Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Achievements?

Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    I think they should have used the objectives you have to do to unlock bonus points in the archives for the achievements, that would be more fun and give people more of an incentive to unlock the achievements.
    Yeah,that's what I thought when I read what the achievements are and then saw,what to do in order to unlock bonus points.

well in reality one of the acheivment/trophies is get all bonus stuff unlocked which will require getting all or most of the bonus objectives complete so they kinda added more acheivments for their money. kinda.

A Challenger Appears (15) Complete a battle as a custom character.
    A Man of Vision (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Cao Cao
    Benevolent Ruler (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Liu Bei
    Brains and Beauty (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Yue Ying
    Bringer of Peace (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Cao Ren
    Cleared "Battle of Guan Du" (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the "Battle of Guan Du" scenario
    Cleared ''A Land in Chaos'' (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the ''A Land in Chaos'' scenario
    Cleared ''Three Kingdoms'' (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the ''Three Kingdoms'' scenario
    Cleared ''Yellow Turbans'' (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the ''Yellow Turban Rebellion'' scenario
    Cleared All Scenarios (90) Cleared by reaching the end of all scenarios
    Unlocked All Bonuses (115) Cleared by unlocking all bonus material

All the others you just complete one level with each famous officer (so the characters you could play as in previous games) and then save after each level.
    Last edited by BEHEMOTH; 30-06-09 at 06:58 PM.

check out gamespot.com and search for the game and look at the left under hints/cheats.. tells you every achievement/trophy.. not gonna tell u here as it may ruin your game. Anyways the achievements/trophies are not brilliant.

I just got my platinum trophy today on my PS3. It'll take a while to complete all scenarios and play a battle with each character, but its time consuming rather than difficult. The unlock bonus content one is more challenging. There are objectives you have to complete that will give you a certain number of points between 1000 and 9000. You'll need to complete most of them to have enough to unlock all the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ashton View Post
    I just got my platinum trophy today on my PS3. It'll take a while to complete all scenarios and play a battle with each character, but its time consuming rather than difficult. The unlock bonus content one is more challenging. There are objectives you have to complete that will give you a certain number of points between 1000 and 9000. You'll need to complete most of them to have enough to unlock all the content.
    I got my Platinum too yesterday. It was also my first ever Platinum trophy so I was pretty chuffed even though it was easy. It's not difficult like you say but I think Koei will crank up the level of difficulty to get achievements/trophies in Dynasty Warriors 7.

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

My first and probably only Platinum was on this also, sort of glad they were really easy but also sort of down about the lack of challenge. Still it took more work than playing the terminator salvation game lol, the reviews on that say you can get a platinum completing the game on hard.

all the acheivments are just win a battle with every character and one edit and complete all the scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by Stantonator View Post
    all the acheivments are just win a battle with every character and one edit and complete all the scenarios
    Don't forget the achievement to buy all things (clothes,wallpapers,voices) in the archives.

Thankfully, you do not need to complete all of those bonus objectives to get the trophy. I think if they used all of the bonus objectives as trophies that would of been a interesting list (and rather hard)

Thread Information