Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Football team?

Default Football team?

Since I moved to London, I begin to get interest to football, and of course the team I support is Arsenal for 2 reasons, the first is because of Arsene Wenger, the manager, he is french and he always tries to build a good team with what he had and he is the only person I understand clearly the englis on TV lol. The 2nd is of course most of the player are French, I have to support immigrant french like me in the UK!

What's your?

FC.Porto, not is just my hometown team as my grandfather was friends with some retired players and also an inspiration to me. Even so, I'm not much of a Soccer fan, I only watch a few games of Porto, but I won't miss a important game of my country no matter what.

I'm also a fan of Manchester United, for the reason some great portuguese players are there. I also admire the teamleadership and their acomplishments on the premier league(s). Next would be Arsenal and Barcelona.

Well, I dont really get to watch too many of the games, or get updates on how things are going in the european leagues, but the two team I really like are Chelsea and Bayern Munich. In the A-League(Aussies have 'football' also ) I go for the Melbourne Victory

The reason I like Chelsea, well...originally because I like the colour but now that I actually know something about football, I like them because of Ballack...hes my favourite player, and the reason I like Bayern is because the German ex-keeper Oliver Khan used to play for them, and he was I think my favourite keeper, that and Gemany is my favourite international team(Aus excluded) and the german players that I liked were in that team

I'm a big football fan, been supporting Manchester United all my life. Mainly the family's influence as like 4 others in my close family also support Man United

I count myself as a little bit of a football nut hahaha, i'v watched for as long as i can remember, i surport 2 teams, my local team and my glory team =P, "West Bromwich Albion" and "Real Madrid".

Arsenal of course. Fav player Samir 'Nasty-Nas' Nasri!!

Jas - we are playing u in the next round of the FA cup I think. (If we can both get past our replays -_-).

I used to be really into my football. If I was to say a team that I support, it is Arsenal. But I have lost nearly all interest in football. I just think football is about business, and not about football. I also find the pay for a footballer ridiculous. They aint doing anything important like saving peoples lifes. It infuriates me. This is just my personal views on the matter of course. Everyone is entitled to watch/play/support football.

Football sends me to sleep.
    Redheads Are Hotheads

Well u still counts as an Arsenal fan

Just have to say, thanks god for Robin Van Persie. Rescuing us right at the end there. I was almost in tears before that..

...still generally going to be very hard for us this season though -_-

Well...I guess that noone else follows the A-League It isnt really all that big of a league either, right now there's only 8 teams, but next season there are 2 more teams being introduced, which will make the season longer and a bit more competative

my favorite team is rangers althrough i dont watch football that much

Thread Information