Conversation Between Jiahe and Insp. Chin

202 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Heyyyy Chin! Do you have anymore old Sun Quan goodies laying around? *whistles* =)
  2. I learned a bit of that cheekiness from you so thank you. =o
  3. you are unbelievably cheeky hahahaha!
  4. Edit endings ftw baby! I screencapped the images as I recored the ending after completing Empires as my CAW. You just need the right freeze frame shot to get the perfect result, haha~ I actually have quite a collection of avatars of these. :]
  5. OMG OH YEAH BABY THAT AVATAR IS WICKED HOW DID U MANAGE TO DO THAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!
  6. I don't know what your talking about! =o You think that one is bad... I done one much naughtier than that. *points to profile picture* :shifty:
  7. omg ur new avatar is so naughty!
  8. Just popping in, not much active around here I see though. Hope everything is going okay on your end! As for me, I am the same naughty, perverted Sun Quan fangirl as I was before. See ya around! xoxo :3
  9. WHAT A SWEET MESSAGE!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. That's good to hear! Just remember to take it easy and don't sweat the small stuff at work, see ya around~ xoxo <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 202
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast