PDA

View Full Version : Yuan Shao

Static
30-05-09, 09:35 PM
for some reason i love yuan shao i think he was best in DW4 because he had the same attacks as average non-playable officers but he was unique because he was the only playable character in that way:p

anyway what do you lot think?

LittleDragonZ
31-05-09, 10:34 AM
He's my favorite in the Others category. Perhaps a bit different now because in 6 his comedic-attitude seemed to of escaped his personality and he just became this serious person with a history with Cao Cao. And I liked his humour through his moveset and self-bragging persona in the games before... though on the other hand it's probably the best appearance he's had, DW6.

Arten Morningstarr
04-06-09, 09:11 AM
I was just playing as Yuan Shao in Warriors Orochi 2 and he's alot better than I allways thought. I easily dispatched all the officers, granted it was the first stage of the Wu story and I do tend to use four squares then the charge attack alot lol

baden123456
25-06-09, 06:41 PM
Yuan Shao is only as good as his numbers if you ever play him i suggest you stay in the back his sword just never worked well

CuckooBanana
29-06-09, 01:17 AM
I never really play Yuan Shao but by the way you guys have talked about him he seems pretty good.

I never really liked how cocky he is though. Like in Warriors Orochi and DW6, i hate when he says things like, "Do you know who i am?"

Those things just really annoy me, so in my opinion, Lu Bu is still may favorite Others character and not Yuan Shao.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Toco
28-08-09, 09:55 AM
Yuan Shao is cool but i too dont like how he always goes on about his family and his DW6 moveset really suits him

lordofjiaozhi
31-07-10, 02:33 PM
I love Yuan Shao.. he has amazing moves and i love his personality prior to DW6, they sort of ruined him in that one by making him look really strange and with no real personality. I think his best costume is from DW5, looking really regal and powerful :D :D :D

gouhle
05-08-10, 12:03 AM
I'm a big fan of Yuan Shao! He is the best character to play as in the 'other' selection. The one problem i have is that his move set can be a little limited in terms of speed... a little bit faster and he could be better than 85% of the other characters on the game... o.0

lordofjiaozhi
05-08-10, 12:44 PM
I'm a big fan of Yuan Shao! He is the best character to play as in the 'other' selection. The one problem i have is that his move set can be a little limited in terms of speed... a little bit faster and he could be better than 85% of the other characters on the game... o.0

Agreed :D :D :D :D :D

Mhi_Hayoli
24-11-10, 11:34 AM
Yuan Shao isn't that bad, if it comes to fighting. I really like his fighting style, but I must admit that his "Troups! Attack!" in DW6- Empires get's on my nerves sometimes xD
I hate his "snob"-like behavior, but he's a really awesome fighter with a good batteling style ^^