Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strikeforce Help

Default Strikeforce Help

Hi to all, i am new to this game. I find soooo hard to control the character in strikeforce since I played dynasty warrior 5 in ps2 before. I can't even get pass the yellow Turban using Wei Yan @lvl10.

Did u guys find easy to play this game at the start?

Well, you're better of forgetting how you played the previous games in the Warriors installment, as this one plays nothing like it.

There's no real hints you can give a person about the controls though...
    do some grinding on easy missions, until you feel comfortable with the movement systems, while it still nets you XP to make the early "hard" missions easier to pass.

And no worries.. everyone complains that they have trouble with the Yellow Turban Rebellion... (for some reason I don't get..<_<)

Quote Originally Posted by laminator1313 View Post
    Hi to all, i am new to this game. I find soooo hard to control the character in strikeforce since I played dynasty warrior 5 in ps2 before. I can't even get pass the yellow Turban using Wei Yan @lvl10.

Did u guys find easy to play this game at the start?
    No the game has a learning curve which can be tough at start, but once you've completed the game and use other characters you'll know everything about it and won't be afraid to experiment more.

Use spears versus Zhang Jiao and his two brothers. So since you've got Wei Yan use his sub-weapon as a spear.

Buy the Arbor Orb and equip to both weapons. It poison's the officer, you'll hear a noise and see a green symbol above the officer's head when it does. This poison in the game is known as the wood element, it does wood damage and is very vital for later in the game in single-player.

Also make sure you buy some healing items that restore life and fury. This game was made for multiplayer, so with playing with a friend you won't need to always rely on these - but playing just by yourself, you do. You will only need a few of each. And play easy missions to gain money if you're running out. Oh... and buy some Woodstones as well. But obviously you have to time throwing them right or you will miss and waste.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 15-06-09 at 10:40 AM.

Yes, the Yellow Turbans are bloody hard. Especially for a single player.

The best tip is to use the spear with Zhao Yuns Moveset as that is great anti-air also buy some meat-buns etc.

The other good tip is too find a friend and clear the mission in two-player.

thanks all.

Battle of Luo Yang
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    * Difficulty: 3/10 Time: 30 minutes *
    * Enemy: Dong Zhuo Reward: Fireruby + 500 G *
    * Commander: Dong Zhuo Victory: Defeat Dong Zhuo *
    * Battlefield: Luo Yang Defeat: Die 3 times *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    * Bonus: Victory within 5 minutes (Feather + 250 G) *
    * Defeat all Strategists (Black pearl + 250 G) *
    * Unlocks: Battle of Mei Castle *
    * Map: 4 6 *
    * 3-2-5-o *
    * 1 *
    * S

pls help urgent to all master DW strikeforce
    how can i beat this game with bonus (two of them) successfull
    need help pls i'm using zhou yu (lv 21)
    weapon dark staff with fire element
    help me friend

Not really Help, But its worth asking, But if anyone feels nice could they like, Trade an officer with me so I can get the Trophy, as people just ignore me when I ask in cities anyway.

Playing the UK game, PSN - Danyb0001, if anyone wants to help me out

Quote Originally Posted by DumbFounded View Post
    Not really Help, But its worth asking, But if anyone feels nice could they like, Trade an officer with me so I can get the Trophy, as people just ignore me when I ask in cities anyway.

Playing the UK game, PSN - Danyb0001, if anyone wants to help me out
    I'll help you out but it'll be later tonight. Also have you got the trophy for the online vs mode? If not I'll help you with that.

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thanks! I think the only online trophies I have is connect online and finishing a quest one, Not sure what the others are, But bear in mind im only a lowly level 33ish!

Quote Originally Posted by DumbFounded View Post
    Thanks! I think the only online trophies I have is connect online and finishing a quest one, Not sure what the others are, But bear in mind im only a lowly level 33ish!
    There's an online trophy were you have to win so many battles in a row in vs mode. I'll add you in a min.

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information