PDA

View Full Version : Last Movie You Watched

Jsun
22-01-09, 12:47 AM
Just simply post what movie you last saw and give a rating and a mini-review about it. Either what you liked or hated about the movie or just a description.

Ex:

Gran Torino

This is by far one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies. I recommend it if you are interested in films about race representation of Asians in America. I thought the film was somewhat comical with Clint acting like a complete badass at 70 years old. However, I did not like the ending that much and some of the scenes were kind of slow. Overall it was still a great film and I enjoyed it very much.

8.5/10

Gischie
22-01-09, 11:55 AM
The last one I watched was "The wrestler" and this is my mind about the movie :
_ THE WRESTLER BEHIND THE SCENE : I was quite surprise by this movie, first of all by the reality of a wrestler life, like how they plan everything before the show, their tips and how they support each other and respect the older.
_ THE REALITY : The fact that the hero has 2 jobs to live his passion and the sacrifices.
_ THE YOUTH : It's the movie, the hero was in love of a strip teaser and it's funny because in both of their jobs they have to stay young.
It sound quite pessimist as movie for me but I truly advice you to watch it ^^

8/10

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 03:30 PM
LOTR: Return of the King. After watching the first two beforehand lol. I have the collectors editions as well.

Well RotK was the finale of the trilogy so was bound, or expected to be worth the viewing. My favorite scene would be the charge at Pelenor at the end with Rohan's cavalry. Just a glorious cinematic experince, certainly was when I first went to the cinema to see it.

Gischie
22-01-09, 03:35 PM
LOTR: Return of the King. After watching the first two beforehand lol. I have the collectors editions as well.

Well RotK was the finale of the trilogy so was bound, or expected to be worth the viewing. My favorite scene would be the charge at Pelenor at the end with Rohan's cavalry. Just a glorious cinematic experince, certainly was when I first went to the cinema to see it.

I love this trilogy too it was so good, too bad some people said it's too long to watch but to be franckly it's worth it!!!!
Did you read the book?

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 03:50 PM
Yeah I did. Not before the films were released though. My sister had done, and told me there was this new fantasic film, so we went to see. Though I was expecting it to be ''just okay...'' lol. I'm very glad I did. All three films have highlights worth watching. And no, I don't skip the Frodo/Sam parts.

Sho-saka
22-01-09, 08:23 PM
Eurgh, need to recheck my memory, because the only film that I have probably watched in the cinema last time is WALL-E.

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 08:28 PM
Eurgh, need to recheck my memory, because the only film that I have probably watched in the cinema last time is WALL-E.

I heard positive reviews in papers. I heard it's a very sad movie, makes you quite emotional.

How good was it?

Plu
22-01-09, 10:05 PM
Bedtime Stories by Adam Sandler, thought it's gonna be as good as the Night at the Museum but it turned out to be not so good. I love that big eyed mouse tho :D

foamy666
22-01-09, 10:16 PM
Be kind rewind

Stars Jack Blacks and is quite nice little film about a video store where all the tapes are wiped clean and the owner and his friend make their own versions. It's alright the story is okay and I'm not fond of the characters but their own versions of the films are excellent especially ghostbusters and Robocop.

6/10

LewisSO
23-01-09, 12:26 PM
Man, I really don't watch many films anymore..
The Dark Knight was the last film I saw I think.

AXOMME
25-01-09, 11:02 PM
Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon as you probably wonder yes it's about the Three Kingdoms era, with Summo Hung, Andy Lau and Magie Q. The effects and appearence is really good but the story centers around Zilong(Zhao Yun) played by Andy Lau which impersonates a courageous and firm warrior fiching for his liege Liu Bei to unify the land. He is the last of The Five Tiger General that remains alive and the movie ends when he dies on the battlefield of The Phoenix Plains against Magie Q's armywho impersonates Cao Ying, a grand-daughter of Cao Cao. In the end the land is not unified by either of the three kingdoms(Wu, Wei or Shu) who have wasted their lives and decades trying to conquer China. The land would be unified under a new faction, The Jin Dynasty. End.

Is quite a good movie though, so I highly recommend it.

Insp. Chin
26-01-09, 12:06 AM
Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon as you probably wonder yes it's about the Three Kingdoms era, with Summo Hung, Andy Lau and Magie Q. The effects and appearence is really good but the story centers around Zilong(Zhao Yun) played by Andy Lau which impersonates a courageous and firm warrior fiching for his liege Liu Bei to unify the land. He is the last of The Five Tiger General that remains alive and the movie ends when he dies on the battlefield of The Phoenix Plains against Magie Q's armywho impersonates Cao Ying, a grand-daughter of Cao Cao. In the end the land is not unified by either of the three kingdoms(Wu, Wei or Shu) who have wasted their lives and decades trying to conquer China. The land would be unified under a new faction, The Jin Dynasty. End.

Is quite a good movie though, so I highly recommend it.

Yes I've watched that!! Andy Lau as Zhao Zilong (Zhao Yun), love Maggie Q as well and Sammo Hung (Zhao Yun's bro?) is awesome, even his role isn't a good one.

d-man916
26-01-09, 12:22 AM
Last film I watched was on friday and it was that new film that Mickey Rourke was in called "The Wrestler"

Leady & Gischie: I recommend strongly you should watch that movie it is awesome :)

Lord Tsao Pi
26-01-09, 02:35 AM
executive decision and b4 that was gran torino both great films

Xavier
29-01-09, 11:16 AM
Last films I watched were Rambo 1 and 2. :p

legend fighter
29-01-09, 11:27 AM
old skool =P

last movie i watched was FFVII: adevnt children. I'm a sucker for that film lol

Xavier
29-01-09, 11:29 AM
old skool =P

last movie i watched was FFVII: adevnt children. I'm a sucker for that film lol

Old skool indeed! :D

And yes, Advent Children is quite good isn't it? :p

Ruka
29-01-09, 12:29 PM
last movie i watched was FFVII: adevnt children. I'm a sucker for that film lol Same here. I just watched that film a while ago.

I plan to see Hancock again in a while.

ManaAlchemist
29-01-09, 12:34 PM
And yes, Advent Children is quite good isn't it? :p

To me it was alright but nothing super special, but i've never really been a fan of FFVII either.

The last movie i saw though was probably Ali G Indahouse when it was on tv a few days ago, pretty funny but somewhat exagerated sometimes. :D

legend fighter
29-01-09, 01:37 PM
Same here. I just watched that film a while ago.

I plan to see Hancock again in a while.

Not alot of people liked that film but i really do.

Kenji Icarus
29-01-09, 03:32 PM
Yesterday I've seen Fight Club again. It's good to have this movie on dvd =)

Outi
03-02-09, 03:40 PM
I'm Not There

UltimateWarrior
04-02-09, 04:24 PM
I watched In Bruges the other night which was great. Very funny but also very dark. I guarantee it won't be what you expect but there's some superb acting in it too. Colin Farrell is brilliant and Ralph Fiennes is excellent too.

Other than that I've been in the mood for 80s and early 90s action. You can't beat a bit of Chuck Norris or Van Damme or Seagal. If you haven't seen them in a while definitely check out some of these. They're still great.

Out for Justice
American Ninja
Universal Soldier
Under Seige
Invasion USA
Predator
Nico
Cobra
No Retreat No Surrender
Big Trouble in Little China

ManaAlchemist
04-02-09, 06:06 PM
I saw some movie on TV last night called Accepted (or something along those lines at least) about some young people creating their own fake college when they didn't get in to any college. It was pretty good and funny. :)

AXOMME
04-02-09, 07:20 PM
I saw Death Note 1 and 2 awesome movies and hot girls. :p

Ruka
04-02-09, 07:37 PM
I saw Outlander a while ago, its a movie from the same producer of "Lord of the Rings".

Short resume; During the reign of the Vikings, Kainan, a man from a far-off world, crashes on Earth, bringing with him an alien predator known as the Moorwen. Kainan leads the alliance to kill the Moorwen by fusing his advanced technology with the Viking's Iron Age weaponry.

I recommend to any who liked the LoTD Series.

Jasonic
05-02-09, 09:44 AM
Taken

Great movie and a good action thriller. I love his character, no mercy. "I will find you and I will kill you" Muha ha ha.

Kenji Icarus
05-02-09, 02:49 PM
The last movie I've seen was Gangster High.

Quite a brutal, yet fascinating asian movie

Chi-Chi Blanche
08-02-09, 11:47 AM
The last movie I saw was The Forbidden Kingdom, I thought it was pretty good, the fight between Jet Li and Jackie Chan was epic, I just wish we'd put on subtitles during the movie. Though I didn't really like the whole "karate kid" feel to the movie that the 'foreigner' guy brought (can't remember his name or the name of character he played). I think if he wasn't so main the movie could've been better. The fact that they never advertised he was in it (take the dvd cover for example) didnt help either.
*spolier*
also the fact that after all the training the lute girl said she'd done, she got killed pretty easily at the end which just made me lol. totally detracted from the movie though, imo.
*end spoiler*
but yeah, that's the end of my non-angry ranting, and besides those two things the movie was 100% awesome.

Gischie
19-02-09, 11:54 AM
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
Before to go to cinema, I though that movie wouldn't be that good but I quickly changed my mind. I mean it's true just the concept of having a baby that could die and raise it still. Also If you think about it, why did we die old? I defintly adviced Koei forum member to watch that movie, well for me it changes me my opinion about somethings.

(I hope I didn't spoil it too much lol)

Zenelix
20-02-09, 12:27 AM
Anybody here watched Casshern?

Brilliant movie, up there with the likes of The Matrix I'd have to say. Unfortunately, I can't say too much on what it's about without spoiling anything (heck, even most of the info on the back of the box is slightly off so that it doesn't spoil anything). What I can say though, is that the hero's a dead guy who is brought back to life and wears special armor that basically makes him a super hero. And he fights robots.

Sounds silly, but it truly is an epic masterpiece. Probably the best film I've ever seen. Watch it!!! :cool:

5/5

Jasonic
20-02-09, 02:12 AM
I agree Gischie, it was a really good movie, but not as good as Slumdog Millionaire.

I watched Quarantine last night. It was a scary zombie movie that had plenty of freaky parts, but i still would have liked it better if it was just normal movie camera instead of how it was, not as nearly as shakey as Cloverfield, but its a been there done that, we dont need to do the first person camera work anymore.

Gischie
23-02-09, 12:06 PM
Jasonic, I didn't know you watched it too :p well for me it is but I also would like to see Slumdog Millionaire it seems very good and it also earns a prize!

Leady FF ^^
24-02-09, 02:19 PM
I think it was The Wrestler. One of the best films I have seen in ages!

SunAndSteel
25-02-09, 01:01 PM
Street FIghter live action filme, a laugh every time.

As well as This Is Spinal Tap. Saw it for the first time, it's a bit disappointing for much of it but when they're on stage messing up it's quality.

Gischie
25-02-09, 02:39 PM
OMG I remembered of the Street fighter movie -_-!!!!! what's a horrible adaptation!

ManaAlchemist
28-02-09, 09:58 PM
I saw Underworld and Underworld Evolution during the last 2 days, movies about a war between Vampires and Lycans (werewolves), and they were quite good, except that the first movie felt like a sequel which isn't that good when you see it as a stand alone movie. Also i think that the pistols in the first movie was too unreal, because they could fire loads of shots without being reloaded.

The second one was pretty much better I'd say, and actually able to be seen as a stand alone movie. I also understood a lot of things about the first movie better after i had seen the second one.

I just think that the coming Underworld movie should have been another sequel instead of a prequel because I'm not that interested in the war between Vampires and Lycans.

PrismZeo
05-03-09, 05:50 PM
Last movie I watched was the live action version of Death Note which was on film4 last saturday. I was surprised how well it turned out, can't wait for the next part this weekend! If that turns out good too I'll probably go onto watching the rest of the anime version

Gadner Bhan
07-03-09, 03:58 AM
Tideland. From director Terry Gillian

And I liked it a lot.

It's kind of a point of view to many aspects in life, without malice nor silly aquired social conventionalisms. About just enjoy life and daydreaming in the middle of hard or even tragic events.

Also, I guess it requires to be open minded to a certain level, or else you're gonna dislike important parts o f the movie

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 08:15 PM
"Around the world in 80 days"
i watched that 2 days ago with my bro :)

Jasonic
10-03-09, 12:58 AM
Red Cliff 2, finally watched it, It was so awesome, absolutely loved it. Im a big fan of the novel and everything and this movie is far from accurate, but thats ok, you got to judge the movie for itself, probably wouldnt of been that good if it was like the novel or history.

Jiahe
05-04-09, 11:45 PM
Australia. Hugh Jackman was enough to keep me glued to the movie the whole time lol. <3 I did enjoyed the storyline and the fact I made some analogies of The Lion King comparing it to certain parts of the movie and the characters. XD

GanNing4Eva
06-04-09, 12:18 AM
X-men 1!

watched it yesterday awesomeee!!!

ManaAlchemist
06-04-09, 06:33 AM
I saw Tim Burton's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" two days ago and i gotta say that it was really good, much better than the old version from 1971.

silvertongue
06-04-09, 03:40 PM
The Midnight Meat Train with Bradley Cooper (nice eye candy) & Vinnie Jones (not nice eye candy).
Gory movie with an unexpected ending. I liked!

Jiahe, how good is Australia? I loved it. Very nice eye candy from Hugh Jackman. Thank you Baz Luhrmann. Nicole Kidman was very good too (and funny) especially when she gets on the horse!

:)

little_zhurong
06-04-09, 09:36 PM
Last film I watch was...err.. I remember last week Death Note and Death Note 2. Very good films but not that scary. Oh and the City of Amber, very good film. :)

Jiahe
06-04-09, 10:20 PM
Just finished watching Joan of Arc today and it was a great movie with the plot and characters. Leelee Sobieski did a good job with her role as Joan. I recommend this movie to any of Joan of Arc fans.

Fayt
06-04-09, 11:53 PM
I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry. A movie where two male friends (Adam Sandler & Kevin James) try scam the system with a domestic partnership for taxation benefits, quite funny at times actually.

Matty1994
20-04-09, 09:59 AM
fast and the furiours the new one it was unbeliveable it rocked best movie ive watched

ManaAlchemist
26-04-09, 01:58 PM
I recently saw The Mummy trilogy (The Mummy, The Mummy Returns and The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor) and they were all pretty good movies.

Though it felt like they weren't enough in "Egyptian" styled places in the second and third movie so they felt a little worse than the first movie in that way. But i still liked the third movie the most because i love that they went to China (even though it's kinda strange with mummy's being Egyptian and such).

I just hope that they make a fourth movie since in the end when Jonathan goes to Peru to avoid Mummy's, there's a note saying that Mummy's appeared there after a while. :D

ebil shrimp
26-04-09, 06:32 PM
on monday i watched the Lord of the Ring trilogy with me mum and SNACKS!

so now me and mum keep quoting golum on andom occasions

Gischie
26-04-09, 07:15 PM
The Haunting Connecticut and it was the first time I invited my boyfriend to cinema lol :p

Leady FF ^^
27-04-09, 12:22 PM
oh, thats so nice of you Gischi. I am sure that he enjoyed that alot ^^ (*thanks bebe*)

Gischie
28-04-09, 02:07 PM
oh, thats so nice of you GischiE. I am sure that he enjoyed that alot ^^ (*thanks bebe*)
Gischie with an "E" at the end please or else I don't think he will go to cinema soon lol

Matty1994
29-04-09, 08:47 AM
u got told there mate lol :D

silvertongue
30-04-09, 11:16 AM
Coraline

It was ok, the alternate mum reminded me of Victoria Beckham , lol!

ManaAlchemist
30-04-09, 06:08 PM
Just saw "You don't mess with the Zohan" again since i showed it to my friends as i just bought it this weekend. And it's one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. :D

entropy-cipher
01-05-09, 02:04 PM
It was a while ago, but I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was quite sad but I loved it a lot.

I wanted to see Coraline but I was busy at the time..

I narrowly escaped seeing Twilight with my friends (thank god)

God-Like Phoenix
01-05-09, 02:56 PM
Unfortunately...the latest movie that I have seen was Twilight -_-
It wasnt all that bad...I just didnt really get all that excited about it, I dont really see what all the fuss was about -_-

Oddman
01-05-09, 06:27 PM
wolverine origins...

well as an action film i liked it alot.

as a fan of wolverine...i tought it was so so. full of strnage decisions.

Strongluke9
27-05-09, 11:45 PM
The last movie(s) i saw at the cinema was Fast and Furious 4. I put the 'S' on the end as i finished watching Dragonball Evolution 20mins before. (yes, two movies in cinema in a row :D) And the last movie i watched on T.V was Alien Vs Predator.

FAF4 = 4.7/5
DBE = 4.5/5
AVP = 4.2/5

Kingdoms_Warrior
28-05-09, 09:57 AM
The last movie i watched was Evan Almighty and The day after tomorrow...:D

Gischie
29-05-09, 08:00 PM
Wolverine and more recently Demons and angels

ManaAlchemist
07-06-09, 10:10 PM
I just finished watching "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". Pretty good movie but also very strange. :D Around 8/10 i guess i would rate it.

Arten Morningstarr
08-06-09, 06:42 AM
The last movie I watched was Bubba Ho-Tep... I guess it was okay, but Evil Dead 2 is still my favourate Bruce Campbell movie :D

Kingdoms_Warrior
09-06-09, 08:59 AM
PUSH

I love this movie...And i Love their POWERS!!!!!

Chi-Chi Blanche
09-07-09, 02:17 AM
I saw Transformers 2 recently!! Story-wise, it wasn't so great. Some characters were more pathetic and jokes were cheesy (cheesy jokes are forgivable imo but they still detract neverthless). Action however was excellent. Don't know what to rate it, probably a 7/10? Yeah I'll give it that.

CuckooBanana
09-07-09, 02:27 AM
I actually just finished watching the second Red Cliff movie a couple hours ago.
i thought the first one was awesome and i just watched the second one online.

Chi-Chi Blanche
09-07-09, 02:41 AM
Was the second one good too??

Kenji Icarus
09-07-09, 07:59 AM
The last movie I've watched was "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" in cinema some days ago.

ManaAlchemist
10-07-09, 08:19 PM
Ghostbusters was just on TV a moment ago, so i was watching it. And it's still really awesome so I'd rate it 10/10.

Oddman
11-07-09, 03:19 PM
what the hell? did that man just give dragon ball evolution a 4.5 out of 5?? more like 4.5 out of a MILLION! JESUS CHRISTUS!

transformers. nice action flick.

ManaAlchemist
17-07-09, 07:57 PM
Just some minutes ago Ghostbusters II was on TV so i saw that, and just as the first Ghostbusters movie, this is also a really awesome movie, though it's slightly a little worse than the first thanks to that "baby" stuff in it so I'd rate it 9/10.

silvertongue
19-07-09, 12:12 PM
Watched A Tale Of Two Sisters last night. It's a Korean movie and a little creepy. Very good!

Chi-Chi Blanche
19-07-09, 02:06 PM
xD I love that movie!!!! xD took me until wiki + 2nd go around to fully get it though lol! I heard rumours years ago that they were doing an American version but I've never seen anything since...

ManaAlchemist
25-07-09, 08:38 PM
Just saw Almost Heroes on tv and i really love that movie. Though it's sad that Chris Farley in that movie died before they released the movie.

Well anyways I guess I'd rate it 8/10.

Mousou hat
25-07-09, 09:11 PM
Last movie i saw was a dvd i bought for 2.50 euro in the free record shop; Ghost in the shell.

I really liked it.

CuckooBanana
26-07-09, 03:29 AM
the last movie i watched was independence day, i just watched it on tv yesterday

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

ManaAlchemist
17-09-09, 09:52 PM
Austin Powers: Goldmember was just on tv so i watched it because i love the Austin Powers movies, though I'd have preferred it if was "Austin Powers: The Spy who shagged me" on TV since it's my favorite of the trilogy. But well i guess I'd rate it 8/10.

CuckooBanana
17-09-09, 11:23 PM
i just watched Watchmen because i bought it a little while ago.

Great movie and 100% recommended.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/CuckooBanana/1.jpg

ManaAlchemist
30-10-09, 10:40 PM
Saw Judge Dredd just a half hour ago on the TV, and i guess it was pretty good, except for the ending where Dredd just said that he was late for his work and then went on to do it. :(

ebil shrimp
31-10-09, 06:14 PM
i watched the ususal sspects last night, its so damn good. i had a feeling the cripple shot keaton but i had no idea hewas kaiser soze

CuckooBanana
31-10-09, 10:20 PM
i watched BOONDOCK SAINTS 2 in theaters. IT WAS AMAZING. totally recommended for people to watch.

ManaAlchemist
14-11-09, 06:15 PM
Just got home from the city where i watched "A Christmas Carol" (in 3D) with Jim Carrey, and it was awesome! But then again, I really love that book by Charles Dickens, so i love almost all variants of it (like the one with disney characters and the muppet one). Though i have to say that this was even more awesome thanks to Jim Carrey. The "3D" effects were pretty lame though. Only things you could notice it on was kinda falling snow, sparkling thingies and hands being lifted, but I'd really recommend this movie to anyone. :D

Leady FF ^^
16-11-09, 09:47 AM
I saw 4th Kind, The Descent 2 & Drag me to Hell. Really liked all 3 ^^ (especially 4th Kind personally ^^)

silvertongue
16-11-09, 08:27 PM
The Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut) great movie.

Silent_gig
20-12-09, 04:52 AM
Avatar, what a mind blowing movie. It was simply Amazing.. i wann see it again!

God-Like Phoenix
20-12-09, 08:37 AM
Avatar, what a mind blowing movie. It was simply Amazing.. i wann see it again!
It is the last movie that I saw as well, and I must agree. One of the best movies I have ever seen, just amazing (^.^)

ronalddarbi
02-02-10, 06:42 AM
I watched both 'shooter' and 'the wrestler' over the weekend.

shooter was alright. typical thriller with a lot of people getting shot in the head. interesting plot though.

the wrester was solid. i can see why it was nominated (won?) awards and such. really enjoyed it, and i have been gaining more of an appreciation for films that end sort of ambiguously like this did.

Leady FF ^^
02-02-10, 09:21 AM
District 9 and it was amazing ^^

DumbFounded
20-02-10, 01:51 PM
The Running Man...starring the one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger, Many many witty puns and one liners to last a lifetime!

silvertongue
22-02-10, 07:55 PM
The Final Destination (FD4) and i was really really really disapointed with it. There was no suspense at all. I loved the first 3 but I was totally let down by this one.

Spent too much money on the 3D part and not enough on the story. Well that's my opinion anyway.

Leady FF ^^
22-02-10, 09:16 PM
Dreamland...one of the worst films I have ever seen.

silvertongue
28-02-10, 01:35 PM
Avatar and loved it and I finally saw 3D in a movie, lol!

Cloverfield last night and thought it was terrible.

StratocasterEv
06-03-10, 02:59 PM
Avatar and loved it and I finally saw 3D in a movie, lol!

I saw that for the 3rd time yesterday :p

The 3d in that film is just amazing.

ManaAlchemist
03-04-10, 02:52 PM
Just saw Eden of the East: The King of Eden, the sequel to the anime series Eden of the East, and HOLY S***, it was awesome! :D I can barely wait until the second movie Paradise Lost comes. And after that i really hope they make more movies or a new series. :p

silvertongue
14-04-10, 12:34 AM
Just seen Date Night and I have to say that film is so so funny!!!

ManaAlchemist
17-04-10, 05:43 PM
Some days ago (well okay a week ago) i saw the movie Summer Wars at Uppcon here in sweden, and it was great (though i didn't like watching it with swedish subs since I'm used to english subs for anime). Though it kinda reminded me of the first Digimon movie, but i guess that might be since both movies were made by the same person. :p

Leady FF ^^
19-04-10, 06:39 AM
I watched Avatar, it was better than expected in some places and worse then expected in others.

ManaAlchemist
24-04-10, 11:02 PM
Just bought my first Blu-ray movie, The MASK, today and i just finished watching it, and i have to say, the quality of the movie was amazing! I thought that since it was an old movie, that they couldn't get really great quality on the movie, but i was wrong, it was so damn amazing, and yet i don't even have those cables to get the best picture out of my PS3 either. :D

Though the quality of blu-ray is awesome, the movie The MASK, has always been one of the best movies I've seen, so now, i just can't express how amazing it was to rewatch the movie. I guess it kinda felt like watching it at a cinema. :D

Leady FF ^^
26-04-10, 10:35 AM
2012..I quite enjoyed it ^^

silvertongue
26-04-10, 10:20 PM
2012..I quite enjoyed it ^^

I saw that at the cinema and loved every minute of it.

Leady FF ^^
27-04-10, 09:24 AM
I liked Woody Harrleson as the conspiracy theorist ^^

charlhussey
05-05-10, 08:25 AM
I saw Hot tub time machine and it is awesome movie. I give 7.5/10. I thought it was pretty good movie.I liked this movie because I had such subterranean expectations for it. This is an awesome movie and so much fun to see the tributes to the 80's and today.

Leady FF ^^
05-05-10, 09:28 AM
I am quite looking forward to seeing that I must say ^^

ManaAlchemist
26-05-11, 07:48 PM
Saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides yesterday, and it was great! Unlike Pirates 2 & 3 which were kinda annoying because of Will Turner and Elizabeth. And now i can't wait to see Pirates 5 and 6 when they come. :D

silvertongue
27-05-11, 07:07 PM
Wes Craven's My Soul To Take. I've read some harsh reviews about it but it was actually a good film. I watched the deleted scenes and alternate ones and had they added some and changed the alternate scenes with the ones in film then the movie would've made more sense to alot of people. Whichever way I enjoyed it :D

Black_Dragon
29-05-11, 12:54 PM
fast and furious 5 it was awesome

ManaAlchemist
31-05-11, 07:55 PM
Just got home from watching Hangover Part 2 since some colleagues made me come along and watch it.

And i can't say I'm to fond of it. They went a bit to far in it several times. And they definitely should have censored some stuff.

Black_Dragon
06-06-11, 01:44 PM
Hmm just watched kung fu panda 2 cant say if it was good or not.
but just about the same as the first

thinking about watching somthing else soon though...

ManaAlchemist
25-06-11, 10:17 PM
Just saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen for the first time today (so that i can go and watch Transformers 3 soon).

I found it pretty good, even though it suffered from some problems.
Though sadly, people who give out awards to movies really like to show how retarded they actually are. :( How in the world could they ever get the ridiculous idea that TF2 is one of the worst movies of 2009 and, one of the worst movies ever?

In my opinion, it was definitely better than some stuff that came out the same year (like "Avatar", Ice Age 3, The Hangover and Dragon Ball: Evolution for examples), which got awards for stuff like best movie ever. Movies should get awards based on if it's enjoyable or not. Transformer 2 definitely was, unlike some movies of 2009 (like The Hangover for example).

But then again, I've always known that movie critics to look at movies the wrong way, so it's no surprise that they give TF2 bad awards. ;)

Duke Dragoon
29-06-11, 08:29 PM
I finally watched dan in real life after buying it 2 months ago. And i have to say I would rather cover a brick in golden tin foil and tell the queen its a chocolate egg. At least watch her bite a brick is more enjoyable than that movie.

Black_Dragon
07-07-11, 11:47 AM
Trasformers dark of the moon in so called 3D ... barely anything came out the screen but aside from that well over two hours long it was pretty good but draged out.

silvertongue
19-07-11, 02:26 PM
Watched Insidious, thought it was really genuinely creepy and it made me jump quite a lot which is quite rare for me. Films with a haunting theme really seem to get to me. Paranormal Activity really played with my mind and Paranormal Activity 2 really freaked me out. Anyway Insidious was pretty amazing until the last act which I felt it lost it's way a little but loved the ending to it. Also I gotta say Lin Shaye that is in it is one amazing actress.

Black_Dragon
10-08-11, 04:57 PM
Saw yugi oh bonds it was too short :(

Black_Dragon
12-08-11, 04:44 PM
i dunno about watching smurfs i remember seeing a few episodes years ago but i may pass on it ...

ManaAlchemist
08-05-12, 09:53 AM
Saw Avengerse some days ago, unfortunately in 3D because my friend is stupid and likes 3D, and except for all that worthless 3D, it was a really good movie.

Though I want a new Iron Man (or Sherlock Holmes) movie now, because Downey Jr. is an awesome actor.

Also while waiting for a "secret ending" that they usually show in marvel movies after the credits (which they didn't have in this movie though :(), i noticed that in the credits they actually misspelled Namco Bandai Games as Nameco Bandai Games. :P Wonder if they'll catch that error and fix it for DVD's at least? :P

Black_Dragon
09-05-12, 09:13 PM
That marvel avengers film its okay but too over rated

silvertongue
12-05-12, 09:31 PM
Vanishing On Seventh Street, some creepy moments, one long boring moment but overall a good film.

Hitsuzen
09-07-12, 10:58 AM
Transformers 3

jonathanross
02-09-12, 12:35 PM
watched Men in Black 3 last night it is a really very good movie....

Hitsuzen
15-09-12, 07:55 AM
Just watched 'Man goes right, woman goes left'

Such an intense movie

ManaAlchemist
27-10-12, 09:24 PM
Currently i'm watching "Austin Powers: The spy who shagged me" on tv, and it's pretty much in the end right now.

It's amazingly one of the few movies I've seen more than 10 times and still really love. :D I just wish they could get to it and do that 4th movie that's been talked about for years.

francescahanson
25-11-12, 09:22 AM
I have watched earlier in HBO "Benji the Hunter". I rate that movie 4 in 1-5. I love the dog, even if the film has no talks, the emotions from the animals eyes in that movie is really heart touching!

silvertongue
14-01-13, 07:22 PM
The Avengers Assemble, loved it.

PrismZeo
15-01-13, 01:35 AM
Last film I watched was The Hobbit. I thought I'd hate it but it turned out to be good and quite funny too

ManaAlchemist
29-01-13, 10:52 PM
Just saw Hellboy II. Really great movie! And I really hope Ron Pearlman and Guillermo del Toro is able to make the last and third movie now, because the first two movies are some of the best I've seen.

Florence
26-02-13, 05:46 AM
The Baader Meinhof Complex - 7/10

A movie around the Red Army Faction and their efforts in Germany in the 1970's. I loved it, but I identified myself seriously disliking the vast majority of the films main protagonists, and not because of what they were doing. Simply because they seemed like *****. But no matter of that, it is still a great film.

otxu
25-03-13, 03:28 AM
Very good movie. Men in Black 3 .

Korin
26-03-13, 01:29 AM
Very good movie. Men in Black 3 .

Yeah, It was a good movie - but it felt too short. ;/

Nakuya
14-12-13, 07:14 AM
last movie i watched in theater was gravity, Ok movie and the theater which i had gone had horrible 3d glasses so could not enjoy movie much.

Jedew
22-12-13, 04:42 PM
Just few days back i watched despicable me. It was very funny movie.

Black_Dragon
13-04-14, 05:21 PM
This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9QUoW5KnY
Not a film but lol its a bit inappropriate but yeah its funny

Mr.Honda
14-04-14, 10:40 PM
Captain America The Winter Soldier
- Amazing film. Excellent addition to the MCU and a great movie for non-Marvel/comic fans.

Gravity
- Never going to be an astronaut. Ever.

12 Years A Slave
- Such a powerful film. Didn't catch 100% of it, but wish I had.

paulburke
11-05-14, 11:36 PM
Last movie that i had watch is Divergent.The story of this movie is wonderful.