan07
25-02-09, 01:30 AM
she look cool

Ruka
25-02-09, 04:28 AM
And there is the last character...The Buddhist Priest Sanzang

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/th_uporg2045385.jpg (http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/Crimsondramon/?action=view&current=uporg2045385.jpg)

This is really great, we can choose different teams for player 2. :D

(Credit as always goes to BlackKite (BK2128 here)) :P

Leady FF ^^
25-02-09, 11:14 AM
I'm more excited by the fact we can pick different teams for 1p and 2p in co-op. That is much needed addition!

Zhen JiI
25-02-09, 11:52 AM
I like her so much , she will be MY best chracter !!! .

Diaochan07
25-02-09, 07:51 PM
HMM Delicious finally last character and now i wanna see the gamePlay now.

LittleDragonZ
25-02-09, 08:05 PM
I'm more excited by the fact we can pick different teams for 1p and 2p in co-op. That is much needed addition!
I'm trying to get my brother to get into Warriors Orochi PSP, and into the series. Perhaps then I can play with this 2P select addition, otherwise... :(

Great design for this female character.

silvertongue
25-02-09, 08:14 PM
Ooooo i like the look of this new female character!
She looks great.

Diaochan07
26-02-09, 02:09 AM
Ooooo i like the look of this new female character!
She looks great.

Yeah I agree^_^
:p

Qing Long
26-02-09, 06:35 PM
Her design is very beautiful, hope her moveset will be nice & powerful ^^ & her personality good (normally it should be good, she's a Buddhist Priest :) )
Sun Wukong, Buddhist Priest Sanzang (or San Zang?) & Himiko have a Dream Stage together, if I understood well, what I read in KW ^^'''''

LittleDragonZ
26-02-09, 07:11 PM
Musou Orochi Z's JP box revealed:

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/_root/WOZ.jpg

Lacking on the creative part, and gives people who are unaware, no idea of what it is! *yawns*

Ruka
26-02-09, 09:16 PM
Yeah I agree, the lack of creativity cover with a big Z on the middle won't atract many people, especially Legend of Zorro-haters. xD

I hope the PAL and NA version are different, that cover doesn't appeal too much.

silvertongue
26-02-09, 10:26 PM
Musou Orochi Z's JP box revealed:

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/_root/WOZ.jpg

Lacking on the creative part, and gives people who are unaware, no idea of what it is! *yawns*

I like it, less is sometimes more. I also agree with you too LDZ, as it doesn't jump out at someone who doesn't know anything about the series to pick it up and turn it over to have a look at what it's all about.
I guess I kinda contradicted myself reallly. What I mean is for me personally i like it, simple and effective but from a marketing point of view it doesn't give you any indication about what it's all about so it may not appeal to newcomers.

I'm sure it'll still sell by the bucket load in Japan.

Does anybody know how the original Warriros Orochi sold in other territories?

Diaochan07
27-02-09, 02:07 AM
I like it, less is sometimes more. I also agree with you too LDZ, as it doesn't jump out at someone who doesn't know anything about the series to pick it up and turn it over to have a look at what it's all about.
I guess I kinda contradicted myself reallly. What I mean is for me personally i like it, simple and effective but from a marketing point of view it doesn't give you any indication about what it's all about so it may not appeal to newcomers.

I'm sure it'll still sell by the bucket load in Japan.

You know that doesn't matter as long as the game were good and people still like it the art outside no need to be nice, right.

Leady FF ^^
27-02-09, 09:43 AM

For us it's better than SW or DWG but not as good as DW or Bladestorm (and I wont bring G1 into that because that bigger than any of them lol). Not sure about the US because I think SW is bigger there than it is in Europe.

Ruka
27-02-09, 12:12 PM
Sangzhang's gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZieHcVB1938&fmt=18

There is also a lot of HQ screenshots on the WOZ mainsite.
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/orochi/z/

She looks really fun to use as a character, her moveset is really nice for crowd clearing and has a decent range, she can even fly for a bit. As I thought, her weapons are sleeves, she changes them as weapons.

silvertongue
27-02-09, 05:53 PM
For us it's better than SW or DWG but not as good as DW or Bladestorm (and I wont bring G1 into that because that bigger than any of them lol). Not sure about the US because I think SW is bigger there than it is in Europe.

Is G1 seriously that big? I really didn't think it was. I actually think DWG2 will do really well over here.

Back on topic now, lol:

They are gonna bring WOZ over here aren't they?

Ooo i've just noticed i'm a senoir member now, I guess it fits my age, lol!

Gischie
27-02-09, 07:22 PM
Sangzhang's gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZieHcVB1938&fmt=18

There is also a lot of HQ screenshots on the WOZ mainsite.
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/orochi/z/

She looks really fun to use as a character, her moveset is really nice for crowd clearing and has a decent range, she can even fly for a bit. As I thought, her weapons are sleeves, she changes them as weapons.

I really love her weapon it reminds me that movie with Zhang Ziyi and Tony Leung "the flying swords" something like this ^^ (she is my new fav now, damn Koei , you managed to make me spend money for buying it now ><)

Ruka
27-02-09, 09:20 PM
Warriors Orochi Z, Official Gameplay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7bZFZITdBc

Qing Long
27-02-09, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the video link Gabranth ^^
Nice to watch that video ^^ Even if Youtube quality isn't very good XD
lol Lu Bu & Tadakatsu double sclashes are cool at the end, lol Da Ji, Nu Wa & a lot of female warriors together ? I wonder if there'll be a mission for female warriors?
Sanzang Fashi entrance is nice, she looks like to fly & dance at the same time lol ^^

Ruka
27-02-09, 10:44 PM
Yeah it would be nice having a Dream Stage where you fought against all main females and one against the main males. xD

I'm sure all the new Dream Stages will be all awesome. ^^

64crayons
28-02-09, 12:56 AM
damn she looks cool!

Diaochan07
28-02-09, 01:15 AM
Everything was awesome and thanks for the info guy^_^

LittleDragonZ
28-02-09, 10:20 AM
Also note there's a few new music tracks in that promo vid, for those who never had volume, they sound great again. Looks like we're going to be treated with catchy tunes once again! :)

lordofjiaozhi
28-02-09, 04:16 PM
i wonder who that new female character is?

Ruka
28-02-09, 09:51 PM
i wonder who that new female character is? http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=8992&postcount=112

You could at least read the last two pages... you would find that info and her gameplay alonside WOZ trailer and new scans.

Diaochan07
28-02-09, 09:57 PM
I wonder when WOZ come out

LittleDragonZ
01-03-09, 10:52 AM
I wonder when WOZ come out
12th March in Japan. The other dates are yet to be confirmed, but we'll make sure you know when the date has been set. :)

64crayons
01-03-09, 07:16 PM
wow! i wish i had a ps3 and i wish i never bought wo2
do we know which side she is on

Jasonic
01-03-09, 10:07 PM
Im so excited for this. I just bought my copy and it will be arriving in a couple weeks :D wont understand a lick of it, but that wont stop me from enjoying it.

Diaochan07
02-03-09, 11:18 PM
Im so excited for this. I just bought my copy and it will be arriving in a couple weeks :D wont understand a lick of it, but that wont stop me from enjoying it.

do you mean by WOZ

Chi-Chi Blanche
03-03-09, 01:22 AM
wow! i wish i had a ps3 and i wish i never bought wo2
do we know which side she is on

you and me both -_- wo2 was horrible imo. I want my money back D: ...Acutally, I don't really want a PS3 either, I just hope it's out on PC eventually.

Z, however, looks interesting, especially the new character, Sanzhang(sp?). reminds me of that scene in House of Flying Daggers with the drum game...

Ruka
03-03-09, 09:51 PM
I personally liked WO2, shame I got enough of it after Unlockin Orochi X and running a few playthroughs with him. The difficulty is rather easy on Chaos, unless you go with a very weak non-abilities weapon, which would be unfair, as you deal short damage and they swarm you and kill you easilly. But that aside, the game was enjoyable.

I'm also looking forward to this, I don't regret buying WO2, but when I get a PS3 this will be one of the first games i'll brought. The grapichs, characters, story mode(s) and all the extras are worth on PS3.

Jasonic
03-03-09, 09:53 PM
do you mean by WOZ

Yep, the JP version comes out on the 12th, and ive decided to import it.

Zhen JiI
06-03-09, 08:16 PM
AH , Did they going to put the 5th weapon in WOZ ??? Im asking my self , I wish they put it' .~. !!!!

Diaochan07
07-03-09, 01:10 AM
AH , Did they going to put the 5th weapon in WOZ ??? Im asking my self , I wish they put it' .~. !!!!

I don't think they going to put 5th weapon

Jasonic
10-03-09, 12:55 AM
I don't think they going to put 5th weapon

Yep, its not likely. Trophies for the game have already been announced and there is a gold trophy for collecting all 4th weapons, and there wasnt one for 5th weapons, so there most likely wont be any.

LittleDragonZ
11-03-09, 07:24 PM
Many costumes have been revealed as the 4ths of this game:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=8131667&t=6545056
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=8131813&t=6545056

Some really nice outfits, I'm liking Taigong Wang's and Zuo Ci's.

Discordia
11-03-09, 08:19 PM
So the costumes are DW4-6 plus a pallette swap?

I had hoped they would put in some DW3 costumes xD

Ruka
11-03-09, 08:26 PM
I love Lu Bu with DW6 Costume and his original weapon, Sky Piercer, Nu Wa looks really awesome, she looks like a goddess, not a fan of Taigong Wang 4th costume, I prefer his default one.

Zuo Ci reminds me of Kanetsugu with that helmet and haha Liu Bei looks awesome with DW6 costume and mustache. xD

I thought to include the video Shu Chapter 1 here; http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/6545056/findpost/8131637/

LittleDragonZ
11-03-09, 08:51 PM
So the costumes are DW4-6 plus a pallette swap?

I had hoped they would put in some DW3 costumes xD
Yes, people like Zhao Yun would get the DW4 (from WO2), 5 (default for WO) and his costume from 6 (WOZ.) But Jiang Wei gets, 4, 5, and a new outfit since he never appeared in DW6 for instance. Whereas the SW characters get the SW alts. People like Mitsunari who only appear from SW2, get new designs.

Hopefully WO3 (when it comes no doubt) will have the ability to have 3's as well. xD

Wu 1 uploaded featuring the intro/music which is epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vESufz7p58w&feature=channel_page

Gadner Bhan
12-03-09, 06:11 PM
Uff!! This game looks so cool, and I'm anxiously waiting to see how much will improve the previous ones. It's weird, 'cause although I've both WO and WO2, those few extras the game will include have already conviced me not to miss it.

Some of the new outfits for the characters are really really cool. I specially liked Xing Cai's. (Man, this girl has always been a big favorite of mine in terms of visual design) And Da Ji is...well... it might seems that each new costume she has is more fanservice oriented...lol

But sometimes I feel a little bit of laziness when I think that I will have to redo aaaall that endless unlocking stuff again...-sigh-...

LittleDragonZ
12-03-09, 07:25 PM
Uff!! This game looks so cool, and I'm anxiously waiting to see how much will improve the previous ones. It's weird, 'cause although I've both WO and WO2, those few extras the game will include have already conviced me not to miss it.

Some of the new outfits for the characters are really really cool. I specially liked Xing Cai's. (Man, this girl has always been a big favorite of mine in terms of visual design) And Da Ji is...well... it might seems that each new costume she has is more fanservice oriented...lol

But sometimes I feel a little bit of laziness when I think that I will have to redo aaaall that endless unlocking stuff again...-sigh-...
Yeah, Da Ji's 4th is a bit too much in my opinion. The whole Adam & Eve covering-private parts-thing.

I've heard many say they didn't like Xing Cai's new design. I'm not so sure about it myself, but I've yet to see a few more times.

Gadner Bhan
13-03-09, 12:43 AM
Lol, yeah, if they keep Da Ji's costumes style this way we may see her in WO3 in an outfit like "the birth of Aphrodite" or just blur-distorted in certain strategic anatomic points... But surely that will be a wet dream come true for more than one lol

Speaking of dreams, it's fun to see Liu Bei's DW6 look but with his moustache back. Many asked for this, and now they can finally see their request fulfilled. Personally, I prefer him without it for this costume, but I think it's ok, it's a nice detail for the likes of many.

LittleDragonZ
13-03-09, 07:58 PM
Orochi's 4th outfit:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=8133426&t=6545056
His own theme tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1KvLdzaV0

Great song, just not evil enough. This sounds heroic, but I guess it can be said to be rather for you fighting him then him fighting you.

Lu Bu's is destructive whilst Tadakatsu's is glorious. They seem to match their backgrounds more in my opinion.

Diaochan07
13-03-09, 10:02 PM
that really cool, i love it.

LittleDragonZ
14-03-09, 01:15 PM
A bit of gameplay of Benkei:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peabokyvJGc&feature=channel_page

Also he has a VS mode video and a Honnoji vid with Nobunaga, Mitsuhide & Hideyoshi in this channel.

Diaochan07
14-03-09, 09:30 PM
Nice!!! all i can say perfect.

LittleDragonZ
14-03-09, 09:48 PM
It seems there is 4 new tracks for WOZ:

Bamboo Paradise (plays in Sanzang's dream)
The Rule of Benkeism (plays in Benkei's dream)
Main Title for WOZ
Theme of Orochi

Using the linear mode you can listen to them here: http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/jukebox.php

Diaochan07
14-03-09, 11:37 PM
Theme of Orochi is Perfect and powerful, the song is really good

Gischie
17-03-09, 10:43 PM
Yeah I got my Orochi Warriors Z today :p, I really regret that Koei didn't sell it like this the first time without making all the 1,2.... because it's very cool like it is now (sorry for people who bought it on PS2 lol) Sanzang is amazing and the other new male character even more O_o he could jump and hide himself on the ground and I think it's because it's PS3 the map seemed bigger. Anyway I truly have fun on it (maybe it's because I didn't play games for ages lol)

Lord Tsao Pi
18-03-09, 01:09 AM
Theme of Orochi is Perfect and powerful, the song is really good

i think the same i love orochi's theme one of my favourites now *Great Job*:)

Diaochan07
18-03-09, 02:07 AM
Check this out guy it really cool :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPI_0ZuuUY&eurl=http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6EyYyKAins&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXswaiq7TLc&feature=related

Gadner Bhan
21-03-09, 01:41 AM
Yeah way cool!!

zhenzhou
23-03-09, 12:57 AM
I hope it comes to U.S. I really want to play as Sanzang Fashi and play the new dramatic modes. I also hope that the characters will be easier to unlock than in the first WO. At least as easy as WO2. ;)

Gadner Bhan
23-03-09, 05:02 PM
I guess there's a very high probability that will happen, since both WO & WO2 came to America in their PS2 release, besides, I've seen the name "Warriors Orochi: The Collective" used for some promotional info, though I'm not actually sure if it's the name the american release will have.

So far, we american gamers, haven't missed any game of the series, so I suppose it's to be expected things keep going like that.

LittleDragonZ
23-03-09, 07:28 PM
It'll likely get an EU and NA release. Several websites seem to of started a few weeks back having it in their collections entitled ''Warriors Orochi: The Collective.''

By the way, check this exciting video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-05_lSIr9g&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkoeiwarriors%2Eco%2Euk%2F&feature=player_embedded

zhenzhou
23-03-09, 10:40 PM
I think that Warriors Orochi Z and Warriors Orochi: The Collective are weird names for the game. I know they won't have another one (after Z/Collective) since they've killed Orochi twice (but times four (stories)... that'd be 8 times... HOLY CRAP!) xD

Diaochan07
24-03-09, 02:01 AM
It doesn't matter what name they put for this game but I think as long as people enjoy it that it

Gadner Bhan
24-03-09, 05:10 PM
Yeah, agree. What matters it's that gamers from Europe and America have the posibility to play the game in a release made for them and not be forced to relay on imported ones.

zhenzhou
24-03-09, 05:47 PM
I know the game's name doesn't matter, but still...

Diaochan07
25-03-09, 01:39 AM
I still enjoy the game and never get boring with this game i have put all love on it, any reasons will not change my mind.^^

little_zhurong
09-04-09, 06:51 PM
Yay so cool I can't wait. :)

silvertongue
10-04-09, 05:11 PM
Have any dates been announced yet for a European or U.S release yet?
I'm so looking forward to this, DWStrikeforce and DW6Empires.

Diaochan07
11-04-09, 02:40 AM
Have any dates been announced yet for a European or U.S release yet?
I'm so looking forward to this, DWStrikeforce and DW6Empires.

Come on I cannot wait for WOZ come out, please be patient.:D

silvertongue
11-04-09, 11:42 AM
Come on I cannot wait for WOZ come out, please be patient.:D

I have the patience of a saint!
:D

Onislash
11-04-09, 03:27 PM
I have the patience of no saints! :(

zhenzhou
12-04-09, 02:31 PM
I have the patience of no saints! :(

Me either (lol)! The anticipation is killing me! It just looks so fun. Hopefully there'll be an American release (although there's no doubt in my mind). ;)

Nevfx
30-04-09, 12:13 PM
Is it coming out in Europe? Also, am I right in thinking it fetaures all the stories from both Warriors Orochi and Warriors Orochi 2?

Ruka
30-04-09, 12:28 PM
We do all hope so, but as for now there isn't any confirmed date of release for Europe/US.
Yeah, it features both WO and WO2 stories.

Also there is already a Musou Orochi Z thread, i'll merge them both.

Nevfx
30-04-09, 07:11 PM
Sorry, I didn't think to look for an exsisting thread.

I hope it is released in EU/US, I've seen videos it looks great, and I ts another PS3 game I can get.

Chidori09
09-05-09, 03:41 AM
it will defo come out in EU/US koei have alote of fans waiting for it im sure they wont dissapoint (i hope) and they should add strike force costumes to it aswel that would coolio :)

Onislash
09-05-09, 02:59 PM
After DW:G2 and DW6 Ps2 games missing Europe, DW games dont sadly reach europe all the time.Some strikeforce costumes are in the Warriors Orochi 2 psp game are they not?

LittleDragonZ
09-05-09, 09:46 PM
Yes, but only Zhao Yun, Xiahou Dun and SSX have their Strikeforce forms in Japan's WO2. But you're right, not all games reach here.

Nevfx
10-05-09, 05:18 PM
I'm sure it will. Wasn't WO2 released before Strikeforce in Japan? If so, then it might have been just to promote that.

Outi
12-05-09, 05:37 AM
Well. Wikipedia has simply 2009 as the european release date. IGN says December 31 2009, which is the same release date they have for DW6E... But I don't know how accurate/official this info is.

Nevfx
12-05-09, 10:32 AM
DW6 Empires ios definatly 26th June, it says June here and GAME says that on there website. I think 31st December is a stupid date to release a game. KOEI would surley release it before Christmas.

Outi
12-05-09, 11:40 AM
I think it's never a stupid time to release a game ,D

Onislash
12-05-09, 11:48 AM
December? I am guessing IGN can not just put 2009. Cant disagree with point but being in Australia do not give publishers ideas please.

Outi
12-05-09, 12:22 PM
Well the game is still very likely to be released worldwide. So we're happy about that, right?

LittleDragonZ
12-05-09, 02:04 PM
31st of the last month is a stupid date. The reason why is because games are only released in stores on Friday's here. The 1st is a Friday and we know that's not going to happen.

They've just put the last day of the year since if it comes out before, they'll change the date and still get to keep the preorders.

Outi
12-05-09, 02:13 PM
Dude, WHAT is your problem!?
People are asking wether or not the game will get a PAL release and when I tell you that I found two sources already that are saying that the game will get an European release this year, everybody starts bitching about IGN's "31 December"!
Wasn't the point here to figure out wether or not we're getting this game!? And yes, it looks like we are. Now who cares what IGN says about the the release date!?

Onislash
12-05-09, 03:25 PM
I like bitching :D (thats a allowed word?).. Not to mention the bitching does some reasons being behind it at least.

Outi
12-05-09, 04:46 PM
Right...
You know, I think there IS an ignore list feature on these forums, if you wanna use it on me.

Onislash
12-05-09, 04:49 PM
Heh, Applies to me as well. Doubt you or me will use it however.

Outi
12-05-09, 04:52 PM
Hey, I don't have a problem with you.
You're the one who seems to be having a problem with me.
It's not gonna ease your life a bit if I put you on my ignore list 'cause you can still see my messages.

Onislash
12-05-09, 05:04 PM
Heh, seems I was right. People have every right to post what they want (within limitations blah blah) and as such I wont shut people up so easily. You are pretty blunt yourself so it should easy to understand this.

Outi
12-05-09, 05:17 PM
You can ask the peeps from TRPG forums... They'll tell you that I'm quick to put people on my block list. But I won't do it if I don't have a problem with that person... still... that's not to say that I WON'T have a problem with you if you keep biting me in the ass all the time for no damn reason.

Back on topic:
We're getting WOZ! YAY!
IGN gave the game a stupid release date - 31 December! BOO!
Also, somehow people got angry at ME because of what IGN had said about WOZ's European release date.

Onislash
12-05-09, 05:41 PM
Do not claim to know what I think without asking. I post to understand/clarify things not to personally bite your ass (great tasting I am sure).

In any case you are not IGN why are you getting annoyed? Judging from current release windows it does not take 1/2 a year anymore (did once) and as such, even I could tell you that is very likely that it will be released this year.

Nevfx
13-05-09, 12:00 PM
Also, somehow people got angry at ME because of what IGN had said about WOZ's European release date.

lol, why, you can't do anything about it! Talk about shooting the messenger.

Zhen JiI
23-05-09, 04:54 PM
what time warriors orochi Z english version realese ?? can any one tell me plaese !!

Qing Long
23-05-09, 11:51 PM
Sorry, I think we don't know yet... Please wait until we get more information about a possible release of MOZ in Europe. Thanks.

Enter Shikari
08-06-09, 02:07 AM
Any new information regarding this game?

Outi
10-06-09, 09:39 AM
Any new information regarding this game?Here's some:
WOZ's North American release was cancelled!
Do we still live in an age where no NA means no EU?

Guess we'll just have to wait and see, but... damn I was really set on getting this game.
I wanted this game more than Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires. And now it seems pretty certain that we aren't getting it.

Sho-saka
10-06-09, 01:59 PM
Link for those US Warriors Orochi fans, as Outi mentioned. (http://kotaku.com/5285285/new-warriors-orochi-game-has-north-american-release-canned)

As for the EU's fate, I pretty much not worry about that, due to the fact that the Warriors franchise's presence is a lot stronger than in the US, thanks to partially the MCM Expo, Inps. Chin, those exclusive promotional pre-order stuff from GAME and Eurogamer.net itself, despite its niche quality.

Diaochan07
10-06-09, 08:47 PM
that's really **** me off when Koei cancelled the WOZ, but i believe WOZ still alive.

Outi
10-06-09, 11:24 PM
As for the EU's fate, I pretty much not worry about that, due to the fact that the Warriors franchise's presence is a lot stronger than in the US, thanks to partially the MCM Expo, Inps. Chin, those exclusive promotional pre-order stuff from GAME and Eurogamer.net itself, despite its niche quality.Well actually Koei Warriors tells me that it's not coming to Europe either:

"KOEI CANCELS MUSOU OROCHI Z FOR NORTH AMERICA & EUROPE"

That's that then.

little_zhurong
17-06-09, 09:15 PM
Well actually Koei Warriors tells me that it's not coming to Europe either:

[I]"KOEI CANCELS MUSOU OROCHI Z FOR NORTH AMERICA & EUROPE"

Did they say why?

Zhen JiI
20-06-09, 11:15 PM
KOEI please make 'it NA and EU version PLEASE , KOEI do it for your FANS please !!!

Diaochan07
22-06-09, 10:59 PM
Koei ruin everything, they even cancel WOZ for PS3. Anyone tell me why Koei did that +o+.

Outi
23-06-09, 05:50 PM
Look, I don't know why they cancelled the NA and EU release, but there's one thing I know for damn sure... They wouldn't announce that they've cancelled the game for a region unless they mean it. And no matter how much the fanboys sob, it won't change a thing. And it's not a matter of wether or not they're gonna cancel it either.
The announcement was made. They're not gonna go, "Well okay, since you got so sad, we decided to release it in North America and Europe after all!"

We're not getting Warriors Orochi Z and that's that.
I ain't happy about it either.
I really wanted that game.

God-Like Phoenix
24-06-09, 12:26 AM
Im going to have to side with Outi here, just because people constantly hackle them to release the game, doesnt mean that they will, they have made that decision, and there isnt really all that much the we can do about it.

So I guess all we can do is accept it, and get over it, or order in a JP version of the game, I myself wasnt really all that excited about the game, to me its just another assembly line style of game, just with a few extras added along the way

Zhen JiI
04-07-09, 07:33 PM
Did they gonig to sell the JP version only on japan or .. what ??

Outi
04-07-09, 09:36 PM
Did they gonig to sell the JP version only on japan or .. what ??No, the Japanese version is being sold worldwide. That's why it's called the "Japanese version", 'cause in fact... there are no other countries than Japan. It's all an evil plan by Shigeru Miyamoto to make us believe that there are other countries too, when - in fact - WE'RE ALL JAPANESE!
Hurray! Japanese copies of Warriors Orochi Z for everyone! 'Cause we're all Japanese! And the Japanese version is being sold EVERYWHERE! It's being sold by the GAZILLIONS!
Also, hurray my brain is made of pudding and I still hear violins... IN THE VOID!

In other words: You think they're selling the EU version of Dynasty Warriors 6 in Japan? No? Then why'd they be selling the JP version of Warriors Orochi Z here?

Zhen JiI
05-07-09, 07:47 AM
OMG , Im gonna buy 'it for sure , thanks for telling Me !!

Outi
06-07-09, 02:51 PM
My pleasure.

silvertongue
06-07-09, 07:28 PM
No, the Japanese version is being sold worldwide. That's why it's called the "Japanese version", 'cause in fact... there are no other countries than Japan. It's all an evil plan by Shigeru Miyamoto to make us believe that there are other countries too, when - in fact - WE'RE ALL JAPANESE!
Hurray! Japanese copies of Warriors Orochi Z for everyone! 'Cause we're all Japanese! And the Japanese version is being sold EVERYWHERE! It's being sold by the GAZILLIONS!
Also, hurray my brain is made of pudding and I still hear violins... IN THE VOID!

You really make me laugh, how are those brains doing?lol!

So no Orochi Z? Ah well. I would normally say that I'd buy the Jap one but the language barrier is one hell of a barrier, lol!

Outi
06-07-09, 10:04 PM
I'd import the jap version if I was willing to pay something like 50€ extra for the game... And not many games are worth 110€ for me. You can get three or four preowned games for that kinda money.

God-Like Phoenix
07-07-09, 05:51 AM
To be honest, I wasnt going to bother getting it even it is was going to have an English release. It just seems like it was going to be another one of those "assembly line" kind of games, it just didnt really look like it was going to bring all that much that was 'new' to the series.

little_zhurong
07-07-09, 06:00 PM
So does this mean that everything will be subtitled because they speak Japanese or will they speak English? Also when is it going to realised? I like the first 2 games and a new story line would be good if not interesting.

Onislash
08-07-09, 05:39 AM
It will not be released in English.

Outi
08-07-09, 09:43 AM
Yeah, what Oni said.
There will be no english in that game whatsoever.

Nevfx
08-07-09, 02:19 PM
If its not being in English, I aint buying it.

Cause, belive it or not, I'm not Japanese.

Onislash
08-07-09, 03:40 PM
Hmm, In a similar vein I do not understand Japanese so I do not care about the game. I dont doubt that there are harder games to understand, but I have plenty of games to finish where I can understand the language.

Outi
09-07-09, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't really mind the japanese language all that much if - let's say - some of the menus were in english. The Warriors games are mainly about the hack & slash action anyways.
But the problem I have with this is that I know it's gonna cost more than I can afford to import this from Japan.

I hope there will be another Warriors Orochi game later that will get an European release 'cause I'd really want to get to know this branch of the Warriors games as well.

little_zhurong
10-07-09, 11:51 AM
^^
I agree with Outi

I would have brought it if they spoke Japanese and there was English subtitles so I knew what the hell was going on. Other wise it’s just another go there and kill people because we said so game.

I guess we just have to watch this space.

orochifan4eva
08-10-09, 12:44 AM
i'd like it for ps2 seeing i'm too poor to buy a ps3 please if anyone knows where i can buy it please tell me. :) :( :0 ssmileys!

Ramza
09-10-09, 10:51 PM
It's not Orochi Z, but the PSP version of Orochi 2 has the extra characters and costumes, as well as the Japanese voices.

Infiny
26-10-09, 04:39 AM
Hello, I'd like to know if Koei add more special team compare to Warriors Orochi 2 ?
Thanks

Leady FF ^^
26-10-09, 09:10 AM
4 new playable characters I think. SanZhang, Benkei and two of the enemy units from WO2 I think.

Infiny
26-10-09, 10:48 AM
Yes I know hat but I spoke about special team like

Sun Jian, Liu Bei and Cao Cao ans some others specials team ...

Ramza
26-10-09, 01:50 PM
There are additional Dream Mode stages, yes. They include Orochi's minions and the mystics (Fu Xi, Nu Wa etc.)

Infiny
31-10-09, 09:06 PM
I need your help.
I unlock some "treasure " or "item" in Wu2 and 4 but no item appears in the character boix and I have no materials at all when I checks the weapons fuse menu ...

Thanks for your herp

LittleDragonZ
01-11-09, 02:00 PM
I need your help.
I unlock some "treasure " or "item" in Wu2 and 4 but no item appears in the character boix and I have no materials at all when I checks the weapons fuse menu ...

Thanks for your herp

Once you re-obtain an item such as a treasure in battle, it does not appear again in the end results. So it's because you already have it I assume.

The same applied in WO1 where you would get the PI (Personal Items), it would only reveal itself the first time obtaining it.

Infiny
02-11-09, 07:47 PM
Sure but these objects appears no where ...
Materials menu = 0
Characters menu = 0

The Dragon
02-11-09, 09:22 PM
I looked on wikipedia and It said that it will not be realeased in north America or Europe
DAMN!!!! lol

blado1988
02-12-09, 06:12 PM
i wonder why koei are only doing a japanese version?? :(

Ramza
06-12-09, 12:22 AM
Well, because most of the stuff in WOZ has been added to the western versions of WO2 PSP...